Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

Wow another awesome project about artificial intellegent. I'm so interesting to invest in Kepler ICO hope it will success later

cmon look at the development of the channel here it has to be successful

Is going to take time, money and hard work to bring this project into reality. Im confident as its a uite a good idea and its sharing the profits...
WELL as I understand a large part of the project focused on robotics, Although artificial intelligence is a large part of the project! So to say "Another project" is not appropriate.

This is all very interesting, a project that is built on artificial intelligence, you need to make some investments yourself. This will definitely be a success.
Most projects related to artificial intelligence are successful and take their investors to excellent gains, Kepler is one of them and deserves a lot of attention, innovative idea and dedicated team, I hope very much of this
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

Do keep in mind that a lof of social platforms are currently banning all ICO and crypto related adds.

Yes, sir, but we will find a way.

I advise you to put an ad to coincapmarket. I was watching an ico which was having difficult times to raise some funds. And they put an ad to coincapmarket and boom, they reached the hard cap in a week.

Good idea. Facebook have power of active users outside cryptoworld, but for sure Coinmarketcap have the most visits in the crypto community.

In Alexa rank: 109 in the world!

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/coinmarketcap.com

I think Coinmarketcap is very effective in their ICO advertising as I've also seen successful ICO's who had utilized their ad space.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

1 500 000 is only 0.6 to whole hard cap not 2 % Smiley

p.s. we might terminate community building stage on 500 000 which will be 0.2%. If we decide that people are enough.

We will start the marketing 15 days prior to pre-sale, before that we need to gather community and start brainstorming with them.

We know our platform will work great, but we need to make it super accessible for investors, so we need investors (our community) to play key part in shaping the platform
I am a little bit disappointed, that nothing has changed on your website after some people wrote about it here.
Some things are not good on it, but the main thing with the Media-links which have no kepler related content is always there.
Before you make your platform "super accessible for investors", you should really fix this.
If you start marketing with this website, you will get many emails, which is timeconsuming and you will loose money, you really need, because some people will suspect scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

as it seems to me, all projects related to artificial intelligence are now finishing their ICO ahead of schedule, as a lot of attention is chained to this direction.
I think there will also be
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

Do keep in mind that a lof of social platforms are currently banning all ICO and crypto related adds.
Including facebook and twitter? is there any news or maybe article about that? i've missed a lot of news after a few days of vacation.
That's why cryptoworld should be careful in flooding social media with info about new projects.
Some of them really spam the hell out of users, which does give people a bad feeling... not a way to build trust.
Well placed info, seminars, public appearance and such could do more good than plain posts to quickly followed one by the other.
nevertheless... I'm looking forward to this project... robotics has always been an interesting path I like to walk Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

I also think that Kepler has a nice potential, it’s one of the first project I see that will develop things around robotics, im really interested to see where they can go and how will work a blockchain platform for AI and robotics.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:08:59 AM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

Yes with google they could better place their ads, i mean its everywhere.
I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.

I think youtube (google) is also blocking all ICO related ads. Same as facebook.

Well as long as they don‘t delete all crypto related videos. This would become a real problem but on the other sie they earn a lot on views for those videos, so I assume they will do try to avoid such things.

I wonder why all social media are banning crypto ads. Are they afraid of consequences in future?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

So, now we have 3 stages of private sale right? When you want start main crowdsale and how long it will last?

This is the different token sale stages/phases

I crashed out the Community Building stage there because you are asking about the remaining stages/phases.

Thank you for that table. Now everything looks more transparent.

Have the pre-sale and ICO phases been somehow arranged in time?

Pre-sale and ICO is set perfectly, nothing to worry on that.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

Yes, sir, but we will find a way.

I advise you to put an ad to coincapmarket. I was watching an ico which was having difficult times to raise some funds. And they put an ad to coincapmarket and boom, they reached the hard cap in a week.

Noted. We will look into this recommendation and I personally like this idea. Thanks.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:18:16 AM

Wow another awesome project about artificial intellegent. I'm so interesting to invest in Kepler ICO hope it will success later

cmon look at the development of the channel here it has to be successful

Is going to take time, money and hard work to bring this project into reality. Im confident as its a uite a good idea and its sharing the profits...
WELL as I understand a large part of the project focused on robotics, Although artificial intelligence is a large part of the project! So to say "Another project" is not appropriate.

I hope crypto is ready for this kind of technology projects, where its a little bit harder to implement the blockchain technology and find a good purpose for tokens.
I hope Keplers team knows how to take full advantage of it.

I hope crypto is ready for this kind of technology projects, where its a little bit harder to implement the blockchain technology and find a good purpose for tokens.
I hope Keplers team knows how to take full advantage of it.

I think they have a well-established plan, since they have such a big target.
As far as I read it will not be just a factory, it will be a town in all the way.
It takes a lot of work and a lot of seriousness.
From what I see, the team is pretty big, I think they will do a really good job
I have a question, how long have you been able to raise so far? Will data be displayed only after pre-sale?
[/quote]

We have not started to sell yet so there is no information about monetary figures. But when the selling starts we will publish the running figures in our website.

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE
(1,500,000 KEP Tokens Total)

PHASE 1

February 6, 2018  =  50%  Bonus

PHASE 2

February 13, 2018  =  45% Bonus

PHASE 3

February 20, 2018  = 40% Bonus

PURCHASE LIMIT

MINIMUM = 0.05 ETH
MAXIMUM = 10 ETH

SPECIAL PRIZE

The very first person who will buy 9-10 ETH in each phase (3 persons all in all) will get free tour to Georgia all expense paid (i.e free ticket, accomodation, tours to the city/Kepler Labs/Kepler Infrastructure + will meet Kepler Team + 3-day Tour to Gudauri / Georgian Ski Resort (Tour will be in MAY)

And the best part, you get to see and talk to TATO The Smart Robot up close Smiley

Note: We made some changes in our bonus structure in light of the bullish crypto market we have now and we have taken some good advise from our community about better bonus structure than we currently have.

How are we in a bullish crypto market!??

wiredideas

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:28:40 AM

1 500 000 is only 0.6 to whole hard cap not 2 % Smiley

p.s. we might terminate community building stage on 500 000 which will be 0.2%. If we decide that people are enough.

We will start the marketing 15 days prior to pre-sale, before that we need to gather community and start brainstorming with them.

We know our platform will work great, but we need to make it super accessible for investors, so we need investors (our community) to play key part in shaping the platform
I am a little bit disappointed, that nothing has changed on your website after some people wrote about it here.
Some things are not good on it, but the main thing with the Media-links which have no kepler related content is always there.
Before you make your platform "super accessible for investors", you should really fix this.
If you start marketing with this website, you will get many emails, which is timeconsuming and you will loose money, you really need, because some people will suspect scam.

I already relayed this to our web team, give us some time and I will report back on what has been done about this. Thanks.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE

PHASE 1

PHASE 2

PHASE 3

PURCHASE LIMIT

MINIMUM = 0.05 ETH
MAXIMUM = 10 ETH

SPECIAL PRIZE

The very first person who will buy 9-10 ETH in each phase (3 persons all in all) will get free tour to Georgia all expense paid (i.e free ticket, accomodation, tours to the city/Kepler Labs/Kepler Infrastructure + will meet Kepler Team + 3-day Tour to Gudauri / Georgian Ski Resort (Tour will be in MAY)

And the best part, you get to see and talk to TATO The Smart Robot up close Smiley

Note: We made some changes in our bonus structure in light of the bullish crypto market we have now and we have taken some good advise from our community about better bonus structure than we currently have.

We were yesterday morning at least when BTC went over 9k+ from 8K+. We also believe that the crypto market will recover in due time when regulation issue and other concern are dealt with. It may take some time but we will see some recovery.

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:32:30 AM

Hey guys, it is not for all.
As mentioned we will be giving it only to First one who contributes, which means we will have only 3 winners )

==========================================================================

We will cover Flight, Hotel, Transportation! (we will use contributed money back on them)

Why such a high Bonuses? Because we need to build active community and the Bonuses are remuneration for those members.

Please note that we are going to sell only 0.5 % of whole Cap during the community building stage

Thanks for clarifying this. If this would stay unclear people would probably be misslead for their amount of investments. But still this is a nice bonus for 3 people at all Smiley Wondering if some whales are joining and if they in this case even want to get this price. Could assume that some whales just want to stay anonymous.

Flight, Hotel and holiday? wow thats a great Bonus for for 3 people.  Shocked

Flight, Hotel and holiday for doing what?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:41:11 AM

As mentioned we will be giving it only to First one who contributes, which means we will have only 3 winners )

We will cover Flight, Hotel, Transportation! (we will use contributed money back on them)

Why such a high Bonuses? Because we need to build active community and the Bonuses are remuneration for those members.

Please note that we are going to sell only 0.5 % of whole Cap during the community building stage

Thanks for clarifying this. If this would stay unclear people would probably be misslead for their amount of investments. But still this is a nice bonus for 3 people at all Smiley Wondering if some whales are joining and if they in this case even want to get this price. Could assume that some whales just want to stay anonymous.

For being the first one to trust in our project and shedding 9-10 ETH for it. Shelling out that kind of money is for most or at least for me can be considered a leap of faith. Ane we are not gonna just sit and clap our hands. We will reciprocate your trust and confidence in our project by giving you something in return and there's no better way to do that than to let you see our project for yourself, since from the very beginning we keep telling people that we don't only market our project but we market transparency too, because we believe that if our community see that sincerity in us and the transparency that we promise right from the start. Our community will help us raise above and beyond any problems that we may encounter ahead of this difficult road we are travelling.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:50:29 AM

For being the first one to trust in our project and shedding 9-10 ETH for it. Shelling out that kind of money is for most or at least for me can be considered a leap of faith. Ane we are not gonna just sit and clap our hands. We will reciprocate your trust and confidence in our project by giving you something in return and there's no better way to do that than to let you see our project for yourself, since from the very beginning we keep telling people that we don't only market our project but we market transparency too, because we believe that if our community see that sincerity in us and the transparency that we promise right from the start. Our community will help us raise above and beyond any problems that we may encounter ahead of this difficult road we are travelling.

It would definitely be a leap of faith for me at those amounts as well. But it is pocket change for some people.
Transparency is a great attribute in any project, and as people trust the team more, there will be greater passion and loyalty from investors/community

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:41:17 AM

COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE

PHASE 1

PHASE 2

PHASE 3

PURCHASE LIMIT

MINIMUM = 0.05 ETH
MAXIMUM = 10 ETH

SPECIAL PRIZE

A very good offer , and I thought 10 eth was the minimum. Because there are some ico with 10 minimum . Kepler 0.05 minimum is a good offer for everyone both deep and shallow pocket to participate in the contribution for technological advancement . Also the tour offer is really good.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

I am not worried Smiley I'm sure that in such a large project everything must be precisely specified.
And sorry, because I asked my question in wrong way. Hopefully it will be more clear this time: I understand that Community Building ends at 27th February, am i right? But when does it start and when does it end presale and ICO?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wiredideas

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

I am not worried Smiley I'm sure that in such a large project everything must be precisely specified.
And sorry, because I asked my question in wrong way. Hopefully it will be more clear this time: I understand that Community Building ends at 27th February, am i right? But when does it start and when does it end presale and ICO?

Phase 3 of Community Building Sale will start on Feb.20 and ends until the tokens are all sold. While the pre-sale is scheduled for the latter part of February and our ICO is in April.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

Oh man, if i had that much ETH to spent, i would definitely do it. This meet up sounds really great. I think i never saw another project doing something similar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: