Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

In general, why do not you make a demo video with your robot?
Make a video according to the example of Boston Dynamics. Show what your robot can do. It is much better to promote successful sales.

The project is not about a Robot Smiley
It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain.
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself! Smiley
I think this is way better then we suggesting you our own Robots

In that case, it sounds like it would be hard to demonstrate any sort of 'beta' to the investors anytime soon.
Is there any sort of 'demo' planned in the next month or so?

And here you are wrong Smiley
We have around 6 finished Robotic Projects ))
Join our Telegram chat ans ask there, I am sure people will help and give the videos / pictures

We just don't want to mislead our investors, we are not selling our Robots, Yes what we have done is included, but this is nothing compared to what we are suggesting Smiley

can you show these projects? make a few videos about them?
this is very interesting you could put here some links, photos, videos of these robotic projects,it would be a further good publicity...

This is a great advantage to have six completed robotic projects.
What is the situation in land acquisition?
What did the Georgian government say? Do you have a deadline to raise funds to put it into use?

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

Make a video according to the example of Boston Dynamics. Show what your robot can do. It is much better to promote successful sales.

It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain.
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself! Smiley

In that case, it sounds like it would be hard to demonstrate any sort of 'beta' to the investors anytime soon.

Join our Telegram chat ans ask there, I am sure people will help and give the videos / pictures

We just don't want to mislead our investors, we are not selling our Robots, Yes what we have done is included, but this is nothing compared to what we are suggesting Smiley

Why not sharing those pictures and videos here with us?
I would also be very happy to see this! Your project is excellent, but you want to know more!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

Ok!
Those who give me merits will PM the pictures and video ))

I am sorry but why do you need the merits for? You said this account was made just for the purpose of maintaining this project, right? That's why we accepted words from a newbie, btw. Now you are enticing us with videos for merits. not inspiring confidence, mate.

WELL
1. that was a joke
2. I need member rank to be able to share pictures that you ask
3. have you checked my posts? was at last one of them related to something else?

4. I might be Newbie on Bitcointalk, but Legendary in my life ))
5. Sorry if I didn't inspire you, I am really doing my best to assist all of you and you, and only once asked something small in return and you tell that I am not inspiring.
Not cool Mate . . .

Hahaha I get that you were joking. You're just 18 posts away from ranking up to member anyway . But you can post images now that you are jr.member

Also you can buy copper member status, it wasn't that expensive. You can share pictures with even newbie account.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

About the Robots?
Please Join the telegram and ask there, we will share some videos / Pics there

Could you also posts them here plz, I don't use Telegram

Hope so too. Haven't noticed that telegram is that much important now...
Despite the great use of Btct, and a large flow of potential investors, Telegran seems to be the best way to communicate with Team members in most projects, we should never discard it or fail to follow

I do think using Telegram has its uses, especially when you are trying to disseminate information to a wider audience instantly. Saying this from experience cos a pump group uses it as their last ditch info channel cos other chat groups tend to slow down on volume.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

this is very interesting you could put here some links, photos, videos of these robotic projects,it would be a further good publicity...

+1 for providing video content of the robotic projects, on YouTube so we and everyon else can see what the status is

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

About the Robots?

Despite the great use of Btct, and a large flow of potential investors, Telegran seems to be the best way to communicate with Team members in most projects, we should never discard it or fail to follow

I do think using Telegram has its uses, especially when you are trying to disseminate information to a wider audience instantly. Saying this from experience cos a pump group uses it as their last ditch info channel cos other chat groups tend to slow down on volume.

a combination of twitter and xoutube would do te job greatly
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

+1 for providing video content of the robotic projects, on YouTube so we and everyon else can see what the status is
You are right they should show as more videos. If you want to raise 500 million $ you will need to show us something.

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

You are right they should show as more videos. If you want to raise 500 million $ you will need to show us something.

A marketing strategy should involve communicating as much useful information as possible on all popular channels. As people have mentioned, not everyone uses Telegram (or maybe facebook etc), so information should be distributed to all platforms.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

is it possible to see from somewhere how much has been gathered so far?

You can see that information on your dashboard. How to see that dashboard? You need to register first.

Will you guys make an official counter on the website about how much is gathered so far?

Let me ask our web team if we can add that.

Great, from my experience it can make a significant difference, if there is a counter or not on the website.

I  believe they added the counter

Counter is a good feature that will help investors to follow the development of the token sale. And as my own experience, it can give confidence when we saw the number increasing in a steady path.
I like accountants because you can see at the moment how ICO is evolving. All ICOs should have one.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

Kepler aims to raise $50,000,000 for the further development of the project.
i think $50,000,000 is to much . your team should reduce it to 20000000 for the now market is good

Actually our soft cap is 30M USD only.

That's very ambitious . I thought it's hardcap. But considering the size of the project. I guess they are being realistic

realistic yes, for what they need. it's still a large amount of money. it's other projects' hard cap.
Not many projects collect over 30 M USD. I think you will need more hype to achieve this.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

is it possible to see from somewhere how much has been gathered so far?

You can see that information on your dashboard. How to see that dashboard? You need to register first.

Will you guys make an official counter on the website about how much is gathered so far?

Let me ask our web team if we can add that.

Great, from my experience it can make a significant difference, if there is a counter or not on the website.

I  believe they added the counter

Counter is a good feature that will help investors to follow the development of the token sale. And as my own experience, it can give confidence when we saw the number increasing in a steady path.

I have the same opinion, if i see that the company raises money fast, I'll invest some too.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

at least their following numbers are not bad on twitter. looks like a lot of people are interested in this project
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

at least their following numbers are not bad on twitter. looks like a lot of people are interested in this project

They have a huge support team and a eye catching project so social media follower numbers should be high. That is not extraordinary, that's just normal, team has to increase traffic imo.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

They have a huge support team and a eye catching project so social media follower numbers should be high. That is not extraordinary, that's just normal, team has to increase traffic imo.
If these are real people interested in the project, the devs should await great opportunities. Word of mouth will help a lot in this case
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

If these are real people interested in the project, the devs should await great opportunities. Word of mouth will help a lot in this case
Being such a innovative project is normal that a lot of people is interested on it. The doubt I have is how many of those followers are really going to invest in the project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

Yes with google they could better place their ads, i mean its everywhere.
I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.
You are right - I prefer to watch review than to read a lot of documentation. I hope that with time famous bloggers, maybe even Ian Balina will have interested for creation Kepler review.

It's your own decision of course but don't blame others if you lose money because you skip to DYOR!
Yeah! always need to - Do Your Own Research, relying on the opinions of others you take off responsibility for your savings.
I have met such "experts" who will very insisting in persuading you to invest money somewhere. The thing is when the project is not successful, they just disappear. I would probably listen to people I trust, but usually I think myself as well

Although off-topic, the prime example is Bitconnect where so called experts all over the internet advertised that project and then it just completely crashed. Do your own research no matter what. I know it is painful sometimes because it requires quite some effort to build the basis for good decision making. But better be safe than sorry.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

About the Robots?

Yeah, after all the Slack scamming most projects moved to Telegram, unfortunately my phone isn't compatible with Telegram apparently

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

Well you seem to have massive plans. First thing that came to mind from “Kepler City - Hotel and Restaurant Network" was the AI Raven hotel from Altered Carbon -series in netflix Cheesy. Hopefully your bartenders will be cool like that.

Kepler City is what I love, We even have the design of projects.

Can you imagine sitting at the table and watching how your dinner is being cooked by the Robot hands? ))

as long as they wash their hands first  Smiley
The idea sound really good and innovative, it is worth checking out and see how the project is evolving.

I am excited with this project to happen. Imagine, an artificially Intelligent Robots serving people...But maybe this is how it is.. The future.

We would all like to see fast development of AI and robotics but i really hope you will do it step by step and wont rush to it. We saw a lot of projects with huge ambition who bit off more than they could chew. 

IT's a very big and ambitious project..
How many people are in the team.. i've seen a video with only 2 guys.

Their team is actually quite impressive. There are 18 members in the core team including community managers, web designers and analysts but most importantly, they have experts in technology development. 

Do they have LinkedIn profiles?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:50:45 AM

Well you seem to have massive plans. First thing that came to mind from “Kepler City - Hotel and Restaurant Network" was the AI Raven hotel from Altered Carbon -series in netflix Cheesy. Hopefully your bartenders will be cool like that.

Kepler City is what I love, We even have the design of projects.

Can you imagine sitting at the table and watching how your dinner is being cooked by the Robot hands? ))

as long as they wash their hands first  Smiley
The idea sound really good and innovative, it is worth checking out and see how the project is evolving.

I am excited with this project to happen. Imagine, an artificially Intelligent Robots serving people...But maybe this is how it is.. The future.

We would all like to see fast development of AI and robotics but i really hope you will do it step by step and wont rush to it. We saw a lot of projects with huge ambition who bit off more than they could chew. 

IT's a very big and ambitious project..
How many people are in the team.. i've seen a video with only 2 guys.

We have videos in telegram where you can see our top executives introducing Kepler to the world. And we have 1 video also where our CEO and 3 others in a car going to the land where we will built our Mega Factory along with other Kepler facilities.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
apkdz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

We will always support you for success
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: