Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

In general, why do not you make a demo video with your robot?
Make a video according to the example of Boston Dynamics. Show what your robot can do. It is much better to promote successful sales.

The project is not about a Robot Smiley
It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain.
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself! Smiley
I think this is way better then we suggesting you our own Robots

In that case, it sounds like it would be hard to demonstrate any sort of 'beta' to the investors anytime soon.
Is there any sort of 'demo' planned in the next month or so?

And here you are wrong Smiley
We have around 6 finished Robotic Projects ))
Join our Telegram chat ans ask there, I am sure people will help and give the videos / pictures

We just don't want to mislead our investors, we are not selling our Robots, Yes what we have done is included, but this is nothing compared to what we are suggesting Smiley

can you show these projects? make a few videos about them?

About the Robots?
Please Join the telegram and ask there, we will share some videos / Pics there

Could you also posts them here plz, I don't use Telegram

Hope so too. Haven't noticed that telegram is that much important now...
Despite the great use of Btct, and a large flow of potential investors, Telegran seems to be the best way to communicate with Team members in most projects, we should never discard it or fail to follow

True. Telegram is better that BCT in terms of communicating in real time. Telegram is more relax, we could chit chat there with no problem, you can't do that here or else BCT mods will ban your acct.   Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

Make a video according to the example of Boston Dynamics. Show what your robot can do. It is much better to promote successful sales.

It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain.
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself! Smiley

In that case, it sounds like it would be hard to demonstrate any sort of 'beta' to the investors anytime soon.

Join our Telegram chat ans ask there, I am sure people will help and give the videos / pictures

We just don't want to mislead our investors, we are not selling our Robots, Yes what we have done is included, but this is nothing compared to what we are suggesting Smiley

this is very interesting you could put here some links, photos, videos of these robotic projects,it would be a further good publicity...

This is a great advantage to have six completed robotic projects.
What is the situation in land acquisition?
What did the Georgian government say? Do you have a deadline to raise funds to put it into use?

The Georgian government's only prerequisite for us to start building our infrastructure there is for them to see enough money so that it would put more weight on the seriousness and intent of what we intend to do. And in June as stated in our Road Map we will acquire that land. As of this writing we are doing well with the crowdsale we are 60% on target and we still have one more day to go. Those private investors of ours are probably very nervous now thinking that there might be no leftover KEP tokens to grab anymore.  Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:04:39 AM

72 pages in 12 days?  Shocked I think I can not read everything. FAQ is already compiled so as not to ask the same questions?

Some FAQ is on our website, you can browse there. Thanks.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:07:05 AM

Well you seem to have massive plans. First thing that came to mind from “Kepler City - Hotel and Restaurant Network" was the AI Raven hotel from Altered Carbon -series in netflix Cheesy. Hopefully your bartenders will be cool like that.

Kepler City is what I love, We even have the design of projects.

Can you imagine sitting at the table and watching how your dinner is being cooked by the Robot hands? ))

as long as they wash their hands first  Smiley
The idea sound really good and innovative, it is worth checking out and see how the project is evolving.

I am excited with this project to happen. Imagine, an artificially Intelligent Robots serving people...But maybe this is how it is.. The future.

We would all like to see fast development of AI and robotics but i really hope you will do it step by step and wont rush to it. We saw a lot of projects with huge ambition who bit off more than they could chew. 

IT's a very big and ambitious project..
How many people are in the team.. i've seen a video with only 2 guys.

Their team is actually quite impressive. There are 18 members in the core team including community managers, web designers and analysts but most importantly, they have experts in technology development. 

Do they have LinkedIn profiles?

All the core team members have a linkedIn link that you can find in our website.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

< KEPLER TECH VIDEOS  >

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

Yes with google they could better place their ads, i mean its everywhere.
I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.
You are right - I prefer to watch review than to read a lot of documentation. I hope that with time famous bloggers, maybe even Ian Balina will have interested for creation Kepler review.

It's your own decision of course but don't blame others if you lose money because you skip to DYOR!
Yeah! always need to - Do Your Own Research, relying on the opinions of others you take off responsibility for your savings.
I have met such "experts" who will very insisting in persuading you to invest money somewhere. The thing is when the project is not successful, they just disappear. I would probably listen to people I trust, but usually I think myself as well

Although off-topic, the prime example is Bitconnect where so called experts all over the internet advertised that project and then it just completely crashed. Do your own research no matter what. I know it is painful sometimes because it requires quite some effort to build the basis for good decision making. But better be safe than sorry.

The problem with bitconnect was also that there were a lot of people all over the internet who told people NOT to invest into bitconnect because it had a ponzi sheme. Problem is, a lot of investors are maybe stupid or blended by greed and that is why the crypto market is so dangerous sometimes or better to say outsiders are seeing it like this.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:26:05 AM

< KEPLER TECH VIDEOS  >

Thanks for those videos! Nice, short and informative. Thats how i like my informations Cheesy
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:30:02 AM

I am very happy with what I see! The whole team goes to the project very professionally! You do not need anything more - just honesty and commitment! With this, every target must be achieved!
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

a Demo Video with your robots would be also a great idea. Smiley
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

About the Robots?
Please Join the telegram and ask there, we will share some videos / Pics there

Could you also posts them here plz, I don't use Telegram

Hope so too. Haven't noticed that telegram is that much important now...

Yeah, after all the Slack scamming most projects moved to Telegram, unfortunately my phone isn't compatible with Telegram apparently

Ok, but that is quite a big disadvantage. I haven't  tried it so far...
wiredideas

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

We have some products other than robots and we will do some videos of that too. Just stay tuned we will post it here and in telegram.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

We have some products other than robots and we will do some videos of that too. Just stay tuned we will post it here and in telegram.
Thats very interesting, i will be waiting for that.
I hope i will see it soon, and of course it will bring more confidence to the investors.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

a new video, thats great.
showing more i need

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

Oh, that's nice. I would prefer products videos more than ceo's.

I hope we can see them in a short time Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

I am very happy with what I see! The whole team goes to the project very professionally! You do not need anything more - just honesty and commitment! With this, every target must be achieved!

and they seem to be very credible
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

now you get 50% Bonus right now if i am right the next 4-5 hours! And tomorrow 25% Bonus?

so today is 25%?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.
You are right - I prefer to watch review than to read a lot of documentation. I hope that with time famous bloggers, maybe even Ian Balina will have interested for creation Kepler review.

It's your own decision of course but don't blame others if you lose money because you skip to DYOR!
Yeah! always need to - Do Your Own Research, relying on the opinions of others you take off responsibility for your savings.
I have met such "experts" who will very insisting in persuading you to invest money somewhere. The thing is when the project is not successful, they just disappear. I would probably listen to people I trust, but usually I think myself as well

Although off-topic, the prime example is Bitconnect where so called experts all over the internet advertised that project and then it just completely crashed. Do your own research no matter what. I know it is painful sometimes because it requires quite some effort to build the basis for good decision making. But better be safe than sorry.
That's a very good idea! Which is why I'm not in a hurry to take part in the ICO in the early stages. I always assess the situation around the project and the project itself!

join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

The problem with bitconnect was also that there were a lot of people all over the internet who told people NOT to invest into bitconnect because it had a ponzi sheme. Problem is, a lot of investors are maybe stupid or blended by greed and that is why the crypto market is so dangerous sometimes or better to say outsiders are seeing it like this.
greed will kill you. that's what I plant inside me. do not get the wrong investment in ico. but I think this project is very good to buy. i will also buy a little
Bikayi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

It is a great futuristic project!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

That's a very good idea! Which is why I'm not in a hurry to take part in the ICO in the early stages. I always assess the situation around the project and the project itself!

Which in turn you lose the opportunity of big returns.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: