Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

once one bounty project hired me as a bounty manager, then that project became scam, so compared to your situation you lost only some time, you didnt lose money investing or trust of ppl, anyway f**k scams, why do ppl do not try to make something and make money instead fool people?
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

there is nothing you could do about face ico bounties, the only thing you could do is to avoid it. even if you report it, or to do an article about it, we cannot do anything to them. so just avoid them as much as you can.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
prickly1212

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

Look out for bounty managers, team, website, advisors, LinkedIn profile of members. You can get an idea is anything about the ICO is suspicious.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

I think you must smart st choose bounty program..like manager bounty..roadmap..or partner ico and alocation coin bounty program from ico softcap ..maybe it can be a little consideration in choosing a truested bounty..the first i always look who the manager bounty

makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

I usually join bounties that are managed by trusted campaign managers and have raised enough fund in pre-sale ,that's well
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
I suggest to you that  do a research first in the project and mostly the person's behind the project if they have link in or any background in crypto or they real exist in this world.  Because some of project use fake accounts so they cannot track who real they are. Not all bounty is good buy some of the project is have a potential and legit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

If you think your bounty is scam then leave it as soon as possible. Ive experienced kind of that I participated until the end but the ending is still waiting and i informed that they scam the money of people. Think twice before you join make some research about a bounty if it is fake or legitimate. Be aware
I agree what you've said. Better to research hard before joining in a bounties. Because I believe some campaigns is scam. And scammer is everywhere. Be careful so your work cannot lose.
Must better to leave early if you think this bounty scam but if you continue support the bounty maybe you will get zero reward.
Actually i'm experience that twice and now im still be careful on what bounty that i will going to participated.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
No doubt that lots of scam ICOs are running with the guinine ICOs and also it is much complicated for us to determine whether which one is perfect and guinine or which one is not .
Currently in my opinion I myself not investing my money directly , but making lots of analysis myself and also trying to check whether the concept of the new ICOs project is looking guinine and possible or not .
And also before every Investment I makes myself sure whether Investment in the ICO is going more better way or not , Because if inves will not be perfect then in that case it may be chances that they will down or close Thier ICO project .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

I always check the rank of Manager. I'm also checking his identity. there is such a person or not.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

I think you should search a trusted manager and participate in their bounty there's so many manager had trusted reputation join in their bounty campaign I think it is the way to  not scam you again.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

I stop doing bounties. It was worth it a year ago.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

Use the forum search. There were a lot of such questions already. Kind people wrote whole lists of criteria
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

If you think that you have joined the fake bounties then you have no need to do anything and try to give up this type of bounties.

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

Choosing a bounty compaign for yourself, you need to study in detail the ICO project. It is necessary to get acquainted in detail with the idea and the team that will embody it in life. It is very important to find a project whose idea is simple and realistic, now it is mainly the introduction of new technologies. So you just need to choose bounty carefully.
Charity07

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Facing the trouble in the bounty campaign is usually happen and I have joined many bounty campaign was scam and not get the payment and some campaign bounty I participated was got the coin but their website of ico and dev was scam many investor and the price of ico very low. But I don’t think about all it where the campaign of bounty ico is scam, I try to another bounty campaign and try many more bounty campaign to keep for get one the best ico bounty, will be have good price of this ico bounty for the payment in the end of bounty campaign.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

I guess, you can differentiate by looking how many people are wearing that specific bounty's signature and promoting it on different platforms. Plus look at their website, team, go through their LinkedIn profiles, read about ICO on different ICO sites for reviews, look into from which country bounty belong to. I am newbie too and participated in 3 bounties since Jan, none of them turned to be fake till yet.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

unfortunately it can not be avoided to come across fake ico etc.
you'd better leave it alone if there's any evidence of fake.
there is no guarantee but normally the gut feeling helps.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

There are a lot of variables and derivatives. But the easiest option is to check for uniqueness. I want to check, verify command, each person individually and its history. And if quite simply... choose already successful ICO select among them something in common and then use this knowledge as a template.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

If you already found out on the way you promoted that bounty you must delete your promotion so other people can get saved too.Before join a campaign make sure you already know that bounty manager have a good track record for managing campaign.Visit the ICO website too to learn more about their company profile.In my opinion a good bounty manager is the key for you to choose the good campaign.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

The most important thing for me (but this is also not a guarantee) is to find out who the project manager is? how did the previous projects he held and handled? is it successful? and how is the project manager's credibility? If he is a project manager has negative credibility, I will leave it.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: