Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAILED]Butterfly Labs 30 day countdown to the end of September  (Read 69431 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:13:40 AM

Good I am glad we have got that 100% cleared up that u are indeed a sycophant
There is no point trying to converse with you as a rock with moss has the mental capability of reason & understanding by a 10 x magnitude more than yourself.....
There is something really wrong with you & I wont be apart of your dysfunction any longer.....BFL are the devil & you are the devils helper
Good luck with That   Wink
The thing you refuse to understand is the what is often labeled as malice in truth ends up being inexperience or incompetance.  You view every problem and mistake as an intentional method to put the screws to customers.  Thus, in truth, you're deluded, because you are looking at things through muddied glasses and refuse to clean them.

U are a MORON !
Only if you compare me to Stephen Hawking. But then, you would also be one.

Read above ...

OBJECT NOT FOUND

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 12:16:24 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 12:46:51 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

[12:40 AM] BFL_Jonathon: We never said as gospel truth that the backlog would be cleared by the end of this month.

Oh look, the Sep 30 backpeddling has begun.

Gospel? Truth? He hasn't read the Bible has he? http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Biblical_contradictions

Did the Monarch tape out? Or was that gospel truth full of inconsistencies.

I can't resist: The Gospel Truth is the new Honest Abe?  Grin

EDIT: Added a question mark in case I was quoted, for that's what I meant to do when the humor crossed my mind.
joeventura (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:21:12 AM

Watch what happens at the end of the month when they miss their own self imposed (changed twice) deadline on their "old" gear. People who placed orders for their "New stuff" are going to realize they just paid $4k for stuff they won't see until April of 2014.

HA HA

Threader

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:31:34 AM

Inaba_Josh got tired of fighting the truth here so he made a shrewd move and bought two ex-naysayers to be Shills.

BFL can't buy us all off now can they?

southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:33:00 AM

Watch what happens at the end of the month when they miss their own self imposed (changed twice) deadline on their "old" gear. People who placed orders for their "New stuff" are going to realize they just paid $4k for stuff they won't see until April of 2014.

HA HA

April 2014  <<<<<<<<< If i thought they could do it by then I may have considered it myself  Grin no not really.

[10:02 AM]
BFL_Jonathon
: BTW, Hashing Power will go online tomorrow.

or the next day, or in two weeks..

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:37:04 AM

How about Buying Power like in all parts in stock?

How about Assembling Power?

How about Shipping Power?

How about a winning Trifecta of all three in the correct order and numbers?

FUCK YOUR NEW DESPERATION GIMMICK!

Hashing power my ass.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:44:08 AM

Inaba_Josh got tired of fighting the truth here so he made a shrewd move and bought two ex-naysayers to be Shills.

They can, but I am a pricey shill. I require payment even for looking in your direction.
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:51:26 AM

There is no point trying to converse with you as a rock with moss has the mental capability of reason & understanding by a 10 x magnitude more than yourself.....
There is something really wrong with you & I wont be apart of your dysfunction any longer.....BFL are the devil & you are the devils helper
Good luck with That   Wink
The thing you refuse to understand is the what is often labeled as malice in truth ends up being inexperience or incompetance.  You view every problem and mistake as an intentional method to put the screws to customers.  Thus, in truth, you're deluded, because you are looking at things through muddied glasses and refuse to clean them.

I am a MORON !
You are harsh on yourself.

Read above ...
Ah, I see.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:52:34 AM

They can, but I am a pricey shill. I require payment even for looking in your direction.

I don't see either one as shills, frankly I think PG went more in the BFL direction and BCP went more in the opposite direction but that is just one mans opinion.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:10:25 AM

I'd like to see them try.

Buy & Hold
YipYip

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:21:54 AM

Good luck with That   Wink
The thing you refuse to understand is the what is often labeled as malice in truth ends up being inexperience or incompetance.  You view every problem and mistake as an intentional method to put the screws to customers.  Thus, in truth, you're deluded, because you are looking at things through muddied glasses and refuse to clean them.

I am a MORON !
You are harsh on yourself.

Read above ...
Ah, I see.

Ok ..thats so cool...

I tried to have a conversation with you but....alas the truth is not why you are here ...

So this is what it is... IRL people just ignore you ... so u come on here a total noob & defend the most indifensable company there is just so you can get some form of human interaction....

I take it back you may not be a moron but their is something broken & missing in your life that this is what you do ...

Good luck with that

I promise I will never engage with you again as I will not feed your dysfunction....(also its totally pointless)

BTW you may be feeding some missing part of your life with this game ...meanwhile 1000's of peopel who may have taken out loans (stupid but it happens) on the promises made by BFL

The human component of all this "GAME" is the suffering of familys including children ....so look in the mirror at what you are doing as their is a cost to everything in life

Good bye & Good luck

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bcp19

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:07:28 AM

[Ok ..thats so cool...

I tried to have a conversation with you but....alas the truth is not why you are here ...

So this is what it is... IRL people just ignore you ... so u come on here a total noob & defend the most indifensable company there is just so you can get some form of human interaction....

I take it back you may not be a moron but their is something broken & missing in your life that this is what you do ...

Good luck with that

I promise I will never engage with you again as I will not feed your dysfunction....(also its totally pointless)

BTW you may be feeding some missing part of your life with this game ...meanwhile 1000's of peopel who may have taken out loans (stupid but it happens) on the promises made by BFL

The human component of all this "GAME" is the suffering of familys including children ....so look in the mirror at what you are doing as their is a cost to everything in life

Good bye & Good luck

Actually, you've never tried to hold a conversation with me, you generally act superior and use put-downs.  That was part of the reason I kept referring you to a doctor for so long.

The main problem here, is that too many people enjoy the drama so much they need to manufacture it if none is present.  The titles of these threads show just how far people are willing to go just to create more.

To me, there is a quote the sums everything up... "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity or incompetance."  This is a quote ignored by 95% of the people who post in these threads simply because they prefer to believe in the malice and not to consider other options.

I've kept an open mind on things, and when asked have given blunt answers to how I feel about certain things.  To me, the worst thing anyone can do is to close their mind and blindly create or repeat things just for the sake of spreading the drama and creating FUD.

One of the things you may want to consider: BFL has tens of thousands of customers.  I'd say less than 1% of them post or read these forums.  In all likelyhood less than 10% even read BFL's forums.  In reality you are spreading the word to those who are already disillusioned and really not making that much of a difference.

In reality, I am not the one seeking interaction, all of the people who find meaningless little nuggets and post them like it's a competition to see who can find something that can create the most drama are the real attention seekers.  I look at the ignore bar under my name daily and it amazes me how many people prefer to close their minds and refuse to consider other options.  It's their right, but I prefer to read everything and I am willing to accept when I am wrong and move on.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:55:39 AM

@ bcp19

There is something they probably didn't teach you at the navy. There are two types of people.

The types that make up their mind first, then look for evidence to support it.

and

The types that see evidence from which an opinion is formed.

=================================

The looming question is, if you see evidence contrary to your formed opinion, how do you react?

An open minded person will change their mind based on the new evidence.
A closed minded person will continue to be of a certain opinion despite evidence to the contrary.

You sir are closed minded. (A definitive statement)
Even after evidence comes forth, you continue to believe as if driven by inertia.
Anything contrary to your core opinion cannot change.
You have shown this to be true again and again.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:58:58 AM

As your signature states openly:

"I embrace my inner Kool-Aid" --bcp19
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:00:05 AM

The Master BFL Shill speaks the truth.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:09:24 AM

They can buy me off here is how.

1. Refund everyone who asks.
2. Do not post misleading advertisements.
3. Be transparent.

Shit... how about just following these rules https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=282030.msg3024895#msg3024895 for doing business with the community?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
YipYip

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:40:24 AM

They can buy me off here is how.

1. Refund everyone who asks.
2. Do not post misleading advertisements.
3. Be transparent.

Shit... how about just following these rules https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=282030.msg3024895#msg3024895 for doing business with the community?

A mad dog need to be put down...... BFL definitely qualify for this

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:42:00 AM

[Ok ..thats so cool...

Good luck with that

Good bye & Good luck

Actually, you've never tried to hold a conversation with me, you generally act superior and use put-downs.  That was part of the reason I kept referring you to a doctor for so long.

The main problem here, is that too many people enjoy the drama so much they need to manufacture it if none is present.  The titles of these threads show just how far people are willing to go just to create more.

To me, there is a quote the sums everything up... "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity or incompetance."  This is a quote ignored by 95% of the people who post in these threads simply because they prefer to believe in the malice and not to consider other options.

I've kept an open mind on things, and when asked have given blunt answers to how I feel about certain things.  To me, the worst thing anyone can do is to close their mind and blindly create or repeat things just for the sake of spreading the drama and creating FUD.

One of the things you may want to consider: BFL has tens of thousands of customers.  I'd say less than 1% of them post or read these forums.  In all likelyhood less than 10% even read BFL's forums.  In reality you are spreading the word to those who are already disillusioned and really not making that much of a difference.

In reality, I am not the one seeking interaction, all of the people who find meaningless little nuggets and post them like it's a competition to see who can find something that can create the most drama are the real attention seekers.  I look at the ignore bar under my name daily and it amazes me how many people prefer to close their minds and refuse to consider other options.  It's their right, but I prefer to read everything and I am willing to accept when I am wrong and move on.

You may have missed this post ....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285659.msg3177697#msg3177697

What are your thoughts to any & all of these statements ?

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bcp19

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:23:45 AM

@ bcp19

There is something they probably didn't teach you at the navy. There are two types of people.

The types that make up their mind first, then look for evidence to support it.

and

The types that see evidence from which an opinion is formed.

=================================

The looming question is, if you see evidence contrary to your formed opinion, how do you react?

An open minded person will change their mind based on the new evidence.
A closed minded person will continue to be of a certain opinion despite evidence to the contrary.

You sir are closed minded. (A definitive statement)
Even after evidence comes forth, you continue to believe as if driven by inertia.
Anything contrary to your core opinion cannot change.
You have shown this to be true again and again.
Actually, the open-minded person will look at things from both sides, not blindly follow the party line.  If I were as truly close-minded as you think I am, I would be the one putting people down and deriding them for their decisions.  The only time I have stooped to that level was in order to try and make a point when someone went so overboard even the biggest trolls were rolling their eyes, but it was often lost on the individual.  I am merely pointing out that you are stuck looking at this from one unwavering position and refuse to even take a step 1 millimeter to the left or right to see if it changes your point of view.  You are the truly close-minded one.

As your signature states openly:

"I embrace my inner Kool-Aid" --bcp19
ROFL. Yea, and I even changed my profile pic to the cover of the Cherry Kool-Aid package.  I'd try to explain sarcasm to you, but I feel I'd be fighting a losing battle. 

joeventura (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:47:52 AM

Tuesday, Sept 17, 2013 Shipping Update
by BFL_Jody  , 09-17-2013 at 11:43 PM
Jalapenos 4.5 and 5 gh/s: Feb 14, 2013

Little Singles 30 and 25 gh/s: Nov. 27, 2012

Singles 60 and 50 gh/s: Oct 3, 2012 pay date

MiniRigs: August 15 (1st 500 g/s units), July 20 orders (2nd 500 gh/s) and
June 27 orders (3rd 500 gh/s unit)

You laughed at my predictions, but they are right on so far.

Here is the secret. They have the manpower to ship combined between 20 and 21 pay dates each day

This will ebb and flow a bit every day until March when it will hit a brick wall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: