Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAILED]Butterfly Labs 30 day countdown to the end of September  (Read 69431 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:40:43 AM

Well,let's see,Phin gets 10BTC for shuttin the fuck up  Roll Eyes  Phin has no balls or hes got a skeleton in the closet that Josh knows about & is extorting him with it...the latter is my best guess  Grin
How much you getting BCP,to praise BFL  Huh

I don't want to speak ill of Phin. I do have some concern, however, about his sudden change-of-heart and the backstory behind it.

Something just doesn't feel right about that "relationship" to me, like Phin is being threatened in some way we aren't aware of.

It's not normal for a songbird like him to suddenly stop singing his tune.

Yup... more to it that is for sure.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:31:22 AM

Well,let's see,Phin gets 10BTC for shuttin the fuck up  Roll Eyes  Phin has no balls or hes got a skeleton in the closet that Josh knows about & is extorting him with it...the latter is my best guess  Grin

I don't want to speak ill of Phin. I do have some concern, however, about his sudden change-of-heart and the backstory behind it.

Something just doesn't feel right about that "relationship" to me, like Phin is being threatened in some way we aren't aware of.

I will,I don't like lyers,cheats,thieves or those who take bribes (which includes most of our politicians,if not all).That's what it is to me,a bribe to keep quiet.I say Bullshit!!!!!!!!

Try to extort me & you'll be swiming with gators,as soon as you turn your back or wander to far from civilization  Grin

I hope Phin chokes on some dinner he buys with that 10BTC  Tongue  Angry

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:47:40 AM

He is right though, why would anyone who has problems come here and bitch and moan instead of going to the proper place?

How many thousands of complaints does one have to read and delete or ignore before people get fed up and report it to the FTC or the AG in Kansas.

Remarkably you want to ignore the plight of 100s who have had to fight tooth and nail to get refunds and still 100s more who are still expecting BFL to refund them according to FTC regulations.

Why do you continually ignore the plight of 100s of people?

Obviously you are being "paid" in some manner to defend BFL as no one can be that obtuse or sociopathic when it comes to the financial pain of hundreds who have every right to expect refunds. At this point it there is little evidence to support that BFL is a reputable supplier of ASIC mining equipment. They refused to provide refunds. Their own website is purposefully using double speak and unclear really on when these next units will ship. Coupled with a ALL SALES ARE FINAL stipulation should warn off everyone from anything BFL. There are plenty of other competitors that will ship, that have shipped and who have rightly and honestly given refunds.

Sad... just sad. You and Inaba are not going to fool anyone here with this diatribe. BFL will get a 28nm out to the market behind at least 3 or 4 other fabricators given their own timeline.

DO NOT BUY BFL PRODUCTS. SIMPLE SOLUTIONS FOR US ALL. Especially when it won't make a dime.

Sorry, but 99.99% of the complaints *I* see boil down to "Wah, wah, wah, my money making machine won't make the money I thought it would, I want a refund".  You point to yourself as a paragon of virtue in having refunded your hapless customers when you couldn't deliver, but you were able to get a refund yourself on the chips you only bought and did not have to create from scratch.  You had no research or development costs, you just piggybacked on the success of others and so it was easy for you to refund since you bore little of the expense.  You obviously disagree, but these are basically special orders being made.  Orders were taken and quantities of product were bought to satisfy those orders.  Unlike you, they can't call up the chip foundry and ask for a refund on chips they no longer need due to refunds.  As had been stated MANY times, refunds were allowed up until they started full production.  They even had it mandatory that you had to agree to the terms or by default you'd be refunded.

Sorry dude, but I could care less about people and their greed having buyers remorse.  I did my research before buying and I've made several BTC while waiting for my purchase to be filled and have turned those into even more with judicious market management.  Looking at the blogs, my Jalapeno should ship soon and at current rates I'll be making ~$4 a day.  To me that's a win as I'll be making more with it than I was with my GPU when I placed my order and it'll cost me a LOT less for power usage.

Face it dude, you're just a broken record stuck on the same tune over and over again.  Maybe you need to go relax, take a vacation, all this hate must be causing your blood pressure to rise to unhealthy levels. 

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 03:00:44 AM

He is right though, why would anyone who has problems come here and bitch and moan instead of going to the proper place?

How many thousands of complaints does one have to read and delete or ignore before people get fed up and report it to the FTC or the AG in Kansas.

Remarkably you want to ignore the plight of 100s who have had to fight tooth and nail to get refunds and still 100s more who are still expecting BFL to refund them according to FTC regulations.

Obviously you are being "paid" in some manner to defend BFL as no one can be that obtuse or sociopathic when it comes to the financial pain of hundreds who have every right to expect refunds. At this point it there is little evidence to support that BFL is a reputable supplier of ASIC mining equipment. They refused to provide refunds. Their own website is purposefully using double speak and unclear really on when these next units will ship. Coupled with a ALL SALES ARE FINAL stipulation should warn off everyone from anything BFL. There are plenty of other competitors that will ship, that have shipped and who have rightly and honestly given refunds.

Sad... just sad. You and Inaba are not going to fool anyone here with this diatribe. BFL will get a 28nm out to the market behind at least 3 or 4 other fabricators given their own timeline.

DO NOT BUY BFL PRODUCTS. SIMPLE SOLUTIONS FOR US ALL. Especially when it won't make a dime.

Sorry, but 99.99% of the complaints *I* see boil down to "Wah, wah, wah, my money making machine won't make the money I thought it would, I want a refund".  You point to yourself as a paragon of virtue in having refunded your hapless customers when you couldn't deliver, but you were able to get a refund yourself on the chips you only bought and did not have to create from scratch.  You had no research or development costs, you just piggybacked on the success of others and so it was easy for you to refund since you bore little of the expense.  You obviously disagree, but these are basically special orders being made.  Orders were taken and quantities of product were bought to satisfy those orders.  Unlike you, they can't call up the chip foundry and ask for a refund on chips they no longer need due to refunds.  As had been stated MANY times, refunds were allowed up until they started full production.  They even had it mandatory that you had to agree to the terms or by default you'd be refunded.

Sorry dude, but I could care less about people and their greed having buyers remorse.  I did my research before buying and I've made several BTC while waiting for my purchase to be filled and have turned those into even more with judicious market management.  Looking at the blogs, my Jalapeno should ship soon and at current rates I'll be making ~$4 a day.  To me that's a win as I'll be making more with it than I was with my GPU when I placed my order and it'll cost me a LOT less for power usage.

Face it dude, you're just a broken record stuck on the same tune over and over again.  Maybe you need to go relax, take a vacation, all this hate must be causing your blood pressure to rise to unhealthy levels. 

I don't think Darin here is filled with hate, BCP.  He's just so devoid of anything interesting or positive in his life that his only joy is trolling on the internet.  It's a common problem for people like him.  They have nothing meaningful in their life, so they seek out attention and camaraderie through posting lies and misinformation to drum up drama wherever they go.  It's pretty fascinating to watch the mental gymnastics Bick has to go through to get to where he is. He is Olympic level nutbaggery by anyones measure... it's just a shame he's allowed contact with children, who knows what kind of damage he does with his little illegal "school" he runs in the Philippines.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:05:15 AM

it's just a shame he's allowed contact with children, who knows what kind of damage he does with his little illegal "school" he runs in the Philippines.

Wow, could you stoop any lower?

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 03:06:01 AM

I will,I don't like lyers,cheats,thieves or those who take bribes (which includes most of our politicians,if not all).That's what it is to me,a bribe to keep quiet.I say Bullshit!!!!!!!!

Try to extort me & you'll be swiming with gators,as soon as you turn your back or wander to far from civilization  Grin

I hope Phin chokes on some dinner he buys with that 10BTC  Tongue  Angry

Speaking of dinner, did you know that I'm heading to Florida to orchestrate Thanksgiving at Satoshi Forest to feed the homeless? I'm leaving out next Sunday and won't be back home to probably the following Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi2_Exm88RI
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:08:18 AM

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 03:14:30 AM

Obviously you are being "paid" in some manner to defend BFL as no one can be that obtuse or sociopathic when it comes to the financial pain of hundreds who have every right to expect refunds. At this point it there is little evidence to support that BFL is a reputable supplier of ASIC mining equipment. They refused to provide refunds. Their own website is purposefully using double speak and unclear really on when these next units will ship. Coupled with a ALL SALES ARE FINAL stipulation should warn off everyone from anything BFL. There are plenty of other competitors that will ship, that have shipped and give refunds.

Well,let's see,Phin gets 10BTC for shuttin the fuck up  Roll Eyes  Phin has no balls or hes got a skeleton in the closet that Josh knows about & is extorting him with it...the latter is my best guess  Grin

How much you getting BCP,to praise BFL  Huh

Well, it was going to come out sooner or later.

joeventura (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:16:14 AM

I don't think Darin here is filled with hate, BCP.  He's just so devoid of anything interesting or positive in his life that his only joy is trolling on the internet.  It's a common problem for people like him.  They have nothing meaningful in their life, so they seek out attention and camaraderie through posting lies and misinformation to drum up drama wherever they go.  It's pretty fascinating to watch the mental gymnastics Bick has to go through to get to where he is. He is Olympic level nutbaggery by anyones measure... it's just a shame he's allowed contact with children, who knows what kind of damage he does with his little illegal "school" he runs in the Philippines.

Yes you are an asshattery, nut baggery, douche canoeing, twat waffling troll!!

(did I say that right Josh?)

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:26:38 AM

You'd think BFL could at least ship bare chips on time.  You know, the chips they promised would ship 100 days from the order date no matter what.  Chips that they've had in production and been trickling out in miners for months now.

But no, mine arrived over 40 days late.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:38:19 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 05:48:34 AM by Xian01

it's just a shame he's allowed contact with children, who knows what kind of damage he does with his little illegal "school" he runs in the Philippines.

Josh, your implication of pedophillia or child-molestation goes way beyond the bounds of deceny and good taste (I mean, come on, are you that far-gone that you can't see this ?), and as the Chief Operating Officer of Butterfly Labs, a company that has customers in this community, there is no excuse for your vile speculation and lies.

You are a blight on the human race, and you coming down with bone marrow cancer would be a gift from God.

I'd say "you should be ashamed" of yourself, but we all know you find pleasure in trolling and fucking people over.

Please just fuck off and die.

Painfully.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:26:25 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 07:22:16 AM by Xian01

Speaking of dinner, did you know that I'm heading to Florida to orchestrate Thanksgiving at Satoshi Forest to feed the homeless? I'm leaving out next Sunday and won't be back home to probably the following Monday.

That's actually really swell of you. Didn't know you were involved with charity work.

All silliness aside, it would be nice to ask your new-found friends to make a contribution from their "charity fund" for Thanksgiving at Satoshi Forest.

EDIT: With respect to your Youtube video link, and I say this convivially, you certainly are a strange bird.
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:42:35 AM

Here is the actual prediction from Josh:

A word about customer service and shipping.
We are aware of the customer service issues surrounding BFL at the current time. I would like to apologize for the delay that some people experience when trying to contact the customer service team.

We are working through the queue as quickly as possible for both shipping, RMA, general customer service questions and shipping. At this time BFL employees over 100 people to handle all aspects of our operation. Given the nature of this business it is difficult to find competent, intelligent people for some of the more backed up areas, such as customer service. While we have been able to hire an adequate number of people for shipping and assembly, due to the requirements of customer service personnel to have at least a rudimentary understanding of bitcoin it is very difficult to find people able to work the customer service side effectively, especially when you are dealing with not only bitcoin, but bitcoin mining which adds just one more layer of complexity to the situation.

I realize that this is no excuse for inadequate customer service and I am not trying to duck our responsibility to our customers but I do want to at least explain the current situation in our offices.

Believe it or not we are constantly trying to improve and get caught up with our customer service and order shipping. We have shipped nearly 40,000 miners so far with just under another 10,000 to go. Our shipping and assembly teams ship between 600 and 1000 units per day. We are almost to the end of the minirig order queue which will free up a lot of resources for manufacture and shipping of the other product lines. I expect to be done shipping with all back orders, including those that have ordered in the past few weeks, within 3 weeks, most likely sooner.

Again, there is no excuse for poor customer service and I am very sorry and apologize deeply to those that have received less than pleasing customer service response times. It is one area we at BFL are going to be focusing on in the coming weeks. I can't promise things will be fixed overnight but it is an area we are very aware of and take very seriously. We have learned a lot over the past year and we are taking those lessons forward. Our growing pains have been immense and our rate of growth has been amazing, but with that has come the problems of scaling a small startup to something as large as BFL. Until now all of our energy and focus has been on getting the miners out to our customers as fast as we possibly can. We are slowly getting a handle on things and with the conclusion of the order queues being shipped we will be poised to really make sweeping, positive changes going forward.

Again let me offer my apologies but we are working on improving your customer experience. You are not being ignored and we care about listening to what you have to say. All I ask, and I realize it is a lot to ask at this point, is for a little more patience. We are nearly at the end of the tunnel and the future looks very bright indeed

#END#

So they don't allow timers anymore so we are counting down to December 4th 2013.

17 days to clear 198 days of orders.

You can do it Josh, You finally cleared April 2013 by August September October November 18th
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:56:42 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 04:53:16 PM by Bicknellski

Are we back to character assassination?

I guess posting his own sales copy is threatening to him.

Having been bonded by the OPP and with 100's of glowing recommendations from students, principals, teaching colleagues as well as a plethora of parents and the teachers I have trained in the past 16+ years would belay any implications Josh has leveled not once now but twice. When he did it last time he threatened to email my boss. Laughable. Very sociopathic behaviour on his part to go after a person simply because they point out the obvious inconsistencies in his sales copy.

I not very phased by Mr. Zerlan's lack of ethics or his attempt to slander me I am pretty sure given what he has done to his customers on a daily basis for over a year this community can plainly see where he is lacking in character and that only probably predisposes most people to merely ignore his idle slander. We have seen it before and it won't be the last time.

I want to thank those who stood up for me, but really this guy doesn't even deserve to be confronted at this point he is simply not worth your time and effort he just needs to go away right? He can't deny the simple facts in his own sales copy so he goes after the people pointing it out in a horribly vulgar and grossly ineffectual attempt to deflect the topic away from BFL's failures.

Let me recap his company clearly posted a minimum of a 17 week or a 4 month shipping minimum for a 300 gh/s Monarch that will not go through any FCC, CE testing let alone any prototyping phase... has anyone see that before? If they get it wrong in the chip package or the traces on that GPU styled board... kiss April 2014 shipping goodbye. My advice steer clear of BFL permanently they are just not producing good products and remember ALL SALES ARE FINAL... they will never ever refund people. You may want to ask why they have no CC payments, no paypal nothing but BTC and fiat wired direct if scam bells are not ringing at that point I urge you to read the 100s of complaints lodged against them first. The lowest common denominator in this equation is that BFL lacks any ethical business practices given the litany of complaints in these forums and in their own. They need to be stopped.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:59:51 AM

Try to extort me & you'll be swiming with gators,as soon as you turn your back or wander to far from civilization  Grin

I hope Phin chokes on some dinner he buys with that 10BTC  Tongue  Angry

I've followed your endeavors Phin & its good that you help the homeless & other things,but you giving in to a bribe is unacceptable.You let Josh control you Huh WTF Huh

I keep things simple & that's what the 10BTC bet boils down to,Josh pays you you to shut up,you have been bought,end of story.Enjoy your new found wealth,10BTC= $7,500 ATM..............................

Good luck with the Satoshi Forest thing  Wink  Remember,2 rights don't make up for a wrong  Angry

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:28:35 AM

Try to extort me & you'll be swiming with gators,as soon as you turn your back or wander to far from civilization  Grin

I hope Phin chokes on some dinner he buys with that 10BTC  Tongue  Angry

I've followed your endeavors Phin & its good that you help the homeless & other things,but you giving in to a bribe is unacceptable.You let Josh control you Huh WTF Huh

I keep things simple & that's what the 10BTC bet boils down to,Josh pays you you to shut up,you have been bought,end of story.Enjoy your new found wealth,10BTC= $7,500 ATM..............................

Good luck with the Satoshi Forest thing  Wink  Remember,2 rights don't make up for a wrong  Angry

+1 What a shame

ionstorm

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:33:13 PM

I am taking BFL to court this week in Pennsylvania, also suing for treble damages since they knowingly violated the law and the FTC guidelines in not honoring refunds when requested after delays as well as the Pennsylvania Consumer Protection Law If anyone has any horror stories or if anyone would like to make any statements for me in court that would be awesome, i'll update this thread once everything is processed.  Has anyone else taken ButterflyLabs to court?  If not im very surprised, seems like an easy win to me.

UPDATE:
Civil complaint filed and accepted in my home state in Pennsylvania, also the Pennsylvania Attorney General is investigating, I'd be interested in accepting any Affidavit's or if anyone would like to be a witness PM me.  Being a witness would be better since affidavit's may not be admissible because they could be classified as hearsay.  So if you live close, let me know.  Also any advice or support would be appreciated.  Any small win here is a good thing, if I can get a Judgement against them others may take it as an example for their own cases.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:53:08 PM

I am taking BFL to court this week in Pennsylvania, also suing for treble damages since they knowingly violated the law and the FTC guidelines in not honoring refunds when requested after delays as well as the Pennsylvania Consumer Protection Law If anyone has any horror stories or if anyone would like to make any statements for me in court that would be awesome, i'll update this thread once everything is processed.  Has anyone else taken ButterflyLabs to court?  If not im very surprised, seems like an easy win to me.

UPDATE:
Civil complaint filed and accepted in my home state in Pennsylvania, also the Pennsylvania Attorney General is investigating, I'd be interested in accepting any Affidavit's or if anyone would like to be a witness PM me.  Being a witness would be better since affidavit's may not be admissible because they could be classified as hearsay.  So if you live close, let me know.  Also any advice or support would be appreciated.  Any small win here is a good thing, if I can get a Judgement against them others may take it as an example for their own cases.

Good job man, the second BF Labs stopped issuing FULL refunds when they were lawfully requested they crossed a line they will likely regret.  We need more people like you to stand up to them.  This wanna be libertarian crowd here seems intent to just let the BFL's and TH's of the world do whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want without consequence.  There is also a number of people here who will say all kinds of crazy things when it comes to the law surrounding this stuff.  All I will say is BF Labs is selling a retail product on the internet and retail sales/sales contracts, consumer protection, mail order (internet selling) have been around for many many years and the laws surrounding them are old and well tested.  The libertarian crowd here seems to thing some wild things about these laws and for some reason seem to think that the business model used by ASIC manufactures to date is normal.  IT IS NOT, the real world doesn't operate like this for a reason (a very good reason) and it's called the law...  It won't be much longer before one or more of these companies find this out, with more Joe six packs jumping on the BTC train everyday, these antics will be long gone and we will all have found memories of the jokes we call manufacture's today.
ionstorm

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:19:32 PM

UPDATE:

Good job man, the second BF Labs stopped issuing FULL refunds when they were lawfully requested they crossed a line they will likely regret.  We need more people like you to stand up to them.  This wanna be libertarian crowd here seems intent to just let the BFL's and TH's of the world do whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want without consequence.  There is also a number of people here who will say all kinds of crazy things when it comes to the law surrounding this stuff.  All I will say is BF Labs is selling a retail product on the internet and retail sales/sales contracts, consumer protection, mail order (internet selling) have been around for many many years and the laws surrounding them are old and well tested.  The libertarian crowd here seems to thing some wild things about these laws and for some reason seem to think that the business model used by ASIC manufactures to date is normal.  IT IS NOT, the real world doesn't operate like this for a reason (a very good reason) and it's called the law...  It won't be much longer before one or more of these companies find this out, with more Joe six packs jumping on the BTC train everyday, these antics will be long gone and we will all have found memories of the jokes we call manufacture's today.

Hey guys, Please check out this web form and if you have a few minutes, please fill it out with your experiences with Butterfly Labs Inc, it will be forwarded to the Pennsylvania Attorney General as well as admitted as evidence in my case: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZRH841TzAhv8Bu7pcEW8id3UMAsO5iDvxUgw0LqZA0k/viewform

I'll be providing updates as the case moves forward.
Thank you
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:50:55 PM

Aw damn it I forgot FUD!! FUD!!

I just need to go to the urban dictionary to figure out how a 39 year old should speak.

Maybe when he grows up, we can use big boy words to talk to him.

He moves around a lot to.... Clarksville, TN Fort Collins, CO Roswell, GA Gardner, KS ... Wonder why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: