Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

This is possible and i am seeing a lot of bitcoin holders really waiting for that date. However, even if we know that bitcoin would not stay in a dip for so long. There is still a chance that it might last for longer and then can go up far much longer than what we have anticipated. This is due to its volatility and some factors in the market that we cannot teuly rear and control and are powerless to

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.
Negative and positive news are continuously roaming around the globe about bitcoins. Some people find it amazing coin as it can help them to turn over the strikes of homelessness and poverty. But majority, as a bitter truth, they don’t believe bitcoin’s existence. They neither want to know about it neither they are interested for this amazing coin. Good time will come and it will show them practically.
Marivic13

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Yes.  All we need is to wait until bitcoin will go up again,  for our big profit and recover our lost fund,  me also im in loss my 50% fund in trading,  im so mad for thats.  But i know bitcoin will recover again and my fund will back to me, i wait until march and april.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

No one can predict about that but if that happen it's a very good news for all of us. So while bitcoin is not to high we have time to buy more so we can get big profits.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
RodrigHer

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

In the same way that there was a fall at Christmas, now it is beginning to be due to the proximity of the Chinese New Year in which investors take money to buy gifts. In addition, in the first month of the year, the so-called Effect of January occurs in cryptocurrencies, but in reverse. So if I believe that in the coming months the bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies will increase again in general.
hshr0h3110world

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

Dropping price might be also because of some volatility issues. Well basically it's natural for it to goes up and down for a moment because it is in a trading scene. We've witnessed this before where its price went up high then went down by some step but eventually it regain its momentum and skyrocketed once again. It is possible that bitcoin's price will go up once again. You just need to be patient when analyzing its trend to decide whether to sell it already.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

In the same way that there was a fall at Christmas, now it is beginning to be due to the proximity of the Chinese New Year in which investors take money to buy gifts. In addition, in the first month of the year, the so-called Effect of January occurs in cryptocurrencies, but in reverse. So if I believe that in the coming months the bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies will increase again in general.

It always do. I still remember last year the price pumped at December and falls at the start of January. In the mid months the price starts again to pump as the price reached the ATH at that time. And then it experienced another fork and it falls back for some time and rise back up again and now reaching the ATH of all time. This dump will not be that long, the pump is coming soon.
Zanrrio20

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

If the negative and positive news come and go, we just have to wait and see what can happen, I hope that in any case the next possibilities will be able to inhabit the good investments again, we will see how the Asian countries take the sanctions.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

Hopefully it will really go up and bitcoin price will rises up again. I am still holding some of my bitcoin and I already sell some of it for me to save some of my money and don't lose more even if it will drop more hardly. Hopefully it will increase now because it already have $7k and I think that is alredy too low now.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

That's the best thing to do right now. It is a bit scary to see how big its value decreased, but knowing that dumps are just temporary, it means that there's still a chance for its value to again rise. And surely when that time come, huge profit will be earned by those who will hold and invest at this moment.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

If the negative and positive news come and go, we just have to wait and see what can happen, I hope that in any case the next possibilities will be able to inhabit the good investments again, we will see how the Asian countries take the sanctions.

I am always wishing that bitcoin price will goes up again just like after two months.  I am waiting but I will not get tired of waiting because as they say, patience is virtue.   Bitcoin is a strong digital currency.  I will jist have to wait because sooner or longer bitcoin price would go up.
elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

that was the best thing to do right now. When the price dump we can't do anything but to hold which is better or expecting.  Just observe the chart of the bitcoin, then when the price increases you must sell it to earn more profit.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

It's almost the same it used to be in $ 1000 back to $ 300 would it now be like that?
 $ 10,000 back to $ 3000? I hope btc will be around $ 1000. and I think the holders are already selling their assets now.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

This would be the best thing that we can do which is to
 Wait until the rate goes high. If we have stored much bitcoin, thay would then be better since bitcoin will still have happy days coming. We all just have to wait for the perfect time to sell bitcoin. Be patient.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

Don't just wait for the price of bitcoin to go up but also get some bitcoin because we all know the simple rule of trading or investing and that is buy low sell high, that is simple and easy to follow and if you really want a good profit then you should following that bitcoin this is one time big time opportunity because after a few years, we will not see bitcoin at this price.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

This would be the best thing that we can do which is to
 Wait until the rate goes high. If we have stored much bitcoin, thay would then be better since bitcoin will still have happy days coming. We all just have to wait for the perfect time to sell bitcoin. Be patient.
Yes we really need to wait until such time that we need to sell if we can have profit at all. Why we need to wait? Of course that is the very thing that is why we are keeping our coins and that is to earn and not to lose our hard earned money, so better to wait than feel sorry later.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

I think so and I'm still hoping for the best. We must consider all the possibilities as we hold our bitcoin. We musn't do panic selling because it's value downfall is just part of it's votality. We must just look at the possitive and bright side of it. Good things come to those who are patiently waiting. Patience is what we need for now because in due time, bitcoin will strike high again.
Of course there is no way for bitcoin to not strike high again because the price of bitcoin dumps for more than -40% just like this but it have a great comeback and i think that in the near few months we can see that rally again in bitcoin because the market is getting into a good state and everything is going back to normal.

And I can guess this situation is going on: bit players want Bitcoin cost less to buy many BTC coins for cheap and use the crypto for their purposes.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

I think so and I'm still hoping for the best. We must consider all the possibilities as we hold our bitcoin. We musn't do panic selling because it's value downfall is just part of it's votality. We must just look at the possitive and bright side of it. Good things come to those who are patiently waiting. Patience is what we need for now because in due time, bitcoin will strike high again.
Of course there is no way for bitcoin to not strike high again because the price of bitcoin dumps for more than -40% just like this but it have a great comeback and i think that in the near few months we can see that rally again in bitcoin because the market is getting into a good state and everything is going back to normal.

And I can guess this situation is going on: bit players want Bitcoin cost less to buy many BTC coins for cheap and use the crypto for their purposes.
Well i think that was really the best thing to do we should really wait for the price to go up and sell maybe today is the day that we need to hold our bitcoin for good and in preperation of the rising o the price in the near future for us to gain a huge return.We really need to hold on for today because the price is really dropping.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

The price for Bitcoin reached $ 7000 on some exchanges. Those traders who want to buy Bitcoin at a low price are waiting for a price of $ 6000 and agree that it is more likely to reach this price in the near future. But a big correction is always observed before the big rise.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

The price for Bitcoin reached $ 7000 on some exchanges. Those traders who want to buy Bitcoin at a low price are waiting for a price of $ 6000 and agree that it is more likely to reach this price in the near future. But a big correction is always observed before the big rise.
Yes it is true that if you have a very big correction,then we will see a big jump in price when ever there is a big rally.  Cheesy The problem now is,the old users are used to the volatile level of bitcoin but new investors do get panic when the price started falling,i know it will recover at a later time,so hold to your coins and you will make a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: