Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:58:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Really?Then that's a good news. It is becoming more and more successful.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

I thought that they will support bitcoin by creating a mining site. I think that this is a good opportunity for bitcoin itself. And this might help the continuing growth of bitcoin. Bitcoin might become the best coin there is, again. Bitcoin dominance is expected by this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

really i don,t believe it.really i am very happy to Samsung accept bitcoin.and it is very good new,s for crypto and bitcoin user.so i hope bitcoin pump for it reason.just amazing meter.
Great to know with tech monsters like these supporting BTC not to mention digital currency, I won't be shocked about other tech Goliath following the pattern. I'm expecting that Apple and Huawei will take after the digital currency support and buildup. I trust I get a wallet refresh in my Samsung telephone.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

Yes i heard that news too. Samsung will make a mining tool.
It will be great, because the mining tool may have a cheaper price than the current in the market.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

It's good to hear and read this article about the Samsung is going to support bitcoin. It's great and iam exciting about the possible technological improvements.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

This is a great news,this is a good impact to the world of cryptocurrency,this means that there is an mutual agreement between samsung and digital currency  and all of us being part in crypto world would happy to this new investor ,because if more investment will come the more profits we gained.so those who want to become a miner we must support this kind of rig devices  that they called antminer S9 ,in order that this kind of rig will easily marketable.

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

Well I think this is a good start towards the success of bitcoin as an asset. Imagine one of the biggest companies, and to consider its one of the biggest technology companies in the world supporting bitcoin? Wouldn't it be a very huge step towards bitcoin success? Even if people say it's not directly supporting bitcoin because they didn't aided bitcoin monetarily, it's still a good thing to boost a product's popularity, even so bitcoin. So I guess whether they really are intending to support bitcoin or not, having a way for people to use your product while advertising bitcoin is a good step

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

This is a great news,this is a good impact to the world of cryptocurrency,this means that there is an mutual agreement between samsung and digital currency  and all of us being part in crypto world would happy to this new investor ,because if more investment will come the more profits we gained.so those who want to become a miner we must support this kind of rig devices  that they called antminer S9 ,in order that this kind of rig will easily marketable.

Yes actually this good news for those who are looking to set up new mining rig. new people will scare to buy antminer and other devices in online because we need to pay 1st. But Samsung is a reputed company and they have customer service all over the world so if anything happens we can contact them. I think if this machine comes to the market the miners number will increase.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

I hate to say this but I don't see how Samsung's producing mining hardware can contribute to people's awareness and btc demand. I think this is purely business and doesn't mean a strong support from them. It's simply putting in store the product that they think will be in demand by the consumers. Unless otherwise stated by the company itself. And besides, most of their clients are after their mobile phones.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

I hate to say this but I don't see how Samsung's producing mining hardware can contribute to people's awareness and btc demand. I think this is purely business and doesn't mean a strong support from them. It's simply putting in store the product that they think will be in demand by the consumers. Unless otherwise stated by the company itself. And besides, most of their clients are after their mobile phones.

Right. It doesn't indicate in any way that samsung will support btc. They're simply taking advantage of the popularity of btc and btc mining to boost their products. They should've made an annoucement about it already if that's the case

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
kxshcb

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Electronics giant Samsung has begun manufacturing ASIC chips designed for Bitcoin mining, according to local media reports. Samsung is supplying its ASIC chips to an unnamed Chinese company that manufactures Bitcoin mining equipment, and it aims to target the Chinese market before potentially expanding into other regions. The company has started the mass production of a new type of DRAM for graphics cards, which is said to be more suitable for cryptocurrency mining. The 10-nanometer 16Gb GDDR6 DRAM is twice as fast as conventional GDDR5 DRAM and improves power efficiency by more than 35%, resulting in greater profitability for GPU for cryptocurrency mining.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

this is good news about bitcoin, samsung supports the development of crypto currency. if samsung has succeeded in sharing information about virtual currency then other products will surely also compete to promote about this virtual currency so that their products become famous and sold.

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

this good news for all of us we all kknow how samsung big company if they will do that even they dont accept bitcoin in there company if they make bitcoin chips then more people where aware to this and that means that more people also joining in bitcoin comunity and bitcoin price will surely goes up soon.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

It is good to see that more and more companies are getting involved in the cryptocurrency and it is a good thing that one of the apple's company rival is now accepting bitcoin and i will become proud to buy their upcoming Samsung S9 in full bitcoin as a full payment. I am really excited to see more companies to accept bitcoin because it will help the market to get more exposure.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

if that's true then this is very good news, with samsung actions supporting Bitcoin this will make the bitcoin will be more familiar with the community, especially later the Samsung users. and finally more and more people know, will certainly be positive news and raised the price of bitcoin higher.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

I have heard the news that samsung will create some hardware for bitcoin which is actually a good indication either indirectly for all bitcoin users. This is a clear indication that crypto currency has entered the future and is getting brighter. If more and more large companies start coming and supporting it, it will increase the use of digital currencies and regulations will also increase. Cool
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

"Samsung to support bitcoin"

Now we are at that time that people try and pump the price. They are making chips, but not supporting bitcoin. They dont accept it, they are not donating to a bitcoin charity, they are not paying millions to educate people. Simply making a product that bitcoin users can use.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-confirms-its-now-making-cryptocurrency-mining-chips/
That is the start from them. There is much more in this act from them. Samsung is a giant company and they are putting most of their potential in creating this hardware for bitcoin. It means that they believe in bitcoin and as this giant company is in trust on bitcoin then people will also trust that yes bitcoin is the coin which has a bright future.

Just think why a bigger company will create something for bitcoin if they will not believe on it. They believe on its future that is why they are planning for it.
It's probably more a case of they support profits and understand that they could be in at a nice level to sell these chips as more people come on board to bitcoin, it would be nice to think that they believe in bitcoin and what it is but until they start accepting bitcoin as a method of payment I will believe that it's money over power.
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

Samsung in not new investing in the bitcoin cryptocurrency, they are trying to make it better, they have been supporting this, and they know that cryptocurrency is the future ..
metinbay

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

I worked for Samsung a few years ago. Managers always say "We should get first place in the market we get involved". So I think they invest so much on this business. First of all They know R&D very well.
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

yeah I read it few days ago!, really it's very hhelpful for bitcoin users,  The market of bitcoin attracks people as well as companies which leads to the idea of having a device that will help bitcoin users and at the same time give these companies a huge profit. Samsung may not be supporting bitcoin the way we expect it to be rather they are creating a thing to help their companies grows by having many buyers of their products and this is good news about bitcoin, samsung supports the development of crypto currency. if samsung has succeeded in sharing information about virtual currency then other products will surely also compete to promote about this virtual currency so that their products become famous,BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: