Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2223 times)
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

I think that's a great newa because it will happen that sumsung support bitcoin we can easy use bitcoin and im sure many people who use bitcoin buy sumsung because their is a feature of bitcoin. I am right.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

Wow that's a great news. some days ago I had also you heard this news.I think it will be very helpful for Bitcoin.moreover if Samsung supports Bitcoin then the Bitcoin investor can be able to make a transaction with them so easily.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Aileen C.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

It is definitely a good news.  I am so glad to hear that SamsUng is goIng to support Bitcoin. I hope other big and famous companies too will support btc and invest to it.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

You can't really call this supporting I'm sure samsung always knew what bitcoin mining was they just didn't find it profitable but now as there are multiple complaints against antminer they decided why not they also be a part of it and make profit , don't think this is being done for the sake of bitcoin they are a business after all
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

I worked for Samsung a few years ago. Managers always say "We should get first place in the market we get involved". So I think they invest so much on this business. First of all They know R&D very well.
Wow that's for real? They don't want to get left behind when there's something on trend and if they have seen so much profit that can potentially add to their popularity as well as revenue, they don't want to be late with it.
Good news are not recognized by the people as they are more focused with hearing bad news all the time so this is a good one. AFAIK, they are also creating something that can fully support mining. But it's not recommend to use phones to mine.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

This is great news.Samsung creating antminers will surely do good in the crypto currency world  it would be an advatage for those who miners because there would be a gadget that is compatible for mining.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

If samsung is supporting cryptocurrency then it only means that bitcoins is not bad, since cryptocurrency now a days is already part of the business and it only means that it is also slowly being accepted by the community so we can all hope that bitcoins does really have a bright future.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

Now, many big company make antminer including samsung. I think bitoin becoming more popular now among big company, they wont miss opportunity because market cap in cryptocurrency always increasing
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

This is obviously a great innovation Samsung, and this will certainly help the growth of Bitcoin. I strongly believe in the positive impact this innovation is going to have on Bitcoin price. Cool!!
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

Samsung in not new investing in the bitcoin cryptocurrency, they are trying to make it better, they have been supporting this, and they know that cryptocurrency is the future ..
Everyone needs to get their better picture in front of general public. So is the Samsung is doing right now. These companies are highly business oriented and they put anything for their own sake. But that doesn’t even matter, as far as their input ends up in a good manner for bitcoins that is okay. And they will get reward of such actions in a time that is coming, a better, technical world.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

although some may argue that Samsung does not really supported bitcoin with what they have done since they didn't donate anything and only made an application to facilitate bitcoin mining, I will disagree with them. Since bitcoin mining is not that big anymore, because of the lack of proper knowledge as well as the lack of the correct and efficient equipment, what they have done is a good way to relight the spark that was once lost among the interests of our fellow  bitcoin enthusiasts.

paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

It think so because lot of companies  and countries are now supporting bitcoin  because  they try it already his it works
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Really, This is a great news. Samsung is a big famous company in the whole world. If samsung  will manufacturing a equipment for bitcoin mining then more people will trust in efective of bitcoin.

I hope that a lot of companies will supporting bitcoin and it will increase more acceptibility in all over the world.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

yes, I already know that information. and this is very remarkable. the support made by the giant samsung company could help the miners to save on electricity usage.It would definitely help decentralization of mining industry.they're going to make a huge profit building these hardware and also get some media attention for support blockchain and cryptocurrency adoption
Nissan

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

When big players like Samsung is entering the cryptocurrency market they do it because they see a big potential. This also means that blockchain is getting more mainstream!
Right as block chain is on mainstream and more people are buying taking opportunity to make this as a business. It is for all people who are entering crypto currency as now it can be buy more objects as it accept crypto currency. as price is increase more it is getting market volume, Samsung is huge company that is accepting bitcoin and this thing will make bitcoin more high so for the bitcoin businessmen.
Snipes19811

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

any big player announcing there moving into cryptocurrency's and supporting it is surly a good thing bitcoin gets enough of a beating in the media anyway so this is something good for a change .plus more media equals more people getting involved so the price goes up again .win win situation

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

Bitcoin is being accepted by more and more companies. Which once again confirms that rumors that bitcoin is a pyramid - lies.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

big companies like Samsung have been willing to join Bitcoin then what you worry about now more and more companies are joining their Bitcoin as a businessman is also not afraid of bitcoin fluctuations, then let alone who should be worried?
hopefully more and more big companies in technology that join Bitcoin so that Bitcoin price in the future will be better and Bitcoin will become Global currency recognized by world I wait for the good news of the next company that will receive Bitcoin like samsung

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

"Samsung to support bitcoin"

Now we are at that time that people try and pump the price. They are making chips, but not supporting bitcoin. They dont accept it, they are not donating to a bitcoin charity, they are not paying millions to educate people. Simply making a product that bitcoin users can use.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-confirms-its-now-making-cryptocurrency-mining-chips/
Samsung only ride on to what is hot in the market and they know once they will release a mobile phone with mining capability many people would bought it and that is profit to them. and expect the price  is very high also.Many mobile company will follow and that's the time price may drop. but this may also a good sign to crypto market it only shows that crypto market is growing and draw lot of attention worldwide.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

They are making chips for cryptocurrency mining like ASICs and is a sign of great support for the future of cryptocurrency. At the least, they are acknowledging the potential in cryptocurrency.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: