Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Samsung representatives refused to answer specific questions about the farm for bitcoin mining, but judging from the information on the information plate next to it, the Galaxy S5 is able to mine more efficiently than the standard desktop computer (although, of course, hardly anyone is currently engaged in mining on home PCs) .
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

Yes, I also heard about it. I think that this is very good news, and it will influence the development of the cryptocurrency
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

It is great if samsung is going to support bitcoin. It will make bitcoin world more brighter. Samsung as one of the largest company in the world will help to push bitcoin to become more well known  and become more and more valuable digital currency. It's really a good news.
If you can buy airline tickets, phones and hotels in a small country like mine, we no longer enjoy Samsung

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

Samsung would be better off just buying some BTC probably. Although they probably have some insurance from Bitmain or something.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
MadelynCohen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:01:47 AM

i dont get it why people think that btc is a bubble
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:04:27 AM

I'll believe it when I see it. This sounds a lot like Kodak, and that's not going to pan out past the idea phase. So let's wait and see, but I doubt this will take off. We do need some major competition though. The mining in China has taken over everything and it's not good for the ecosystem.

Why did it take them almost a decade ffs!? Too little too late.
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

Samsung is a nice and big company its good to hear that Samsung is going to support bitcoin it will be a new era.
mostafiz566

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:20:00 AM

That's a good news for us. I think for this the value of bitcoin is rise. And i hope that other companies support bitcoin soon.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

Instead of looking on the negative side why not look at the bright side. With Samsung making this move many companies will have thoughts of doing the same too. Samsung is a big company and you know how competition works, other companies will do the same thing as well which is good news for us bitcoin owners. Not only we can expect new investors, bitcoins popularity will go up thanks to this news.
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

In order to start investing I recommend to find an experienced person who has been doing this for a long time and learning from him.
Raino-1

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

Samsung is a big company and support Bitcoin is good step to future.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Woah. This will be a big news for bitcoin, it can be a way for bitcoin to grab its opportunity to be powerful and to be advertised all over the world. Samsung will surely invest a large amount of money for bitcoin and maybe we could expect that bitcoin will gain its value again. We all know that Samsung is a very popular and influential for people not just in one country but all over the world, in this way, it is an instant advertisement for bitcoin. Im looking forward for this, I hope that it will come true.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

Really? If that's true i'll buy soon after its appearance. Currently i also do trading using samsung smartphone. Because with the emergence of a smartphone that can be used for mining, we do not need to sit in front of the screen but can also do outside the home.
This is a good idea and i believe it will be bought by bitcoin users a lot.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

This is really a great chance for bitcoin to grow more. The Samsung company is a big enough company that will make bitcoin more popular. I do hope that their project for bitcoin mining would end up a big success. This might be another step for a good bitcoin future.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

samsung will support bitcoin?

I think it is a great thing because samsung is a company that almost mastered about electronic in the world and will be much profitable for its users
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

Samsung is a big company and support Bitcoin is good step to future.
If samsung is supporting bitcoin, this clearly states that bitcoin is worth supporting and people are really making millions with this amazing coin. I am glad that the famous and successful companies are standing on the side of bitcoin. This will help bitcoin in flourishing.
Cyanics

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

Is the news even true? because I haven't got any news though I am a worker of samsung service center
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:55:31 AM

Well I think this is a decent begin towards the achievement of bitcoin as an advantage. Envision one of the greatest organizations, and to consider its one of the greatest innovation organizations on the planet supporting bitcoin? Wouldn't it be an exceptionally gigantic advance towards bitcoin achievement? Regardless of whether individuals say it's not specifically supporting bitcoin in light of the fact that they didn't helped bitcoin fiscally, it's as yet something to be thankful for to support an item's prominence, even so bitcoin. So I figure whether they truly are proposing to help bitcoin or not, having a route for individuals to utilize your item while publicizing bitcoin is a decent advance.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

I am very glad to hear that Bitcoin is supported by such technical giant like Samsung. There are more and more companies attracted to Bitcoin with the time. And this is very good. It mean that Bitcoin is becoming more popular.
Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

If Samsung is going to support payment with bitcoin then it's going to be a massive pump for btc, prices would Skyrocket. I really hope it's true, it would be a big break; not only for btc but all cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: