Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
mikomiki

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

if that's true, as a bitcoin user, we can invest our treasures from now.
samsung is a great company. It has earlier signed a contract with a Chinese bitcoin mining hardware maker to supply it with chips, and already started mass production in January.
So, i think is a good news for bitcoiners.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

It's the beginning, Since the bitcoins will be recognized by the whole world. Recognize that bitcoins as a good investion produced and possibly eliminate the burdensome bills that are crushing our people.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

At first I thought it was an April Fool's joke, but then I saw that the theme was created on February 1st.) Dude, do you really believe in this nonsense?
valendra15

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

I strongly agree samsung come to support bitcoin,who knows with the support of samsung bitcoin can raise his reputation again
ZNAQ Index
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

The South Korean company said it's ramping up production of computer chips used to mine digital currencies like bitcoin, cashing in on growing demand.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

You can never spend your time energy and resources to create a device that promote what you are against. If Samsung is manufacturing such device it means they are in support of bitcoin and that is a huge plus for bitcoin community.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
This is good news for the development and popularity of bitcoin and other crypto currency, but it did not affect the price of bitcoin, maybe because the market was in a downward trend.
LipCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Yes, according to media reports, Korea's samsung factory is supporting the production of computers dedicated to digital bitcoin mining, as the demand for bitcoin is increasing, and it is widely available. This is a great thing and if something happens bitcoin leads to a big increase.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

This is another clear indication from a big corporation especially in tech who see the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Making bitcoin mining mainstream is a good thing for the popularity of it, and everyone can get in the act of it. It would be interesting to see how the phones hold out tho, as mining needs qute an amount of power to operate.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

I don't think smartphone can handle bitcoin mining but if they tested it and they have proof that it work then that would be great, they will surely have bigger sales when the include bitcoin mining in smartphone that is called antminer. Although the price of s9 is very expensive still many people would save money enable to buy that phone.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

"Samsung to support bitcoin"

Now we are at that time that people try and pump the price. They are making chips, but not supporting bitcoin. They dont accept it, they are not donating to a bitcoin charity, they are not paying millions to educate people. Simply making a product that bitcoin users can use.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-confirms-its-now-making-cryptocurrency-mining-chips/

I really like this about the support that started from some very popular and big companies around the world.
zagu

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

wow now I just know that samsung is supporting bitcoin. I will not be surprised if the day will come when the bitcoin can be paid on our mobile phones.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

When Samsung and Apple started competing with Nokia, many thought it was unthinkable. But the results are now clear. Nokia is dying, Samsung and Apple are dominating the smartphone market. If it was Samsung, I believe this could happen. With its financial power, prestige, and strategic superiority, Samsung's support for Bitcoin can be a great motivator for Samsung to overtake Apple.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

I think for bitcoin growth it is a very good thing, big companies like samsung to bitcoin support, it will trigger other company companies to make bitcoin miner, more users will have more income for the company, more and more miner bitcoin now.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

I don't think smartphone can handle bitcoin mining but if they tested it and they have proof that it work then that would be great, they will surely have bigger sales when the include bitcoin mining in smartphone that is called antminer. Although the price of s9 is very expensive still many people would save money enable to buy that phone.
If you use the first phone that Samsung produced around 1985, how do you think they can integrate the function of a camera or camcorder into the phone? But today's reality has proven that Samsung can do something special. That is the reason to believe that future Samsung phones will support the collection of more Bitcoins for users. I will try to buy that product.
Dear !
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

If a company as big as samsung starts supporting bitcoin then it is great news for the market, once they make their official statement that they now support bitcoin it will give people even more confidence to buy into the market.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

A lot of major brands have already supporting bitcoin, with the addition of Samsung, it would be a major boost for bitcoin. It will definitely increase the popularity of bitcoin.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

the news is very encouraging, I pray that the price of bitcoin and other atlcoin will increase after the samsung company supports bitcoin
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

This is a great news indeed. I think it will serve as a gateway for other big companies to consider the thought of accepting cryptocurrencies in their system. It is a big deal, especially for us who are involved in cryptocurrency activities.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

Samsung S9.

It sounds like a big joke, like April's fool.

The antminer that fits in your hand ^^

Please give a link with sources when you saying something like that!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: