Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:01:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
gates

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

There are many brands who have started supporting Bitcoin, for example, KFC. But "supporting" is too abstract. If they just invest some amount of money into BTC, they are just doing the same stuff as we do. Can we call this this action from world-wide multi-billioned company an actual "support"? It looks more like a good PR.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Samsung confirms making ASIC chips for mining not supporting Bitcoin. They stated in Korea media which claim Samsung collaboration with chinese distributors. Check out full details here https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/31/samsung-confirms-asic-chips/
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

I am not sure it would happen right away but Samsung is one of the leading technology company and it could happen later.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
LAHARMANIA

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

a brand of samsung willing to support bitcoin, it's a very good thing and will make bitcoin better in the future
wishere jean

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

That is great news, maybe it will help more people know more about electronic money, expect more big people around the world to accept and support bitcoin.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

If that were to be the case,bitcoin price will have some price appreciation as samsung have a large customer base.I think they are only interested in chips for mining hardwares for now.Maybe in the future,we will see some a closer association of Samsung with bitcoins
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

It is a welcome development if they accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as payment. I don't think demand will increase with this move by samsung, yes many people will start to know what bitcoin is but still it lacks the motivation because they just simply made people know that their company will start bitcoin mining using their smartphone though this is a good news though

The demand will not rise once after the the hardware is made by Samsung. But such good news can affect the market in long term and even in short-term. Samsung is not a small company. It can bring many new people into the market.
intrueder

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

It is a welcome development if they accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as payment. I don't think demand will increase with this move by samsung, yes many people will start to know what bitcoin is but still it lacks the motivation because they just simply made people know that their company will start bitcoin mining using their smartphone though this is a good news though

The demand will not rise once after the the hardware is made by Samsung. But such good news can affect the market in long term and even in short-term. Samsung is not a small company. It can bring many new people into the market.

Yes, but I think that People around the world will nit actually use bitcoin in buying gadgets and products made by samsung because of it’s price that is always decreasing and can’t recover from being down. If the bitcoin’s price will recover, I know that many people will use it to buy such things and it will use it in many ways.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
Samsung is not fully supporting bitcoin. They are just kinda advertising it. What you read that it was called S9 is not true. It is a new phone and I think you misunderstood the article you've read. It was just all about mining that uses several phones of Samsung which is said to be more efficient than using actual GPUs. Correct me if I am wrong but that is the way I judge this post. With that said, I think Samsung is just making these things so that the price of bitcoin will pump and return to its uptrend.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

This is great news for today. If Samsung support Bitcoin it means a lot for crypto world, in a good way.

Of course,  it is a great news,  i hope that kind of news will affect the flow of price in the market and hopefully the price will rise.  Such a great news for us, to all users and investors that hoping that someday bitcoin will finally be operating all over the world.
Jemcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
Today I heard that Samsung korea is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 that we read that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone is able to understand that Korean is in the favour of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this product and so more and more people will then learn about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

This is good news because Samsung will bring attention to people who don't know bitcoin. Samsung was slated to start mass producing the chips - called application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) - this month, for distribution by the Chinese firm.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

Though it is a good news that one big company in the world is coming the support or partner with bitcoin but i don't want bitcoin to really give free hands to this new partner because they may have interior motive towards the board of trustees but if they are for good course that means its a great deal to have Samsun support bitcoin as these coming together will help the grown of bitcoin as i had that Samsung korea is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 that we read that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone is able to understand that Korean is in the favour of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. so all these makes makes it a good deal to have block
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

That is nice,  a good new to all of us.  Reading this kind of topic makes me feel so motivated,  i can see a great future of bitcoin. This will surely help to advertise more about bitcoin.

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

This is a good development about the bitcoin as this company grows rapidly and has the best developer under their management. This could help those people who wants to mine bitcoin at a cheaper hardware with satisfaction of quality and specs. Also, Samsung is a SoKor technology where bitcoin has been legally supported with their government and no doubt Samsung will accept bitcoin as payment soon.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

Samsung is a giant company and they put most of their potential in creating this hardware for bitcoin. That means they believe in bitcoin and because this giant company believes in bitcoin then people will also believe that yes bitcoin is a coin that has a bright future.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

It is excellent news. The interest and support of large companies can only benefit the whole world of cryptocurrencies, also in terms of dedicated products and services.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

That is very amazing,  such a great news for everyone.  This will help those person who have no idea about bitcoin. They can reach and learn more about bitcoin because of this apps.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

If its true, then that's great news. More people who invest a and uses bitcoin can cause bitcoin to increase its price and will eventually have a great impact in the market.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

Being the no. 1 competitor of Apple/iPhone (correct me if I'm wrong), Samsung has surely climbed that ladder quite high in this technology age. And its credibility cannot be questioned. So if Samsung is to support Bitcoin, then this will definitely boost Bitcoin's market value! Moreover, Samsung's supporters may most probably become Bitcoin supporters as well. Overall, this is great news not only for Bitcoin but the cryptocurrency world as a whole. So if this were to materialize, we can only expect good things to come...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: