Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

good news if samsung can support bitcoin, since samsung is a product of south korea origin and if samsung supports bitcoin it can be expected if samsung can give trust to south korea to fully support bitcoin, this will be good for market price.
Selbit

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

Good news if Samsung is starting to support Bitcoin. This is another success of Bitcoin and the market will grow especially Samsung is one of the biggest company right now.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

Is that true?  Well,  if that is a real one,  that will be great, knowing this kind of things makes me so happy.  It can attract more investors.  Such a great help to all bitcoin users.

baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

That's great. I think it will really help us a lot
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

That's good news for us. I think for this bitcoin value is increasing. And I hope big companies also support bitcoin, and I'm sure if this is the future of bitcoin will not be defeated, bitcoin will be number 1 in the eyes of digital money.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
the support made by the giant samsung company could help the miners to save on electricity usage. a few days ago I also read news about samsung S5 mobile phone which made for mining. and the results are positive, functioning.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

That's good news for us. I think for this bitcoin value is increasing. And I hope big companies also support bitcoin, and I'm sure if this is the future of bitcoin will not be defeated, bitcoin will be number 1 in the eyes of digital money.
Currently they are still the number one market in Crypto. But if they are supported by samsung will probably be more famous and popular all over the world. Prices will rise higher in the future. If I had the capital I would hold a lot of Bitcoin. I believe in future Bitcoin prices will rise.
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
its very nice to hear, if this true issue and big brand smartphone like samsung wanna support bitcoin.
I hope this is a beggining for another brand to suppory bitcoin like samsung
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

This is great news for today. If Samsung support Bitcoin it means a lot for crypto world, in a good way.

If samsung is going to support the bitcoin it will be very nice to everyone and maybe some other establishments will be also do that. I hope not only samsung but also other brand who support bitcoin. And I hope big companies also support bitcoin, and I'm sure if this is the future of bitcoin will not be defeated, bitcoin will be number 1 in the eyes of digital money. With this i can see a great future of bitcoin. This will surely help to advertise more about bitcoin
NYONYG175

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

I hope that support from samsung can lift Bitcoin and positive growth.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Is this for real? Such a great news. As of now antminer stock runs out that is why people dare to switch and use other videocard just to mine bitcoin that is why some videocards that is intended to be use for gaming is rather use for mining and as of now, in other countries runs out of videocard. And also, there are lots of option now to be use for mining.
Technos

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

"Samsung to support bitcoin"

Now we are at that time that people try and pump the price. They are making chips, but not supporting bitcoin. They dont accept it, they are not donating to a bitcoin charity, they are not paying millions to educate people. Simply making a product that bitcoin users can use.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-confirms-its-now-making-cryptocurrency-mining-chips/
Maybe they're not officially stating that they support Bitcoin, however, by the simple fact that they will be building and selling these chips, they will add competition to this space, which is one of the things Bitcoin really needs at the moment.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

It would be great to see Samsung designing and manufacturing Bitcoin mining machines. Competition is always good, Samsung has the chance to beat Bitmain or at least force it to release something new. Samsung is South Korea company where cryptocurrencies are legal and the whole market is constantly growing there. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually we're into it.

EzzNju

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

Samsung does not want to be left behind with lots of oppotunisties that has been brought about with the creation of bitcoin..
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

Heard about this news, I think that in the Samsung company I work very smart people because they created such an empire, and a very competent move on their part would be to invest in bitcoin and use bitcoin technology
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

Samsung is a huge brand name. It is a good thing if ever this is true that samsung is going to support  bitcoin in that it will attract more users to get involved in bitcoin and it will really have big impact and will affect the price of bitcoin for good. Good times ahead for bitcoin.
It is really ? It would be an amazing partnership if it truly happened.we know that the samsung company is one of the famous brand any country known this or in short this is one of the international brand. And if the bitcoin is cooperate with the samsung i am sure that samsung would be happy too because we know how much important the bitcoin to us

This would be very amazing news though its not implemented yet because it can lead the market green again.
I will look for more news like this which can support cryptocurrency in general so i can see the improvement of the cryptocurrency.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

Samsung is a huge brand name. It is a good thing if ever this is true that samsung is going to support  bitcoin in that it will attract more users to get involved in bitcoin and it will really have big impact and will affect the price of bitcoin for good. Good times ahead for bitcoin.
It is really ? It would be an amazing partnership if it truly happened.we know that the samsung company is one of the famous brand any country known this or in short this is one of the international brand. And if the bitcoin is cooperate with the samsung i am sure that samsung would be happy too because we know how much important the bitcoin to us

This would be very amazing news though its not implemented yet because it can lead the market green again.
I will look for more news like this which can support cryptocurrency in general so i can see the improvement of the cryptocurrency.
Yes,this will be amazing since the big NAMED in technology like SAMSUNG will support bitcoin so it means this will make btc more popular and be very trusted,those people who doubted bitcoin will have a peace of mind and they will start to invest. I am looking forward to this .
For sure if this will really happen bitcoin and Samsung will have a good business deal and it gives a good effect in the market.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

I am curious if samsung really support bitcoin.
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

Samsung could adopt bitcoin as a mean of payment, it's up to their managers but from my point of view Samsung won't miss this opportunity
Fongers crossed anyway!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

I can see that we're in the stage that though bitcoins creator is anonymous theres someone who works out to make its users and bitcoiners to trust again in bitcoin.This is a great way to add bitcoins popularity because Samsung has alot of users worldwide and since it is widely known bitcoin also will become more popular.
If this model would come out I'll probably make sure to buy it even if it is expensive its all because it has installation of S9 miner where we can mine bitcoin in our phones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: