Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:48:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

This is great news! But now the company Samsung is experiencing bad times, just last week the company's shares fell by 10%. I'm afraid that the support of crypto currency is primarily to remind about them
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

wow, thats a great idea, thats a good new for me as a bitcoin believer. i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after few years.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

I hope that really true samsung s9 will able to mine bitcoin but for me if this happen maybe the cellphone will destroy easily because cellphone will not good for 24 hours open. The best miner is computer with high specs and more bentilation.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
Really??  Is this true?  Or you are making many people hope that samsung will support bitcoin. Now a days,  there are many best technology in different country and one of that is the samsung.  Samsung is a good things because it has a better technology and strongly quality among the rest of its enemy. If this happen,  i think it will be a good because Samsung is better.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

Hoping that samsung provides it own version of bitcoin wallet since is now supporting bitcoin. It will become an advantage to them given that many koreans, japanese and other country people using bitcoin.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:01:46 AM

I hope that really true samsung s9 will able to mine bitcoin but for me if this happen maybe the cellphone will destroy easily because cellphone will not good for 24 hours open. The best miner is computer with high specs and more bentilation.
I agree with you. Mining bitcoin with a cell phone will not produce much because the phone does not have a strong endurance, if the more forced then the phone will be quickly destroyed.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
I hope Samsung will not only support bitcoin but they conducted also an ICO Project because I'm sure many participants will joined their ICO Project paltform.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:19:47 AM

This is an interesting thing, and I would hope for such an event and that support from Samsung would positively affect the growth of bitcoin.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:21:44 AM

wow, thats a great idea, thats a good new for me as a bitcoin believer. i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after few years.
I agree with you, if samsung will support Bitcoin it will really be a great idea. The price will increase, thus it will be more valuable and people will work on it doubled.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:47:53 AM

I think even if you can mine in your smartphone it is still very hard to mine when you consume to much battery. I hope Samsung have some other ways to improve mining in bitcoin but I think you can mine roughly in smartphone if you wanted to. Even though smarthphone now a days have high processsors but still lack of cooling systems like in pc and then mining a bitcoin requires a lot of process to its system. Although samsung support bitcoin is a big help for bitcoin to rise up again since samsung is the leading brands in smartphone and tablets.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:57 AM

This is a great news for us bitcoin users and I hope it gives a good effect and helps promote bitcoins popularity and growth. Samsung is a big company and popular as well and I am quite sure that it will bring more people to bitcoin. Hope other companies not only big ones but also small ones will also start using bitcoin.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:59:12 AM

For me, if samsung will support bitcoin, it will be a goodnews for us, because it will gives a good effect and it will help to promote bitcoins growth and popularity in the internet. And this will be an advantage for us asians using bitcoin.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

Maybe because as on now many people are now bitcoin users bitcoin independent,investors and many are those who are working for it

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

it's seem a good news but do you have that link news? if it really happen i'm must hold bitcoin you know it's will flying to the eiffel

james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:58:31 AM

Maybe because now many bitcoin is in the market and a lot of transactions you can use bitcoin and a lot of things that we can use it to transact
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

Samsung could adopt bitcoin as a mean of payment, it's up to their managers but from my point of view Samsung won't miss this opportunity
Fongers crossed anyway!
if thats true,it would be a very amazing news.As we all know what are the achievements of samsung in Mobile aspects,this would be a great help in blockchain community, it may offers new openings in the market,new project proposal and more profits.I will keep an eye with this news.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:00:55 AM

hopefully it is some good news that is true is not just fake news, and hopefully with the news can trigger a rise in price of bitcoin

jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:48:49 AM

This is probably a good news not only to Samsung but to other companies planning to supporters bitcoin.They will make upgrading gadgets to support bitcoin.This is the flow of business give to the people what they want and what they wish.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

This is very good news. With the well-known brand that supports Bitcoin means Bitcoin will be increasingly recognized by people all over the World. Besides profitable for Bitcoin, of course, this is very profitable for Samsung and definitely the Samsung is very happy to support Bitcoin in merchandise. The clear will increase Bitcoin users and Samsung users. I am very happy to see this news.

Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

It's amazing to know that one of the leading mobile phone companies is going to support bitcoin. For sure many people will be more introduced to it and be motivated to deal with bitcoin and soon invest on it. I would want to look forward seeing samsung supporting our bitcoin!
Thanks Samsung!  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: