Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
Lets not focus on the exchange value for now. Instead, let focus to achieve the target and goal of the project. Though too early to say, I know that CASPER API already achieved the target. We are just waiting to the timeline and road map.

Agreed on you to that things bro. Since the campaign of Casper Api is not done yet, let us help this project to fulfill their aim target to reach their  crowdsales, through advertising their project to get more investors in this industry who are open to this kind of ICO which casper has.

Its not impossible for BeEasy to achieve the target,  especially the team is working hard to promote this amazing project.  This project has a lot of good reviews and ratings as well surely they will reach the hard cap or might even sold out. 
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade. 
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:42:06 AM

Cryptocurrency exchanges
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Wow this is really a great news for everyone! Imagine we are on Pre-ICO stage but their mindset is to put their name on those big exchanges. I hope they applied on Chinese Exchange just like Huobi,Okex,Binance and even Kucoin the Unit Interface are pretty good!
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:07:25 AM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result
wOw! What a great news about this wonderful project that has a great name project (CASPER), after time has passed many users and people will be using it and it was decentralized platform. We must ensure our documents or other files here in the CASPER API platform. 24 countries is a big and wide providers, what if this project will conquer and surpass the other platform with cloud based data storage, millions of people will used to it someday.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

Cryptocurrency exchanges
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Wow! this is a totally great updates about the Casper Api ico project. For me I am very much happy if Casper will be list on bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bitpay and Bithumb those exchange are good and trusted for me.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!
we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..
Yes there is no perfect in this world. We all need to do is just properly used the system for us to be able to use the services that Casper API is offering. If we follow all the guidelines of the project, we are sure that we are secured and protected all the time.
For the team of CASPER API that works to make it secured, I can call this one as perfect. We know that shit happens, but trusting this team to solve whatever may happen in future and make it right that's perfect for me.
Although, Casper API has a perfect team with a perfect system, if you can't properly used it there will be imperfection still. Users should be careful and properly use all the system they have to make a perfect thing.
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

Great News Friends!

This is a big step towards to our future projects and development. To our fellow supporters around the world. We welcome you to our most awaited Cloud storage Api that will distrupt the whole cryptomarket. Let's discuss everything wild and clear!
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Apply to whitelist!

As you may know, Casper API is actively preparing for the crowd sale! In particular, we have already updated our project’s website http://www.casperproject.io/:
✔ Added an MVP
✔ Updated our White Paper and Two Pager, even added Chinese and Korean versions
✔ Regularly run provider contests
✔ Started and are keeping a vlog called Generation B
✔ Added a competitor comparison table for Casper API

We have also added White List – register on our website and hit “Apply to whitelist” in your personal account there and enjoy timely updates on all of our project’s news!

I've been waiting for this! For god sake thanks about this news.I can buy CST now because I miss the last pre-sale. I will trust this project hoping to the success.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!
we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..
Yes there is no perfect in this world. We all need to do is just properly used the system for us to be able to use the services that Casper API is offering. If we follow all the guidelines of the project, we are sure that we are secured and protected all the time.
For the team of CASPER API that works to make it secured, I can call this one as perfect. We know that shit happens, but trusting this team to solve whatever may happen in future and make it right that's perfect for me.
Although, Casper API has a perfect team with a perfect system, if you can't properly used it there will be imperfection still. Users should be careful and properly use all the system they have to make a perfect thing.
Yes agreed, but as long as you follow the step for using CASPER API platform I think it will no problem.. and they have  support tech or team to instruct or find the error in that platform. I must say that they need to streghtened the security of CASPERA API so that users will be never dissappointed.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Casper API is going to be one of those projects that a lot of people are banking on to succeed. In this case majorly programers and those in need of affordable cloud file storage.
Casper API hopes to build a platform where photos, videos, audio, text files and 3D models can be saved. The platform is also going to serve as a corporate data storage.
The basis of Casper API is to make the cost of data more affordable. DApp developers are also going to benefit.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

Yes agreed, but as long as you follow the step for using CASPER API platform I think it will no problem.. and they have  support tech or team to instruct or find the error in that platform. I must say that they need to streghtened the security of CASPERA API so that users will be never dissappointed.
they already test the system?if yes they know already what is need to be upgrade?340+ online provide for 24 countries this is prove it that the casper api trusted and you never be disappointed,they need also to show how easy to use and very clearly step by step that why no one having a problem even if you are not a good follower to the step maybe they have also a video of demonstration method or teaching to be cleared..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Hello Friends! 👻

Look at the map! It's amazing! 🚀

More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper  👻 has grown and matured. Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result 👍
Share our ideas 🤝

Stay with us 😉

Casper API Team 👻

All I can say is WOW and AMAZING!!! Really CASPER API doing so well. None stop spreading how the project really good in the blockchain industry.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

Casper API gives an assurance that all our important files and data are secured and well protected by their system, for as long as we are careful with our personal information especially our password and secret codes.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

Nice and unique projects that can store large files in blockchain safely for the company are very good, and useful.
Not only for business or company's purposes but also you can used Casper API for personal used, especially if you have a lot of important files and data that you need to store in one folder this will really help you a lot.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

It seems that Casper API is the one that really need by someone today, where in you can store you documents, photos, videos, even 3D model and audio files. It is also attractive to traditional businesses that allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions.

Yes I really agree on this one Casper API was a solution for physical storage data today that are expensive, high chance that could easily damage, where you can lost anywhere and can be stolen by anyone. Casper API decentralized cloud storage that is more secured and you can access any where as long as you have a device and internet and also not can easily stolen by anyone. For me in my own opinion our world has a rapidly change and upgrade on technology and using Casper API cloud storage is a must.

Decentralized storage of any information is the safest today
Safety is the most important today, especially to those important data and documents that should be save in the safest system. Casper API is very important in every person who really need to store their important files everyday. This will help people to be secured and protected from any bugs and hackers that will destroy their future.

That is basically true, but it is also important that private key management will be done responsibly. If you lose them you are in trouble as your sensitive info might be exposed.
Yes that's right. Even though you have Casper API but you are not cautious in your personal information or password/secret code, having Casper API is non-sense. Every people need to be careful and cautious in their personal information and password/secret code for their safety and security.

That's why all tools and devices helping to improve password and security management will always be a big market opportunity for companies in an increasingly digital world.
the future need for CASPER API. worries about being hacked are not anymore, be calm and the CASPER API TEAM will take care of your private data. A new technology that CASPER API is using will ensure 99.99999% your data is protected.

Can you talk about that a little more and why you are so sure that it applies to literally 100% of user data? Couldn't their always be an attack?
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
Lets not focus on the exchange value for now. Instead, let focus to achieve the target and goal of the project. Though too early to say, I know that CASPER API already achieved the target. We are just waiting to the timeline and road map.

Agreed on you to that things bro. Since the campaign of Casper Api is not done yet, let us help this project to fulfill their aim target to reach their  crowdsales, through advertising their project to get more investors in this industry who are open to this kind of ICO which casper has.
We have less than 2 months and I know Casper Api will fullfill to reach their target. We have unique cloud storage files compared to other project that is mess up and as you see the project is more capable to adopt the new Dapp of Ethereum.
Yes 2 months ang counting. Casper API is the real future of cloud storage because it is decentralized for sure in the near future a lot of ICOs will copy/make the same idea like Casper Team did but one thing for sure they cannot copy the determination of Casper Team just to make sure to satisfy all of their investors with their services.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

We have less than 2 months and I know Casper Api will fullfill to reach their target. We have unique cloud storage files compared to other project that is mess up and as you see the project is more capable to adopt the new Dapp of Ethereum.
Yes 2 months ang counting. Casper API is the real future of cloud storage because it is decentralized for sure in the near future a lot of ICOs will copy/make the same idea like Casper Team did but one thing for sure they cannot copy the determination of Casper Team just to make sure to satisfy all of their investors with their services.
Yes, you are right sir. Once Casper API will became successful, for sure someone might copy or revised the concept of Casper API, but they can't have the same team who works very hard to give a satisfaction from their users and people.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
CASPER_TEAM

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Why not the US?

We are often asked about the reason why our tokens cannot be purchased by US residents and why ICOs are restricted in that country. Let’s find out together. The United States of America are, perhaps, one of the most coveted countries to conduct cryptocurrency business and ICO in particular.

However, even the projects and companies that have branched out into the US to conduct their ICOs and issue tokens usually make a separate company to do all the same in other jurisdictions where such activity is openly welcomed, or where the industry is not yet regulated at the time of the potential token sale. Same goes for US citizens and residents taking part in token sales — their participation is restricted. This has to do with legislation concerning the stock market and securities.

For a lot of projects conquering this market is a dream, but why were ICOs banned in that country? They are not, in fact, banned, just regulated.

In July 2017 the SEC announced that some tokens can be deemed securities if they meet certain conditions (e.g. voting privileges, share in the company, promise of profit etc.). To determine if the token is, in fact, a security, Howey Test, Family Resemblance Test and Capital Risk Test are used along with a few additional ones. The SEC has also issued a number of documents warning future investors about the potential risks involved with participating in ICOs.

This is exactly why currently, as we have mentioned, US-based companies choose other jurisdictions to conduct token offering and make it easier for both potential investors and themselves.
All these restrictions affect other ICO projects anywhere in the world. Many projects ban US residents from participating in their coin offerings.

The development of ICOs in that country, at least for now, is pretty hazy. What most likely is going to happen, however, is that the US will remain popular as a location for company headquarters, and tokens for the ICO will be issued in a different, more accommodating jurisdiction.

http://casperproject.io

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: