Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

And now more news updates where 70 thousand lines from that are written in C++ programming language.
The very first working version number 0.1.0 only consisted of 14 thousand lines of C++ code. This is a tiny project by modern standards.

Very Intelligent developer and analyst. You made the project worth to invest. So excited to try and experience the features of this app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:34 AM

Now its almost started where The Asian Road show of Casper API has begun!
Our Road show begins in Seoul, South Korea, where we will participate in 2018 TOKENSKY Blockchain Summit through 13 to 15 March.

lovesybitz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

preico as far as I understood it was held in December, and ico will be in May, why such a large time interval between pre ico and ico?

There might be some necessary preparations before the actual ico. But I agree that it was such a huge time interval as compared to other ico but it’s no big deal I guess
Even is like that mate for sure they have a good plan to their community investors or users to their token in the future isn't right?. Besides, they're not the only ico giving a long ospan for the presale before their ico is being implement.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

preico as far as I understood it was held in December, and ico will be in May, why such a large time interval between pre ico and ico?

There might be some necessary preparations before the actual ico. But I agree that it was such a huge time interval as compared to other ico but it’s no big deal I guess
Even is like that mate for sure they have a good plan to their community investors or users to their token in the future isn't right?. Besides, they're not the only ico giving a long ospan for the presale before their ico is being implement.
As I read, the ICO just started Janury 2018. The December mentioned was way back 2017 and it was reached the cap in just 60minutes. Now they wanted to relaunched the project having the new features.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

latest update:

Hello, friends! We have done MVP Casper API. v.0.0.1!

We have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers. https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-we-have-done-mvp-casper-api-v-0-0-1-5a1af98113ae

That was a lot bounty pool! Sad to say but the requirements for this MVP is not applicable of my PC for now. But I shall wait for the new updates of this platform to view or use in normal browser or Operating System. And as I heard the feedback of this MVP is quite slow response but overall it was  amazing.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

As I read, the ICO just started Janury 2018. The December mentioned was way back 2017 and it was reached the cap in just 60minutes. Now they wanted to relaunched the project having the new features.
They will need to attract their projects to the investors before launching the ICO, that's why they taking about the roadshow so that they will have an attention in blockchain or crypto world also in economy. This features will be released before ICO so that they have a product to be discuss and attract more investors and users.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
lovesybitz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

They will need to attract their projects to the investors before launching the ICO, that's why they taking about the roadshow so that they will have an attention in blockchain or crypto world also in economy. This features will be released before ICO so that they have a product to be discuss and attract more investors and users.

As far as I know it just been reached the cap for the pre-sales not in the ico crowdsales mate. But that's a great news actually, where Casper is showing that their ico prject was very promising and attainable where most of the investors are getting interest to invest in here.
lovesybitz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

Actually if you are going to check or read the whitepaper of Casper api you will surely attract what's written in there. Let share something about it Casper is a file system utility for decentralized applications based on Ethereum, and other blockchain platforms supporting smart contracts. The blockchain platform is based on a P2P network, participants of which provide resources to perform transactions and calculation.
lovesybitz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

Now Casper API going stronger
 We believe Yuri needs no intro as the founder of http://Karma.red , an ecosystem for a global blockchain-based p2p lending, who raised $10,000,000 during an ICO fall 2017.
lovesybitz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

The Asian Road show of Casper API has begun, which means you can speak to the team in person and ask them any and all questions!

Our Road show begins in Seoul, South Korea, where we will participate in 2018 TOKENSKY Blockchain Summit through 13 to 15 March;

Starting 16 March we’re in Shanghai, China, at the 4th Annual Block Chain Finance & Fin-Tech. We stay there until 18 March;

From 19 to 21 March the Casper API team will be in Hong Kong at Token 2049;

22 March we arrive in Tokyo, Japan, where we’ll visit Satoshi Vision. There Casper API representatives will stay until March 25;

Then we head to Europe: 26 March our founder, Artem Koltsov will conduct a number of meetings in Zug, Switzerland, and starting from 27 to 28 March we’ll be in Zurich and participate in Crypto Summit.

As you can see we have Korea, Japan, China and Switzerland ahead of us. We’ll keep you updated on our social media and our official Telegram channel at https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Stay with us!

http://casperproject.io/

You guys are very busy on your roadshow. I'm very impressed on that thing and lucky for you guys you establish your community in any part of the world and probably ASIAN market will dominate the market. More projects to come and goodluck to our beloved team Casper.

I agreed on what you just said dude, Perhaps its very seldom to see here in the ico project like them that are often giving us an updates to their community in the project as well. Just keep up the good work pal.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Now Casper API going stronger
 We believe Yuri needs no intro as the founder of http://Karma.red , an ecosystem for a global blockchain-based p2p lending, who raised $10,000,000 during an ICO fall 2017.

Thanks for your opinion. why do you think so?
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

As far as I know it just been reached the cap for the pre-sales not in the ico crowdsales mate. But that's a great news actually, where Casper is showing that their ico prject was very promising and attainable where most of the investors are getting interest to invest in here.

We are confident that at the ICO stage we will attract even more investments in our project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

Yes right )
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

latest update:

We have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers. https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-we-have-done-mvp-casper-api-v-0-0-1-5a1af98113ae

That was a lot bounty pool! Sad to say but the requirements for this MVP is not applicable of my PC for now. But I shall wait for the new updates of this platform to view or use in normal browser or Operating System. And as I heard the feedback of this MVP is quite slow response but overall it was  amazing.

This is just the beginning.
Be patient, we are constantly improving all our project! )
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

And now more news updates where 70 thousand lines from that are written in C++ programming language.
The very first working version number 0.1.0 only consisted of 14 thousand lines of C++ code. This is a tiny project by modern standards.

the source code of the first working version 0.0.1 of the product CasperAPI somewhere is already available to the general public?

This is just interesting news. This has nothing to do with the project)
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

Very Intelligent developer and analyst. You made the project worth to invest. So excited to try and experience the features of this app.

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

Thanks for your opinion
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

latest update:

I think they are on beta test but it's ok buddy we are on early stage of developing, they are active on group message on telegram or on twitter update. Besides our admin here are welcoming us to answer all our Queries.
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

I'm pretty sure that Casper ICO will reach it's hard cap. The team are doing well on their live campaign. Even people on other Crypto space will look onto it! I'm very excited on the outcome of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: