Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Some businesses to dont trust their Partners and a vice versa and we wanted To resolve this issue,  people invented middlemen  notary officers, escrow, etc. But in Casper Api you won't have such kind of problems with decentralized cloud storage everything is transparent.
That's right dude, as you may know, everyone here are waiting for this such a good services. For protecting a file using decentralized platform.
and the name of this project is amazing I like it.
CASPER API is reliable and secured data storage. That's what the edge of this platform. Hope this can be  seen by the  companies if they really care on their data. Good Job to the team.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Why is it beneficial to be the Casper API provider and how does it work?

Any person who has good equipment at home, or a regional data center, which will be interested in filling unused capacity can connect the storage to the network. Each member of the network will receive payment for the provision of storage services.

Simply put, vendors providing their hard drives and Internet channels for storing and transferring user files surrender their capacities and receive monthly rewards from the system in the form of tokens. Providers will be able to become on-premises data centers that provide high-speed access and low response time for all users, both individuals and companies.

Thus, the participants form a decentralized, independent, beyond the control of one person or organization network for data storage.

http://casperproject.io

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Pls, tell me, do you have free place on twitter bounty? Can't find info.

You can ask a question about the bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Any person who has good equipment at home, or a regional data center, which will be interested in filling unused capacity can connect the storage to the network.

vendors providing their hard drives and Internet channels for storing and transferring user files surrender their capacities and receive monthly rewards from the system in the form of tokens.

lovesybitz

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

Pls, tell me, do you have free place on twitter bounty? Can't find info.

I think they do still have accepting participants on their twitter campaign here is the link form where you can apply on their twitter bounty campaign https://my.bountyguru.com good luck.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Any person who has good equipment at home, or a regional data center, which will be interested in filling unused capacity can connect the storage to the network.

vendors providing their hard drives and Internet channels for storing and transferring user files surrender their capacities and receive monthly rewards from the system in the form of tokens.

Man, why do you copy paste 1:1 posts by CASPER_TEAM Huh
I understand you want tell peoples about Casper news, but do not post same text...
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

Yes right ) It is beneficial to us, and suppliers)
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Some businesses to dont trust their Partners and a vice versa and we wanted To resolve this issue,  people invented middlemen  notary officers, escrow, etc. But in Casper Api you won't have such kind of problems with decentralized cloud storage everything is transparent.
That's right dude, as you may know, everyone here are waiting for this such a good services. For protecting a file using decentralized platform.
and the name of this project is amazing I like it.
CASPER API is reliable and secured data storage. That's what the edge of this platform. Hope this can be  seen by the  companies if they really care on their data. Good Job to the team.

Thanks for your opinion ) We are sure - we offer the right and convenient product
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Another one of our comics on an actual topic!

as you think. Is it possible to use such decentralized servers? I personally have never heard about this

You can store any information in a decentralized manner.
Then there will be no disruption of any applications)
But site servers require very high access speeds and many requests from users per second. Is cloud storage technology capable of realizing this?
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

Sum up the contest of providers!

Hi, friends!

It’s time to sum up the results of our providers contest

Here are the nicknames of the winners who correctly applied and complied with the requirement to stay online on this week, and will receive 250 CST at the start of the ICO.

@Puhnaty

@abalakin

@Puhnaty

@uzerbot

@lc666

@Piston_82

@Puhnaty

@fxwhois

@Puhnaty

@PaperTowel

@Puhnaty

@Puhnaty

@salosobaki

@Puhnaty

@JetP1L0t

Thank you for supporting the idea of ​​decentralization

It is important that the information coincides with the application

Please, if you’re not on the list, but you were online, write @ComradeK a personal message with your nick in the telegram, the wallet, static and dynamic IP, so we can thank you for your participation.

— — — — — — — — — —

Become a provider http://www.casperproject.io/providers.html?utm_source=tgpreng

— — — — — — — — — —

Stay with us!

Casper API Team

Oh, I never thought that the casper team has a competition like this. Congrats to all who win, 250 CST is not bad as a weekly prize. Is the competition is still active and open for new participant?

Yes, you can participate
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

Another one of our comics on an actual topic!

as you think. Is it possible to use such decentralized servers? I personally have never heard about this

You can store any information in a decentralized manner.
Then there will be no disruption of any applications)
But site servers require very high access speeds and many requests from users per second. Is cloud storage technology capable of realizing this?

Provider shall be required to stay online 95% of time per week providing bitrate 5
Mbit/s minimum.  When a provider registers, his speed is checked to meet the minimum requirements.
Then a check that the provider is online is made several times a day. File storage and connection speed are validated routinely.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

Yes you are right
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

Did you know that you can earn crypto currency without investment?You can get 20 000 Marinecoins daily, just by writing a postFair distribution. I think this should add value to the coin. And also maximally expand the community.The coin is also traded on its own exchange. The price at the moment is less than 1 satosh.All the fun begins after the distribution, when they will distribute 10 billion coins.The project is not new - he already had a sad story. The coin was developed in 2013.Given the disadvantages of bitcoin, as well as taking a positive from the etherium, this coin promises to reveal its advanced technologies after distribution.If you recall bitcoin - then for its mining requires a huge amount of energy. This is not good for the environment.In this coin there will be a dev-less. So - it will not depend on the miners anymore. In this it will help the expanded ability of a third-party developer - artificial intelligence (not affecting inflation).Miners will no longer own centralization - although a small mining will still be available.Thus, there will be self sustaining.Either way, there will also be the following technologies: proof of promotion, machine to machine. Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or t.me/MarinecoinMTC
thank you
What the !? If you want to advertise some of your projects do it in other social media. Not it here. We should report you and ban your account for posting that are not related in this project. Sadly but I should do it now. So that you can learn your mistake.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

Important news about NAT bypass

Hello, friends!

05.03.2018 we have released the first version of our MVP Casper API V. 0.0.1!

We believe in openness, security and availability of information when data is stored everywhere, but is not accessible to anyone but the owner.

We remind you that we have a contest of providers, the prize fund of which is 562500 Casper token (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$!

Each of you has a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage Casper API. It is enough to provide your hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

During the first week of our contest we were joined by dozens of service providers from different countries of the world.
We do not stand still and have prepared for you a new version of the client (V. 0.0.2) for Debian, Windows and Ubuntu operating systems. You can download them from our website: http://www.casperproject.io/providers.html?utm_source=bitcointalkpreng

In a new version we have added a NAT bypass that will allow providers to connect through the router without the need for external IP.

To check your status online:

1) Launch the Casper-SC application

2) when the program window opens, press 1 and enter; a list of nodes connected to the smart contract will be displayed

3) if you are connected but do not see yourself in the list of connected nodes, press 2 to display the list of blocked nodes
If you have already been connected to us, you need to do the following:

Before starting a new version of the application, you must completely remove the old version configs:

for Windows-delete the folder .casper lying in C:/Users / <Your user> / (you can also go there by typing %USERNAME% in the path line)

for Ubuntu and Debian — delete the folder .casper lying by default in ~ / (for start — up through sudo-in the folder /root/)

Every Wednesday at 12: 00 GMT we get those who want to become suppliers. The terms of participation in the contest are simple: apply on our website, download the client, read the readme-file, start the client, enter your telegram nickname in the console, leave the program running in the background.

We collect the first Casper providers in our channel ( https://t.me/CasperProjectENG ). For questions on connecting can write to our developer @ComradeK

See you in the vastness of the decentralized network!

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

Important news about NAT bypass

Hello, friends!

05.03.2018 we have released the first version of our MVP Casper API V. 0.0.1!

We believe in openness, security and availability of information when data is stored everywhere, but is not accessible to anyone but the owner.

We remind you that we have a contest of providers, the prize fund of which is 562500 Casper token (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$!

Each of you has a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage Casper API. It is enough to provide your hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

During the first week of our contest we were joined by dozens of service providers from different countries of the world.
We do not stand still and have prepared for you a new version of the client (V. 0.0.2) for Debian, Windows and Ubuntu operating systems. You can download them from our website: http://www.casperproject.io/providers.html?utm_source=bitcointalkpreng

In a new version we have added a NAT bypass that will allow providers to connect through the router without the need for external IP.

To check your status online:

1) Launch the Casper-SC application

2) when the program window opens, press 1 and enter; a list of nodes connected to the smart contract will be displayed

3) if you are connected but do not see yourself in the list of connected nodes, press 2 to display the list of blocked nodes
If you have already been connected to us, you need to do the following:

Before starting a new version of the application, you must completely remove the old version configs:

for Windows-delete the folder .casper lying in C:/Users / <Your user> / (you can also go there by typing %USERNAME% in the path line)

for Ubuntu and Debian — delete the folder .casper lying by default in ~ / (for start — up through sudo-in the folder /root/)

Every Wednesday at 12: 00 GMT we get those who want to become suppliers. The terms of participation in the contest are simple: apply on our website, download the client, read the readme-file, start the client, enter your telegram nickname in the console, leave the program running in the background.

We collect the first Casper providers in our channel ( https://t.me/CasperProjectENG ). For questions on connecting can write to our developer @ComradeK

See you in the vastness of the decentralized network!

Wow!! Another interesting part of CASPER API. Always makes the people boosting their energy to participate Thank you! 
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Download a set of stickers Casper API for Telegram

Our project has its own sticker pack in Telegram messenger, which means that the symbol of our project – Ghost CASPER can now be used to express various emotions in our chat rooms and in communication with any users of Telegram.

Now there are 16 stickers in pack and attentive users can even recognize the team members of CasperAPI. Download a set of stickers in our group https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 11:03:54 AM by nniecan001

Did you know that you can earn crypto currency without investment?You can get 20 000 Marinecoins daily, just by writing a postFair distribution. I think this should add value to the coin. And also maximally expand the community.The coin is also traded on its own exchange. The price at the moment is less than 1 satosh.All the fun begins after the distribution, when they will distribute 10 billion coins.The project is not new - he already had a sad story. The coin was developed in 2013.Given the disadvantages of bitcoin, as well as taking a positive from the etherium, this coin promises to reveal its advanced technologies after distribution.If you recall bitcoin - then for its mining requires a huge amount of energy. This is not good for the environment.In this coin there will be a dev-less. So - it will not depend on the miners anymore. In this it will help the expanded ability of a third-party developer - artificial intelligence (not affecting inflation).Miners will no longer own centralization - although a small mining will still be available.Thus, there will be self sustaining.Either way, there will also be the following technologies: proof of promotion, machine to machine. Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or t.me/MarinecoinMTC
thank you
Looks like Casper has a visitor ( wrong visitor, lol ) , this is not related on this topic I think. Anyway, good luck folks to you spamming journey and hoping that no one will report you to moderator, if so, such a bad luck. You can create your own topic, which good than spamming to different thread here in altcoin section. It's better and safe than doing this kind of toxic way of promoting your project.
lovesybitz

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Important news about NAT bypass:

We do not stand still and have prepared for you a new version of the client (V. 0.0.2) for Debian, Windows and Ubuntu operating systems. You can download them from our website: http://www.casperproject.io/providers.html?utm_source=twitterpreng

lovesybitz

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

thank you

Isn't your statement was out of combo on this thread dude? What are you doing? do you think you're doing the right posting thread? This is not the right section for you to post this off topic statement of yours. Stop spamming!
lovesybitz

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

how much longer people are going to keep using cloud storage belonging to a single, but well-known company?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: