Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety.

I am a file backup conscious person. My files are so precious that I cannot afford to lose them. My faith in low-quality electronic storage system was close to none because some files that were stored was already corrupted. I also believed that everything on the net can be hack. CASPER API regains my faith on everything and my fear about losing my files was already resolved. Thanks to this technology which offers great security (safety) and reliability.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety.

I am a file backup conscious person. My files are so precious that I cannot afford to lose them. My faith in low-quality electronic storage system was close to none because some files that were stored was already corrupted. I also believed that everything on the net can be hack. CASPER API regains my faith on everything and my fear about losing my files was already resolved. Thanks to this technology which offers great security (safety) and reliability.
yes if casper api succeed in sales in its ico of course this project will become very needed later for that in order to succeed this project then we must support it

Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

Casper api offers good conditions for all companies and users who want to store large databases on the first decentralized platform running in this area. Casper api makes it possible to store data at a cheaper price, it also provides security and reliability for the database.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

ICO-investor receives 82% of profit from investments

Researchers from the Boston school of management of Wallace E. Carroll found that investors who have invested in various ICO receive significant profits.

In order not to be unfounded, experts collected data on 4003 ICO projects, which raised in total $12 billion.

The study says: “… today, investors are already shrewd enough to spot a fraudulent ICO from an honest one. And the average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their investments…»

The document also provides the figures on which the experts relied in their calculations:

the price of the token after listing on the crypto-currency exchange grows by an average of 179% compared to the initial one.

It is interesting that even those who did not purchase tokens before listing made a good profit as prices rose on average by 67% during the first 30 days of trading. At the same time the income of investors who held their tokens longer increases significantly — by 140% in 90 days, 430% after 180 days, and 1,880% after 360.

We would also like to remind you that the token of our CST project will be presented on the exchanges. But that’s not all! Many exchanges provide an additional opportunity to rent tokens on flexible terms.

Thus, CST token will be traded and leased on many exchanges. And this in turn will increase the cost of CST at times.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/ico-investor-receives-82-of-profit-from-investments-f23088a4693a

This is really great news for the people who invested to this project, 82% was a big things and huge anyway. Wow! how lucky the investors on

this project of Casper Api, and expect CST will be list in different good exchange platform.

I am not sure about this kind of statistics, because I heard that 80%+ ICOs are scam and how average investor can be in a profit if majority of projects are failing not only because they are scams, but also because their business model can be failing or something went wrong like internal issues in Tezos or Envion. Anyway I hope Casper API will be sucessfull project and cost of token will increase
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology

In 2013 Daniel Larimer, a founder of Bitshares and Steem platforms, wrote an article on “decentralized autonomous corporations, or DAC”. In his work, Larimer considered the activities of the company as a “horizontal structure”, where each employee is its co-owner, and has full access to information. In this material for the first time the term Dapp (Decentralized Application, DApps) was heard.

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology, open source and resistant to attacks. However, dapp developers have faced the problem of storing information. Traditional cloud storage is too expensive and can not guarantee the integrity of the information (proven by Snowden).

The solution was found by the team of Casper API, which developed and started creating decentralized cloud storage. The implemented project will allow to split files into several elements and store them on blocks scattered around the world. In other words, the information is stored everywhere, but is not available to anyone except the owner. Given that millions of blocks are involved in the ecosystem, the volume of such storage is practically unlimited.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/today-dapp-is-an-application-based-on-blockchain-technology-f1ea2fbd6ebf

daniel larimer is imo on par with vitalik, that guy is a genius not only with his projects like bitshares, steem and eos. i believe that he will play a very fundamtental role in upcoming dapps.

would be nice to get daniel larimer as an advisor for casper api ^^

Everything is possible, as far as I know, CEO of Casper API is a great networker, he visit a plenty of conferences and performs well, so I am preety sure that he able to get in contact with Larimer and it is not necessary to make Larimer official advisor but they can talk about Casper, make  partnership or may be advise something that will bring value to the project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:18:22 AM

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology

In 2013 Daniel Larimer, a founder of Bitshares and Steem platforms, wrote an article on “decentralized autonomous corporations, or DAC”. In his work, Larimer considered the activities of the company as a “horizontal structure”, where each employee is its co-owner, and has full access to information. In this material for the first time the term Dapp (Decentralized Application, DApps) was heard.

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology, open source and resistant to attacks. However, dapp developers have faced the problem of storing information. Traditional cloud storage is too expensive and can not guarantee the integrity of the information (proven by Snowden).

The solution was found by the team of Casper API, which developed and started creating decentralized cloud storage. The implemented project will allow to split files into several elements and store them on blocks scattered around the world. In other words, the information is stored everywhere, but is not available to anyone except the owner. Given that millions of blocks are involved in the ecosystem, the volume of such storage is practically unlimited.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/today-dapp-is-an-application-based-on-blockchain-technology-f1ea2fbd6ebf
This information and article deserve to spreadout in the market. This would help so much not only to the individual but also to entire company. Lets help each other to reach the goal.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:45:50 AM

Well this project is really effective and efficient for you to use. Its safety and security thing will project you the best among the rest data storage system. It will be so beneficial in your part if you will going to use this DApps.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
yet added more professional and good in this kind of field work. maybe or soon this casper API will success. we sure that the team behind are working hard for the goal of this ico.

We are confident of the success of our project
We are claiming right now the success of the project. Actually, even the ICO still have long time, they already claimed the victory of this project. We are grateful for being part of the team.
With a good idea and a great team, for sure Casper API will become a successful ICO. There are lots of people who supported and believe that this project can provide a secure and safe storage for all their users.
Yes thats right let us now claim the success of this great project. It will not happen if not because of the idea snd concept makers a great and awesome team that make data storage system safe, secure and more affordable to all the users. Great work team Casper.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
yet added more professional and good in this kind of field work. maybe or soon this casper API will success. we sure that the team behind are working hard for the goal of this ico.

We are claiming right now the success of the project. Actually, even the ICO still have long time, they already claimed the victory of this project. We are grateful for being part of the team.
With a good idea and a great team, for sure Casper API will become a successful ICO. There are lots of people who supported and believe that this project can provide a secure and safe storage for all their users.
Yes thats right let us now claim the success of this great project. It will not happen if not because of the idea snd concept makers a great and awesome team that make data storage system safe, secure and more affordable to all the users. Great work team Casper.
That is right the team is getting bigger and bigger and the project is now reachint its greatest accomplishment which is getting the best data storage apps that will help all the users all over the world. Awesome project and great team cooperation can't wait to see the success of this project.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

The only thing that's not clear to me yet is if Casper will sell storage for a fixed usd or a fixed cst rate, if someone could clear this up for me?
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

The project seems to be successful, judging by the many Pre-ICO participating

Thank you for your opinion Sir, we will be happy if you become a member of our ICO  Smiley

hello sir what should we do to make our project even bigger.
Should we let people know that our project is well organized and active
good governance.
that's what we have to do to help with our project
I'm in my facebook share instagram plus twitter

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

Can a mere individual gain access to Casper? And is it comparable to iphone cloud storage/google drive?

are you still not satisfied with their site or their white paper? Do not you understand their white paper?

I have to ask questions to fully grasp the project. You sound like an expert here, why don't you just summarize it to me then.

for maybe because of the member who is not active so they do not reply but we just wait for it all because it helps and unites to make this project better so we just wait. we will answer our questions
thank you

GigTricks
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

To date, the number of active nodes in Match (casper service providers) was 50, but now already 1200+ The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...

yes right! Thanks a lot!

welcome sir all of us here work together to better recognize this project.
things we want to know to talk to our fellow members because if they know they should share with each other for not difficult,

to really help it for a good project

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

Tell me please, how can I participate in bounty?

When you're out of bounty you can not join it. you should join anntread so you can. We know it's hard to get together so we do not have to focus on one another.
before joining the project read the rules first to fix it so you do not feel tired,
so you can not even ban moderation

GigTricks
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

The only thing that's not clear to me yet is if Casper will sell storage for a fixed usd or a fixed cst rate, if someone could clear this up for me?
The value of Casper token will be depending of the fixed usd rate that in every CST it will cost 0.16 usd. That is really the cheaper and more affordable cost with a large amount of data storage. Good for all of us who usually used large data storage. Great job team!
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

Well this project is really effective and efficient for you to use. Its safety and security thing will project you the best among the rest data storage system. It will be so beneficial in your part if you will going to use this DApps.
This is the right time for you to trust and believe that Casper API will be able to secure all your precious files and give you a 100% safety once you store your files to this platform.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

With all the support and trust that are given by their investors and supporters of Casper API, this will surely become a successful ICO. A project that will give you a secure and safety storage will definitely like and use by a lot of people.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

well you pay your storage with casper cst tokens. to buy capser cst tokens, you will have to invest another coin or usd to buy them.

should be something around 1 cst = ~15cent afaik.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

The value of Casper token will be depending of the fixed usd rate that in every CST it will cost 0.16 usd. That is really the cheaper and more affordable cost with a large amount of data storage. Good for all of us who usually used large data storage. Great job team!
Thanks for clarifying this, it is good that Casper API can be used by all people who are concern about the files and data that will store in any system that will work with the used of internet.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

i am concerned about my files on someone elses harddisk later on. how good are they encrypted? aes 256bit encryption or something else? will my casper token address used in the hash or anything which could only declare me as the real holder of the files, so that no one else can get them? will there be a private key for the files i upload to the decentralized storages?
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: