Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

I am a regular reader of your Medium blog and you have there really interesting articles, I recommend reading to everyone!
For example did you know that "average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their ICO investments"? Wink

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project’s own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/our-own-monetary-unit-cst-token-f06a097fd83e
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
yet added more professional and good in this kind of field work. maybe or soon this casper API will success. we sure that the team behind are working hard for the goal of this ico.

We are confident of the success of our project
We are claiming right now the success of the project. Actually, even the ICO still have long time, they already claimed the victory of this project. We are grateful for being part of the team.
With a good idea and a great team, for sure Casper API will become a successful ICO. There are lots of people who supported and believe that this project can provide a secure and safe storage for all their users.
Yes thats right let us now claim the success of this great project. It will not happen if not because of the idea snd concept makers a great and awesome team that make data storage system safe, secure and more affordable to all the users. Great work team Casper.
That is right the team is getting bigger and bigger and the project is now reachint its greatest accomplishment which is getting the best data storage apps that will help all the users all over the world. Awesome project and great team cooperation can't wait to see the success of this project.

The victory of CASPER API project is getting near. I am happy to be part of the team which supports this revolutionary project about having the most secure and reliable data storage system. We all are overwhelmed with the acceptance and support of everybody especially companies that need to have their data to be protected.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project’s own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/our-own-monetary-unit-cst-token-f06a097fd83e
It is really suitable for businesses and institutions that needs a huge storage of data here in casper api its more secure than the hard drive servers because this equipment can be destroyed and is more prone to hacking and alteration of important information to the business.
lovesybitz

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Cloud storage has long been something familiar

Millions of users trust the information to the clouds without any concern for its safety and security.

The situation is most clearly illustrated by the statement of one of the founders of Apple — Steve Wozniak:”it seems to me that the more data we give to the network, to the clouds, the less we actually control them.”

At the same time, cloud storage is necessary — we operate on a daily basis with huge amounts of information that need to be stored somewhere. However, the usual “clouds” do not guarantee the integrity of information.

After assessing the problems and prospects of the market, Casper API team began to create a decentralized cloud storage.

The project is based on the ability to store split files from different vendors located in different parts of the world.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92
lovesybitz

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

I am a regular reader of your Medium blog and you have there really interesting articles, I recommend reading to everyone!
For example did you know that "average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their ICO investments"? Wink

Up to now I can't even imagine that Casper api is not done yet to their project campaign but their progress was totally successful already,

because of the full supports of the community actually. Particularly on their opportunity to their investors who invested and believed to their

project will receive 82% of the profits, isn't sounds great to all of us here as an investors.  Smiley
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

A very big plus of this project is that the team is open and very public, any investor can even personally communicate with the team, this is very important!
cryp24x

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

Up to now I can't even imagine that Casper api is not done yet to their project campaign but their progress was totally successful already,

because of the full supports of the community actually. Particularly on their opportunity to their investors who invested and believed to their

project will receive 82% of the profits, isn't sounds great to all of us here as an investors.  Smiley

I agree that it really sounds great for investors. A successful project that will give them good profit and most likely a faster return on investment. I guess it's a good indication that a project such us Casper API continually do their campaign as they see the progress of success to make it a more valuable marketing strategy. It will also give a good impression to investors as they see that they constantly update and would want to connect with the users more fully, as well as keeping the entire relationship with users, investors and the people behind the project.
cryp24x

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
yet added more professional and good in this kind of field work. maybe or soon this casper API will success. we sure that the team behind are working hard for the goal of this ico.

We are confident of the success of our project
We are claiming right now the success of the project. Actually, even the ICO still have long time, they already claimed the victory of this project. We are grateful for being part of the team.
With a good idea and a great team, for sure Casper API will become a successful ICO. There are lots of people who supported and believe that this project can provide a secure and safe storage for all their users.
Yes thats right let us now claim the success of this great project. It will not happen if not because of the idea snd concept makers a great and awesome team that make data storage system safe, secure and more affordable to all the users. Great work team Casper.
That is right the team is getting bigger and bigger and the project is now reachint its greatest accomplishment which is getting the best data storage apps that will help all the users all over the world. Awesome project and great team cooperation can't wait to see the success of this project.

Team Casper API will surely make it big. Having smart and knowledgeable team who was able to come up with cloud base storage together with blockchain technology. Many investors will surely be interested in this project as many companies need data storage that is safe and secure as compared to other platforms. I will continually support this project as I can clearly see it's success.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

Tell me please, how can I participate in bounty?

When you're out of bounty you can not join it. you should join anntread so you can. We know it's hard to get together so we do not have to focus on one another.
before joining the project read the rules first to fix it so you do not feel tired,
so you can not even ban moderation
Hello QCT!
All questions about the bounty of the project, we can discuss in a special telegram chat - https://t.me/bountysandraevans
Bounty thread of the forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology

In 2013 Daniel Larimer, a founder of Bitshares and Steem platforms, wrote an article on “decentralized autonomous corporations, or DAC”. In his work, Larimer considered the activities of the company as a “horizontal structure”, where each employee is its co-owner, and has full access to information. In this material for the first time the term Dapp (Decentralized Application, DApps) was heard.

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology, open source and resistant to attacks. However, dapp developers have faced the problem of storing information. Traditional cloud storage is too expensive and can not guarantee the integrity of the information (proven by Snowden).

The solution was found by the team of Casper API, which developed and started creating decentralized cloud storage. The implemented project will allow to split files into several elements and store them on blocks scattered around the world. In other words, the information is stored everywhere, but is not available to anyone except the owner. Given that millions of blocks are involved in the ecosystem, the volume of such storage is practically unlimited.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/today-dapp-is-an-application-based-on-blockchain-technology-f1ea2fbd6ebf
This information and article deserve to spreadout in the market. This would help so much not only to the individual but also to entire company. Lets help each other to reach the goal.

Thats true,  I am posting this on my social media account to spread this amazing project.  Other people should know about this project so they wont miss the chance to join. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

The only thing that's not clear to me yet is if Casper will sell storage for a fixed usd or a fixed cst rate, if someone could clear this up for me?
The value of Casper token will be depending of the fixed usd rate that in every CST it will cost 0.16 usd. That is really the cheaper and more affordable cost with a large amount of data storage. Good for all of us who usually used large data storage. Great job team!

Thats why Im buying CST tokens as much as I can while it is still affordable,  so that I could have a large amount of data storage,  I know that I need more storage in the future. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Cloud storage has long been something familiar

Millions of users trust the information to the clouds without any concern for its safety and security.

The situation is most clearly illustrated by the statement of one of the founders of Apple — Steve Wozniak:”it seems to me that the more data we give to the network, to the clouds, the less we actually control them.”

At the same time, cloud storage is necessary — we operate on a daily basis with huge amounts of information that need to be stored somewhere. However, the usual “clouds” do not guarantee the integrity of information.

After assessing the problems and prospects of the market, Casper API team began to create a decentralized cloud storage.

The project is based on the ability to store split files from different vendors located in different parts of the world.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92

Very informative article, I really believe that decentralized cloud storage is the future.  As early as now a lot of people wants to have decentralized storage because it is secured and affordable. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

Mark your Calendar Pre Sale will start on June 15-July 22, and Main Sale will be on July 23-Aug 2.
To join the whitelist visit their website at

https://casperproject.io

And get more updates about CASPER. 
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

Mark your Calendar Pre Sale will start on June 15-July 22, and Main Sale will be on July 23-Aug 2.
To join the whitelist visit their website at

https://casperproject.io

And get more updates about CASPER. 
Wow, i've been waiting for this news!
Nevertheless I was quite sure that MAIN SALE will be on 30 of JUNE. Why did Casper decided to postpone ICO?
Hope the reason is that too many investors willing to become part of this project and Casper made step forward to them
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

The only thing that's not clear to me yet is if Casper will sell storage for a fixed usd or a fixed cst rate, if someone could clear this up for me?
The value of Casper token will be depending of the fixed usd rate that in every CST it will cost 0.16 usd. That is really the cheaper and more affordable cost with a large amount of data storage. Good for all of us who usually used large data storage. Great job team!

Thats why Im buying CST tokens as much as I can while it is still affordable,  so that I could have a large amount of data storage,  I know that I need more storage in the future. 
That's it. I assume that CASPER set reasonable prices for tokens and as long as CST is a utility token, this price is affordable and sweety for buying services within platform.
So such large amount of data storage for that price will attract more customers
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:12:07 AM

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety.

I am a file backup conscious person. My files are so precious that I cannot afford to lose them. My faith in low-quality electronic storage system was close to none because some files that were stored was already corrupted. I also believed that everything on the net can be hack. CASPER API regains my faith on everything and my fear about losing my files was already resolved. Thanks to this technology which offers great security (safety) and reliability.
Well this project is really effective and efficient for you to use. Its safety and security thing will project you the best among the rest data storage system. It will be so beneficial in your part if you will going to use this DApps.
Thats why CASPER API was developed. To resolve this kind of concern like, lossing file, incapacity of storage and safetyness. If you are looking for those 3 mentioned, invest at CASPER API. The software that will resolved everything.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

If i'm gonna have to describe the team, i'll describe them as a group with Integrity. Not only you have to work with them with unity, you also have to be fond with each other. With each other's hard work, the project will succeed soon.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:49:08 AM

It is really suitable for businesses and institutions that needs a huge storage of data here in casper api it's more secure than the hard drive servers because this equipment can be destroyed and is more prone to hacking and alteration of important information to the business.

Indeed Casper api is such a great project with very innovative application to use and this is very convenient for businesses this application will save more cost, and unlike any other cloud storage Casper hosting CDN which help the application to be more secure and it supports different blockchain.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

If i'm gonna have to describe the team, i'll describe them as a group with Integrity. Not only you have to work with them with unity, you also have to be fond with each other. With each other's hard work, the project will succeed soon.
CASPER API has been stable for a year. They have good foundation and experienced about ICO and on the project. They have a good team and developer who wanted to reach the success.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: