Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

Whitelist question. If i want to up my amount do i just hit apply with the new total figure? Or do i just put the extra amount i want to invest?

Hit apply with new total

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

The team behind this project is doing their best to be sure this project will be succes and the additional for that is the consultants with this project and the also the team work that they have
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

Today we want to tell you about three amazing data centers

Hidden deep in a mountain, Green Mountain’s data centre is cooled by the cold waters of a Norwegian fjord 🇳🇴 Working with nature, Green Mountain is saving energy and protecting the environment — leading the way to cutting data centre energy use by a third ♻

Microsoft Project Natick, a Microsoft research project to manufacture and operate an underwater datacenter. The initial experimental prototype vessel, christened the Leona Philpot after a popular Xbox game character, was operated on the seafloor approximately one kilometer off the Pacific coast of the United States from August to November of 2015 🇺🇸 Project Natick reflects Microsoft’s ongoing quest for cloud datacenter solutions that offer rapid provisioning, lower costs, high responsiveness, and are more environmentally sustainable 🔆

Bahnhof - Pionen. One of Sweden's most modern data centers deep in the bedrock 🇸🇪 The space was originally a military bunker from World War II which was built to withstand nuclear attacks. The center possesses the latest in security, UPS, cooling and electrical power ⚠ Of course, all set with redundancy. If the center would be subjected to an extended power outage is also heavy diesel generators on site to keep the stream alive. Besides this, it is also guarded against fire and floods. Obviously, the whole center is video monitored around the clock 📹

We wonder, in what unusual places are the nodes of our providers? Tell us about it 😉

http://casperproject.io

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.

Probably they see the potential of this project. they see the need/demand for the project that will make an impact in the market. Casper API offers safe data storage and cheap. it's very attractive and we also need it.
And that is for sure this project has the ability and the potential to change the way how people used data storage system. And because this project will give you much enough data storage, you can only get it in a cheaper price not like other cloud storage. I really like to use this DApps can't wait for this project to go online so I can use it now. Congrats for the success of this project.
Because CASPER API is really never stop doing improvement on their application to make it more convincing and valuable. Indeed, their developer as well as their marketing team really doing amazing things to make CASPER API to be the top ICO in the season.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.
Yes Casper API is really passionate and committed to make this project the best among all the data storage and cloud storage projects. I can see the team chemistry because they always they have great teamwork and cooperation.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

I believe that Casper API is really a very awesome and well-organize data storage system that will change the mode of all the data storage system in this world-wide web.

You are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is gonna be the new face of the cloud storage here in our world once it's complete by Casper Team. A lot of people out there will witness how great the project of Casper API is and how they services gonna be one of the best services here in our world just to make sure to meet the standards of the people and satisfy them with their amazing services.
Yes that is totally true! This Casper API will be the new meta and innovation in the cloud storage that were are using for the past years and I can say that this will be the standard in terms of decentralized cloud storage. Great job team!
iress22

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

Committed to their project. Striving to make the best cloud storage with maximum protection. And also having a nice dope name Cheesy This group of awesome people only deserves praise only  Wink
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project
Yes that is true and that is for sure! Joining this project will definitely gives you success in any field. This project as well is good investment for all the investors because of its very great platform and it will help the users to have a bigger storage in just an affordable price. Great idea for this awesome team.
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

are there any partnerships planned or already in motion for later on?

partnering with someone strong can benefit both sides and would be much better instead of taking on the journey alone ^^

We inform about all important news here.
And we will also present all our partners in the news )

You have to backread on this thread there's a lot of info about Casper API here.

Casper API team always provide us with new updates regarding the project status just do some back reading.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Hello friends 👻

We released a new client on the site

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

http://casperproject.io/

It is really appreciated and we are very fortunate to have an innovator like you guys on this team. Putting so much effort into improving the project is really impressive.
Yes that is so true! They are allotting their time just to improving everything in this project and fulfill the needs of their investors and users and that is the great characteristic being shown by these great team. My eyes are looking for the achievement of this project and I swear that it will make a milestone for data storage.

like i mention befor this Team of Casper API give us all of the update regarding the project and news on cryptocurrency.

In no time this project will achive all goals because of the support of the team.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

Hello friends 👻

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

It is really appreciated and we are very fortunate to have an innovator like you guys on this team. Putting so much effort into improving the project is really impressive.
Yes that is so true! They are allotting their time just to improving everything in this project and fulfill the needs of their investors and users and that is the great characteristic being shown by these great team. My eyes are looking for the achievement of this project and I swear that it will make a milestone for data storage.

like i mention befor this Team of Casper API give us all of the update regarding the project and news on cryptocurrency.

In no time this project will achive all goals because of the support of the team.
the good news of the Casper now is the ico percentages is getting high if you have time to read you will see the improvement and being active of this platform meaning more investor trusted casper api.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project
That is for sure this project will change our future in terms of providing a very awesome and great data storage which is now a very big demand in the internet world. And I swear I will continue supporting it and I will look forward for the greatest success of this project.
yes it can change how they handle there important doc or files etc by using this casper API. thats right casper will give you high security to protect your storage. hopefully this project will known around the world and have a full support from them.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Japan is going to officially ban anonymous crypto-currencies starting from the 18 of June

This was reported by the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA). The ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies is associated with the potential danger of their use for fraudulent purposes. The law will come into force on the 18 of June.

We would like to remind that the issue of banning anonymous cryptocurrencies was raised in April, when hackers hacked Coincheck exchange.

Then the attackers managed to steal $533 million in Nem cryptocurrency.

However, the Japanese authorities are confident that this decision to tighten the regulation of cryptocurrencies will not prevent the development of the crypto industry, but will make it as transparent and safe for investors as possible.

Also on the 25 of May Japan adopted a law according to which the operators of crypto-exchanges are required to undergo mandatory registration with the FSA.

http://casperproject.io

source: https://medium.com/casperapi/japan-is-going-to-officially-ban-anonymous-crypto-currencies-starting-from-the-18-of-june-6d0f858df1f8

it was terrifying as always if we get robbed. hacker become aggressive nowadays as cryptocurrency taking advantage. we need high-security online storage or vault.

Report: $1.1 Bln in Crypto Has Been Stolen This Year

https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-1-1-bln-in-crypto-has-been-stolen-this-year
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

Storing your files in the cloud has many advantages. You can view your files from any phone, tablet or computer that's connected to the Internet, and the cloud can also provide backup for files so they'll never disappear if your phone gets lost or your computer crashes. Using the cloud is a no-brainer, but picking which service to use is a bit more difficult.

For that reason, I've compiled a guide to the most popular cloud storage services, covering how they work and their strengths and weaknesses. I've also highlighted some lesser-known options if you want to get away from the mainstream.

*There is no file size limit with desktop apps.

**In early 2016, Microsoft will change its free storage from 15GB to 5GB and offer a $2 per month for 50GB paid plan instead of its earlier offerings. It will also no longer let you earn free storage.

***Amazon Cloud Drive offers limited free storage with an Amazon Prime subscription.

Before we get started, just a note about Apple's iCloud Drive. I didn't include it here because the service is not available for Android and it's really meant to be used within the Apple ecosystem, meaning if you use Mac computers and iOS devices together. If you do use mostly Apple products, it's a solid choice for cloud storage. For a full run-down of its features, pricing and availability, check out CNET's guide to Apple iCloud Drive.
OneDrive
First up is OneDrive, Microsoft's storage option. Those who use Windows 8 and 10 have OneDrive built into their operating system, where it shows up in the file explorer next to all of the files on your computer's hard drive. However, anyone can use it on the Web, by downloading a desktop app for Mac and earlier versions of Windows, or the OneDrive Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Xbox apps.

You can store any kind of file in the service, including photos, video and documents, and then access them from any of your Windows PCs or mobile devices. The service organizes your files by type for you, so it's easy to find what you need.

The Android, iOS and Windows Phone apps all have automatic photo uploads, meaning that when you shoot a photo with your phone, it's automatically saved to your account. OneDrive's biggest strength is that it works closely with Microsoft Office apps, such as Word or PowerPoint, so when you launch one of those applications you'll see a list of recent documents saved to OneDrive. If you have an Office 365 subscription and open a document saved in OneDrive, you can collaborate on it in real time with other people. You'll even be able to see the changes they make as they make them.

Microsoft is hoping that OneDrive will be the place where you store your photos, and the company is working on technology that will eventually sort all of the photos you take based on how important and meaningful they are. For instance, if you take a photo of your kids, a picture of a special meal and a shot of your parking space so you can find your car later, OneDrive would be able to understand the importance of each picture, save the ones it thinks are the most useful, and trash the rest. That's still big-picture stuff for OneDrive, but it gives you an idea of the direction Microsoft is moving in.

In late 2015, Microsoft made an announcement that it would no longer offer unlimited cloud storage to Office 365 subscribers. Instead, they are limited to 1TB. Additionally, beginning in early 2016, the 100GB and 200GB paid storage plans will be discontinued, replaced with a 50GB for $1.99 per month plan. You will no longer get extra space if you allow the OneDrive apps to automatically backup photos on your phone. Finally, anyone with a Microsoft account will only get 5GB of free storage, instead of 15GB. We will update this guide in 2016 when those changes are made.

Where it excels
Works seamlessly with Windows devices because it's built in to the Windows operating system.
It's easy to open and edit files from OneDrive in Microsoft's other applications, such as Word or Excel.
Signing up for OneDrive gets you a Microsoft account, which gives you access to Outlook, Xbox Live, and other Microsoft services.
Where it falls flat
OneDrive's automatic file organization doesn't always put files in the correct folders.
Best for: If you have a Windows PC, tablet and phone, and need to get to your files from any device with little effort.

Dropbox
Dropbox is a favorite in the cloud storage world because it's reliable, easy to use, and a breeze to set up. Your files live in the cloud and you can get to them at any time from Dropbox's website, desktop applications for Mac, Windows and Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora or compile your own), or the iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Kindle Fire mobile apps.

You can store any kind of file in Dropbox, by either uploading to the website or adding it with the desktop apps. Those apps live in your file system so that you can easily move files from your computer to the cloud and vice versa by dragging and dropping them into your Dropbox folder. The service automatically and quickly syncs your files across all of your devices, so you can access everything, everywhere. There is no size limit on files you upload to Dropbox with the desktop or mobile apps, but larger files can take several hours to upload, depending on your connection speed.

Dropbox gets a lot of praise for its clean design, and rightfully so. Though I am not a fan of Dropbox's website because the design is very basic and it doesn't give you many options to view and organize your files, its mobile apps and desktop apps are beautiful and easy to navigate.

Dropbox gives its users plenty of opportunities to get extra storage to beef up the paltry 2GB you get when you sign up. If you participate in the quick Getting Started tutorial, you get 250MB. Turn on the automatic photo upload feature on any of the mobile apps to get 3GB of extra space (you can get only 3GB total, not per device). You can earn 500MB for each friend you refer to Dropbox who actually signs up for the service, up to 16GB total, or 32 referrals.

Where it excels
Dropbox works equally well on PCs and Macs, Android and iOS.
The service is so simple and elegantly designed, that it's easy for anyone to master.
Its desktop applications seamlessly blend with your computer's file system.
Where it falls flat
Dropbox's website doesn't let you control how your files are displayed.
Best for: Simple sharing when you use tons of different kinds of devices.

Google Drive
Google combines a complete set of office tools with cloud storage in Drive. You get a little bit of everything with this service, including a word processor, spreadsheet application, and presentation builder, plus 15GB of free storage space.

If you already have a Google account, you can already access Google Drive. You just have to head to drive.google.com and enable the service. You get 15GB of storage for anything you upload to Drive, including photos, videos, documents, Photoshop files and more. However, you have to share that 15GB with your Gmail account, photos you upload to Google+, and any documents you create in Google Drive.

While you can access any of your files from the Drive Web site, you can also download the Drive desktop app for Mac and PC to manage your files from your computer. You can organize all of your files in the desktop app, and they'll sync with the cloud so you can get to them anywhere.

Drive is built into Google's Web-based operating system Chromium, so if you have a Chromebook, Google Drive is your best cloud storage option. Like other cloud storage services, Drive has apps for iOS and Android for viewing and managing your files from your phone.

Google Drive has the benefit of a built-in office suite, where you can edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, even if you created the document in another program. The service also a large collection of extras, such as third-party apps that can send faxes or sign documents.

Google also recently introduced Google Photos, an online photo locker, where you can organize photos into albums. Google Photos is built into Drive in a separate tab, but you're really better off going straight to googlephotos.com to see and organize photos. However, you don't need to download the Google Photos app on your phone or tablet to back pictures you take there. The Google Drive app can take care of that.

What I like most about Google Drive is that you can drag and drop files into the Drive Web site and they'll be uploaded automatically. You can also preview attachments from Gmail in Google Drive, and save those files to your cloud.

Where it excels
Google Drive requires very little setup if you already have a Google account.
If you use Gmail, it's easy to save attachments from your e-mail directly to Drive with just a few clicks.
The app can automatically back up your photos on its own, without the need for the separate Google Photos app.
Where it falls flat
If you use Google Drive's tools to create documents, spreadsheets or presentations, you must export those files to edit them in another program.
You have to share your storage space with Gmail, so if you're inbox is overflowing, you'll get less cloud storage space.
Best for: Google diehards, or anyone who wants a few office tools with their cloud storage.

box.png
Box on Android.
Screenshot by Sarah Mitroff/CNET
Box
Anyone can sign up for a free individual account on Box, but the service's endless list of sharing and privacy features were built specifically for business and IT users. Beyond the basic cloud storage setup, where you can store just about any kind of file, Box lets you share files with colleagues, assign tasks, leave comments on someone's work, and get notifications when a file changes.

You can preview files from Box's website and even create basic text documents in Box. Like other cloud storage services, you can download a desktop app and sync your files between your hard drive and the cloud.

Box also gives you a lot of control over the privacy of your files. For example, you can decide who in your business can view and open specific folders and files, as well as who can edit and upload documents. You can even password-protect individual files and set expiration dates for shared folders.

Business users can also connect other apps, such as Salesforce and NetSuite, so that you can easily save documents to Box. There are also plug-ins for Microsoft Office and Adobe Lightroom that let you open and edit files saved to Box from those applications.

Where it excels
Box comes with tons of tools for businesses, including collaboration and file privacy control.
Where it falls flat
The service's endless list of sharing and privacy features can be lost on someone who's just using the service for personal storage.
Because of all those features, it can feel overwhelming to navigate the Box website if you're only trying to manage a few files and folders.
Best for: Teams of employees working together on projects, and large companies that need a place to securely share documents with everyone
Amazon Cloud Drive
Amazon already sells you nearly anything under the sun, and it wants to be the place you store all of your music, photos, videos and other files too. Amazon Cloud Drive has been around for a few years, but the company introduced new storage plans in March 2015; one just for photos and one for all other kinds of files.

Neither plan is free, but both have three-month trials. Unlimited Photos is available for free for all Amazon Prime members or anyone with a Fire device. If you don't have a Prime subscription or a Fire phone or tablet, you'll need to pay $12 per month for the storage.

True to its name, Unlimited Photos gets you unlimited storage for your photos (GIF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF and so on) and 5GB of free storage for other file types, including videos, PDFs and documents.

Unlimited Everything gets you storage for an unlimited number of files of any type, for $60 per year. There is no limit for how many files you can upload, but each file needs to be under 2GB unless you use the Cloud Drive desktop apps.

The Cloud Drive desktop apps are available for PC and Mac, and let you upload or download files. However, unlike other cloud storage services, the Amazon Cloud Drive app doesn't let you view your files from a folder on your computer. You can upload individual files and download your entire library, but if you want to view them or make changes, you'll need to go to Amazon's website.

Amazon Cloud Drive has apps for iOS and Android with automatic upload so videos and photos you take with your phone get saved to the cloud right after you shoot them. The service is also baked into Amazon's Fire tablets and phone.

Where it excels
If you already have an Amazon account, you don't need to sign up for a new service, you can simply sign into Cloud Drive.
Where it falls flat
The desktop app doesn't work with your file system, you can only use it upload or download files.
You can only view and manage files from the Cloud Drive website, but you cannot upload files larger than 2GB there.
Best for: Anyone with an Amazon Fire tablet or Fire phone, because it's part of the operating system. Unlimited Photos is good for Amazon Prime members, because you get it for free as part of that subscription.

Extra cloud options
Of course, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive and Box aren't your only options for cloud storage.

One is SugarSync, a Dropbox-like alternative with apps for every mobile platform. The catch is that after your 90-day free trial, where you can play around with 5GB of storage, you need to pay at $7.50 per month for 60GB to keep using the service (you can upgrade to more storage for extra money).

There's also Space Monkey , which has an entirely different take on cloud storage. For $200, you buy a 2-terabyte (TB) hard drive from the company. You get to use 1TB of the drive's space to store any and all of your files as a local backup. Your files also get encrypted and broken into bits that are sent to other Space Monkey users' hard drives, so that you can access your files from another computer or mobile device. That's where that extra 1TB of space on your drive comes in -- it's used to store bits of other people's files. The service is free for the first year, then costs $49 per year to keep storing your files in the cloud.

This is for comparison only

Reference Link: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/onedrive-dropbox-google-drive-and-box-which-cloud-storage-service-is-right-for-you/
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Fundamental transparency so that the team develops even more trust in the community. Congratulations to the team for that.

In addition, the project itself requires this complicity, has everything to do with the chosen scop
Transparency will help the investors and supporters to trust the ICO. Casper API has it all, they want to be transparent so that all the progress and what's happening with the project will know by their investors and supporters.
It is very important to all ICO to have a transparency regarding the progress of their project because it will help to gain all their investors and supporters trust.
justlucky

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Hello friends 👻

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

the good news of the Casper now is the ico percentages is getting high if you have time to read you will see the improvement and being active of this platform meaning more investor trusted casper api.
here you will find that every information and update they have to release you can see that casper API are improve step by step so we cannot yes that this ico will not success.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.

Yes, Casper API is active and aware what they were doing. this project in no time will make a lot of progress because of the hard work and effort of the team.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

I believe that Casper API is really a very awesome and well-organize data storage system that will change the mode of all the data storage system in this world-wide web.

You are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is gonna be the new face of the cloud storage here in our world once it's complete by Casper Team. A lot of people out there will witness how great the project of Casper API is and how they services gonna be one of the best services here in our world just to make sure to meet the standards of the people and satisfy them with their amazing services.
Yes i agree with that this data storage of casper API is really amazing cloud storage this will project will surely being successful lets us continue supporting this project of casper API

Mr. Puruntung213, can you please elaborate how Casper API is an amazing project for you?
For me, I really believed Casper API is simply amazing because this project is what people need. A secured,fast and decentralized storage equipped with Zk-snark encryption,smart contracts, p2p architecture with fast access that also reduce data traffic and back-up copy storage. It is also a lot more cheaper compared to other storage services. Casper API is definitely the best. With top experts and consultants that will further develop a more reliable and secured data storage platform.

In short Casper API, will be the answer for long waiting of saving Data storage I never saw a platform like this before. kind of project like this is good in investing safe and cheap.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

Yes, Casper API is active and aware what they were doing. this project in no time will make a lot of progress because of the hard work and effort of the team.
Yes because their team want this project platform well organized for every user of this cloud storage and for every one conveniently using this kind of data storage of casper API
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Definitely all of us who supported this ICO has a goal to have a good future. But if you will be able read their white paper and updated about this project, this will be a good investment for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: