Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

Whoaaaaa, wait.....Netflix with Blockchain backup? COUNT. ME. IN!
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

i think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

India would be great there is a huge film market

bollywood movies and series for the win Smiley

the film market and the amount of people watching it, is like a religion there ><"
They need to improve the quality of their movies before entering international market. China did it with its goods, so India may do it with its movies.
Do you really think Indian movies will become that much attention in the whole world. I watched some a few years ago and I hadn't liked them that much.
I also dont really like it personally, but actually theyre growing on my local television channels, many others like to watch them.

I think Cryptoflix will focus on local movies, so Indians would get much more Indian movies than Americans.
India only for start good option, but we must understand - this is not the kind of genre that everyone can watch. Imho for Indian films - not enough realism.
For some reason it seems that the Americans will not use this portal. They have enough of their MediaPortal.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

Hi everyone - Christian form CRYPTOFLIX here.

Because our name is similar to "Netflix", then there is an assumption that we will have a subscription service. This is not the plan. Our business model is very different from Netflix in that Netflix license content, which is not new to the VOD window, but which is comparable to Pay TV albeit without a fixed schedule. They are focussing more and more on their own content now and has become somewhat of a studio themselves. Our model for paid content is more like that of iTunes but for people without apple devices and with a much more flexible pricing structure. A lot of content will be free and there is no need to have a subscription to watch the free content, however if you use the free content for commercial activities, there is a subscription option for this. The other elements of the business model - especially the Film Financing Market but also ebooks, film production and licensing of the anti piracy tech are all in addition to the main business model, however in themselves potentially big, so there are multiple ways of making CryptoFlix into a successful business.

Join us!
Thats nice, and will you also provide some ongoing box office movies? or maybe a few weeks after? or not?
Does anyone know about this? i really like to watch box office movies, maybe this could be helpful if i dont have time to go to cinema.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

It is not really. The name is similar and making people think it is netflix with crypto but they are targeting way different things than netflix.

Still, i can count netflix as a competitor.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

It is not really. The name is similar and making people think it is netflix with crypto but they are targeting way different things than netflix.

what was the thing with education?
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

so if i understand well a paid platform that will offer video content usable through the blockchain and that will be buyed with their token similar to netflix seems to me an innovative and interesting project...

not to mention that you can fund movies thru the platform as well and get a nice return on that investment.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

CRYPTOFLIX will pledge 1% of all revenue on the platform to repurchase
FLIX Tokens. This is due to the fact that FLIX is a utility
token and the platform users need to be able to always access
these.

What will happen this repurchased tokens. Will they burn? Or just sell it again. Normally it should get burned but this part made me undecided: This is due to the fact that FLIX is a utility token and the platform users need to be able to always access these.

By what price they will repurchased tokens? By current market price at this moment or by ICO price?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

Yes, there is an explanation about it from a few pages before.
Here :

Because our name is similar to "Netflix", then there is an assumption that we will have a subscription service. This is not the plan. Our business model is very different from Netflix in that Netflix license content, which is not new to the VOD window, but which is comparable to Pay TV albeit without a fixed schedule. They are focussing more and more on their own content now and has become somewhat of a studio themselves. Our model for paid content is more like that of iTunes but for people without apple devices and with a much more flexible pricing structure. A lot of content will be free and there is no need to have a subscription to watch the free content, however if you use the free content for commercial activities, there is a subscription option for this. The other elements of the business model - especially the Film Financing Market but also ebooks, film production and licensing of the anti piracy tech are all in addition to the main business model, however in themselves potentially big, so there are multiple ways of making CryptoFlix into a successful business.

Join us!
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

Join us!
It all depends on the "free content", but actually I don't mind paying for movies, series, etc... as long as the availability is sufficiant.
Nothing is for free, and good movies need revenue... The difference between movie theaters and this kind of service is that people can watch movies way cheaper that in those theaters.. because those prices are way to high to be honest.
I only hope that if there is a payed subscription, the price won't rise each x months, like netflix is starting to do... same amount of similar views, price raised by almost 5 dollar...
and they are very slow in adding new content, and as said in the reply above... they are becoming more and more a studio...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

The concept is really interesting, especially you can become a produceur, we will be able to fund film, I think the project has something unique with that. CRYPTOFLIX will also be a platform to watch movie, so I think it can be used by a lot of people.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

CRYPTOFLIX BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525

CryptoFlix bounty campaign has just been launched! Feel free to join!

nice i will join this, let's see if we can help make is a success  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

Great, too bad the translation spots are already taken.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

I'll definitely try to get my hands on some bounty tokens if I'm eligible.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

well i took a look at the thread bounty there are many good opportunities but i see that missing a facebook campaign and for that twitter they want realy a lot of followers, however something of the various campaigns i will do it
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

Here :

Join us!

Oh then I got it also wrong in the beginning. Should have chosen a name not similar to Netflix, because this brings in too much confusen to people who are not too familar with Cryptoflix.

Anyways, could be interesting. I am not sure if it‘s such a good idea with the iTunes style, but I like the kickstarter-like system for movies etc.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Bounty Campaign!

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

Here :

Join us!

Oh then I got it also wrong in the beginning. Should have chosen a name not similar to Netflix, because this brings in too much confusen to people who are not too familar with Cryptoflix.

Anyways, could be interesting. I am not sure if it‘s such a good idea with the iTunes style, but I like the kickstarter-like system for movies etc.

the name indeed could have been more original, but that doesn't mean they are not going to deliver. This project has some interesting ideas.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

yeah, also missed the boat on that one.. but we might jump the other bounty boats... keeping a close eye on this anyway

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

i think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

India would be great there is a huge film market

bollywood movies and series for the win Smiley

the film market and the amount of people watching it, is like a religion there ><"
They need to improve the quality of their movies before entering international market. China did it with its goods, so India may do it with its movies.
Do you really think Indian movies will become that much attention in the whole world. I watched some a few years ago and I hadn't liked them that much.
I also dont really like it personally, but actually theyre growing on my local television channels, many others like to watch them.

I think Cryptoflix will focus on local movies, so Indians would get much more Indian movies than Americans.
India only for start good option, but we must understand - this is not the kind of genre that everyone can watch. Imho for Indian films - not enough realism.
For some reason it seems that the Americans will not use this portal. They have enough of their MediaPortal.

There are a lot of countries apart from America. A well-thought platform like this could be very successful. There are some similar (however not quite) services that offer pay per view movies, but they are far from being perfect on so many levels.

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

Join us!

Thank you for being pro-actively clarifying things here in this community. Which market to you hope to hit first?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: