Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

It will be awesome if you can buy with a few clicks the newest blockbuster with tokens.  Cool

Do you really want to give your precious token away for a movie?
 Grin

Eventually, that will happen, one way or another, be it with FLIX or another token, its a matter of time cryptos are mainstream, I think by 2h 2019 up to 2020 is the time we all become early adopters of the new economy Cheesy.
It have to happen. Otherwise the services will not work. There have to be a change from HODL the token that you get rich to normal usage like a US dollar or euros

Once the big-cap crypto stablize in price in a few years time, there will be a shift away from the hodl mentality, and people will be more willing to actually spend cryptocurrency to purchase things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

That is the beauty of ad supported video platforms. Nobody worries too much about piracy. Well, aside from the content creators who depend on advertising income. For the platform itself it is less of a problem.

I would not be surprised if one day another type of payment is invented that makes piracy pointless.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

Cryptoflix has the opportunity to revolutionize the segment and bring many users to crypto, but it is a commitment to continue with a continuous work, because it will certainly be a pioneer

Well it could be, to revolutionize the film industry is a major feat. But I think it will must overcome first hurdles especially on attracting a good amount of user base to its platform.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

Crypto FLIX has another good point is the fact that it’s compatibke with crypto, none of actual streaming platform is compataibke with them at the moment. Fund film with cryptocurrencies will be something very cool I think.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

Crypto FLIX has another good point is the fact that it’s compatibke with crypto, none of actual streaming platform is compataibke with them at the moment. Fund film with cryptocurrencies will be something very cool I think.
Film industry is a giant industry, with this decentralized investment concept, I can expect more talented people will have a chance to jump into this industry and there will be many marvel competitors.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:13:46 AM

Film industry is a giant industry, with this decentralized investment concept, I can expect more talented people will have a chance to jump into this industry and there will be many marvel competitors.

That investment feature of this platform could be indeed i big positive change. This anyway is supposed to come later on, after the main streaming functionality are ready, so will take still time for that to happen.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

That investment feature of this platform could be indeed i big positive change. This anyway is supposed to come later on, after the main streaming functionality are ready, so will take still time for that to happen.

even so, it's one of the main attractions to this platform. good for them for having it.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

What i think is that crypto flix has the advantage of the security, and to be in an open market like the crypto economy, one can use fiat here, but the blockchain will make this a better choice once the blockchain becomes mainstream.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

That is the beauty of ad supported video platforms. Nobody worries too much about piracy. Well, aside from the content creators who depend on advertising income. For the platform itself it is less of a problem.

I would not be surprised if one day another type of payment is invented that makes piracy pointless.

That day couldn't come sooner. Yet, ad-supported video platforms have the unique ability to turn the viewers off. A balance is necessary here. I guess Netflix is doing well with the subscription model. Although, cryptoflix have clarified that it is different from that, at least some aspects of that business can be emulated.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

Piracy become pointless when you can pay something like  $1 To watch a high quality movie rather then watching a low quality one full of ad and pop ups popping out of nowhere

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

Piracy become pointless when you can pay something like  $1 To watch a high quality movie rather then watching a low quality one full of ad and pop ups popping out of nowhere

Yes its just matter to find the right price which makes the hassle and risk of going through illegal ways not worth anymore

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

Exactly, if you give people good service with affordable prices most of them wouldn't spend time for piracy.

Netflix really pulled this off. I hope cryptoflix can do.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

They have a huge advantage to implement it in crypto one of the firsts and that counts a lot in this highly competitive sphere. I know that the idea of streaming itself is not new, but with taking a different approach like cryptoFlix, they have a huge potential.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

Yes its just matter to find the right price which makes the hassle and risk of going through illegal ways not worth anymore

Yes, if the fees to get the services will be low, I am sure piracy can be decreased and gradually gone.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

Yes, if the fees to get the services will be low, I am sure piracy can be decreased and gradually gone.
Its almost impossible to be gone, because it can also be downloaded and widespreaded even without internet.
Many people are collecting pirated movies in their Hardisk.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

Its almost impossible to be gone, because it can also be downloaded and widespreaded even without internet.
I think it is almost impossible to eradicate piracy completely, but taking measures against it and lowering the prices of the movies is no longer meaningful.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

even so, it's one of the main attractions to this platform. good for them for having it.

Right, the film funding market makes a difference and it's just a year until the planned release. I think for many people this feature is the main reason for investing in Cryptoflix.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Exactly, and this will let more creative content to be made, instead of just sequel/remake upon sequel/remake.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

Thats right, but as you can see with Itunes, there are millions of people who will pay for music or movies, if it is not so expensive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

I think it is almost impossible to eradicate piracy completely, but taking measures against it and lowering the prices of the movies is no longer meaningful.
Piracy actually brings more customers to your market. See for example GoT, they didnt suffer much from piracy because the content was so good, people wanted
to see it first and dont want to wait for a piracy release. You dont have that much problems with piracy on a series. On movies that has much more impact.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: