Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

As far as I know there's no subscription on Cryptoflix, you'll only pay when you watch something (video on demand model)

Are you sure? Did the devs mention it? I would think it's better to offer users a choice, which option suits them better, subscription or pay per view model.

Yes, they clearly stated several times in this thread that they won't offer a subscription service.
This is kinda weird without subscription possibility, but probably people have to get used to it. Still, I think there will be some special offers for some most active services buyers.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

As far as I know there's no subscription on Cryptoflix, you'll only pay when you watch something (video on demand model)

then the price has to be really low for it to compete with Netflix. Unless we're talking higher prices for newer releases.

The low price is awesome, but what about the movie's resources , compare with Netflix?

Did the dev's announce anything regarding price yet or is this still speculation?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

then the price has to be really low for it to compete with Netflix. Unless we're talking higher prices for newer releases.

The low price is awesome, but what about the movie's resources , compare with Netflix?

Did the dev's announce anything regarding price yet or is this still speculation?

Afaik, they haven't said anything specific. They only indicated that pricing will be quite flexible and that there also will be regional differences.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:03:58 PM
Merited by asdlolciterquit (1)

By the way I'm expecting low prices since this was created with poor people's situation in mind. But I can also say that even Netflix is pretty cheap, here we pay around €11/month for a massive catalogue

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

By the way I'm expecting low prices since this was created with poor people's situation in mind. But I can also say that even Netflix is pretty cheap, here we pay around €11/month for a massive catalogue

The problem is Netflix is still not available in many countries and I suggest cryptoflix to take advantage of it. Target heavy population 2nd and 3rd world countries.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

thats it, thats a really good idea and with cyptocurrency its much easier and quicker, thats right.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

No, no price. I'd say it's still quite a long time till they do that, the team has to concentrate on the platform itself. And I assume prices will be a bit different throughout the countries, so it will probably take some more time.

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

No, no price. I'd say it's still quite a long time till they do that, the team has to concentrate on the platform itself. And I assume prices will be a bit different throughout the countries, so it will probably take some more time.
I don't think that prices will differ depending on the country, in which case there will be manipulations with the substitution of the IP address in order to buy cheaper Cryptoflix premium - and this must not be allowed.
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

The problem is Netflix is still not available in many countries and I suggest cryptoflix to take advantage of it. Target heavy population 2nd and 3rd world countries.
Netflix got not that much languages or subtitles. They just focus on big markets. That's a chance for cryptoflix
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

TV service from international providers can be good. specially fro sports. I know there are some competition in institutional content but can be lead with providing quality. Some partnerships with content providers can boost confidence.

That is why I like that CRYPTOFLIX is focusing on starting on a specific market - asia for this matter. This will help them to pool resource and energy in acquiring rights and working on the tech. As far as I understand, they will need servers installed all over to ensure quality is maintained and to avoid outage.
I think it is for these purposes and intended beta version. it will be eliminated all the flaws and glitches. And in the end we get a quality product!

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

Check it out on CoinCodex https://coincodex.com/ico/cryptoflix/
Cryptoflix a blockchain film and TV streaming platform to disrupt the global multi-billion dollar film, TV, and e-learning markets.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Netflix got not that much languages or subtitles. They just focus on big markets. That's a chance for cryptoflix
They planned to start with poor countries, in these countries is almost no competitors, so they will quickly become popular.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

I really want to know the estimated price, for example how much it will cost to stream "Forrest Gump" ? They will provide some old movies right?

Maybe you pay the time you watched in cryptoflix. For example 10 hours monthly for 1.99 usd or else. With this you cant prioritize the movies old or new etc. And people just pay what they wanted.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

Bear in mind that making even subtitles requires hiring expensive translators which could be hard to afford
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

I really want to know the estimated price, for example how much it will cost to stream "Forrest Gump" ? They will provide some old movies right?

Maybe you pay the time you watched in cryptoflix. For example 10 hours monthly for 1.99 usd or else. With this you cant prioritize the movies old or new etc. And people just pay what they wanted.
The question is really very good. As for me so it would be better to buy the movies, but not the time. You bought a movie that you like and can watch it as many times as you want!.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

The question is really very good. As for me so it would be better to buy the movies, but not the time. You bought a movie that you like and can watch it as many times as you want!.

Thats a different model i think, like itunes as far as i understand right correctly? I think cryptoflix has different ideas than this.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

Thats a different model i think, like itunes as far as i understand right correctly? I think cryptoflix has different ideas than this.
I'm really looking forward to see what is the payment model that they plan to implement.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

I'm really looking forward to see what is the payment model that they plan to implement.
It was clear from devs, you will pay per movie.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

Bear in mind that making even subtitles requires hiring expensive translators which could be hard to afford
They could start with a bounty campaign to translate the movies. I think many people in developing countries would this for a small salary.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

They could start with a bounty campaign to translate the movies. I think many people in developing countries would this for a small salary.
Taking into account that they are going to start in South American countries, I imagine that prices will be low.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: