Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

all this subtitles idea is lame, I think even the project is highly in speculation mode. Not a fail safe program

I don't think its lame, because not everybody have to know english, or if i like see a spanish series(like la casa de papel, a must watch) what should i do besides subtitles? So we need somebody to translate it fast and cheap. there comes the bounty idea.

I too don't think that the subtitles idea is lame, I have understood all the Korean series with their subtitles. I would have not got every a word if it wasn't for subtitles.

Subtitle will help us to understand the storyline of a movie. Without it, many people can only guess the flow through body language alone and sometimes could lead to misinterpretation.
i think subtitles are essential to understand the plot of a film especially for people who do not speak english, i think the prices of the contents will vary from country to country and will be well studied before the launch

It's not only with regards to films in english language. I think there are a lot of films in spanish, french or whatever language that people might want to watch and without subtitles these films won't find viewers outside the respective language area.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

all this subtitles idea is lame, I think even the project is highly in speculation mode. Not a fail safe program

I don't think its lame, because not everybody have to know english, or if i like see a spanish series(like la casa de papel, a must watch) what should i do besides subtitles? So we need somebody to translate it fast and cheap. there comes the bounty idea.

I too don't think that the subtitles idea is lame, I have understood all the Korean series with their subtitles. I would have not got every a word if it wasn't for subtitles.

Subtitle will help us to understand the storyline of a movie. Without it, many people can only guess the flow through body language alone and sometimes could lead to misinterpretation.
i think subtitles are essential to understand the plot of a film especially for people who do not speak english, i think the prices of the contents will vary from country to country and will be well studied before the launch

It's not only with regards to films in english language. I think there are a lot of films in spanish, french or whatever language that people might want to watch and without subtitles these films won't find viewers outside the respective language area.

Subtitles are the second most important thing after the movie or the series itself. If there are no subtitles it will not fully understand the story of the movie.
Indeed, subtitles are quite costly too.A cheap subtitle is not always a good one.I do not think it's lame.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Please keep upvoting the project at @tokenmarket by following the ICO on this list ➡️ https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/cryptoflix/
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

Subtitles are the second most important thing after the movie or the series itself. If there are no subtitles it will not fully understand the story of the movie.
Indeed, subtitles are quite costly too.A cheap subtitle is not always a good one.I do not think it's lame.
This is why I am against bounty program for translating subtitles!
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

This is why I am against bounty program for translating subtitles!
Subtitles are cheaper than dubbing a film to other languages, so I think that if dubbing is not economically possible they should put subtitles.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

Bounty for movies subtittle could be the better solution to reduce the costs that may expensive with the normal way.
I like this idea... should be pitched to the dev team.
Reward people for making good subtitles OR correcting existing ones... sounds nice and interesting

I think its a marvelous idea, one translator for translating and one translator for checking that translation, some bounty awards to those translators, nice and clean job, also quick payment opportunity for translators worldwide.
It was my idea, but I never got a response here nor did they answer this question in AMA, where I suggested it too.
So I think devs are not interested.
How do you want to judge is subtitles are good, bad or just straight out of Google translate?

Community voting could be a good idea. Votes will decide if a sub is good or not.

that could be a way to use voting. but honestly if they stream movies, won't these come with official subtitles?
That's a good idea if the voting result is considered by wide audience. Otherwise, not authorised rating gives the project unnessessary bad fame
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

And what about the countries where TV is generally synchronized? For example Italy, Spain, France, Russia and many more? Will the platform have an option of synchronization to different languages?

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

i see some news, a Partnership with The University of Morelia, its first educational content partnership Smiley
Check out the details on the blog https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/first-educational-content-partnership-secured-74b4e53cb41a
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

And what about the countries where TV is generally synchronized? For example Italy, Spain, France, Russia and many more? Will the platform have an option of synchronization to different languages?
What you mean by synchronizing? Dubbing or something else?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

i see some news, a Partnership with The University of Morelia, its first educational content partnership Smiley
Check out the details on the blog https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/first-educational-content-partnership-secured-74b4e53cb41a

Excellent, new partnerships help a lot of the time, and having a free educational content for everyone in the platform will make people get into it, and some will actually pay for new content, content that is not free, good marketing move Cheesy.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

Excellent, new partnerships help a lot of the time, and having a free educational content for everyone in the platform will make people get into it, and some will actually pay for new content, content that is not free, good marketing move Cheesy.
Collaborations are always good news because they strengthen the projects and show that other projects are also interested.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

Collaborations are always good news because they strengthen the projects and show that other projects are also interested.
Excellent, this means more attention to the design, even from outside the Crypto world. People can better notice their platform and value the potential it has, as well as new investors migrating to their ICO
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

An important part must be tv series, I see that all streaming platoforms are going heavier on tv series. There will be crowdfunding also for that or only film productions?
I believe there will be tv series too, even they will provide educational and book contents.
As you can see here https://platform.cryptoflix.io/platform/ , there is a tv series category.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

There is a lot of people who talk about the possibility of subtitles bounty, so I think the idea is not that bad if many people think it would be a nice features. I think there will be a lot of possibility around cryptoflix, causetbe project as many applications.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

There is a lot of people who talk about the possibility of subtitles bounty, so I think the idea is not that bad if many people think it would be a nice features. I think there will be a lot of possibility around cryptoflix, causetbe project as many applications.

I don't know how much bounty you can get from something freely available in internet.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

An important part must be tv series, I see that all streaming platoforms are going heavier on tv series. There will be crowdfunding also for that or only film productions?
I believe there will be tv series too, even they will provide educational and book contents.
As you can see here https://platform.cryptoflix.io/platform/ , there is a tv series category.

TV series has its own fans and the number is relatively large. So ignoring it would be a big mistake. Fortunately, cryptoflix will offer it as well.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

TV series has its own fans and the number is relatively large. So ignoring it would be a big mistake. Fortunately, cryptoflix will offer it as well.

maybe they will also give space to relatively "not known series" which can be of good quality, i remember broken mirror in the begin was very much unknown but still quite good

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

Bounty for movies subtittle could be the better solution to reduce the costs that may expensive with the normal way.
Reward people for making good subtitles OR correcting existing ones... sounds nice and interesting

I think its a marvelous idea, one translator for translating and one translator for checking that translation, some bounty awards to those translators, nice and clean job, also quick payment opportunity for translators worldwide.
It was my idea, but I never got a response here nor did they answer this question in AMA, where I suggested it too.
How do you want to judge is subtitles are good, bad or just straight out of Google translate?

Community voting could be a good idea. Votes will decide if a sub is good or not.

And then you want to make a voting for hundreds or thousands of translations? Great idea  Roll Eyes

no one will bother to vote for a half hour entertainment subtitle.

My comment was ironic ... I also don't think a crowdsourced subtitel option is a good decision. They should hire professionals or at least semi professionals for this. Also why would someone translate this stuff for free and let them use it to make money with it? For free educational stuff I think it is a good way to save money but for paid content?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

maybe they will also give space to relatively "not known series" which can be of good quality, i remember broken mirror in the begin was very much unknown but still quite good
Almos all starts in being uknown or not that popular to many individuals and this is a good for those who have witnessed the great things that may happen in what they are believing. People like movies, films or a wide social media that have a variety of everyone’s interest for sure it will have a such good value and popularity as it goes by.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

And then you want to make a voting for hundreds or thousands of translations? Great idea  Roll Eyes

That's how I choose from thousands of subtitles listed on subscene and in 99% cases it works flawlessly.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: