Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92552 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

I tested the web wallet, I liked it, the very fast transaction. I received coins in my Windows wallet after 1-2 seconds.

Thanks. The web wallet is scheduled to be released this Thursday, on November 8, 2018.

Web Wallet could be one of the big help to this project, and as discussed earlier, the web wallet is capable of staking matter that some of us may use this wallet storing our btc2 there and allow it to grow.. The advantage is we don't need to open our PC/Laptop to stake our coin. Good job!
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

Good news from the Developer, I hope the news will have an impact on the price, which has dropped significantly.

The sudden price change was caused by a claim of 611 BTC2 from a single private key by a BTC whale and a dump of that for whatever bid price. Apparently there's not enough volume yet
to handle such a rare dump unscathed. At least it increased activity.
Can it really block the addresses so the whales cannot influence the price? It seems to me when people get coins for free, then they are not interested in them.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

i have had much about the webwallet, i cant wait to see it on the 8th just two days from now, the fast transactions associated with any coins is great for the project and the new wallet version is great.
Hiromono

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

Can it really block the addresses so the whales cannot influence the price? It seems to me when people get coins for free, then they are not interested in them.

The block, if it ever happened, would more likely be on the old transactions instead of addresses actually in order to make a ban database that is small and efficient.
It could be done with a protocol change that would require everyone to update their Bitcoin 2 Core client instead of just recommend to do so like usual.

Keeping Bitcoin 2 fork airdrop intact may still be worth it, all things considered, because not everyone who claims will dump, even though free coins are indeed more likely to be dumped than researched and saved.
There's always a chance that one of those who take their time to claim become a supporter of the project as has also happened in the past.

The total amount of BTC2 claimed from the fork and then deposited to crex24 for dumping/selling during the past few days is way higher than normal. (Around 1800 BTC2) but still nothing too major yet. It just had a major effect due to there being so few people trading BTC2 on a daily basis. Will be interesting to see if this goes on for a while or if there's nothing left to claim by him/them.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

The block, if it ever happened, would more likely be on the old transactions instead of addresses actually in order to make a ban database that is small and efficient.
It could be done with a protocol change that would require everyone to update their Bitcoin 2 Core client instead of just recommend to do so like usual.

Keeping Bitcoin 2 fork airdrop intact may still be worth it, all things considered, because not everyone who claims will dump, even though free coins are indeed more likely to be dumped than researched and saved.
There's always a chance that one of those who take their time to claim become a supporter of the project as has also happened in the past.

The total amount of BTC2 claimed from the fork and then deposited to crex24 for dumping/selling during the past few days is way higher than normal. (Around 1800 BTC2) but still nothing too major yet. It just had a major effect due to there being so few people trading BTC2 on a daily basis. Will be interesting to see if this goes on for a while or if there's nothing left to claim by him/them.
I understand, but 1800 coins are not much at all, and the price has already declined significantly. Now it is much easier to buy coins for the masternode, I hope the project will interest new users.
john1010

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

It's November 8! We are so excited for the launch of BTC2 web wallet, I hope the dev will post the update today, it is a big break for the btc2 project!! Guys I encourage you to help promote btc2 in your social media account, I make the logo of btc2 as my twitter profile picture and background. Let us help and create a big community.
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:01:35 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 07:18:11 AM by jackleszz

It's November 8! We are so excited for the launch of BTC2 web wallet, I hope the dev will post the update today, it is a big break for the btc2 project!! Guys I encourage you to help promote btc2 in your social media account, I make the logo of btc2 as my twitter profile picture and background. Let us help and create a big community.

The Bitcoin 2 staking web wallet has been released at https://www.bitc2.org/web-wallet/!

Now you can do fast transactions on the Bitcoin 2 blockchain with any device that has a web browser. Including your phone or even Smart TV.
Using Bitcoin 2 has become much easier with the simple user interface of the web wallet. No need to download the blockchain or install anything.
However, we still recommend the Bitcoin 2 Core wallets for those who have computers.

Announcements following soon.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
john1010

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

The Bitcoin 2 staking web wallet has been released at https://www.bitc2.org/web-wallet/!

Now you can do fast transactions on the Bitcoin 2 blockchain with any device that has a web browser. Including your phone or even Smart TV.
Using Bitcoin 2 has become much easier with the simple user interface of the web wallet. No need to download the blockchain or install anything.
However, we still recommend the Bitcoin 2 Core wallets for those who have computers.

Announcements following soon.

As always you have a great team @jacklezz! I just want to congratulate everyone for this successful launch of the web wallet, this will be the good start for this coin! 2019 is a BTC2 domination!
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

Question: Is there a step by step on how to stake Bitcoin 2? Can you please enlighten me about the process, I am a little bit confused.

Anyways, congratulations to the team for having a great job in following their roadmap. Cheers Cheesy

Also, are there other upcoming exchange?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:51:46 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 04:33:37 AM by jackleszz

Question: Is there a step by step on how to stake Bitcoin 2? Can you please enlighten me about the process, I am a little bit confused.

Anyways, congratulations to the team for having a great job in following their roadmap. Cheers Cheesy

How to stake Bitcoin 2

Option 1) Just click New Address at https://bitc2.org/web-wallet/, store the private key so that you can login again and send BTC2 to the public address displayed there. That's it.

Option 2) Download and install one of the Bitcoin 2 Core wallets and launch it. If you don't yet have a balance on your wallet; click Receive, then click Request payment and copy the address. Then send BTC2 there and keep the app running.

Currently already confirmed upcoming new exchange listings: Bisq and Altmarkets.

miramare

Merit: 568

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

How to stake Bitcoin 2

Option 1) Just click New Address at https://bitc2.org/web-wallet/, store the private key so that you can login again and send BTC2 to the public address displayed there. That's it.

Option 2) Download and install one of the Bitcoin 2 Core wallets and launch it. Click Receive, then click Request payment and copy the address. Then send BTC2 there and keep the app running.

Currently already confirmed upcoming new exchange listings: Bisq and Altmarkets.

Nice feature! I think BTC2 among those BTC forks is doing good enough. I can foresee the pump of BTC2 when the whole market recover.
Insanerman

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

How to stake Bitcoin 2

Option 2) Download and install one of the Bitcoin 2 Core wallets and launch it. Click Receive, then click Request payment and copy the address. Then send BTC2 there and keep the app running.

I think I might go for Option 2 to get the full staking rewards.

Will it work if I let the app running on my sleeping computer?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

Will it work if I let the app running on my sleeping computer?

Doubtful, because that stops your computer from doing almost anything.

Insanerman

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

Doubtful, because that stops your computer from doing almost anything.
Okay, I have updated my wallet to v2.1.4.0 earlier and fortunately, I don't encounter any sync issues.

I'll follow your instruction in staking, but how will I stop and start staking again properly? Cheesy
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

I'll follow your instruction in staking, but how will I stop and start staking again properly? Cheesy

Staking starts and continues automatically if you have a balance when you launch the app and the staking icon (arrow up) at the bottom right will turn green.

If you want to stop staking, you would need to do one of the following:
- Put staking=0 in bitcoin2.conf.
- Lock/encrypt your wallet with a passphrase.
- Have a 0 balance on your wallet.
- Shut down the app.

Insanerman

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

I followed your instruction in option 2, and it seems that I am making payment to myself, there is also a tiny amount of transaction fee. As of now after sending it the requested payment address, there is 9 confirmations, broadcast through 12 nodes.

Am It doing correctly?

The green arrow stopped staking. Sad
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

I followed your instruction in option 2, and it seems that I am making payment to myself, there is also a tiny amount of transaction fee. As of now after sending it the requested payment address, there is 9 confirmations, broadcast through 12 nodes.

Am It doing correctly?

The green arrow stopped staking. Sad

Well, if you already have a balance on your wallet, then no need to send anything or click request payment. That was just in case you had a 0 balance in their wallet. I'll modify the instruction to be more clear about it.

You mean that the arrow is no longer green? Check again later as it does not always show as green immediately.

You can also check staking status at tools - debug console by typing getstakingstatus. It will display a list of conditions which all need to be met (true), as follows:
{
  "validtime": true,
  "haveconnections": true,
  "walletunlocked": true,
  "mintablecoins": true,
  "enoughcoins": true,
  "mnsync": true,
  "staking status": true
}

Insanerman

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

You mean that the arrow is no longer green? Check again later as it does not always show as green immediately.

You can also check staking status at tools - debug console by typing getstakingstatus. It will display a list of conditions which all need to be met (true), as follows:
{
  "mintablecoins": true,
  "staking status": true
}
It says,

{
  "mintablecoins": false,
  "staking status": false
}
Are there any ways to restore the staking process?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

It says,

{
  "mintablecoins": false,
  "staking status": false
}
Are there any ways to restore the staking process?

That means that your coins are probably maturing before being able to be staked.. and so 101 blocks need to be created after the time of that incoming transaction. (Usually takes over 1 hour and 40 minutes)

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

My wallet synchronization stopped at block 271016, restarting does not help. What can I do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: