Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2088 times)
didoubk

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Yes crypto economy can still alive without bitcoin. It is trye that this currency is very important and attracting a lot of investors but there are other cryptocurrency are making great numbers which can contribute in ameliorating the cryptoeconomy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

Even before the time there was no bitcoin by all mean we have survive. Our survival does not depend on bitcoin. We, can survive even without bitcoin. Tom, Dick and Harry Coin as alternative to bitcoin I don't think so, if the means is the same it is still the same.
Bitcoin doesnt hold our life. Without it or not we can still survive. Remember bitcoin was just created last 2009 and it was hust 8 yesrs ago. And you can notice that people still live without it. Why are you asking it now? Do you think that our lofe was depend on bitcoin only? No its notz there are still many ways to earn money thats why still good to have a permanent job.

Support1bbot

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Indeed crypto economy can in any case alive without bitcoin. It is trye that this cash is vital and pulling in a considerable measure of speculators however there are other cryptographic money are making incredible numbers which can contribute in enhancing the cryptoeconomy.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Yes we can survive without btc and  I can see that ether will replace btc if ever that btc disappear . For me its impossible that btc will be remove as its the starting coin of all . Its the first and hard to removed on the market.  
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

Yes, we can all survive without bitcoin because obviously this was just created in the year 2009 which means that we all survived long time ago. To be honest, there are many resources in order to earn just like buying bitcoin and holding it for awhile. As the matter of fact, bitcoin is not the only crypto currency that has a big value because there is Ethereum, however it can't be used for transactions but Ripple can be used. We just need to explore because there are so many things that only needs attention to know its worth.
yes sir you are right but on other hand it's also a fact when something make your life comfortable and it's going to help you in your life and especially when you are going to earn from your job so then i think it's very hard to survive for be i believe  without bitcoin its very hard to survive because bitcoin is the only currency which can make any one rich in a short time because it provided a very good sources of income and its transitions are also very fast then any other crypto .
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

I don't believe the game over thing for bitcoin. It is a powerful cryptocurrency and people will buy more when they will get rid of all the fake news
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

Bitcoin is just the first virtual currency in the world. If the bitcoin no longer exists, the other virtual currency is still growing normally. I think the current bitcoin is no longer attractive to investors. ETH and other virtual currencies account for more market share than Bitcoin. If bitcoin is no longer available, other virtual currencies will still work normally.

Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Definitely yes, we can live even without bitcoin but for the people who start investing on bitcoin and make bitcoin as the part of their life maybe they will be sad or disappointed that the make their life depend on bitcoin. For me, bitcoin was created for us to support our daily expenses in everyday situation. Bitcoin is a want and not a need meaning, we can all live happily even without bitcoin but also it is happier to live with a support.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Of course we have to prepare bad, if someday bitcoin lost popularity and zero value then from now we must have other income, I suggest to keep working and do not resign then the next step is business so when bitcoin is not valuable then our lives do not slump .

cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

As of my own opinion,I will survive because the first thing is...In the day that electronics like computer and bitcoin does'nt have that time.I proved to my self that I and my family survive with out all of this.so why not now?I can do anything just to survive in this world.I can find a job again to support me and my family as well..Maybe bitcoin for now is one of the popular online job but don't fucos in only one job just go earned money.It is ok to join bitcoin but do it just an extra income for an emergencies.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

It is a powerful cryptocurrency. Do not think that we can survive without it.
deathguardian20

Activity: 35
Merit: 4

MORPHEUS LABS

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

I'm sure that we can survive without bitcoins. Though I dont believe that bitcoin will die, it's the strongest cryptocurrency, all other coins might die but bitcoin will be the last standing. In the future, maybe some coin will replace bitcoin from the top but it doesn't mean that no one will use bitcoin anymore and as long as there are bitcoin users, it will live.

MORPHEUS LABS
POWERFUL INCLUSIVE FULL STACK BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM AS A SERVICE FOR ENTERPRISES
     TOKEN.MORPHEUSLABS.IO     
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

The Blockchain Technology is open source and I’m sure that there is always ways to replace it and create similar or better tech like that. If not, then there will be always someone smarter than previous one to form brand new techs.

It’s easy to replace bitcoin but it will take time for others to take over it. The bitcoin has down rooted itself no other coin do that with so much stubbornness.

If anytime bitcoin shuts itself or another tech takes over it then we have no other option but to go for the more advanced one and accept the reality. It’s all about the stmarter one not the one which is lagging.
if you're a bitcoin-dependent person I think you're having trouble surviving without bitcoin, and vice versa if you make bitcoin as a side job you can still survive without bitcoin, as I do I have my own business so I do not trouble one day without existence bitcoin, but I always hope bitcoin will always exist.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

Yeah many people use to survive and have a good life without bitcoin. But it is better for them to have also bitcoin to become more rmwealthy ofcourse. And also for us who are in now we cannot survibr i think.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

There's none, bitcoin is bitcoin and its unique with others.

Others are saying that the crypto economy will survive even without bitcoin. But in my opinion, it won't survive if there's no bitcoin. You know on where it all started and without bitcoin crypto market will end and stop reading those FUDs about this years end for bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

There is no current alternative to replace Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin hasn't failed yet. There are several hundred coins lined up to try take that position though if Bitcoin ever does fail. The crypto economy can survive without Bitcoin but I think a lot of confidence would be lost at that time, although a recovery to me would seem inevitable.
Yes, bitcoin is so popular and its demand is rising. It is one of the reason why the bitcoin is so expensive compare to the other altcoins. Bitcoin is considered as the father of new currency and currently that is the goal of the bitcoin.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
SolutionBase
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

There are definitely alternatives that are in existence or are being developed that could eventually dethrone bitcoin (and, from a technology standpoint, almost certainly already have). The reality is bitcoin's appeal is partially technology (which is beatable), and partially its proliferation - and that is hard to overcome. Its not an easy thing to organically build a network of millions of people who have/use/recognize something, and have that network whose market cap is billions of dollars, especially something as abstract as a crypto. The other problems that an alternative now faces is that there are literally so many coming out that it would be hard for one coin to gain recognition over the others. How does a coin really stand out these days that is just so much better than the others that it captures everyone's imagination?

Now do I personally think that one day, bitcoin will be replaced? Unless it can solve its network fees as is scales, then eventually yes. However, I believe that day is a long way off, at least years away, and even then - its not as if bitcoin would disappear, its just that it might be surpassed in terms of its market cap (this answers your other question - of course crypto can survive without bitcoin).
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Yes i can survive witgout bitcoin because i been almost 1year here in bitcoin. So thats mean from other year i didnt depend on bitcoin because im new here. But its really to hard to be rich if no bitcoin
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

Bitcoin is still strong and not over. Lots of crypto coins are scattered, but they will not be able to beat the bitcoin. Lots of developers claim the project will beat bitcoin, but nothing has gone beyond bitcoin yet.

The market also has millions of traders and investors, who are used to deal with altcoins as well. Thus we will survive without Bitcoin, however, I hope we will never say good bye to BTC.
Veliuvander

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

may be just a little bit people can survive without bitcoin. and i think one of that people its me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: