Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2100 times)
RAmondragon

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

The latest news i heard was that bitcoin is increasing its value every year regardless of its volatility. The demand is rising and more people are getting hooked to it. I dont think bitcoin will die or can vanish that easy.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

this is a question that we have not experienced at all. and if other crypto can survive if bitcoin is really gone and I think if bitcoin does not exist there will be a new generation of other types of crypto that will be able to like bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

The chance of living without bitcoin is not possible as every one start to realize that cryptocurrency is part of our life and it is very difficult to avoid it as bitcoin rates are down due to the sentiments only not because of any issues. Bitcoin is the only currency change the financial policy to be opened for everyone which is independent and give benefit to its users.

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Of course we can still survive without the help of Bitcoin. We can still say that because we can still look for stable jobs that will and may give us continuous income thru out the year and this will help us sustain our basic needs for our everyday life. Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency may only become a source of extra income if we have a stable job. Cryptocurrency may also become full time source of money if we can utilize its use properly.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will be replaced by new cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is the first digital currency ever made.  All the prices of new cryptos are based on bitcoin price.  It is hard to think that a new crypto will replace bitcoin and consider itself as the greatest of any other coins.
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency can only be an additional source of income if we have a stable job, Cryptocurrency can also be a full money source if we can utilize its use properly.

Before getting to know Bitcoin I could only survive by utilizing the results of my own efforts, but now I am grateful to have extra income from Bitcoin.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

Bitcoin is not the main source of income for me, so yes I can survive without it. But I know many people working full time with BTC, and they are earning their living only from this work, it will be hard for them to find another works without BTC. Also Bitcoin is currenctly a real part of our lives, it is hard to live without it.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

it seems like there are some who can and some who can not because some of their lives depend on the advantages of playing bitcoin so if bitcoin is not there then they will be unemployed and have to look for other work. so essentially not all can survive without bitcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

we will survive because other currencies are trying to get better and I think the next few years there are other virtual currencies that are able to rival the popularity of Bitcoin ...

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will be replaced by new cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is the first digital currency ever made.  All the prices of new cryptos are based on bitcoin price.  It is hard to think that a new crypto will replace bitcoin and consider itself as the greatest of any other coins.
I lived before bitcoin was born, so, I feel of course can survive. but, it may be very different, because most likely, my income is reduced. but hopefully it will not happen. bitcoin has a lot of influence in my life.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

Yes, we can survive without bitcoin because, before the arrival of bitcoin we have been surviving and will keep surviving...
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

Sorry, but is this question a joke.  You make it seem like you think the survival of the human race depends on crypto.  Have you ever thought of the parallel similarities between crypto and government?  World powers have come and gone, and the human species continues to live.  And, eventually every government either changes structure or is completely replaced.  But, government has not ceased to exist. 

So, yes, we can survive without bitcoin.  And, yes, the crypto economy can also survive without bitcoin.  If bitcoing ceased to exist tomorrow, all other cryptos would take a hit, but due to the volatile nature and potential to make money on crypto, eventually the legitimate cryptos would bounce back and most who previously invested in bitcoing would begin putting their money into whichever crypto they feel would make them the most profit.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100