Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2094 times)
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

We can live without bitcoin absolutely yes because we dont even have technologies the older times and bitcoin is not yet introduce but for me when you already do something and it becomes your habit it's hard to forget and continue life without it especially when that thing gives you a advantage or benefits that can help you to live better like bitcoin. I don't think there's a alternative for bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

Yes we can but people's helping bitcoin will depressed it and not easy to overcome if it loose, because their sourece of income will loose also.

Of course,  we can survive but i will be doing some changes with my habit and my dreams will also disappear and most probably be making other goals and dreams as well because with  bitcoin,  i can easily make a better dreams and i feel that i can reach my dreams with the help of my earnings with bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

Definitely. We did survive anyway with just fiat money even if bitcoins didn't exist back then. However, in terms of the cryptomarket, I guess it is safe to say that even if bitcoins were devalued to zero, the bitcoin market will still survive.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

Youre not a bitcoin user before right? so literary you can

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ravenyvolle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

Of course we can, but it will be a huge difference because we are getting used to a society with coins/ cryptocurrency as our daily use for online transactions/ payments. It will be a bit hard to live without these:)
But we will be fine eventually.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

Yes we can but people's helping bitcoin will depressed it and not easy to overcome if it loose, because their sourece of income will loose also.
I think we can survive without bitcoin because before, that we don't have bitcoin we survive our daily lives and daily needs. We can survive our daily lives because there are many ways to have a source of income. We must be productive even if we don't have bitcoin.
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

Do not believe in any news, I do not think there's an alternative that can replace Bitcoin even though there are some coins queuing up to try to take the position, because bitcoin is the lead of crypto. Crypto can survive even without bitcoin. would be very disappointed if it really happened and it could all remove the trust of users or investors against the world of crypto.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

if bitcoin is used as a current source of income then what we produce should be an asset so that it can be enjoyed in the future if bitcoin is no longer existed, and without bitcoin I will still survive by having income from other jobs Wink

what is your other job? are you talking about offline or online?
bitcoin is not the only coin, so we can still survive without bitcoin. altcoin also will remain survive without bitcoin.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:47:19 AM

This is the main problem, many people rely too much on bitcoin price increases so when their drop price is like dead, immediately do something else such as business so when the price drop even there is no bitcoin then our economic life does not drop.

Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

Bitcoin is just our investments asset he can help us going to a financial freedom in the future but that was not a good reason that we rely all of our money and wealth in bitcoin. Some business minded people in the world they always advice people that if you are investing in business or anykind of investments dont lay your egg in one basket so if one is failed then you still have some to recover it.
Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

It will survive.

Let me write down a couple of things.. but before that a little story connecting to it.
Long ago transactions were done on barter system, you give me wheat and I will give you rice in return.
After which precious coins, mainly gold coins were used to make those transactions.
And then after to avoid theft those coins were deposited to gold smiths and they used to give their own unique receipt which was used for transactions backed by those coins deposited at the gold smith.
Now it was an issue in those days, thousands of gold smiths and thousands of different receipts.
One format of receipt was developed! Later government removed this system and introduced fiat currency which we currently use, not backed by any coins at the background but holds a value as written on it and is used for transactions till the time it has authorization by the government.

Banks holds the transaction authority and they apply their charges for different kinds of transactions.

Now, as I wrote above different gold smiths, different receipts.. major issue.. Thats still here.. Different countries, different currencies, different notes and different value.

Bitcoin is breaking that limit, there is a very very very low transaction fee which you dont even see while transferring, there is no border in between, no work hours. no deposit or withdrawal hours. top notch security, no matter what skin color you have or which country you are born in, no matter what time zone you live in. You can send money anytime anywhere by just one click. AND this will shake the banking system.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Of course we can survive without bitcoin or any other altcoins. But all these bitcoin replacement talks are just bu**$*it. Let them first handle the large amount of global load bitcoin is handling and see how they fare

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Lester Cole

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

O God. I am not even Techie. For long time I was unaware about all this. But then I came to know about Blockchain and then Bitcoin.

So The Question is what I am thinking about Future of Bitcoins. I want to make it little bit Wide. Let talk about Crypto Currency.

My view is That All due to political interference, Central Bank's are now weak and the way Indian Prime Minister Took decision about Demonetisation, it affects Money and Faith on RBI. That's why People now searching such options. Bitcoin is one out of it.

Bitcoin is currency. But the way people are INVESTING in it, making it bubble and if I am not wrong, many people are talking about it. Someday it will burst. I am sure that market mechanism will help us to search the real price of it.

As currency, the future is Bright. As Asset there is no future as it is not asset at all. Recently I saw tweet from Ashwath Damodaran. He mentioned that Gold is Currency. Why people will buy Gold? Because if there is no hope and faith on govt then there is no faith on Currency. When there is Someone named Donald Trump is sitting in White House and there is Narendra Modi, who you can't say when will manipulate Indian Currency. People want to buy gold. So for new Generation, Bitcoin is that Gold. Till then There is uncertainty future of Bitcoin is bright
Leo Parrish

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

I believe Bitcoin will survive in the long term unless a vastly better technology replaces it. Cheesy

I see absolutely zero threat to Bitcoin from a government or bank controlled “cryptocurrency”. The government already has a digital currency that it controls called the dollar. The thing Bitcoin provides that people see as so beneficial is it’s lack of centralized control. The centralized control aspect of currencies IS the part that people who use Bitcoin are trying to escape from. Believe it or not there are quite a few Bitcoin enthusiasts, including prominent ones in the public, who would like to see governments ban the use of Bitcoin because they believe this will help to strengthen Bitcoin as an alternative.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

Yes, you can survive without Bitcoins, but your grandchildren won't.
Totalnuts

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

Crypto economy can definitely survive without Bitcoin. Although it's the first most popular, most respected cryptocurrency, there are many that are technologically better like Litecoin. There's Ethereum that has much more possibilities to be used n many fields. I'm sure bitcoin won't die but if it will the crypto economy will definitely survive and keep developing.
Generalbablita

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

I think the cryptocurrency trading in general will never die even if Bitcoin cease to exist.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:58:23 AM

People are trying to provide alternate ways but none have succeeded so far.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:08:08 AM

Ofcourse we can
Lot of other coin will take the crown as a king of coin such as ethereum, litecoin, or bitcoin cash that have a stable price and maybe can take the lead
Whoever take the throne i just hope that all the coin price will back as previous price

Trilogy-AI

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:10:12 AM

Definitely. Bitcoin has that name cache. But the reality is, it has lots of scaleability issues that other coins have solved. That's not to fault Bitcoin at all! It's just the natural evolution of a technology to v 2.0 and v 3.0. Crypto and blockchain are here to stay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: