Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
BuGimen$

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

Only if they all unite, but this is simply impossible in a real situation
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

There is no role of any Govt. of the world to kill the Crypto and Bitcoin because of this the function of decentralization which works on blockchain technology. People are accepting it and only people will kill it. If the Govt. ban it then it will still run in illegally. Because this is not actually a currency but a system of payment method in worldwide.

Governments cannot kill crypto trading, but they can make very hard to transfer money into the exchanges and wallets. And they can make withdrawing money very hard as well.

FireDemon

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

First of all, there is no World Government. The country governments cannot kill crypto, but can make life hard. And especially if they collaborate and work together. Lucky for us many countries have different rules and laws.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

I think maybe if all country will unite. But if only one country. It will never kill crypto. But he can banned crypto in his country just like china do. I think it will not gonna happen because many country now are trusting bitcoin..
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

It is not profitable to the government kill a cryptocurrency completely . You understand that most of the whales are politicians from different countries. They can come up with an order of taxation, a fee for special license. But the blockchain is progress. You have to be a fool to give up progress.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

Its such a repeatly story this to ban crypto in an government, i am asking why and whu those peoples would to ban an awesome thing like the cryptocurrency...

Nowadays is really horrible to see those news about it and i hoping will be better
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

I don’t think world governments are just going to “look the other way on this”. Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t anonymity mean that it is impossible to tax? Which is what governments are in business to do basically..
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

It is not profitable to the government kill a cryptocurrency completely . You understand that most of the whales are politicians from different countries. They can come up with an order of taxation, a fee for special license. But the blockchain is progress. You have to be a fool to give up progress.
Politicians aren't whales, they're the puppets of (fiat) whales.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Masziv

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

I don’t think world governments are just going to “look the other way on this”. Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t anonymity mean that it is impossible to tax? Which is what governments are in business to do basically..

They can still see the fiat to exchange, and exchange to somewhere transactions which makes taxing possible. It is also hard to stop something that's decentralized.
Janinjo11

Activity: 238

Janinjo tips

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

I watched a video yesterday with one guy saying that if Bitcoin keeps rising, the other currencies like $,€ will face depreciation. So governments won't allow this to happen. If this happens, I'm sure they will post some more regulations.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

as for me i think it's unreal
There is no one in this world who can kill even a single crypto coin and that is because of the decentralized nature of all of the crypto coins as there is no such entity which is governing any of the crypto coin. The only thing which government can do is that they can stop the regulation of the crypto coins in their country but even then, they can’t kill it. Crypto currencies are independent in nature and no one is their governor.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

as for me i think it's unreal
There is no one in this world who can kill even a single crypto coin and that is because of the decentralized nature of all of the crypto coins as there is no such entity which is governing any of the crypto coin. The only thing which government can do is that they can stop the regulation of the crypto coins in their country but even then, they can’t kill it. Crypto currencies are independent in nature and no one is their governor.
All of the Government also can't kill/ban/stop crypto, they try to control us , but they can't do that, government only want to tax our crypto income

ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

We can't say that a government can kill the cryptocurrency unless they will banned all the social networking sites but it is very impossible because it can affect the way people's life and they can't control crypto because it is well known and widely spread in different country. As we can see the government are also interested about cryptocurrency and they like having a seminars about bitcoin that cause to promote the cryptocurrency in many people
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

Goverments could have influence on the prices of crypto.
But cryptocurrency was designed as instrument uncontrolled by goverments and I think that great times of crypto in future, but not this or nex year. But crypto expansion has started and it is unstopable.

That maybe true, and it is certainly within the ambit of the power of a government to do what they want with the cryptocurrency market in their jurisdiction. A government's power is encompassing to its territory, that's for sure. However, since a government is sort of a business entity as well that would jolt upon any opportunity they can get to earn more profit, then I don't think that a government would kill of the cryptocurrency market because, right now, it is a big market that commands a lot of moving assets that could certainly give lots of profit. I think instead of killing it off, governments would better try to assimilate the market to their local market systems that could help improve their economies, especially the week performing ones.

sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

It is very stupid to reject the latest technology.  Governments of different countries will not take this step.  Crypto currency is the future of the economy.  And many countries understand this.  Perhaps it is only these news that are brought to us differently.  And of course, they want to control the whole situation, but with the crypto currency it is difficult.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Hello!What u think about world goverment illuminati?New world order kings?Pfff i dont think so only if all peoples withdraw money then only crypto goes down but till this is not happen we are in green zone .

cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

Doubt very much they can kill it, because most government leaders use crypto currencies and they profit from them. The biggest investors in the world are mostly from Asia so why would they want to kill it.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

Goverments could have influence on the prices of crypto.
But cryptocurrency was designed as instrument uncontrolled by goverments and I think that great times of crypto in future, but not this or nex year. But crypto expansion has started and it is unstopable.

That maybe true, and it is certainly within the ambit of the power of a government to do what they want with the cryptocurrency market in their jurisdiction. A government's power is encompassing to its territory, that's for sure. However, since a government is sort of a business entity as well that would jolt upon any opportunity they can get to earn more profit, then I don't think that a government would kill of the cryptocurrency market because, right now, it is a big market that commands a lot of moving assets that could certainly give lots of profit. I think instead of killing it off, governments would better try to assimilate the market to their local market systems that could help improve their economies, especially the week performing ones.
It's not within the power of a government to "do what they want" with cryptocurrency markets. It was obvious to anybody who understood Bitcoin, but lately even the FED and the ECB admitted that they had no power over Bitcoin.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

governments around the world will never be able to kill bitcoin because bitcoin is the digital currency created because to be unaffected by any ban the bitcoin will remain.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

For me governments can't kill crypto because they don't get a hold of crypto's system. Cryptocurrency moderators/admins already has their system secured from people who will try to destroy them.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: