Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

Hope BeEasy would be implemented. It has lots of features especially important and very useful right now in the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem.

I'm sure the team are doing all their effort to deliver what they promised as mentioned in the whitepaper. In due time, BeEasy would be in our reach.

Not too long left to wait for the first product showcase!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

Great news. I congratulate the project team on this success. This should have a positive impact on the project's reputation!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=210436372870180&id=168545770392574
Yeah I watch it too. Very nice output of that platform. Hope they will released the beta and full version  in the future. For some reason admin and developer are busy hope they have another news and updates for us.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

For buying their token will have this benifits Smiley

1. Token holders become premium status users, which grants them up to 50%
discounts for all BeEasy services commissions and fees.
2. Power for “cloud mining” could be rented on 30% cheaper in exchange for
EasyTokens.
3. ”When you buy our tokens, you drive the innovation of blockchain networks.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

For buying their token will have this benifits Smiley

1. Token holders become premium status users, which grants them up to 50%
discounts for all BeEasy services commissions and fees.
2. Power for “cloud mining” could be rented on 30% cheaper in exchange for
EasyTokens.
3. ”When you buy our tokens, you drive the innovation of blockchain networks.

Interesting features from BeEasy. These are great features if ever the project is launched.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:00:46 AM

BeEasy mission's to encourage the development of decentralized economy of blockchain networks and cryptocurrency by engaging as many new, previously left out, authentic user groups as possible is really relevant and useful right now.

BeEasy goal is simple create a platform which provide solutions to flaws and error in the blockchain. Nevertheless making a unique exchange that every trader will want to use as function of easy and automated system that benefited many people.

So who are those companies! I think there are many companies facing the situation. So after ICO most of the companies will make lot of partnership with the other companies, so it will get more awareness about the project.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

is it true that you have a new platform update? How soon can we see it? have you done anything or done?
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

BeEasy's mission is centered to advancement of blockchain technology less the complexity of interface and its usage.. we appreciate this project
more and more

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

i can see here in this forum and telegram community still growing very fast. personally BeEasy have a good idea and strategy of features. those will create revolution in crypto world. more positive Beeasy have partner ship with good companies. i keep my eye on this project. joined also this crowdsale.

This community is very active in sharing and informing all members of new developments
Of the project and we appreciate everything that this community is making Smiley

Let’s just continue our support for this project and everything good thing will follow
I love to see that "good thing will follow" from this BeEasy project. To be honest, I told to my friends about this and also my local telegram where we always talk about those good crypto project and many more stuff about crypto currency.

Yes what a beautiful thing to say for this project right? I have told my friends about this project too and they sound so excited
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

Visiting such events is an important component of the development and weight of the project. I am confident in the future of the project!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=210701172843700&id=168545770392574

No doubt BeEasy team is making every possible effort to make this ICO successful and will succeed into it, BeEasy project is leaded by such a managed team, project concept is obviously unique which make a new path of success story.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

this is good time to participate in BeEasy project, because Ether price is down. i saw BeEasy whitepaper, i think this is good opportunity for investors. i also joined and introduce to friends about BeEasy features. they liked they gonna part of this opportunity.
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

EasyFund work pattern

EasyFund is our automated control system for managing liquidity through portfolio management
and trading.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

have you started your goal? to enter into mining, you may comfortably pursue your intentions, I will support you until the end.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

EasyFund work pattern

EasyFund is our automated control system for managing liquidity through portfolio management
and trading.

EasyFund is another great and promising feature of BeEasy that will make it stand out in the crypto industry.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

Visiting such events is an important component of the development and weight of the project. I am confident in the future of the project!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=210701172843700&id=168545770392574

During this forum, more than 30 speakers discussed the topics of regulating new financial technologies, and especially - the cryptocurrencies regulation. Thanks to online stream about 500 delegates and 32 thousand participants from different countries from Finland to Japan.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

Hello guys!

Meet the best materials of previous week! We have a lot of awesome news!

BeEasy team had an awesome experience of networking with the crypto community of Belarus on February 27 at Blockchain Conference Belarus.
By the way, on February 28, the first document on transborder cooperation of associations representing blockchain companies in Russia and Belarus was signed.
We had a really profitable time in Belarus, didn’t we?
This collaboration opens new opportunities for cooperation between the developer companies of both countries and creates the best conditions for the best projects.

With high hope for the future, with high rating for today.
BeEasy received a high CoinMarketPlus (http://coinmarketplus.com/) rating 8.2/10!
The platform choses the best of the best among hundreds of projects. So, BeEasy team is grateful to the experts for their confidence in choosing us as the trustworthy project.

We presented our “Mining of things”!
EasyPlay is an easy way to get real things for cryptocurrencies.
Choose what you want. Let the power of your computer pay for it.
Check how it works!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ytc7nCps8

WeAre Ecosystem (http://weare.ee/) crypto-currency crowdfunding platform became a partner with BeEasy project! WeAre is the first self-regulating fullstack ecosystem based on blockchain. The platform provides tools and services for projects that plan to create and manage business in the digital economic environment. BeEasy decided to connect the goods and services of WeAre partners to the EasyPlay marketplace, add their tokens in the listing of the EasyTrade exchange after a completion of their ICO, to collaborate within the business accelerator
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

When this system is already up and operational.. I wonder if the cloud mining has free ghs too?
I wonder what is GHS means in bitcoin and I find this:
What does MH/s, GH/s mean?
These abbreviations stand for the hashing power that your miner is generating. MH/s stands for megahash per second and GH/s stands for gigahash per second. There is a direct correlation between how fast your miner works and how profitable it will be.
Is that what you mean? Sorry for being newbie in bitcoin mining stuff.

I think that's exactly what it means.. I saw a lot of that abbreviations also but haven't got the chance to try cloud mining
yet. Maybe I'll start with BeEasy. Smiley

BeEasy's platform is very different from when it comes to cloud data they do not expect more rigs to get the source of data, which BeEasy's secret, they would be able to share some of their mining knowledge.

There has to be actual rigs when mining. I hope that BeEasy will be generous enough in giving us the best cloud mining system they could come up with
Oh yes I think they have make our mining to be BeEasy as simple as that in their platform. Many features to be followed if they released it in late April as said in the telegram. Better joined for more informantion about project.

I think we can benefit from their mining platform by paying using BeEasy's token. Meaning we dont need to setup such rigs but pay a fee for the use of their rigs.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

this is good time to participate in BeEasy project, because Ether price is down. i saw BeEasy whitepaper, i think this is good opportunity for investors. i also joined and introduce to friends about BeEasy features. they liked they gonna part of this opportunity.

Yes! You are correct! When the market is down, it is a good indicator to buy into startups specially good ones like BeEasy.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:03:43 AM

i can see here in this forum and telegram community still growing very fast. personally BeEasy have a good idea and strategy of features. those will create revolution in crypto world. more positive Beeasy have partner ship with good companies. i keep my eye on this project. joined also this crowdsale.

This community is very active in sharing and informing all members of new developments
Of the project and we appreciate everything that this community is making Smiley

yeah, you're right. They want to inform their supporters in everything happened to the project. In terms of being active, you can say that they are always their if you need them, example in the telegram, they are always online and answer you question if you have. Great team. Indeed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:07:32 AM

As of now they have collected 26 031 924 ETKN sold, and 150.00 BTC collected.
For more information about the sale of BeEasy visit this webpage https://beeasy.io and for the admins who are active feel free to ask here https://t.me/beeasyicoeng
That was great, this team was really amazing. Also, the team was very active, you will see in the facebook sites that they always updating their supporters for them to know what's happening. If you check them in telegram, it appears that if you try to chat, they will answer immediately.
alexford

Activity: 224

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

Hello guys!

Meet the best materials of previous week! We have a lot of awesome news!

BeEasy team had an awesome experience of networking with the crypto community of Belarus on February 27 at Blockchain Conference Belarus.
By the way, on February 28, the first document on transborder cooperation of associations representing blockchain companies in Russia and Belarus was signed.
We had a really profitable time in Belarus, didn’t we?
This collaboration opens new opportunities for cooperation between the developer companies of both countries and creates the best conditions for the best projects.

With high hope for the future, with high rating for today.
BeEasy received a high CoinMarketPlus (http://coinmarketplus.com/) rating 8.2/10!
The platform choses the best of the best among hundreds of projects. So, BeEasy team is grateful to the experts for their confidence in choosing us as the trustworthy project.

We presented our “Mining of things”!
EasyPlay is an easy way to get real things for cryptocurrencies.
Choose what you want. Let the power of your computer pay for it.
Check how it works!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ytc7nCps8

WeAre Ecosystem (http://weare.ee/) crypto-currency crowdfunding platform became a partner with BeEasy project! WeAre is the first self-regulating fullstack ecosystem based on blockchain. The platform provides tools and services for projects that plan to create and manage business in the digital economic environment. BeEasy decided to connect the goods and services of WeAre partners to the EasyPlay marketplace, add their tokens in the listing of the EasyTrade exchange after a completion of their ICO, to collaborate within the business accelerator

This is great news. Also having a high rating of 8.2 out of 10 is a big deal Smiley I'm proud for choosing #BeEasy. I can't imagine how this project will grow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: