Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

have you started your goal? to enter into mining, you may comfortably pursue your intentions, I will support you until the end.
yeah, to have my own house and lot, I'm in the process now. Mining? Not yet but because of #BeEasy, I think I have to open in world of mining too. I have a big hope in #BeEasy. That this project will the big step for my goal. To have my own house Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

Im amazed with this project  greatness, and see no reason for any issues for this getting sold rather easily. Crypto Market is currently down so that has impacted sentiments of alot of investors, however one should take this opportunity right now to get into such promising ICO's, such as BeEasy. One of the very few that I strongly believe will  outperform other projects.

Additionally, one of the very good thing about BeEasy is their price point and how they have left a lot on the table for us, investors to invest into it early and get good returns over it.

BeEasy is a thoroughly well planned project and it is certainly going to be outperforming the market upon listing.

That sounds like the exact same thing I have been thinking about for this project.. good investment is taken at  the early stages of the project

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

Hello guys!

Meet the best materials of previous week! We have a lot of awesome news!

BeEasy team had an awesome experience of networking with the crypto community of Belarus on February 27 at Blockchain Conference Belarus.
By the way, on February 28, the first document on transborder cooperation of associations representing [Suspicious link removed]panies in Russia and Belarus was signed.
We had a really profitable time in Belarus, didn’t we?
This collaboration opens new opportunities for cooperation between the developer companies of both countries and creates the best conditions for the best projects.

With high hope for the future, with high rating for today.
BeEasy received a high CoinMarketPlus (http://coinmarketplus.com/) rating 8.2/10!
The platform choses the best of the best among hundreds of projects. So, BeEasy team is grateful to the experts for their confidence in choosing us as the trustworthy project.

We presented our “Mining of things”!
EasyPlay is an easy way to get real things for cryptocurrencies.
Choose what you want. Let the power of your computer pay for it.
Check how it works!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ytc7nCps8

WeAre Ecosystem (http://weare.ee/) crypto-currency crowdfunding platform became a partner with BeEasy project! WeAre is the first self-regulating fullstack ecosystem based on blockchain. The platform provides tools and services for projects that plan to create and manage business in the digital economic environment. BeEasy decided to connect the goods and services of WeAre partners to the EasyPlay marketplace, add their tokens in the listing of the EasyTrade exchange after a completion of their ICO, to collaborate within the business accelerator

Thanks for sharing this BeEasy Team! i will definitely check this out and more power to you
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:46:50 AM

Hello guys!

BeEasy team had an awesome experience of networking with the crypto community of Belarus on February 27 at Blockchain Conference Belarus.
By the way, on February 28, the first document on transborder cooperation of associations representing blockchain companies in Russia and Belarus was signed.
This collaboration opens new opportunities for cooperation between the developer companies of both countries and creates the best conditions for the best projects.

BeEasy received a high CoinMarketPlus (http://coinmarketplus.com/) rating 8.2/10!
The platform choses the best of the best among hundreds of projects. So, BeEasy team is grateful to the experts for their confidence in choosing us as the trustworthy project.

Check how it works!

WeAre Ecosystem (http://weare.ee/) crypto-currency crowdfunding platform became a partner with BeEasy project! WeAre is the first self-regulating fullstack ecosystem based on blockchain. The platform provides tools and services for projects that plan to create and manage business in the digital economic environment. BeEasy decided to connect the goods and services of WeAre partners to the EasyPlay marketplace, add their tokens in the listing of the EasyTrade exchange after a completion of their ICO, to collaborate within the business accelerator

Thanks for sharing this great news. It will make me important for always updating us on what happen to the project and team. Also I will spread this to my facebook and twitter, for whom interested in crypto to know how great #BeEasy.
alexford

Activity: 224

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

have you started your goal? to enter into mining, you may comfortably pursue your intentions, I will support you until the end.
yeah, to have my own house and lot, I'm in the process now. Mining? Not yet but because of #BeEasy, I think I have to open in world of mining too. I have a big hope in #BeEasy. That this project will the big step for my goal. To have my own house Smiley
I want to have my own house too. Smiley but my goal now is to have a stable financing support for me and for my family which this cryptos help me a lot. For mining? maybe after I buy good computer specs, i will mine too. #BeEasy is a wonderful project and have a great team. Which always be there to answer on your question regarding the project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

Visiting such events is an important component of the development and weight of the project. I am confident in the future of the project!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=210701172843700&id=168545770392574

No doubt BeEasy team is making every possible effort to make this ICO successful and will succeed into it, BeEasy project is leaded by such a managed team, project concept is obviously unique which make a new path of success story.

Same here, I have no double that this #BeEasy team will success. Also, I can't image how far this project will growth. I always having news in facebook and twitter regarding successful events and new partnership. #BeEasy so cool.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:37:38 AM

Hello guys!

By the way, on February 28, the first document on transborder cooperation of associations representing blockchain companies in Russia and Belarus was signed.

Check how it works!

This is great news. Also having a high rating of 8.2 out of 10 is a big deal Smiley I'm proud for choosing #BeEasy. I can't imagine how this project will grow.
Yeah they did a great job in this past week and more popular nowadays. Hope you can released the platform your working on it. And as we, we can try and give some feed back of your releasing platform. Even if they don't have supporters in the telegram they have a big investors all in all.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

EasyFund work pattern

EasyFund is our automated control system for managing liquidity through portfolio management
and trading.

EasyFund is another great and promising feature of BeEasy that will make it stand out in the crypto industry.
This is promising process of how to be earn fast by this method or cycle of BeEasy.  When you have gotsome mining you can get through already in their exchanges and convert into fiat. This will be easy and fast transaction.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

Hello guys!

Check how it works!

WeAre Ecosystem has several advantages :

- Legal activity from award winning consulting agency
- Multichain token
- Emission control provided by WeAre Foundation
- Merchant for accepting cryptocurrencies
- Merchant for accepting fiat money
- Ability to provide loan obligations due providing token assets
- Financial cooperation system with employees and counterparties
- Autonomous pension fund
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

EasyFund work pattern

EasyFund is our automated control system for managing liquidity through portfolio management
and trading.
This diagram represent how it works. They want us to see how it works, for us to know the process. That was great #BeEasy, a very kind and concern team.
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

I really like the liner of their Easy Care product "we care about you, you care about the world"
it's so touching. How rare these companies are

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

I really like the liner of their Easy Care product "we care about you, you care about the world"

Truly, BeEasy gives is every opportunity to care for those we care also.
The world needs all the best it can give, and because we will be far more happier
giving than getting
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

EasyFund work pattern

and trading.

EasyFund is another great and promising feature of BeEasy that will make it stand out in the crypto industry.

hopefully you will meet your goal in this project, your plans are good so I believe you can reach that.
Follower007

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

How broad or narrowly defined are the use cases for this blockchain?
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

I want to have my own house too. Smiley but my goal now is to have a stable financing support for me and for my family which this cryptos help me a lot. For mining? maybe after I buy good computer specs, i will mine too. #BeEasy is a wonderful project and have a great team. Which always be there to answer on your question regarding the project.

This is a wonderful dream. I think BeEasy can help you achieve that dream through their easy to use platform.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Very few companies care about people since they are more focused on earning profits for their investors.
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

yeah. the team has a concerned and care for us supporters. Also, they keep us updated about the team. They sure sincere to us. I love this kind of project.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

I just want to know what you are doing right now for your new platform, is it done and you can share updates?
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

How broad or narrowly defined are the use cases for this blockchain?

What is your question exactly?

I just want to know what you are doing right now for your new platform, is it done and you can share updates?

Soon we will show the product, everything is going as per our roadmap
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

Oh, you redesign the website - it's really very nice  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: