Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11457 times)
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

the project BeEasy is a means of communication between traditional investors and the amazing new world of crypto-currencies. I advise everyone to pay special attention to this fact

To add to it, BeEasy platform has plenty of tools that will make all crypto activities very easy and accessible not only to longtime crypto users but especially to newbies who want to get into the industry.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

All-in-one: BeEasy personal account

BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

Quite an interesting idea. The site is beautifully made, and it's very funny that you can mine yourself on things. About coffee, I smiled Grin. And when can we expect the application?

As per our Roadmap, I quarter of 2018.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

Quite an interesting idea. The site is beautifully made, and it's very funny that you can mine yourself on things. About coffee, I smiled Grin. And when can we expect the application?

I think the development team is trying to keep up with the expected schedule listed in the roadmap. Anytime soon they might announce the availability of the application. I'm anxiously waiting too.
That's right, it's all illustrated in the roadmap of this project so we're still waiting, for it to go smoothly as depicted on the roadmap, so the first step is to support his ico success
sipandrew

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

I really like that the project, among other things, is also aimed at charity!!!
This is very important in the modern world. BeEasy allows you to make transfers and easily track them!!!
That's great,I think!!!
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

This is very important in the modern world. BeEasy allows you to make transfers and easily track them!!!
That's great,I think!!!
that's right, if you really like this project,
then there's no harm if you try to support it, by participating in it.  Wink
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Can't wait to try all the listed features of BeEasy. Hope its platform will deliver all its promised features.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

check this out guys. https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/posts/213802502533567

Another conference for BeEasy. Beeasy point became one of the hottest spot of the event, lining people up for the greatest blockchain opportunities. Amazing project right ? Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

​​News about #BeEasy.

Crypto Piter Highlights

BeEasy took part in one of the largest blockchain events in Russia Crypto Piter 2018.

Top speakers delivered exclusive lectures "based on a true story" to the conference hall in Saint-Petersburg. So, we did. Our CEO Alexander Bespalov talked about the trends in blockchain which are worth investing in. Well, it was a hot topic and no doubt that debate raged on.

People asked a lot of questions after the conference and Beeasy point became one of the hottest spot of the event, lining people up for the greatest blockchain opportunities.

Do not worry, if you hadn’t a chance to visit this event. You are always welcome to ask any questions in our telegram chat.

We are happy to be a part of this event!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
sipandrew

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

That's great,I think!!!
that's right, if you really like this project,
then there's no harm if you try to support it, by participating in it.  Wink
This is a great idea! It is worth to discuss on the council of investors!!!
I advise everyone to do the same!!!
sipandrew

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

​​News about #BeEasy.

Crypto Piter Highlights

BeEasy took part in one of the largest blockchain events in Russia Crypto Piter 2018.

Top speakers delivered exclusive lectures "based on a true story" to the conference hall in Saint-Petersburg. So, we did. Our CEO Alexander Bespalov talked about the trends in blockchain which are worth investing in. Well, it was a hot topic and no doubt that debate raged on.

People asked a lot of questions after the conference and Beeasy point became one of the hottest spot of the event, lining people up for the greatest blockchain opportunities.

Do not worry, if you hadn’t a chance to visit this event. You are always welcome to ask any questions in our telegram chat.

It is very good that BeEasy participates in such large forums!
This greatly contributes to his recognizability in Russia and the world!
I wish the project to conquer new peaks!!! Wink
dale1075

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

​​News about #BeEasy.

Crypto Piter Highlights

I hope that BeEasy's CEO Alexander Bespalov made a convincing pitch and created many believers of the platform. BeEasy platform has great potential to make it big in the cryptocurrency industy. Good luck for more marketing engagement.

dale1075

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

check this out guys. https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/posts/213802502533567

Another conference for BeEasy. Beeasy point became one of the hottest spot of the event, lining people up for the greatest blockchain opportunities. Amazing project right ? Smiley

Indeed it is. People are slowly becoming aware of the potential of having an all-in-one crypto services solution that BeEasy will be offering in its platform.

dale1075

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

Can't wait to try all the listed features of BeEasy. Hope its platform will deliver all its promised features.

Im pretty sure they will. I know the team is working hard to deliver the requirements specified in the whitepaper and their roadmap.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Easy token (ETKN) features:
1. Easy token are based on standard ERC20 network ie standard Etherium platform.
2. The total emitted tokens are 250,000 ETKN.
3. ETKN tokens are divisible 4 decimals places.

Sale of ETKN token is ON till 30th April, ICO price of 1 ETKN in 0.02 BTC, after completion of ICO,  purchase of ETKN tokens will be through exchanges.  

If only I hodl a considerable amount of eth right now I would surely hodl BeEasy. Im sure Im going to receive big returns from it

It depends how many folds a token arises, yes ETH is trading on the lower level currently and it may give you good return in future but seeing popularity of BeEasy it may also trade at a good price than ICO price, trading BeEasy on higher price is surely expected, I suggest investors to keep BeEasy as their asset for future, BeEasy will not let their expectations go down.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

If only I hodl a considerable amount of eth right now I would surely hodl BeEasy. Im sure Im going to receive big returns from it

It depends how many folds a token arises, yes ETH is trading on the lower level currently and it may give you good return in future but seeing popularity of BeEasy it may also trade at a good price than ICO price, trading BeEasy on higher price is surely expected, I suggest investors to keep BeEasy as their asset for future, BeEasy will not let their expectations go down.

Also, don't forget that with ETKN you'll be able to buy cloud mining contracts at a much better price. Not only you can mine your initial Ethereum back, but get some more.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

EasyPlay - mining of things

we11man

Activity: 276

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

The project BeEasy seems promising.
It is not clear why such a long period of dissolution?
But in general, the idea is interesting, I wish good luck to the creators!!!!
PDNade

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:56:37 AM

EasyPlay - mining of things

This is quite amazing platform for EasyPlay I want to try it too. But currently have no desktop at home. Someday it will be.
What is the price to be claimed in the EasyPlay? Bitcoins or ETKN?

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Also, don't forget that with ETKN you'll be able to buy cloud mining contracts at a much better price. Not only you can mine your initial Ethereum back, but get some more.
Nice offering for the users about this. Ethereum has lot a potential to grow so this is one of the best to make BeEasy will be famous. As I can see they have already start the testing and have already a 30ghs for the released.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: