Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:34:10 AM

This project is in good hands because of the expertise of the team behind. We are very assured that we are in good hands

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:45:42 AM

Hello friends! Telegram Announcements in BeEasy Smiley

Meet closer our token ETKN!

Technically, ETKN is a token based on Ethereum platform, ERC20 standard.
Practically, you can use your ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.

For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens.  For example,

- EasyPool: you get a 50% discount for the pool services. You pay only 1% commission if you pay with ETKN, as opposed to the two-percent commission fee if paid otherwise.
- EasyTrade: claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition, they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
- EasyFund: claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular
commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the 2.5% fee.
- EasyData: 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center.

We started our ICO on February, 1 and it ends on April, 30.

During ICO we visited a huge number of different exhibitions and forums, signed transnational agreement, and found excellent partners. Our CEO gave a lot of interviews as an expert for TV, radio and online sources. It has been already a really great story, but, for sure, it’s just a beginning. Learn more about BeEasy on our website!

Aside from having ETKN tokens as assets, you earn an additional percentage for using BeEasy services. This is a great incentive offered by BeEasy.

I wonder if they will provide rebates also.. that whenever you buy or purchase something using etkn they will give percentage back to you..

Yea I guess eventually they would because rebate is the most common marketing strategy that they easily implement
And if not maybe you gave them the idea now

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

This project is in good hands because of the expertise of the team behind. We are very assured that we are in good hands

Yes, I think the team is working 24/7 to beat the deadline specified in the roadmap. Assuring supporters that they get all the features of BeEasy.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

Hello friends! Telegram Announcements in BeEasy Smiley

Meet closer our token ETKN!

Technically, ETKN is a token based on Ethereum platform, ERC20 standard.
Practically, you can use your ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.

For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens.  For example,

- EasyPool: you get a 50% discount for the pool services. You pay only 1% commission if you pay with ETKN, as opposed to the two-percent commission fee if paid otherwise.
- EasyTrade: claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition, they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
- EasyFund: claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular
commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the 2.5% fee.
- EasyData: 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center.

We started our ICO on February, 1 and it ends on April, 30.

During ICO we visited a huge number of different exhibitions and forums, signed transnational agreement, and found excellent partners. Our CEO gave a lot of interviews as an expert for TV, radio and online sources. It has been already a really great story, but, for sure, it’s just a beginning. Learn more about BeEasy on our website!

Aside from having ETKN tokens as assets, you earn an additional percentage for using BeEasy services. This is a great incentive offered by BeEasy.

I wonder if they will provide rebates also.. that whenever you buy or purchase something using etkn they will give percentage back to you..
There is no rebate because it is indicated as a discounted by (% )when you using or buy some in their services so it feels like a rebate to us about that, that 50%, 30% is a big discount for us in every platform you can use in their services so this would be nice for us and also for them.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

BeEasy is coming good. The team is very impressive. This is my best ico experience but i am sure about i am choose the right project.
We will rise up with BeEasy project.
saaux

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

In addition, the project is essentially a full-fledged ecosystem that will be convenient for both novice investors and experienced traders!!!

Simply and very well said.  Convenient is one word that best describe the project.. convenience doesn’t have to be complex to get.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Sembadapuja

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

0.02 btc / token. This is the first time I've seen this expensive token. hopefully this project successful. Beeasy to the moon!

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
belljarxiv

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

BeEasy is coming good. The team is very impressive. This is my best ico experience but i am sure about i am choose the right project.
We will rise up with BeEasy project.

I could say the same too, by far this is the best project I am following.
Witnessing everything for BeEasy is such a pleasure.
PDNade

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

BeEasy Announcement!

​​On March 27, 2018, we took part in one of the greatest cryptoevent in Russia.
#CRYPTOEVENT  2018  was held in the city of Moscow.
The event had a full house – thousands of guests enjoyed the exhibition that consisted of more than 100 companies: mining equipment, ICO, funds, blockchain projects, forum, performances, and great mood.
Thanks, Moscow, it was an awesome day!
Enjoy the photo-report and learn more about our project on our website!

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Absolutely BeEasy has a team with good heart. Every single concept has always both parties would benefit. Not only the project owner but also the investors and the people involved.
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

BeEasy's project is getting better by the day!

A new crypto expert joined BeEasy's Advisory team.

Elena Nazvanova is a seasoned professional of investment and risk management who assists BeEasy project in Japan.
She has professional experience over 15 years in Investment Banking Trading&Risk Technology in Tier1 banks in Japan, USA, Singapore and Australia.
Moscow State University – PhD, Physics
Over the course of her illustrious international professional career she worked with such companies as UBS (Japan, USA), JPMorgan (AUS), Societe Generale (AUS), SunGard Capital Markets (APAC), ANZ Banking Group (APAC), Dresdner Kleinwort (Japan)

and more....

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

Elena Nazvanova is a seasoned professional of investment and risk management who assists BeEasy project in Japan.
She has professional experience over 15 years in Investment Banking Trading&Risk Technology in Tier1 banks in Japan, USA, Singapore and Australia.
Over the course of her illustrious international professional career she worked with such companies as UBS (Japan, USA), JPMorgan (AUS), Societe Generale (AUS), SunGard Capital Markets (APAC), ANZ Banking Group (APAC), Dresdner Kleinwort (Japan)

and more....

A good team and experienced advisors are one of the components of success!
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

BeEasy With one service face for all transactions would be more practical. Management becomes easier. because of the integration of trading and prize mining in one interface so that it will make it easier for its users.
sipandrew

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

and more....

A good team and experienced advisors are one of the components of success!

Congratulation to the project team!
with replenishment !!!
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Elena Nazvanova joined our Advisory team.

Elena Nazvanova is a seasoned professional of  investment and risk management who assists BeEasy project in Japan.
Over the course of her illustrious international professional career she worked with such companies as UBS (Japan, USA), JPMorgan (AUS), Societe Generale (AUS), SunGard Capital Markets (APAC), ANZ Banking Group (APAC), Dresdner Kleinwort (Japan).

https://sun9-6.userapi.com/c834202/v834202870/bf331/ruGieH6mw_k.jpg
sipandrew

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

Wondering, if anyone could find weaknesses in the project?
can be partially?
Share information?
It seems to me that this is a very strong and competitive project in its segment!!!
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

Did you know what...

George Basiladze, co-founder Cryptopay,  joined our advisers team of BeEasy!
Cryptopay is a unique and user-friendly bitcoin wallet that allows you to operate with crypto and fiat currencies.

We definetly think that our collaboration will be very profitable for both sides. Our main points are user-friendly interface and huge amount of options
We are very happy that such a professional is with us now.
Advice from George have an exceptional value for our project. Thank you, and welcome!

Thats is great news to be share, George Basiladze joined in BeEasy advisers team, trade with BeEasy and keep your fiat or crypto currency in Cryptopay, one will have great experience in operating both platform together.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

Yes, you are right. The project is sincere to everyone not only to their supporters but also in the community. Regarding expertise, take a look in the composition of their team. Guaranteed that the project will success.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

Yes indeed. Did you see their post in the facebook ? You will see that another professional in investment and risk management joined in the team. Her name was Elena Nazvanova. Elena Nazvanova is a seasoned professional of  investment and risk management who assists BeEasy project in Japan. She has professional experience over 15 years in Investment Banking Trading&Risk Technology in Tier1 banks in Japan, USA, Singapore and Australia. Moscow State University – PhD, Physics

Over the course of her illustrious international professional career she worked with such companies as UBS (Japan, USA), JPMorgan (AUS), Societe Generale (AUS), SunGard Capital Markets (APAC), ANZ Banking Group (APAC), Dresdner Kleinwort (Japan).

So we will confident that this project will go to the moon and we are all in the great hands.
PDNade

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:26:55 AM

BeEasy Announcement!

​​Hello friends!

We want to share our greatest plans for the future development.
We will introduce a robot for EasyFund foundation and trading management in the coming months. And pretty soon we will launch EasyTrade exchange beta version, you will be able to try its benefits and tools. Good news for all partners and independent developers - we introduce API for the project partners in three months. We remember about miners, so in the next quarter of 2018 we will manufacture equipment for the cloud mining data center and commission its second phase of 2.5 MW.

Stay tuned and learn more on beeasy.io!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: