Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

Just saw and heard that BeEasy has very successful  closed-door meeting with private investors. Sound very nice and cool, they just not only relying on the bounty program but also they are doing personal interaction to investors. Keep it up.

Of course, one cannot rely on a single point of resources only.. they need to thrive for all other aspects to maintain the status of company now.
Maintain while expanding, and expand then maintain.. it is quite exciting for BeEasy!
True! But other ICOs were only focused on in the bounty to promote that's why after the timeline of ICO some are not pushing through and which caused an end of the project.

Well it ain't good for them. BeEasy is determined to stay longer in this field and we were aware of that that's why we are here to support this project Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:55 AM

I hope BeEasy gets a lot of investors from the last closed door meeting in Dubai.. it would be such great help to this project and such big opportunities might arise from the said meeting
I hope so. They should open up their mind how great project BeEasy was. They make such big help for BeEasy and they sure benefit to it.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:38 AM

Just saw and heard that BeEasy has very successful  closed-door meeting with private investors. Sound very nice and cool, they just not only relying on the bounty program but also they are doing personal interaction to investors. Keep it up.

they are very good at doing so. because they try to personalize the spread of their project. they can find investors who can invest in the project.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

I participated in ICO! I have seen that besides the tokens bought, a + BeEasy Bonus is also granted. What is this bonus? is there KYC Required or not?
Danilotot

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

I just asked if you got any investors found there? can we update? thank you for the answer.
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

I participated in ICO! I have seen that besides the tokens bought, a + BeEasy Bonus is also granted. What is this bonus? is there KYC Required or not?

Yes I think there will be.. Everyone needs to go through KYC at some point. Congrats on participation in Beeasy's ICO! Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Danilotot

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

Last weekend, our BeEasy team participated in a unique closed-door event "Middle East Investors Meetup " in Dubai. At the roundtable, high-level investors and representatives of high-ranked projects in the ICO stage have met discussing pressing issues of the both sides.
The following projects took part in the showcase: BeEasy, WorldWiFi, Even, SKYFChain, GigTricks.
The event is organized by the leading committee of ICO consultants.

Learn more about BeEasy!

Telegram chat (eng): t.me/beeasyicoeng
Telegram channel (eng): t.me/channelbeeasyicoeng
FB ENG: facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/
Twitter: twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO

Very promising news, such meetings are necessary for the development of the project!

Maybe they have a big meeting for the good of this project. and that they can organize their thoughts on what they can do in the project.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

In my opinion, BeEasy won't disappoint us because they have a strong base of supporters and enough investors.. and still gaining. We wish all the best for this project!
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

Its good to have this kind of project where you can do everything, We really need this kind of technology especially charges of transactions right now are higher, Be easy will eliminate that struggle for crypto users.
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

Of course, one cannot rely on a single point of resources only.. they need to thrive for all other aspects to maintain the status of company now.
Maintain while expanding, and expand then maintain.. it is quite exciting for BeEasy!
True! But other ICOs were only focused on in the bounty to promote that's why after the timeline of ICO some are not pushing through and which caused an end of the project.
But as you can see BeEasy have a lot of meetings and conference they have been participating! I am glad that this project is very actively and strong community. This will be success in the near future. Just support them to the fullest.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

Its good to have this kind of project where you can do everything, We really need this kind of technology especially charges of transactions right now are higher, Be easy will eliminate that struggle for crypto users.
Yeah. And we can stick in this platform because all you have to find about earning is in here and also a charity that you want share some of your earnings too. As part of this services they have different discount and promo every single services or platform.

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

I'm not feeling well this past few days. Can anyone post any updates or activity of this worth project. I still believe that this will be a big break to crypto currency in the future good. Anyway, hoping that they will stick on their road map to ensure the reliability of the project ( but if there's any adjustment of plan, it's alright) as long as the project will build closer to the success. Best of luck to your team!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

The good thing is BeEasy Project that it's very likely everyone will be able to contribute. Just don't miss the train as it is not going to last much! must check about BeEasy Project Features.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

I just asked if you got any investors found there? can we update? thank you for the answer.

Investors you mean names? Probably BeEasy will not disclose this information since investors identity.is better to be confidential for a good reason but you can see the updated investment raised from the ICO on their website.

You're correct to point out this information is not for disclosure.

Everything else we're freely disclosing on our news channels, specifically on >Telegram<
PDNade

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

BeEasy Annoucement!

​​Cloud mining allows to use the computing power of data centers and extracting cryptocurrencies without purchasing the equipment, software and  spending money for electricity, communications. Miner does not need to worry about cooling of equipment or monitor any processes.The difference between cloud mining, which is also called cloud hashing, is that the user buys the power of special equipment installed in remote data centers.

Cloud mining is great choice for customers who do not have technical skills and do not want to independently install equipment or customize software. Professional team takes responsibility. Buy power and start mining in a few clicks. Cloud mining is in demand in countries with a high cost of electricity, for example, in Western Europe. Data-center is working where the cost of electricity is significantly lower.

We are are ready to represent  live version of the pool - easypool.me. We have built the first phase of the 1 MW data center in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Next 6 MW phase will have built by the end of 2018. It will have three times more power than other projects. We have equipped the data center for over 30 GHs (ETH) . Project has developed its own authentic mining equipment for 12 GPU.
We have launched equipment manufacturing for the data center, created passionate teams in all spheres of development. We are overseeing the work on the fund, exchange and other services, all according to our project roadmap. Learn more about BeEasy project https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf

alexford

Activity: 224

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

I hope BeEasy gets a lot of investors from the last closed door meeting in Dubai.. it would be such great help to this project and such big opportunities might arise from the said meeting
They sure get lot of investors from that closed door meeting as long as the investors pay attention about the project. They will gladly to join and participate to the project. Because the project have a lots of things to get their interest. This is event we could say a big opportunity not just for the project but also to those investors who came to the event.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

Well it ain't good for them. BeEasy is determined to stay longer in this field and we were aware of that that's why we are here to support this project Smiley
Yes! They are very persistent to promote their project. Developing any project is very hard and you would give your 100% brilliant ideas and effort to build. You would also noticed  that the team are seriously to promote and market. They would not just focusing on income but be proud of on what they've done.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

157 118.95 ETKN tokens are available for sale as of now, BeEasy project offers unique services, indeed a one stop shop for all crypto need, I am promoting this project to my known people and friends outside social media, I hope token sale will end with 100% hard cap reached.

I'm hoping the token sale would reach its hardcap also. BeEasy has a great platform to boost. Not to mention a cohesive community

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

yes Sure, we should continue supporting the project. As by supporting, we also continue spreading the name of BeEasy and the goodness about it.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

BeEasy Annoucement!

​​Cloud mining allows to use the computing power of data centers and extracting cryptocurrencies without purchasing the equipment, software and  spending money for electricity, communications. Miner does not need to worry about cooling of equipment or monitor any processes.The difference between cloud mining, which is also called cloud hashing, is that the user buys the power of special equipment installed in remote data centers.

Cloud mining is great choice for customers who do not have technical skills and do not want to independently install equipment or customize software. Professional team takes responsibility. Buy power and start mining in a few clicks. Cloud mining is in demand in countries with a high cost of electricity, for example, in Western Europe. Data-center is working where the cost of electricity is significantly lower.

We are are ready to represent  live version of the pool - easypool.me. We have built the first phase of the 1 MW data center in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Next 6 MW phase will have built by the end of 2018. It will have three times more power than other projects. We have equipped the data center for over 30 GHs (ETH) . Project has developed its own authentic mining equipment for 12 GPU.
We have launched equipment manufacturing for the data center, created passionate teams in all spheres of development. We are overseeing the work on the fund, exchange and other services, all according to our project roadmap. Learn more about BeEasy project https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf

Another one of the great features of BeEasy. It seems by the day the BeEasy  platforms develops something usesul and innovative to its users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: