Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11457 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

Just saw and heard that BeEasy has very successful  closed-door meeting with private investors. Sound very nice and cool, they just not only relying on the bounty program but also they are doing personal interaction to investors. Keep it up.

Of course, one cannot rely on a single point of resources only.. they need to thrive for all other aspects to maintain the status of company now.
Maintain while expanding, and expand then maintain.. it is quite exciting for BeEasy!
True! But other ICOs were only focused on in the bounty to promote that's why after the timeline of ICO some are not pushing through and which caused an end of the project.
But as you can see BeEasy have a lot of meetings and conference they have been participating! I am glad that this project is very actively and strong community. This will be success in the near future. Just support them to the fullest.

If they have real deal behind the project then they will start accumulating more community members to support the project. That's why they want to grab more people and attending the conference to share the views about their future developments about the project.
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

The first professional digital rating agency DigRate has assigned A2 investment attractiveness score to BeEasy – medium-to-high probability of long-term investment return, the level of project development potential is above average.

https://twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO/status/981552029234581504
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

BeEasy Annoucement!

​​Cloud mining allows to use the computing power of data centers and extracting cryptocurrencies without purchasing the equipment, software and  spending money for electricity, communications. Miner does not need to worry about cooling of equipment or monitor any processes.The difference between cloud mining, which is also called cloud hashing, is that the user buys the power of special equipment installed in remote data centers.

Cloud mining is great choice for customers who do not have technical skills and do not want to independently install equipment or customize software. Professional team takes responsibility. Buy power and start mining in a few clicks. Cloud mining is in demand in countries with a high cost of electricity, for example, in Western Europe. Data-center is working where the cost of electricity is significantly lower.

We are are ready to represent  live version of the pool - easypool.me. We have built the first phase of the 1 MW data center in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Next 6 MW phase will have built by the end of 2018. It will have three times more power than other projects. We have equipped the data center for over 30 GHs (ETH) . Project has developed its own authentic mining equipment for 12 GPU.
We have launched equipment manufacturing for the data center, created passionate teams in all spheres of development. We are overseeing the work on the fund, exchange and other services, all according to our project roadmap. Learn more about BeEasy project https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf

Another one of the great features of BeEasy. It seems by the day the BeEasy  platforms develops something usesul and innovative to its users.
That's right dude. Can't wait to try the cloud mining services. Hoping it gives us a satisfying services that we allow to make our future better. As I can see in your roadmap. The EasyTrade will be released soon. Stay tuned of this project. More updates and questions regarding in the project is can be view or ask in the telegram channel.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

BeEasy Annoucement!

​​Cloud mining allows to use the computing power of data centers and extracting cryptocurrencies without purchasing the equipment, software and  spending money for electricity, communications. Miner does not need to worry about cooling of equipment or monitor any processes.The difference between cloud mining, which is also called cloud hashing, is that the user buys the power of special equipment installed in remote data centers.

Cloud mining is great choice for customers who do not have technical skills and do not want to independently install equipment or customize software. Professional team takes responsibility. Buy power and start mining in a few clicks. Cloud mining is in demand in countries with a high cost of electricity, for example, in Western Europe. Data-center is working where the cost of electricity is significantly lower.

We are are ready to represent  live version of the pool - easypool.me. We have built the first phase of the 1 MW data center in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Next 6 MW phase will have built by the end of 2018. It will have three times more power than other projects. We have equipped the data center for over 30 GHs (ETH) . Project has developed its own authentic mining equipment for 12 GPU.
We have launched equipment manufacturing for the data center, created passionate teams in all spheres of development. We are overseeing the work on the fund, exchange and other services, all according to our project roadmap. Learn more about BeEasy project https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf

Another one of the great features of BeEasy. It seems by the day the BeEasy  platforms develops something usesul and innovative to its users.
That's right dude. Can't wait to try the cloud mining services. Hoping it gives us a satisfying services that we allow to make our future better. As I can see in your roadmap. The EasyTrade will be released soon. Stay tuned of this project. More updates and questions regarding in the project is can be view or ask in the telegram channel.

Overall BeEasy project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with Unique platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

From the very beginning I follow the development of this project and I hope that in such a difficult time the team will be able to show itself.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

157 118.95 ETKN tokens are available for sale as of now, BeEasy project offers unique services, indeed a one stop shop for all crypto need, I am promoting this project to my known people and friends outside social media, I hope token sale will end with 100% hard cap reached.

I'm hoping the token sale would reach its hardcap also. BeEasy has a great platform to boost. Not to mention a cohesive community

For sure be easy can reach the hard cap with all the services they can offer, I personally invested in BeEasy and will use it to manage my crypto investments, I am also recommending this to my friends who are crypto enthusiast.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

One of the features I love about BeEasy is a EasyCare is a module for interacting with charity foundations.
The module uses a corresponding functionality to the one of the EasyPlay module. It allows the cryptocurrencies to convert via EasyTrade and sends them to charity foundations in a fiat form. Beyond using the module in the BeEasy system, we plan to develop a number of client apps tailored to specific foundations enabling them to use the apps through their websites. What happens is the user gives money to charity as a result of their computer’s work, or mining.
saaux

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

Its good to have this kind of project where you can do everything, We really need this kind of technology especially charges of transactions right now are higher, Be easy will eliminate that struggle for crypto users.

Transaction fees will not be eliminated but it sure is lower with BeEasy. And yes basically you can do every crypto related thing you want with this platform Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

Its good to have this kind of project where you can do everything, We really need this kind of technology especially charges of transactions right now are higher, Be easy will eliminate that struggle for crypto users.

Transaction fees will not be eliminated but it sure is lower with BeEasy. And yes basically you can do every crypto related thing you want with this platform Smiley

That's right and that is why I think this project is brilliant, People are constantly looking for ways to lower the amount of transaction fees/charges that they are paying  and BeEasy will address this issue by becoming a one stop shop for crypto users. 
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

That's right and that is why I think this project is brilliant, People are constantly looking for ways to lower the amount of transaction fees/charges that they are paying  and BeEasy will address this issue by becoming a one stop shop for crypto users. 
Well that's matter this current time, finding some service that you can have some discount or lower fee. Well, if you see the platform of BeEasy, you don't need to go to other website to make different kind of service that is related in crypto currency. The advantage, less time consuming, low fee by lessen the transferring some asset and token, you can make money by mining and many more. Just think about it.

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

One of the features I love about BeEasy is a EasyCare is a module for interacting with charity foundations.
The module uses a corresponding functionality to the one of the EasyPlay module. It allows the cryptocurrencies to convert via EasyTrade and sends them to charity foundations in a fiat form. Beyond using the module in the BeEasy system, we plan to develop a number of client apps tailored to specific foundations enabling them to use the apps through their websites. What happens is the user gives money to charity as a result of their computer’s work, or mining.
This is a great project. I have been watching him for a long time and a couple of others. Determine where to invest. I think it has many prospects.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

Just saw and heard that BeEasy has very successful  closed-door meeting with private investors. Sound very nice and cool, they just not only relying on the bounty program but also they are doing personal interaction to investors. Keep it up.

Of course, one cannot rely on a single point of resources only.. they need to thrive for all other aspects to maintain the status of company now.
Maintain while expanding, and expand then maintain.. it is quite exciting for BeEasy!
True! But other ICOs were only focused on in the bounty to promote that's why after the timeline of ICO some are not pushing through and which caused an end of the project.
But as you can see BeEasy have a lot of meetings and conference they have been participating! I am glad that this project is very actively and strong community. This will be success in the near future. Just support them to the fullest.

If they have real deal behind the project then they will start accumulating more community members to support the project. That's why they want to grab more people and attending the conference to share the views about their future developments about the project.
Actually its better to promote the project seeing personally. Even talking to the team in person is a big impact. Continuing doing this kind of market will surely in the end it will be successful.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

This is a great project. I have been watching him for a long time and a couple of others. Determine where to invest. I think it has many prospects.

Good thing you chose BeEasy among your prospect. You wont regret choosing it.
sipandrew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

157 118.95 ETKN tokens are available for sale as of now, BeEasy project offers unique services, indeed a one stop shop for all crypto need, I am promoting this project to my known people and friends outside social media, I hope token sale will end with 100% hard cap reached.

I'm hoping the token sale would reach its hardcap also. BeEasy has a great platform to boost. Not to mention a cohesive community

For sure be easy can reach the hard cap with all the services they can offer, I personally invested in BeEasy and will use it to manage my crypto investments, I am also recommending this to my friends who are crypto enthusiast.

How much is known about this project already?
I mean before your recommendations.
sipandrew

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

I think that the project is very popular but at the moment among a small number of people ...
otherwise the collected funds would be several times larger...
sipandrew

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

Because the project is really very good !!!
The team acts very professionally, trying to promote the project.
But we can do much more with you if we show more activity !!!
So Let's do it together!!!
ssvenss

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

I think the project is worth investing attention, I agree that you need to have BeEasy tokens in your crypto portfolio for a good diversification of your assets
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

BeEasy Annoucement!

Agreed with you. BeEasy always amusing me. They always do things that make feel us better and easy. Surely this project will help lots.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

I think the tokens are selling fast. BeEasy is a really good project. and more power to support them.
saaux

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:53:12 AM

Following BeEasy has been very excited for me and a lot of crypto enthusiasts as of now because of its unique services and offers and a really enticing platform. We've been very proud of the team behind this project

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: