Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11457 times)
sipandrew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

BeEasy Ecosystem consists of below modules and communication patterns

1.   EasyPool – Multicurrency pool for mining and its managmenet
2.   EasyPlay –  A client app to make use of mining stuff.
3.   EasyData – A data center having high end equipments for calculations.
4.   EasyTrade – Multicurrency crptoexchange with various and unique features.
5.   EasyFund – An automated system for fund management.
6.   EasyCare – A module for charity by interacting with various charity organizations

All these products/services make BeEasy a better place to invest.

Wow, Thats a lot, You will never go wrong in this project. a lot of things you can do in beeasy, I cant wait for them to launch all of these and try them.

Yeah, there is nothing to add to such a list!!!
This is no doubt a great project!!!
I wish good luck to the team!
acanetwork

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Your project seems to be interesting, I think it is worth seeing it in more detail.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Your project seems to be interesting, I think it is worth seeing it in more detail.

Yes. BeEasy is a great project. Great platform and team. You can check out their whitepaper for detailed info of the project at
https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Just saw and heard that BeEasy has very successful  closed-door meeting with private investors. Sound very nice and cool, they just not only relying on the bounty program but also they are doing personal interaction to investors. Keep it up.

Of course, one cannot rely on a single point of resources only.. they need to thrive for all other aspects to maintain the status of company now.
Maintain while expanding, and expand then maintain.. it is quite exciting for BeEasy!
True! But other ICOs were only focused on in the bounty to promote that's why after the timeline of ICO some are not pushing through and which caused an end of the project.

Well it ain't good for them. BeEasy is determined to stay longer in this field and we were aware of that that's why we are here to support this project Smiley
Yes! They are very persistent to promote their project. Developing any project is very hard and you would give your 100% brilliant ideas and effort to build. You would also noticed  that the team are seriously to promote and market. They would not just focusing on income but be proud of on what they've done.
Yes, but they are not only determined. They also have supporters who are exerting the utmost efforts and give it all to promote and advertise the project to the whole world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

3 signs of successful ICO.

The popularity of blockchain technology is growing every day. But non-viable projects appeared along with them. There are a lot of instructions that help investors to evaluate the project and choose a profitable investment. Among important characteristics for evaluation are Whitepaper, website and the project team.

Whitepaper.
In a reliable project, such document contains logical and realizable goals, a clear business plan and a development framework. If it has a repository link it’s a good sign.
Read Whitepaper of the BeEasy project here: beeasy.io/whitepaper.pdf
BeEasy Github repository is here: https://github.com/beeasy-project

Website.
The website is a project face. The site should be clear and provide all the basic information: project team,  roadmap, links to the project official pages in social networks, news about the project and presentation of the product.

BeEasy website beeasy.io contains all the necessary information in several languages.

TEAM.
The professional team is the key to successful development of project before and after ICO.

You can get acquainted with BeEasy team via website or Whitepaper. Cryptocompany international group of companies employs over 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing, development, security, and IT. BeEasy has a working pool and mining farm. This project is part of the already successful group of companies.

Thank you. This is helpful to know if the ICO will be successful. And I do believe that BeEasy will be successful. Just like what the 3 signs here. BeEasy is an interesting and promising project. We all know that.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

Following BeEasy has been very excited for me and a lot of crypto enthusiasts as of now because of its unique services and offers and a really enticing platform. We've been very proud of the team behind this project

Great project and team plus great community. Ingredients for success. BeEasy has it all.
Indeed! That is why we need to support the project and see that it becomes successful. BeEasy platform would be very beneficial to the crypto industry.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

Road Map

Q2 is very promising ! And they will follow the roadmap 😁 soon they will release the cloud mining and beta exchanges. Can't wait to use and try it. Stay tuned in this project. We can make an easy way to the crypto now !

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

Yes, you will find out more how good is this project if you look into their website, read the whitepaper, join also their telegram channel for updates and follow their social media accounts and as you look into the details of this project I bet you will really like this one. Smiley

https://beeasy.io/en
https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf
https://t.me/beeasyicoeng
https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasy/
https://twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

Trading with crypto-currency pairs requires detailed and non-standard analysis comparing with “classic” currency pairs or CFDs.
Cryptocurrency traders use a large number of different indicators, developers create new trading robots (expert advisors) specifically for cryptocurrency pairs, and new strategies appear. The number of necessary applications and programs could confuse anyone, especially when it is necessary to analyze the price movement graph in one window, and open orders in another. BeEasy combined all the necessary features for trading in one module. EasyTrade is a crypto currency exchange that supports integration with the trading software (MetaTrader, TickTrader) and a web interface for brokers and traders.
Registering in the system once, you get access not only to the exchange, but also to other BeEasy modules. Manage them in a few clicks!
Learn more - https://beeasy.io!
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

Road Map

Q2 is very promising ! And they will follow the roadmap 😁 soon they will release the cloud mining and beta exchanges. Can't wait to use and try it. Stay tuned in this project. We can make an easy way to the crypto now !

It seems that there's a lot of things happening for Be Easy for the 2nd quarter of 2018. Can't wait to experience this as well, sticking to their timelines and following the road map shows how professional and dedicated the team of BeEasy.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

I just asked when ico was done? and i checked the SS already have the stakes attached? or will you just fix it?
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Following BeEasy has been very excited for me and a lot of crypto enthusiasts as of now because of its unique services and offers and a really enticing platform. We've been very proud of the team behind this project

you really can not say anything about this project. You can see that their road map is no doubt that it will definitely go into the future.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:57:33 AM

you really can not say anything about this project. You can see that their road map is no doubt that it will definitely go into the future.

BeEasy is providing platform for startups to raise Profit with three Features. There is nothing wrong seems to me but there are some ICO's which are raising money based on empty promises without real capabilities of  delivering those products. This is like venture platform so it will not fall in that category as far as I know though I am not expert but can make difference between projects.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:54:42 AM

The popularity of blockchain technology is growing every day. But non-viable projects appeared along with them. There are a lot of instructions that help investors to evaluate the project and choose a profitable investment. Among important characteristics for evaluation are Whitepaper, website and the project team.

Whitepaper.
In a reliable project, such document contains logical and realizable goals, a clear business plan and a development framework. If it has a repository link it’s a good sign.

Website.
The website is a project face. The site should be clear and provide all the basic information: project team,  roadmap, links to the project official pages in social networks, news about the project and presentation of the product.

BeEasy website beeasy.io contains all the necessary information in several languages.

TEAM.
The professional team is the key to successful development of project before and after ICO.

You can get acquainted with BeEasy team via website or Whitepaper. Cryptocompany international group of companies employs over 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing, development, security, and IT. BeEasy has a working pool and mining farm. This project is part of the already successful group of companies.

Indeed these some of the features which should definitely be taken into account before investing, there are lots of fraud in ICO now a days, investing hard earned money really requires a good knowledge of projects and finding good projects which guarantee security of your money and give it growth in near future is really challenging, Team BeEasy has really explained how to chose the right project, it will benefit many investors/ participants.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

BeEasy Ecosystem consists of below modules and communication patterns

1.   EasyPool – Multicurrency pool for mining and its managmenet
2.   EasyPlay –  A client app to make use of mining stuff.
3.   EasyData – A data center having high end equipments for calculations.
4.   EasyTrade – Multicurrency crptoexchange with various and unique features.
5.   EasyFund – An automated system for fund management.
6.   EasyCare – A module for charity by interacting with various charity organizations

All these products/services make BeEasy a better place to invest.

These listed are what BeEasy offers, let us be reminder again of what benefits we could get once they start operating and share these for those who are not yet aware of this project

This project will be easily recognisable by other people because of its unique offers and features so we should continue to promote and support BeEasy
saaux

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Road Map

It seems that there's a lot of things happening for Be Easy for the 2nd quarter of 2018. Can't wait to experience this as well, sticking to their timelines and following the road map shows how professional and dedicated the team of BeEasy.

A lot has been going on here. BeEasy was also filling out the in betweens of this timeline and it makes this project very exciting. Let us keep up for the road map of this project!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

Whitepaper.

Website.

TEAM.

Definitely agree with you on this and BeEasy has it all,  so no doubt that this ico will be successful.  I am continously referring this project to my friends. 
Agree on this! To be successful in every project, the team should have one direction. One mind, One goal and One vision. If the 3 1's achieved the project will reach the success to the team.
dale1075

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Road Map

Yes. The team is doing a lot of developments and marketing campaigns also. This is to catch up with the roadmap and increase awareness for the project as well.

dale1075

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

Whitepaper.

Website.

TEAM.

Definitely agree with you on this and BeEasy has it all,  so no doubt that this ico will be successful.  I am continously referring this project to my friends. 
Agree on this! To be successful in every project, the team should have one direction. One mind, One goal and One vision. If the 3 1's achieved the project will reach the success to the team.
Good thing the BeEasy project has them all. Functional website and realistic whitepaper. And of course a very capable team.

dale1075

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

Why so many believes and surbscribes to BeEasy? The answer is simple and Easy!!!
With just four simple points:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: