Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

Such a project will greatly contribute to the development of the cryptocurrency in general and will attract the attention of many people.
What will really attract the attention of the cryptocurrency community is the platform interface. Very clear and convenient . The possibility of any operations with cryptocurrency in one place is very cool.
As far as i know here on this platform is provided mining.I have never seen such projects with such great functionality.
Cryptocurrency exists no one year, and the ways to manage this asset are very primitive and outdated. It is high time to create something that will unite all the financial transactions that are possible regarding the cryptocurrency.
To withdraw cryptocurrency in fiat money you need to make a number of operations , it takes a lot of time.
In fact, i think that this project has a very good chance of success.  If this platform is stable it will have a huge number of users. Everyone will find something for themselves on this platform

Many people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency think that it is difficult that you need to have special knowledge that it is all fake and stuff. This platform completely destroys this myth and makes it clear that the management of cryptocurrency assets can be a very simple task.
How much do you think this token will cost a year after it is listed?
This is a very non-standard and abstract question. First you need to wait for the end of the ICO. Maybe the developers will renew sales again. But the potential is certainly there.
How do i downgrade this token to be a currency within this platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

Such a project will greatly contribute to the development of the cryptocurrency in general and will attract the attention of many people.
What will really attract the attention of the cryptocurrency community is the platform interface. Very clear and convenient . The possibility of any operations with cryptocurrency in one place is very cool.
As far as i know here on this platform is provided mining.I have never seen such projects with such great functionality.
Cryptocurrency exists no one year, and the ways to manage this asset are very primitive and outdated. It is high time to create something that will unite all the financial transactions that are possible regarding the cryptocurrency.
To withdraw cryptocurrency in fiat money you need to make a number of operations , it takes a lot of time.
In fact, i think that this project has a very good chance of success.  If this platform is stable it will have a huge number of users. Everyone will find something for themselves on this platform

Many people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency think that it is difficult that you need to have special knowledge that it is all fake and stuff. This platform completely destroys this myth and makes it clear that the management of cryptocurrency assets can be a very simple task.
This is a very non-standard and abstract question. First you need to wait for the end of the ICO. Maybe the developers will renew sales again. But the potential is certainly there.
Quite true. In addition, investors receive good bonuses for buying tokens on the ICO.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

Quite true. In addition, investors receive good bonuses for buying tokens on the ICO.
Of course, these tokens are better to hold, in the long term this token can give very good percentages. Everything will depend on how high quality the product will be presented to us by the developers
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Given the fact that the cryptocurrency market as a whole is constantly growing , it is very difficult to lose money in such a fast-growing market. At least this was the case in 2017.

That is why it is very important that proper research and analysis is given to all your crypto investment. So to mitigate the effects of losing. But I think the development of the industry poses more gains than loses.
Well, it is better to have a further research about any investment not just in cryptocurrencies because you need to know all the information needed before entering investment. Better to be sure than regret in the end.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

Most of the features of this project have already been described by participating members here, it is nice to see so many participants/promotors/investors  giving their thoughts, such awesome participation is itself an indication of getting this project successful, I am proud to be part of this project, BeEasy rocks.
Maybe , many people are so curious about the project because of the services that they will offer to all their prospect users. It is better that we have this forum to share all our thoughts about the project.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Most of the features of this project have already been described by participating members here, it is nice to see so many participants/promotors/investors  giving their thoughts, such awesome participation is itself an indication of getting this project successful, I am proud to be part of this project, BeEasy rocks.
Maybe , many people are so curious about the project because of the services that they will offer to all their prospect users. It is better that we have this forum to share all our thoughts about the project.
just believe what beeasy can make even were sharing the idea and details of beeasy we know all of this have a good result, without it you have one best platform in the present.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

Given the fact that the cryptocurrency market as a whole is constantly growing , it is very difficult to lose money in such a fast-growing market. At least this was the case in 2017.

That is why it is very important that proper research and analysis is given to all your crypto investment. So to mitigate the effects of losing. But I think the development of the industry poses more gains than loses.
Well, it is better to have a further research about any investment not just in cryptocurrencies because you need to know all the information needed before entering investment. Better to be sure than regret in the end.

Its the only we can avoid being scammed. Especially right now, as based on reports, that more than 81% of ICOs running currently turns out to be scams. And only half of the remaining percentage really reach long term because the other half cannot weather the market because they have no feasible product or doesnt have a good management team to carry the project.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

I like to see that developers and CEO especially work hard to popularize the project. I think a strong and active community is a halfway to success of the project.
I agree with you, but I don’t get one thing. Do you mean the bounty campaign? I read the white paper couple a days ago, so I don’t know much information about the project
It’s ok. I just want to say about their CEO. Mr. Bespalov permanently visits different crypto event. I think it is a good way to find investors and helpful people. Maybe, soon beeasy’s team will visit and other international events.

That is a great way to introduce the project to other investors.  So that they will be informed that this kind of project exists and surely BeEasy will catch the attention of fellow crypto enthusiasts.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

We want all to witness and to see BeEasy proceed on their project. They deserve a success as the team and community believes in BeEasy. They still have 5 weeks to go before the end of ICO. And we are really excited. 
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Its the only we can avoid being scammed. Especially right now, as based on reports, that more than 81% of ICOs running currently turns out to be scams. And only half of the remaining percentage really reach long term because the other half cannot weather the market because they have no feasible product or doesnt have a good management team to carry the project.
Well BeEasy is running smoothly and we know that they will accomplished there goal and make us give good services as they want to do in the future. We just support the project to the fullest Smiley

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

BeEasy Announcement:

The founder of BeEasy project Aleksander Bespalov took part in “Digital Economy Development” section of the annual International Economic Forum.
Within the framework of the conference Aleksander learned about the positions of the government representatives regarding the future of digital economy and cryptocurrencies in Russia and participated in the discussion with the market associates.
«Digital economy is now developing in high gear, not only technologically, but also from the point of view of creating a new legal framework. So it is important to stay on track and interact with the government officials” - says Aleksander Bespalov.
In followup of the forum in the short term Aleksander will prepare an article with the expert evaluation of the problems of digital economy development in Russia.
Our followers will have the chance to read the article among the first ones.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

I like to see that developers and CEO especially work hard to popularize the project. I think a strong and active community is a halfway to success of the project.
I agree with you, but I don’t get one thing. Do you mean the bounty campaign? I read the white paper couple a days ago, so I don’t know much information about the project
It’s ok. I just want to say about their CEO. Mr. Bespalov permanently visits different crypto event. I think it is a good way to find investors and helpful people. Maybe, soon beeasy’s team will visit and other international events.

That is a great way to introduce the project to other investors.  So that they will be informed that this kind of project exists and surely BeEasy will catch the attention of fellow crypto enthusiasts.
That a good thing for the project will be exposed to an event and its team to share some ideas with other in the crypto event. It's a good way to expose the project to the investor.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

BeEasy Announcement:

The founder of BeEasy project Aleksander Bespalov took part in “Digital Economy Development” section of the annual International Economic Forum.
Within the framework of the conference Aleksander learned about the positions of the government representatives regarding the future of digital economy and cryptocurrencies in Russia and participated in the discussion with the market associates.
«Digital economy is now developing in high gear, not only technologically, but also from the point of view of creating a new legal framework. So it is important to stay on track and interact with the government officials” - says Aleksander Bespalov.
In followup of the forum in the short term Aleksander will prepare an article with the expert evaluation of the problems of digital economy development in Russia.
Our followers will have the chance to read the article among the first ones.
That's a good thing that the founder is seriously taking advantage of an event to promote the project. If he keeps like this making exposure in any event dealing with cryptocurrency it will make way to BeEasy to be noticed by the investor.
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative
Seidr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop
Seidr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop

Yes Yes! Blocking technologies, which are now used in many projects - a very great prospect of successful development in the future, it is important that the project continues to develop and communicate with the participants!
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: