Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

Wow. I have recently read the white paper and I am so impressed. The idea is not new, but team realize it so well. I am sure that the project will be very successful.
Good thing that you read their white paper to know and fully understand the project. It will also help you to be more updated with BeEasy if you join their telegram channel.
They have a well presented whitepaper detailing the processes, features,  and functions of the of the whole BeEasy ecosystem. Plus the people running and managing the it. And yes, I like their telegram channel to. People are helpful there providing you with support regarding the platform.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

now many altcoins are drop so many, also now BeEasy is the same. so be patient and it will be up soon.

Yes. BeEasy has a great ecosystem, a feasible and practical platform, capable development and management time (and advisors too), a detailed whitepaper presenting their platform and roadmap. So I guess BeEasy has all the ingredients to make it on top.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

now many altcoins are drop so many, also now BeEasy is the same. so be patient and it will be up soon.

Yes. BeEasy has a great ecosystem, a feasible and practical platform, capable development and management time (and advisors too), a detailed whitepaper presenting their platform and roadmap. So I guess BeEasy has all the ingredients to make it on top.
yap all you need to mining in information is on be easy the capability of the system to helping other and all you need is here, nothing less to be on top.
olegna17

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

Wow. I have recently read the white paper and I am so impressed. The idea is not new, but team realize it so well. I am sure that the project will be very successful.
Good thing that you read their white paper to know and fully understand the project. It will also help you to be more updated with BeEasy if you join their telegram channel.
They have a well presented whitepaper detailing the processes, features,  and functions of the of the whole BeEasy ecosystem. Plus the people running and managing the it. And yes, I like their telegram channel to. People are helpful there providing you with support regarding the platform.
Even here in the forum, people are sharing their opinions about the project that will really help us a lot to be able to really understand what is the progress of the project. Admin in their telegram channel are very responsive and answer all queries about the ICO.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

Most of the features of this project have already been described by participating members here, it is nice to see so many participants/promotors/investors  giving their thoughts, such awesome participation is itself an indication of getting this project successful, I am proud to be part of this project, BeEasy rocks.
We want all to witness and to see BeEasy proceed on their project. They deserve a success as the team and community believes in BeEasy. They still have 5 weeks to go before the end of ICO. And we are really excited. 

I am also awaiting the launching of BeEasy. After reading and hearing so many good things about the platform, I cant teat out all the features and see how it performs when actually used. Hope it give all that it promises.
There are lots of people waiting for the launch of BeEasy, me too I am waiting because of the platform that they presented in their white paper, I'm so excited on what will be the outcome of this.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Will this be available to all users and platforms? I mean it will have a mobile application or desktop?

Of course, yes, I read information about the fact that there will be client applications for both mobile devices and desktop. You can also use this via the web interface.

This is really convenient to all users. Being available to mobile devices and desktop is really a good idea. There is no reason to people who supports the ICO of not having try it to themselves.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

Most of the features of this project have already been described by participating members here, it is nice to see so many participants/promotors/investors  giving their thoughts, such awesome participation is itself an indication of getting this project successful, I am proud to be part of this project, BeEasy rocks.
Maybe , many people are so curious about the project because of the services that they will offer to all their prospect users. It is better that we have this forum to share all our thoughts about the project.
Curiosity is not bad because it will help people to know more about the investment they want to enter. It is good that with this forum many people share their suggestions and opinions about the project, and they will help people to know more about the project.
People nowadays are very keen to all details because they want to make sure that they have the right choice and decision in participating any project. With BeEasy, people are guaranteed to have a good platform that will benefit them a lot.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Will this be available to all users and platforms? I mean it will have a mobile application or desktop?

Of course, yes, I read information about the fact that there will be client applications for both mobile devices and desktop. You can also use this via the web interface.

This is really convenient to all users. Being available to mobile devices and desktop is really a good idea. There is no reason to people who supports the ICO of not having try it to themselves.
Availability of the platform to mobile devices and desktop is one of the reasons why this ICO will be a successful one. Imagine that you can check your account anytime because of your smart phone, and you will also be updated always.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

yap all you need to mining in information is on be easy the capability of the system to helping other and all you need is here, nothing less to be on top.
All the supporters of BeEasy will definitely wish them good luck and to have a successful ICO. But I am excited and curious on what will happen if they launch the beta version on this. What will be the feedback of people about it.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
Yes, it worth it as you can see the function of the project support the trader/holder. It also provides mining to its user so it really worth it to invest on BeEasy.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

Availability of the platform to mobile devices and desktop is one of the reasons why this ICO will be a successful one. Imagine that you can check your account anytime because of your smart phone, and you will also be updated always.
yes, I also think so, even though the price is 1 ETKN: 0.02 BTC but ICO runs very well, so far it has been 108 472.75 out of 160,000 ETKN sold.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

Recently, I often think about the security of my data.
I began to look for a project that could provide this. I chose this project.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

I think you did the right thing. Many users did the same.
What we see is that people trust the project. It's good.
leptoon

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

They have no other choice. This project is unique.
That's why it is gaining popularity. I think that this will continue.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

I agree. I'm wondering what developers can come up with to attract new users.
What do you think about it?
leptoon

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

It seems to me that they will not have problems with this.
The main thing is that they provide the most comfortable conditions for users. People will come by themselves.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
All investors will think to have profit in any investment, but with BeEasy i don't think token price is their priority after having a successful ICO because they want to make their project more useful that is worth for all the supporters and investors of it.

Its not impossible that the price will increase as the market grows,  and I also agree that the token price should not be the priority,  because if the project is good and services of the platform is good then it will follow. 
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

The main thing is that they provide the most comfortable conditions for users. People will come by themselves.
Okay, we can understand this after a while.
In any case, we have to wait a little. Surely the developers are preparing something interesting for us.
leptoon

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

In any case, we have to wait a little. Surely the developers are preparing something interesting for us.
I hope you're right. It's hard to surprise me, but I believe that they will manage to do it.
I would like it to be a pleasant surprise.  Grin
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

I hope you're right. It's hard to surprise me, but I believe that they will manage to do it.
I would like it to be a pleasant surprise.  Grin
Well, good luck to you. You really like to dream, as I understand.
Do not forget that this is a little different from reality.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: