Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

Tell me what is the probability that this project will really become popular? Now there is a very big competition and there are many platforms of this type.
It seems to me that this platform will have the widest range of opportunities and operations with regards to cryptocurrency.
What can't the existing platforms offer, what can this one offer?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imginy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

Tell me what is the probability that this project will really become popular? Now there is a very big competition and there are many platforms of this type.
It seems to me that this platform will have the widest range of opportunities and operations with regards to cryptocurrency.
For example, the ability to rent computing power of cloud mining. Shadowing their mining equipment via telegram bot . Donations to charity, and the list can be continued for a long time
Brushan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

For example, the ability to rent computing power of cloud mining. Shadowing their mining equipment via telegram bot . Donations to charity, and the list can be continued for a long time
How can i track the status of mining equipment through telegram bot? First time i've heard of it .
imginy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

How can i track the status of mining equipment through telegram bot? First time i've heard of it .
Very simply, telegram bot will synchronize with your equipment whereby you will always be aware of breakdowns, shutdowns and other things.
Brushan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Very simply, telegram bot will synchronize with your equipment whereby you will always be aware of breakdowns, shutdowns and other things.
Quite an interesting technical solution from the developers. Heard that the platform will be a whole cryptocurrency trading platform
imginy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

Quite an interesting technical solution from the developers. Heard that the platform will be a whole cryptocurrency trading platform
That's right, absolutely ordinary no different from other exchanges, except for the simplified interface
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Do you think it is rational to invest in this project than backed by the price of the token?
imginy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

Do you think it is rational to invest in this project than backed by the price of the token?
Naturally. The token will grow as active users of the platform will use it .
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

wow really is the improvement. It will be a short time just like that of ico improvement. more improvement. godbless to all this team.
they show how ready the different system in one platform of the window all easy way to monitor to use and evey details what you want to know keep it up team be easy you can achieve the goal of this project..

so I'm sure to pave the way to the investors. because nothing is missing all formed on a platform. it's worth it.
mine777

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

The prospects for this project definitely there , but I have one single doubt that does not give me rest
imginy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

The prospects for this project definitely there , but I have one single doubt that does not give me rest
What are you so confused about this project?
mine777

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

The developers plan to implement on its platform all that is possible. This is very good, but how can it be done in such a short time? The road map is very small . And to creep in doubts about the possibility of implementing the platform in such a short time.
imginy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

The developers plan to implement on its platform all that is possible. This is very good, but how can it be done in such a short time? The road map is very small . And to creep in doubts about the possibility of implementing the platform in such a short time.
I think the implementation of all the platform components will be gradual. It is clear that immediately introduce all the elements of the system will not work. Everything will work unstable and very mediocre
mine777

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

I think the implementation of all the platform components will be gradual. It is clear that immediately introduce all the elements of the system will not work. Everything will work unstable and very mediocre
If this is true, then the feasibility of this platform can be believed. Well, if you think logically then the development of any trading platform will take 3 years exactly and here a little more than a year, the developers want to present us a multifunctional cryptocurrency platform
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

What really attract to this platform a lot of people so it is clear and user-friendly interface. Absolutely anyone can easily understand the device platform
Brushan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

What really attract to this platform a lot of people so it is clear and user-friendly interface. Absolutely anyone can easily understand the device platform
I agree, this is one of the advantages of this platform. Most people think that cryptocurrency is some kind of complicated thing, that you need to have a lot of knowledge and skills to manage your cryptocurrency assets, but it is not so
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

I agree, this is one of the advantages of this platform. Most people think that cryptocurrency is some kind of complicated thing, that you need to have a lot of knowledge and skills to manage your cryptocurrency assets, but it is not so
I think what really distinguishes this project is its diversity and versatility. Here you can accumulate your investment accounts, trade cryptocurrency, buy mining equipment or rent computing power . The pool of opportunities is very diverse which will undoubtedly play a very big role in attracting users
Brushan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

I think what really distinguishes this project is its diversity and versatility. Here you can accumulate your investment accounts, trade cryptocurrency, buy mining equipment or rent computing power . The pool of opportunities is very diverse which will undoubtedly play a very big role in attracting users
Developers should have enough experience of means to present to the world the finished and working product
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

Developers should have enough experience of means to present to the world the finished and working product
The community's interest in this project is certainly there, people buy tokens and believe in the success of the platform. He does not collect hardcap for the remainder of the month but the soft cap is already bridged which means the further development of the project.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: