Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Like this idea, but I still have some questions. Why I should become owner of ETKN? What benefits team offer for token owners? I can find I simple answer for this question.
If you have ETKN tokens, you have the opportunity to have this:
- you get a 50% discount for the pool services.
- the platform provides you with special offers from our partners, available exclusively to users paying in ETKN tokens.
- claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition, they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
- claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the 2.5% fee.
- 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center.

These are the advantage of having the ETKN tokens.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens.  

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.

As what you said BeEasy received a lot of good ratings that means that they can see the potential of this project, and let us not compare BeEasy with other projects cause,  it is different from other projects. 

comparing to other project is not a good part you saying those part of the project that doesn't have to other one for me beeasy build for a unique concept to helping the ecosystem in blockchain world to introduce to the world the changes is coming for the better future.

you have a point but sometimes we can't prevented to say something from other because we censorious how the project goes on just keep us updated

you already mention "it is different from other projects", it was new and will make changes in cryptocurrency world. you can't compare BeEasy in another project as it is UNIQUE.
Definitely I agree on you sir. BeEasy has a lot of features that don't have by other ICO. BeEasy is very unique that even to animals they care about. The project and the team has a heart that are willing to help other.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
Well, this is something good about BeEasy, they are more concerned on the convenience that their users will have and at the same time people will benefit with the services that they are offering.
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
SamuelN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: