Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11445 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

yes thats correct before they showing to the public they study every details aspect information in the different platform to make all run smoothly many of this project is thinking how they develop the project to be successful.
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

yes thats correct before they showing to the public they study every details aspect information in the different platform to make all run smoothly many of this project is thinking how they develop the project to be successful.
yap all good result because of the team and participant motivation they know beeasy have a right way to blockchain crypto which can deliver to all how it could be part beeasy is.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

BeEasy task encompasses six services projected for diverse user groups: EasyData shows the present number of rented hashing power, a digital currency account; it traits the likelihood of decreasing or increasing the rented power, computes productivity, monitor the process of mining. EasyPool is a management system for mining and a multicurrency pool. EasyPlay is an answer for fast and expedient reception of real services and objects in a swap over for crypto-currency. EasyTrade creation is a crypto-exchange that buttresses incorporation with the dealing software (TickTrader, MetaTrader), plus a web interface for traders and dealers. To check the return on assets and liquidity, a unique service. amazing. So excited to use platform. i sow on main website softcap already reached. that means project will be safe. congratulation BeEasy Team.
potapo

Activity: 460

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

Advertising does not always bring the project to the desired level of funding, if the product does not make sense, advertising such projects will not help

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

I hope BeEasy will accomplish their desired target sale.
A huge number of investors from different fields in the crypto industry are showing such great interested on this project, that is why i believe this will be a major success. BeEasy is a Unique infrastructure program with several platforms in one.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

Advertising does not always bring the project to the desired level of funding, if the product does not make sense, advertising such projects will not help

I agree, a project's success doesnt just rely on its advertising strategy, the project must look good too and it should be well-develop in order to get their target while people are often very skeptics when it comes to a product's usefulness. I really believe that BeEasy is an interesting project because it has several features and it has multifunctional duties as well. Because of this, it will definitely gain a lot of clients.

GigTricks
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
I guess what Sir @a1471989 was referring is that, developing BeEasy is not easy. Before the project build, they experienced a lot of struggles to come up with the concept like this. Their hard work is the result of the success of BeEasy.
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

While the volatile nature (high risk / high reward) of cryptocurrencies is intriguing, I am m
It seems to me a worthy project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

"BeEasy team is working hard to create a wide network of partners. Each service in the personal account requires partnership agreements which will allow the ecosystem to develop effectively.
Here are some directions in which our team is conducting negotiation at the moment:
— we started negotiations with the top-3 telecommunication operators about the integration of their services in EasyPlay;
— we actively interact with the representatives of the chinese "mining rigs" to connect them to EasyPool to increase the computing power of the pool;
— we are signing first partnership agreements with the international charitable foundations to include them in our EasyCare module;
— we're negotiating with the business representatives in Belarus to build a data-center using the wind-powered electricity together;
— investment funds in China show interest for our project and offer their support;
— we are sending out the invitations to russian companies for partnership within the EasyPlay module.

The project is developing at a high pace. We expect new partnerships in the nearest future in the above mentioned areas. But to help the project grow even faster we need your support!"

-True enough your hard work on this project is valuable to everyone. We commend to the team whose really doing a great job to make this project worth it.  Thank you for always giving us update on the development of this project.
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Sorry I wrote only a part of what I wanted to say.While the volatile nature (high risk / high reward) of cryptocurrencies is intriguing, I am more interested in the long-term implications of decentralized systems.That's all.
oksanakusik

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

BeEasy team expands partner network

BeEasy team is working hard to create a wide network of partners. Each service in the personal account requires partnership agreements which will allow the ecosystem to develop effectively.
Here are some directions in which our team is conducting negotiation at the moment:
— we started negotiations with the top-3 telecommunication operators about the integration of their services in EasyPlay;
— we actively interact with the representatives of the chinese "mining rigs" to connect them to EasyPool to increase the computing power of the pool;
— we are signing first partnership agreements with the international charitable foundations to include them in our EasyCare module;
— we're negotiating with the business representatives in Belarus to build a data-center using the wind-powered electricity together;
— investment funds in China show interest for our project and offer their support;
— we are sending out the invitations to russian companies for partnership within the EasyPlay module.

The project is developing at a high pace. We expect new partnerships in the nearest future in the above mentioned areas. But to help the project grow even faster we need your support!
You are welcome to ask your questions in our tg chats, comment on our post in facebook, instagram, youtube.
Sign up for our Medium channel, where you can always read the most recent press-releases about the project.

Let's make BeEasy grow together!
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

"BeEasy team is working hard to create a wide network of partners. Each service in the personal account requires partnership agreements which will allow the ecosystem to develop effectively.

The project is developing at a high pace. We expect new partnerships in the nearest future in the above mentioned areas. But to help the project grow even faster we need your support!"

-True enough your hard work on this project is valuable to everyone. We commend to the team whose really doing a great job to make this project worth it.  Thank you for always giving us update on the development of this project.
every platform have own partnership this the beginning of beeasy to achieve the goal every particular system have spectacular agreement in the future ecosystem no doubt to be part of beeasy more power for a new system.

Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

every platform have own partnership this the beginning of beeasy to achieve the goal every particular system have spectacular agreement in the future ecosystem no doubt to be part of beeasy more power for a new system.
i just want to know those name of the partnership for telecommunication for easyplay?because this also most important for communicating and every transaction must be on the spot for updating in the system running.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

BeEasy Planned project locations
Russia - software developers and data center
Cyprus - head office
Isle of Man - managing company
Singapore Switzerland Japan - exchange

olegna17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

Well, I think any project do their assignment before launching anything about their ICO. They want to make sure that all the information and the details about the project are all set so that all investors and supporters of this project will know what they want to know.
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
I guess what Sir @a1471989 was referring is that, developing BeEasy is not easy. Before the project build, they experienced a lot of struggles to come up with the concept like this. Their hard work is the result of the success of BeEasy.

They basically just develop an amazing platform designed to perform in a convenient way with advanced tools for mining, fund exchange, charity and even interconnection on other great partners as well. Basically equipped with multifunctional capabilities.
Behind this successful program lies great team behind it.

GigTricks
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
Well, this is something good about BeEasy, they are more concerned on the convenience that their users will have and at the same time people will benefit with the services that they are offering.

They offer an easy way to manage cryptocurrency. all features support token holder/trader and companies that using cryptocurrency for their transaction.
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

BeEasy Planned project locations
Russia - software developers and data center
Cyprus - head office
Isle of Man - managing company
Singapore Switzerland Japan - exchange

This is great news. BeEasy's gonna be located in different locations. This is an obvious indication that this project's gonna be a total success in the future. A lot of people must've figure out that this project is really a successful one and a lot of investors are coming in to support this. They will invest on BeEasy because this project is very unique and many people are into the mining industry.

GigTricks
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

They basically just develop an amazing platform designed to perform in a convenient way with advanced tools for mining, fund exchange, charity and even interconnection on other great partners as well. Basically equipped with multifunctional capabilities.
Behind this successful program lies great team behind it.

the goodwill of this project will make it successful. most of the successful person give a donation to charity. this is a good thing and it attracts investor BeEasy is not the only concern of profit but also helping on charity.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: