Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:50:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 3083 times)
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

Sad to say but sometimes media is the one who makes the bad image of bitcoin maybe because they do not understand well what really bitcoin is, all they have to do is just making news even it is not accurate information.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

Most possible reason why Media is like that, is that they don't understand fully what BITCOIN is, their mind set is that , once bitcoin will fully developed nor understand by everybody  in the world it might be difficult for them to do some stuff or to fool someone that are now highly captivated in Bitcoin.

Some other Media were just only paid by the enemy of bitcoin just to spread bad news or a false news about Bitcoin.

jpaul211996

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Media is manipulated , in purpose to discourage people about Investing in Bitcoin .
The positive side is more people get curious about Bitcoin.
Somehow Bitcoin gains popularity because of media.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Bitcoins and e-currency in general are kinda new technologies and there`s still a certain amount of skepticism about it in the media. People tend to be afraid of the unknown and thus they tend to demonize it in some way or another. One can often heard that cryptocurrencies are tools for enrichment, it`s fake and etc. It`s sad. But what can we do? I think that we can do our job the best way possible.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

It's not the media that treats badly against the crypto currency, it's what big players in the market say that either drop the price down or raise it on a good news background, speculation comes first with news

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

I think the reason why media are so negative about bitcoin is simply because they have little or no information about the phenomenon. So they results to spread propaganda against it.

I second this. They do not have enough information and they just don't understand it. They go with whatever they hear and we all know that lies travels faster than the truth and the media uses negative news to push their agendas because that is the best way for them to get the most reactions out of their viewers.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

I think the reason why media are so negative about bitcoin is simply because they have little or no information about the phenomenon. So they results to spread propaganda against it.

Not many reporter want to investigate about cryptocurrency or maybe about blockchain technology. I am believe if they investigate about blockchain, they will not make negative news but they want to make easy news and just reporting bitcoin price drop or buble already burst without knowing about blockchain or bitcoin price history

Yudhis23

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

why the media always think negative about bitcoin? I think the answer is simple, because they are paid to do that. Why did it happen? it's because banks in different parts of the world have warned about the negative of bitcoin rather than the positid side owned by bitcoin. they just do not want the system they have built and benefit them for several decades, destroyed by the appearance of bitcoin. because we all know, the bank gets its profit by means of the administrative fees they charge to the consumer and the interest on the loan that keeps doubling, so that their profits are hidden in both cases. and they can not make that much profit if the world's people switch to bitcoin. that is why, they use the media to shift the mindset of today's society, to the ugliness of bitcoin. whereas, rottenness and unnatural profit taking are in every bank system in any world. that's my opinion.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

Media is just share anything that they know.
The one who made a negative about bitcoin is some group of people (Whales) that wanted to bought your bitcoin with a cheap price.
They made FUD - media share that news - market panic and some people selling their coins with a cheap price
You dont need to worry about this. It's more bettter we hold our coins rather than selling it with cheap price.

andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

I think they may be because they do not recognize bitcoin so it's so easy to make italics about bitcoin. Or my other opinion, is it possible they are paid by unscrupulous people who feel harmed by the presence of bitcoin so they are threatened unbeaten or unbeatable with bitcoin. I hope that the media immediately stop this all and do their work properly.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

I had a media account suspended when writing articles about bitcoin.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

The job of the media is to over hype everything. When it comes to Bitcoin, they become extra passionate in giving it a bad name. All these media houses seem to have a personal propaganda against Bitcoin and that is why they want to ruin its image as much as possible.
No doubt they have been successful in their mission as after every negative news we see a downfall in the price of Bitcoin and a lot of investors prefer to cash out whatever they have with them.
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

Because they always see bitcoin as a scam. It's true that many scammers is  using bitcoin, but if you are wise you will never get scam. And media always show the negative sign of bitcoin.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

I don't know why media is always negative about bitcoin. Maybe there are some group of people that paid them to make bitcoin look bad in the eyes of their viewer.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

Media is media at the end, when bitcoin was on very up and here I'm talking when it was over 15k$ the media was talking very good about it, now when it dropped ofcourse they need some impact news to make some money with the audience.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

Because other people is so idiot didnt know the value of bitcoin. No trust more suspicion and doubt. And the media will only report malicious reports beacuse some people are scammed . Try to use your brain , skills . Trust on bitcoin and negotiate them
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

it's disappointed for me, when media make a bad news that make bitcoin reputation a little bit down. media always think about profit, and with bitcoin had been trend in many peoples in the world, it will give them advantage if they can give a news which being attention for many people who interest in bitcoin.

fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

I can see two reasons why such thing happens: Merchant class skeptical and afraid and the media trying to profit by spreading fear and distrust, which causes a bigger influx of customers.
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Media is controlled by the politicians and bankers and we will know how much bankers "love" bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So it's kinda logical for the media to spread FUD about btc.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

Media is negative about bitcoin because media can not promote bitcoin especially that bitcoin is only circulating around the digital world and not directly to media outlet, so media will have a negative approach to bitcoin ,cause bitcoin are not coordinated to media and this collaboration of media and bitcoin will have terms and conditions between the two.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: