Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:08:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565033 times)
Black_ice666

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 02:10:07 PM

I wish the forum would bring back the newbie post count rule  Roll Eyes

+1

anything else to say beside that +1 ? I agree on the noob restriction, but it is not strange to see members assuming the worst when you didn't post any update what so ever..... some transparency will bring the confidence back...

We are shooting a video of the working miner and will release official press soon, but I can anticipate already that we're starting shipping next week, keep an eye on our news section for further updates!

I hope you do, I invested heavily in Peta-Mine when I knew that they have a deal with you guys, I felt confident that you will deliver and had no doubts, but now After all this delay it is starting to be disappointing, I give you guys credit for the AVALON mess, but at this point I feel the PETA-MINE operation is at the same position you were at when avalon failed to deliver except that we share holders are the effected.

my biggest fear is the Asicminer chips that will hit the market after 2 weeks, their update doesn't put so much confidence in me, add to that KNCminer and their smart move to protect their customers, in time we your customers are suffering the most, I don't know how will you compensate for all of this...

We fully understand and share your fears, however as we will start shipping next week we'll all feel much better, we have a huge backlog of orders and we're putting as many resources as possible to cope with the delays. We are not forgetting our customers just because we don't post news but rather the opposite, we don't have time to post news because we're all 200% focused on ramping up the production as much as possible.

As i was saying.... shipping close to the 61 day rule when they are done mining on your miner... (aka next week...)

(whit the lowest upgrade they can get a way whit by the CCP)

Its a dream... stay a sleep... keep dreaming... don't wake up.... if you do it will turn in to a nightmare ;P

In any case, when you see it, its their... all other prediction (from bitmine.ch or any other) have no value any more... is't just predictions and can be change in a sec whit out any concern...

Words only... nothing els.... no legal/lawful obligations....

Pepoel take them on their words alone to much...

When you see it believe it, when you don't.... yea you get my drift....

My prediction still holds up:

They will ship your miner, close to the 61 day rule when it also becomes in-profitable to mine on your miner do to difficulty rise in the mean time an so on ...

Don't expect any thing before that, no matter when you ordered or what they say....

-----------------

Just a stupid? but.....

You say you can see your self ship next week, but still don't have a working miner to film?? (a movie clip takes 5 min on a smart phone... not that hard)

They still a sleep, and are still dreaming... you'r all shut go do the same;) the dream is better then reality ;P
tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:17:14 PM

+1

anything else to say beside that +1 ? I agree on the noob restriction, but it is not strange to see members assuming the worst when you didn't post any update what so ever..... some transparency will bring the confidence back...

We are shooting a video of the working miner and will release official press soon, but I can anticipate already that we're starting shipping next week, keep an eye on our news section for further updates!

I hope you do, I invested heavily in Peta-Mine when I knew that they have a deal with you guys, I felt confident that you will deliver and had no doubts, but now After all this delay it is starting to be disappointing, I give you guys credit for the AVALON mess, but at this point I feel the PETA-MINE operation is at the same position you were at when avalon failed to deliver except that we share holders are the effected.

my biggest fear is the Asicminer chips that will hit the market after 2 weeks, their update doesn't put so much confidence in me, add to that KNCminer and their smart move to protect their customers, in time we your customers are suffering the most, I don't know how will you compensate for all of this...

We fully understand and share your fears, however as we will start shipping next week we'll all feel much better, we have a huge backlog of orders and we're putting as many resources as possible to cope with the delays. We are not forgetting our customers just because we don't post news but rather the opposite, we don't have time to post news because we're all 200% focused on ramping up the production as much as possible.

If you´d really do understand our fears - you´d keep us updated so we could really feel better!
You don´t have time to let one of your support guys publish a statement or a time schedule - seriously how stupid do you think we are??

Also - what exactly are you talking about - production of Desks and/or Rigs?

What problems are you facing currently - why on earth did you decide to produce two different modules (hashing modules and hashing cards) in the first place?
Daveb0

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:00:22 PM

I wish the forum would bring back the newbie post count rule  Roll Eyes

+1

In case you're "responding" to my post, please tell me where I am wrong. I would be happy to learn from the master.
In case this is just unlucky coincidence, forgive my paranoia Smiley

looking forward to this. Since I will not be within the first ones of your "huge backlog of orders", I will at least see from your video what I will get within the next weeks.
computermaster

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:03:53 PM

+1

It could be not more dramatic.

Giorgio coming home from his weekendtrip. Magic words: NEXT WEEK is delivery since 8 WEEKS. 200% Power b*llsh** words. And there will be a video!

Technicians saying thats not possible to deliver anything in time to their customers. Bitmine will deliver his PCBs to his shareholders in China, big customers and will not give them away to their small customers. Thats signed and fixed.

The only way to get your miner is with a laywer or 3 months later.

Drama over, please!

There will be not a video of a RIG, as there is no ONE.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 04:02:09 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 04:18:59 PM by georgem

I heard a rumour they were remaking the chips more efficient and selling the first batch to DIY? Anyone can confirm this from Bitmine?

I heard a lot of "bitmine can you confirm?" questions in this thread.

And few of them (if any) where ever directly answered.

So I'll guess bitmine will NEVER confirm anything, ... but then I wonder what device I will get in the end???

When my package finally arrives, do I have to open it like a surprise box and only then find out what's in it???

I am really starting to wonder what this thread here is all about? Confuse customers? Escalate the rumours, instead of clarifying them?

I wish the forum would bring back the newbie post count rule  Roll Eyes

+1

That's why I don't understand that giorgiomassa does not see the need to post here atleast once a day and answer ANY questions the people have.

Especially the stupid noob questions (that should be very easy to answer). But no, he would rather have the noobs shut up. WOW! What a customer service.

Listen, answering those questions would take 5 minutes!

If he has time to go to the bathroom, he has time to answer those questions.

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 04:18:15 PM

You say you can see your self ship next week, but still don't have a working miner to film?? (a movie clip takes 5 min on a smart phone... not that hard)

They still a sleep, and are still dreaming... you'r all shut go do the same;) the dream is better then reality ;P

So we are going to get devices that have not been tested at all.

From prototype to mass production without testing series.

So we will be the testers. Great!

How does this play within the advertisement of

"Custom Linux operating system with Web based interface for easy configuration without any command line skills needed."

Not even software screenshots. I asked for them in November, still nothing.

If we get unstable devices, I think I am afraid we are going to need those "command line skills"...

but then again, those devices are not directly accessible thru USB are they?

I would have to program my own USB driver for the device (I was told by support), if I want to do that... so my hands will be tied together...

Dino50

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:14:52 PM

Dear Giorgiomassa!

You and Your leaders had to pre-think and pre-calculate way more earlier with the techinal and production issues NOT in January when most of Us should have had the miners. You and your company know this. You are just playing with our money as other btc miner manufacturers. I think nobody cares about 9 weeks of late explanations when your company asked 100 % of the money before we even had NOT seen a working prototype. Swiss people are punctual your company is not and this will lead to angry costumers who will never order again! 
computermaster

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:35:07 PM

Once more again and again and again.

There is not working RIG device. Take a tour in the company and you will see as was said to me.

Why should i spam around here and saying bu**sh** for fun?

The game is over. A1 ships not going to make the RIG by 100 reasons.

First of all technical ones, because no working prototype, whatever why.
Secondly, huge delay, because of technical issues, the investor will have his pcbs for his mine then.

We all knew that it was a bet. And now its over. Understand, people. Dont dream in stupid land.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:05:46 PM

There is not working RIG device. Take a tour in the company and you will see as was said to me.

Secondly, huge delay, because of technical issues, the investor will have his pcbs for his mine then.

We all knew that it was a bet. And now its over. Understand, people. Dont dream in stupid land.

we've got your point, now stop spamming please... repeating the same thing again and again and all over again is spam, we all know what your point of view is, so please stop and let other customers and members try to ask useful questions....
computermaster

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:49:02 PM

we've got your point, now stop spamming please... repeating the same thing again and again and all over again is spam, we all know what your point of view is, so please stop and let other customers and members try to ask useful questions....

You are NOT getting answears here. Absolutly no technical ones, because giorgio is not an engineerer. And regarding his business also not. I think you just dont want to realize that. How much do they pay you?

It could be so easy, giving us a plan from their point of view. It seems its a top secret mission.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 07:41:30 PM

+1 it is a troll and probably a shill for another manufacture.  It's not adding anything of value to the thread.  It is just trying to hijack the thread with pure FUD.  IMO it is the reason for the ignore button.  We should stop feeding it replies and it will do something else with its time hopefully.  I'm not saying Bitmine are not late but it is not bringing anything useful to the thread.

tranquille

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

Dear Giorgiomassa!

You and Your leaders had to pre-think and pre-calculate way more earlier with the techinal and production issues NOT in January when most of Us should have had the miners. You and your company know this. You are just playing with our money as other btc miner manufacturers. I think nobody cares about 9 weeks of late explanations when your company asked 100 % of the money before we even had NOT seen a working prototype. Swiss people are punctual your company is not and this will lead to angry costumers who will never order again! 

Well said.
No explanation as to what caused the delays so far.

The level of unprofessionalism on this board is not the real problem as some users indicate; but it rather is an issue with the managers of the company bitmine!
Alcohoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 08:32:33 PM

If I order a 2th/s rig TODAY, when should I except receiving it ?

On the website they say that they could ship it on march 4th, do you believe it ?
rmb2u

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:41:44 PM

If I order a 2th/s rig TODAY, when should I except receiving it ?

On the website they say that they could ship it on march 4th, do you believe it ?

It is not shipping the 4th of march but the 4th WEEK of march.
So from 24 to 28 march, if they make it to produce and send all the open orders.
zefir
Donator

Activity: 919
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:53:25 PM

No need to speculate about that. What we use when testing locally in the Bitmine labs is a meanwell 3kW PSU - the wall of PSUs in the picture posted is exactly that.

The RSP-3000-12 delivers only 2400W.

Bitmine say on their web site:

Power consumption: from 300W (400 GH/s, power save) to 3000W (2.8 TH/s, turbo mode) on a standard 110-230 V, 50/60 HZ AC power supply (included).

I assume the unit they plan to ship at sometime this year does not mine at 2.8 TH/s with the included power supply then?
Or they expect the power supply to deliver more than the rated power (continuously).

Have been visiting Bitmine for more testing and explicitly asked about that one: the rig uses 24V input, with that, the RSP-3000-24 delivers 3kW continuously.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 09:24:57 PM

No need to speculate about that. What we use when testing locally in the Bitmine labs is a meanwell 3kW PSU - the wall of PSUs in the picture posted is exactly that.

Power consumption: from 300W (400 GH/s, power save) to 3000W (2.8 TH/s, turbo mode) on a standard 110-230 V, 50/60 HZ AC power supply (included).

I assume the unit they plan to ship at sometime this year does not mine at 2.8 TH/s with the included power supply then?
Or they expect the power supply to deliver more than the rated power (continuously).

Have been visiting Bitmine for more testing and explicitly asked about that one: the rig uses 24V input, with that, the RSP-3000-24 delivers 3kW continuously.

Yes, I'm very interested in the PSU needed for the 2.8TH/s Turbo Mode device as well.  They mustn't be 100% sure yet themselves or I feel the information would be public.  Hopefully it will become clear this week when they do the video.  I personally think that they'd be better of using multiple standard ATX 1200W PSU's.  Instead of a rare, hard to get 3000W PSU for the reasons of easy self replacement.

tranquille

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:28:57 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 11:29:42 PM by tranquille

Yes, I'm very interested in the PSU needed for the 2.8TH/s Turbo Mode device as well.  They mustn't be 100% sure yet themselves or I feel the information would be public.  Hopefully it will become clear this week when they do the video.  I personally think that they'd be better of using multiple standard ATX 1200W PSU's.  Instead of a rare, hard to get 3000W PSU for the reasons of easy self replacement.

Not enough space in the rigs for more than one standard-sized PSU. Thus only 3000W PSUs working plus due to higher than expected power consumption likely problems in achieving defined performance levels.
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:21:31 PM

PM Sent

~nh

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
aerobatic

Activity: 702
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:59:03 PM

zefir-

that power supply is good for europeans.. which power supply do they plan to supply for american and asian customers, where they dont have 240 volt a/c supplies handy ?

thanks

-- Jez
mo_mo

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:22:24 AM

zefir-

that power supply is good for europeans.. which power supply do they plan to supply for american and asian customers, where they dont have 240 volt a/c supplies handy ?

thanks

-- Jez

That's when an electrician is handy, just need them to wire a 240v outlet. I've got mine done.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: