Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565034 times)
Black_ice666

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:56:16 PM

lol lol lol ---^

That pic. say every thing i think and feel about this Tongue
pzd3mir

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:57:57 AM

In my opinion it's time to have an organized lawsuit.

I paid over 4000€ for this and if a company is not able to deliver on time there needs to be full transparancy but  there aint. A company, especially a swiss one, needs to inform me  that and why my product isn't finished and ready for delivery yet. Instead I had to read tons of spam in a shabby thread to see why my device is not in my hands yet. Despite the fact that the information given is not proven by anyone in any way. (unofficial)

They could just mine BTC with the devices somewhere in itally, where the modules are "produced" and give all this excuses.  In the end I don't care what they do or what they don't.  The only thing I know is that I paid over 4000€ and still have nothing but some iphone pictures  and some vague  excuses. And each Day that passes I lose another 200€.

Sit and wait attitude is not OK.

First of all we need someone who lives in Switzerland and also ordered a device and is comitted in doing this. I think people are willing to spend some BTC for this.
Maybe it could even end up profitably for the guy organizing the lawsuit because there are many people.

I hope to hear from you people of the forum in a constructive way in this matter.

RetroGamer

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:58:42 AM

I paid over 4000€ for this and if a company is not able to deliver on time there needs to be full transparancy but  there aint. A company, especially a swiss one, needs to inform me  that and why my product isn't finished and ready for delivery yet. Instead I had to read tons of spam in a shabby thread to see why my device is not in my hands yet. Despite the fact that the information given is not proven by anyone in any way. (unofficial)

They could just mine BTC with the devices somewhere in itally, where the modules are "produced" and give all this excuses.  In the end I don't care what they do or what they don't.  The only thing I know is that I paid over 4000€ and still have nothing but some iphone pictures  and some vague  excuses. And each Day that passes I lose another 200€.

First of all we need someone who lives in Switzerland and also ordered a device and is comitted in doing this. I think people are willing to spend some BTC for this.
Maybe it could even end up profitably for the guy organizing the lawsuit because there are many people.

I hope to hear from you people of the forum in a constructive way in this matter.

irony to

I have an order of 60,000 euros
and who tells you you do not win?
61 days after you cancel the order and bitmine pays you 10%!
these are then with you 400 euros which is nothing?

irony of
Gogreen

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:14:59 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 07:27:54 AM by Gogreen

I heard from the support / Bitmine that my orders will be ready to ship by the end of next week. So finally it seems that they are getting things moving! If that's the situation, I'm fine. I don't care so much about CPP. Just wish to get miners asap as we all maybe.

When you recieve your device... please don't forget to send us a picture or two, or even better make a video and put in on youtube.

...   BUT I CAN'T

Look! up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, its a Concraft saucer !  Grin

S1 is shipping now and then...i hope by Next weeks Bitmine will have a Big good news for us.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:34:41 AM

I paid over 4000€ for this and if a company is not able to deliver on time there needs to be full transparancy but  there aint. A company, especially a swiss one, needs to inform me  that and why my product isn't finished and ready for delivery yet. Instead I had to read tons of spam in a shabby thread to see why my device is not in my hands yet. Despite the fact that the information given is not proven by anyone in any way. (unofficial)

They could just mine BTC with the devices somewhere in itally, where the modules are "produced" and give all this excuses.  In the end I don't care what they do or what they don't.  The only thing I know is that I paid over 4000€ and still have nothing but some iphone pictures  and some vague  excuses. And each Day that passes I lose another 200€.

irony to

irony of

+ Money they return within 80 days! Smiley   Cry    Cry  Cry
swissmining

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:42:29 AM

irony to

irony of

@retrogamer: Seems like you have a lot of faith in this company. I don't, after I have seen how they do buisness and treat their customers. Of course you are protected by the CPP (I'd rather call it SupplierPP). Ever wondered what happens if the company will be liquidated before you get your refund and they're on the run? This concern doesn't seem reasonable, but I'm the kinda guy who's considering all possibilities. I don't accuse bitmine of anything, just my thoughts...

I wrote them another e-mail yesterday (stopped counting) to get some specific answers and no wishy washy answers like: "We'll deliver the first orders next week". How does that help me since I'm not within the first orders? If I don't get a satisfactory reply I'm going to hand this case over to my lawyer.

Anyone got any information about the coincraft rig status? I think all informations given out by bitmine concern the coincraft desk. Is that correct?

swissmining

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:49:39 AM

+ Money they return within 80 days! Smiley   Cry    Cry  Cry

sure it's only 80 days?

5.4 Once you have notified Bitmine that you are cancelling the contract, Bitmine will verify that it complies with our refunds policy and, if confirmed, will refund you within 30 days of receiving notice of such cancellation for any sum that has been paid by you on that specific order. Refund will be made either by bank wire transfer or by Bitcoin payment depending on the original payment method.

nuketronik

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:09:28 AM

I paid over 4000€ for this and if a company is not able to deliver on time there needs to be full transparancy but  there aint. A company, especially a swiss one, needs to inform me  that and why my product isn't finished and ready for delivery yet. Instead I had to read tons of spam in a shabby thread to see why my device is not in my hands yet. Despite the fact that the information given is not proven by anyone in any way. (unofficial)

They could just mine BTC with the devices somewhere in itally, where the modules are "produced" and give all this excuses.  In the end I don't care what they do or what they don't.  The only thing I know is that I paid over 4000€ and still have nothing but some iphone pictures  and some vague  excuses. And each Day that passes I lose another 200€.

I will spend Money or BTC too for someone organizing the lawsuit.

BITMINE knew they where not able to deliver the product and made wrong promises to their customers.
They knew they have 3 weeks delivery delay for their chips and a huge amount of design work when they get the chips. So they were never able to deliver as promised.

Also they have partnered with 50BTC and may have some contact persons their, guess a lot of people would like to know where the stolen money from 50btc has gone.

We should file a lawsuit regardless of delivery of the devices because this behavior is criminal.
Karlog

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:19:39 AM

is my mail so unclear or is bitmine just not giving information? :

hello bitmine i try once more...

I would like to get all the date for the CCP what date will i get + 10%?

my order was to be deliverd the first week of February so when will the ccp
give me the frist upgrade?

is the upgrade on the 13, 17, 23 or the 27. of febuarry?

I have orded a full unit, so will i get a new unit with 200 or 400ghps?

will my extra unit be 200ghps or 400? and when can i expect to get the
extra unit deliverd? can i by upgrades for the unit to be included on the
delivery of that unit?

What is the status on my order, when do you expect to deliver? When do
production start? when do you have a video of a working miner reddy?

how about turbo-mode and power usage, is everything as expted or?

order: #33xx <https://bitmine.zendesk.com/requests/33xx> <
https://bitmine.zendesk.com/requests/33xx>

Best regards

xxxx xxxx

response from bitmine:
Dear Mr. xx,
I cannot anticipate you at the moment how much extra hashing power you will receive.
Those calculations will be done the last day before your order start ship.
Doing that now,even if it was possible,I would only be answering you with numbers that are inaccurate.
I hope that this is understandable.
The maximum speed that can arrive the turbo mode depends on many factors,
the turbo mode is functionable but I cannot guarantee you the results that you will have or example with the temperature of your ambient or the quality of electricity that has your house/office.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:52:16 AM

I will spend Money or BTC too for someone organizing the lawsuit.

BITMINE knew they where not able to deliver the product and made wrong promises to their customers.
They knew they have 3 weeks delivery delay for their chips and a huge amount of design work when they get the chips. So they were never able to deliver as promised.

Also they have partnered with 50BTC and may have some contact persons their, guess a lot of people would like to know where the stolen money from 50btc has gone.

We should file a lawsuit regardless of delivery of the devices because this behavior is criminal.

Can you please elaborate on bitmine.ch affiliation with 50BTC?
Karlog

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:10:44 AM

response from bitmine:
Dear Mr. xx,
I cannot anticipate you at the moment how much extra hashing power you will receive.
Those calculations will be done the last day before your order start ship.
Doing that now,even if it was possible,I would only be answering you with numbers that are inaccurate.
I hope that this is understandable.
The maximum speed that can arrive the turbo mode depends on many factors,
the turbo mode is functionable but I cannot guarantee you the results that you will have or example with the temperature of your ambient or the quality of electricity that has your house/office.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

translation:

1.) I don't want to tell you the days your extra hash unit will be added. Nobody said your product is going to be shipped in February, that would be ambitioned.

2.) We will add an Turbo mode but the boards are unable to run on that speed for longer then 10min. You can just use the turbo mode in Antarctica. Neither it will ever reached the advertised turbo hashrate, that would be ambitioned again.

Thanks

for giving us your money

For any further questions we may or may not response to your E-Mails.

Thanks, that is the same way i read it.
segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:34:12 AM

This is starting to smell really bad, we are already in mid-week and do not have any news that have started sending the miners, no news this week the next will be a very entertaining about lawsuits week by many users.
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:36:10 AM

This is starting to smell really bad, we are already in mid-week and do not have any news that have started sending the miners, no news this week the next will be a very entertaining about lawsuits week by many users.

can anyone please call them (bitmine) and give us here in the forum a feedback ?

shootingstar

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:53:12 AM

The funny thing about the "Lawsuits" is, that currently there is no legal base for it "yet": While buying the order from them, you accepted the Customer Protection Plan. The Customer Protection Plan says that they can deliver as late as +61 days after the "Agreed Shipment Date". So, the earliest Agreed Shipment Date there is, is "Last Week of December". Which in worst, lawyer-language could be the 30th of December (I for one am still hopefull that they count for the CPP since 23. December). So 30th of December + 61 days = 01.03.2014. So they still have 2-3 weeks time to deliver the FIRST orders without any legal base (as we customers accepted their Term of Sales). If, of course, the 1th of March passes without devices delivered and Bitmine wouldn't be cooperative in paying back the order-amount + 10%, then I am totally for suing them too, because otherwise you will probably never see your money and device again.

But before that, lets give them the benefit of the doubt, I mean, its also in their interest to deliver the goods. The hardware gets less profitable day by day and they would be stupid to not deliver it now if they could. I think sadly that they really had lots of technical difficulties, which of course makes them amateurs, but what did you expect of a company that seemed to consist of like 2-3 persons back when it started? I for one remain hopeful as the last official info is that they will ship the first orders this week, so lets give them this last few days in peace and without any threats to sue them (as it wouldn't be successfull today anyway).

segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:00:38 AM

It is true that some users have already expressed their intention to sue, but I do not think that there reach somewhere.

The only thing most buyers want is to have a little more information about your investment, and I personally hope that someone bitmine this week and clear things up once.

Posteen And hopefully some video of a mining operation or something that causes us to believe that they are starting to send the devices.
tranquille

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:07:52 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 11:24:22 AM by tranquille

The funny thing about the "Lawsuits" is, that currently there is no legal base for it "yet": While buying the order from them, you accepted the Customer Protection Plan. The Customer Protection Plan says that they can deliver as late as +61 days after the "Agreed Shipment Date". So, the earliest Agreed Shipment Date there is, is "Last Week of December". Which in worst, lawyer-language could be the 30th of December (I for one am still hopefull that they count for the CPP since 23. December). So 30th of December + 61 days = 01.03.2014. So they still have 2-3 weeks time to deliver the FIRST orders without any legal base (as we customers accepted their Term of Sales). If, of course, the 1th of March passes without devices delivered and Bitmine wouldn't be cooperative in paying back the order-amount + 10%, then I am totally for suing them too, because otherwise you will probably never see your money and device again.

But before that, lets give them the benefit of the doubt, I mean, its also in their interest to deliver the goods. The hardware gets less profitable day by day and they would be stupid to not deliver it now if they could. I think sadly that they really had lots of technical difficulties, which of course makes them amateurs, but what did you expect of a company that seemed to consist of like 2-3 persons back when it started? I for one remain hopeful as the last official info is that they will ship the first orders this week, so lets give them this last few days in peace and without any threats to sue them (as it wouldn't be successful today anyway).

Are you a lawyer?
Of course there are certain points that can form the base for an indictment like - e.g. cause of deliberate delays, intentional dis-information ("lying") regarding final delivery date, fraud, etc.

The CPP contract is not the last legal resort; this is nothing but wishful thinking from bitmine. Customer protection is very strong in EU as it is in Switzerland.
tvskit
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:29:48 AM

The strange thing is that they are completely ignored our questions and comments. It is very alarming! Share photos and videos dealing 5-10 minutes. I conclude from all of this, or equipment for a long time and is ready to use and will be sent at the last moment! Or production will be curtailed and only the box.

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
tranquille

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:30:55 AM

But before that, lets give them the benefit of the doubt, I mean, its also in their interest to deliver the goods. The hardware gets less profitable day by day and they would be stupid to not deliver it now if they could. I think sadly that they really had lots of technical difficulties, which of course makes them amateurs, but what did you expect of a company that seemed to consist of like 2-3 persons back when it started? I for one remain hopeful as the last official info is that they will ship the first orders this week, so lets give them this last few days in peace and without any threats to sue them (as it wouldn't be successfull today anyway).

I just want to remind you:
http://bitmine.ch/?p=4192

"effectively forcing us to delay the December batch orders. As of now, the January and later batches should NOT be affected by the delay"
If you take a look at you calender: Even the 1 week February batch is delayed by this week and there is still no official update.

I am an optimistic but not blind. It's getting very hot for the Bitmine guys soon.

If a great layer would get into this, I am pretty sure we will see if Bitmine intentional planned to screw their customers over at the first order.

Edit:
even this could get them:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215431.msg3026743#msg3026743

they are moving in very thin ice.

Exactly - not only did they change their stated rules - they also denied to have done so. Also they once stated delivery of the first CoinCraft batch from 3rd of december on.

Furthermore you can always sue for/claim indemnification - you don´t have to sue according to  customer protection laws.

tranquille

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:36:49 AM

The strange thing is that they are completely ignored our questions and comments. It is very alarming! Share photos and videos dealing 5-10 minutes. I conclude from all of this, or equipment for a long time and is ready to use and will be sent at the last moment! Or production will be curtailed and only the box.

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

The sad truth is that they won´t speak up until they get sued. If no news by friday I would start to look into the organization of a (joint) lawsuit - even though Swiss law does not know a class action lawsuit; there are still ways to sue as a group afaik.
Min€r

Activity: 359

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:44:58 AM

I just want to remind you:
http://bitmine.ch/?p=4192

"effectively forcing us to delay the December batch orders. As of now, the January and later batches should NOT be affected by the delay"
If you take a look at you calender: Even the 1 week February batch is delayed by this week and there is still no official update.

I am an optimistic but not blind. It's getting very hot for the Bitmine guys soon.

If a great layer would get into this, I am pretty sure we will see if Bitmine intentional planned to screw their customers over at the first order.

Edit:
even this could get them:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215431.msg3026743#msg3026743

they are moving in very thin ice.

Exactly - not only did they change their stated rules - they also denied to have done so. Also they once stated delivery of the first CoinCraft batch from 3rd of december on.

Furthermore you can always sue for/claim indemnification - you don´t have to sue according to  customer protection laws.

I also callculate with 3rd Dezember shipping as they stated this when I bought my units ( + upgraded my old Avalon Clone orders). Here is my post with copied statements from Dez.:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg4069552#msg4069552

The old Avalon clone clients was told that they will be the first what will be delievered.

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: