Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565004 times)
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:36:30 PM

Hi there,
I'm a long time silent reader of this forum and I never posted anything. In fact I just registered few minutes ago because it's time to speak.
Just to be clear, I'm not affiliated with Bitmine in any way, I'm not an employee, I'm not a shareholder. I'm just a customer, like you.
I ordered my Desk just few minutes (or seconds?) after the opening, so I guess I was pretty high in the list. I choose the pickup delivery because I live not far away.

Why I'm writing? Guess... because I finally have good news: this afternoon I picked up my machine!
It's here, running in front of me. And it's delivering 1TH/s, as promised.

I had the chance to know the people that run the company. They are good guys, working hard to deliver a high technology machine. Think whatever you want, but they are not scammers.
Just my 2 cents.

Thank you very much for this update. so it is really living in the wild :-)
not anymore in a warehouse...

Mind to post some more screenshots of the interface?
what did you got for compensation for the delay?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:48:48 PM

Hi there,
I'm a long time silent reader of this forum and I never posted anything. In fact I just registered few minutes ago because it's time to speak.
Just to be clear, I'm not affiliated with Bitmine in any way, I'm not an employee, I'm not a shareholder. I'm just a customer, like you.
I ordered my Desk just few minutes (or seconds?) after the opening, so I guess I was pretty high in the list. I choose the pickup delivery because I live not far away.

Why I'm writing? Guess... because I finally have good news: this afternoon I picked up my machine!

I had the chance to know the people that run the company. They are good guys, working hard to deliver a high technology machine. Think whatever you want, but they are not scammers.
Just my 2 cents.

promised was 1.5th in the turbomode! what are you talking about 1th was promised?
how many extra modules you got?

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:50:18 PM

Hi there,

Just my 2 cents.

turbo mode ?

what was your que

E

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:53:26 PM

I received an update on my Desk order an hour ago at ~1700GMT

"Hi there. Your recent order on BITMINE has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order: #10xx" (80 < xx < 95)

and my order status on my bitmine.ch account has changed from "Processing" to "Completed".

Just FYI Smiley

ps. Dunno my queue number because I never asked, but I had completed payment within about 10 minutes of the preorder queue opening on Sept. 9th.

e

how many bonus modules?

Looks like one, so 20%? 

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)
Feb 24 17:09

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,
I announce you that your order has already been shipped.
The tracking number are :1. 1Zxxxxxx 2. 1Zxxxxxx
You will be receiving in total 2 devices with the total hashing power of 1200Gh/s.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
[/quote]
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:59:59 PM

"Hi there. Your recent order on BITMINE has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

and my order status on my bitmine.ch account has changed from "Processing" to "Completed".

Just FYI Smiley

ps. Dunno my queue number because I never asked, but I had completed payment within about 10 minutes of the preorder queue opening on Sept. 9th.

e

how many bonus modules?

Looks like one, so 20%? 

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,
You will be receiving in total 2 devices with the total hashing power of 1200Gh/s.

Thanks

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
[/quote]
ok then bitmine.ch is 100% a scam. you should have over 60% as a december customer.
good job giorgio, 3 months to late, 500ghz less (no turbomode), and a scammy contract.
thats not how swiss people normaly work!!!

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Min€r

Activity: 359

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:00:29 PM

Just FYI Smiley

e

how many bonus modules?

Looks like one, so 20%? 

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thanks

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
[/quote]

Just one - I can`t follow this for such a delay... seems it`s again a typical bitmine-calculation.

So they say finally that it`s just 2 weeks (TM) late? WTF

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
E

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:02:49 PM

Just FYI Smiley

e

proof of screenshot please

https://i.imgur.com/riY9d6h.png
psycho-pass

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:03:14 PM

Looks like one, so 20%? 

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thanks

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
[/quote]

you said you got email today so thats 80%.......
E

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:13:27 PM

Just FYI Smiley

e

how many bonus modules?

Looks like one, so 20%?  

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thanks

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
[/quote]

Just one - I can`t follow this for such a delay... seems it`s again a typical bitmine-calculation.

It could even be just 1 week, since 200GH is the smallest increment they can make. I have to say, I've been very tranquil about this whole delay -- it's a familiar routine by now since this was the 5th company I've preordered from and they were all late (Avalon Batch 2, Feb BFL orders, megabigpower August Kit + October modules, KnC (1st batch, not delivered until 29th Oct), bitmine).

That said, this is disappointing. Without getting into review of emails, blog posts, or etc, my original anticipated delivery date in my own head was around Dec 16th. Definitely shipping by Dec. 31st, however. Give them until the end of that week, and that's Fri, Jan 3. So this is 52 days after that. Take 10 days off for the allowed lateness and we have 42; round down to the nearest multiple of 10 and we're at 40 days, or 40%.

All in all, I think two modules would have been within the letter of the agreement, and three or four would have been closer to the spirit of the original dates and marketing tone.

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:20:40 PM

giorgiomassa can you only write something with a intention to sell more scamware? this is fucking ridiculous. what i need to do next? lawyer? policestation? or sit in my car and drive down for a "meeting"?

sorry people for this swiss scam, its a fucking shame for the whole country! fucking scammer company!

tvskit
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:23:17 PM

giorgiomassa can you only write something with a intention to sell more scamware? this is fucking ridiculous. what i need to do next? lawyer? policestation? or sit in my car and drive down for a "meeting"?

sorry people for this swiss scam, its a fucking shame for the whole country! fucking scammer company!

+100500

all posts resembling a lie.  Angry
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:23:23 PM

Hi.

My name is Tom. AMTminers Order #1183 And I want to say that I was recently approached by few companies/distributors which reached out to me last week offering me 15 bitcoins a week to say negative things about AMTminer/Bitmine. I am a client of AMT and a Chinese American national as well. They saw that I was on the forum in the Chinese section (different username to protect my identity and other business) and they sent me the messaged the following:

您好研究员中国人。

我们集团总部设在中国的分销商,而我们偷筹码微小quanitity从Bitmine芯片厂。

我们有一个非常有限的供应,只有1,982芯片。我们将建设成只有47名矿工。我们想卖给他们的最低8,000美元,将提供他们很晚了,但我们给的佣金非常快。

现在,我们正在努力使我们的矿工工作,但我们没有成功。这就是为什么我们是卖预售矿工的方法。我们希望把现在的钱,并尝试建立和更高的实际技术员。

我们卖我们的产品与4瓦特不同的公司名称,所以我们可以拿钱,也许使他们的工作。

我们已经创建了4个不同的公司(一个即使是在英国),并有与没有工作现在矿工的图像。

我们知道AMTminers和Bitmine产品出货到客户端现在,这会毁了我们的机会来销售我们的矿工。因此,我们必须停止这两家公司销售,这样我们就可以从美国人民窃取。

作为中国一哥,这是你的责任,以帮助其他中国企业在这个行业生存。请帮助用英语你的高知识,说坏话,做错误的AMTminers和Bitmine的声誉。你将不得不说谎,但对于中国的生存,我们必须做的不对的这些公司。我们必须停止这些公司。

我们付出了每周15比特币对你有所帮助。我们将与我们的矿工很快被开采并不会有任何问题向您支付。

请写回到我的身边,如果你愿意提供帮助。

小旺

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chips from the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late. They say they are creating fake companies here in this forum to try and pre-sell them. The go on to mention they need time and money to try and make the miners work. They want to stop AMT and Bitmine from selling and they claim to be paying 15 bitcoins a week to write bad things about these two companies.  They go on to try and coax me into working with them because they I am Chinese and its my duty.

-

I have been working with Chinese for years because of my main business and the fact that I'm a Chinese American. I have seen things like this before and know it is very possible for a Chinese supplier to pay for black PR or negative/bad press/reviews of a competing company, especially if the other company is not Chinese.

The truth is, I'm more American than Chinese, and I'll never go back to china again unless its for the cheap production. I've talked with Jim from AMTminers, I've built a personal relationship with him and I'm a client of AMTminers. I like their brute approach to this industry. Because of the relationship I've developed with Jim over the phone, I feel like it's my job to show what is happening. How a normal US based company can get trashed on these forums from Chinese liars and scam artists.

But If I didn't have the 6 figure income that I currently do, I might take these guys up on their offer, even though they would probably not pay in the end either. 

I felt it was important to show the community what is happening on the Chinese side of things.

Just wanted to point out. That Chinese article up there is totally FUD.  I don't know what your intention is but please don't post fake stuff. 

I just want to to point out that your account was registered on April 12, 2013 and you had 0 activity up until now.

Why is that?

Min€r

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:26:38 PM

Just FYI Smiley

e

how many bonus modules?

Looks like one, so 20%?  

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thanks

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
[/quote]

It could even be just 1 week, since 200GH is the smallest increment they can make. I have to say, I've been very tranquil about this whole delay -- it's a familiar routine by now since this was the 5th company I've preordered from and they were all late (Avalon Batch 2, Feb BFL orders, megabigpower August Kit + October modules, KnC (1st batch, not delivered until 29th Oct), bitmine).

That said, this is disappointing. Without getting into review of emails, blog posts, or etc, my original anticipated delivery date in my own head was around Dec 16th. Definitely shipping by Dec. 31st, however. Give them until the end of that week, and that's Fri, Jan 3. So this is 52 days after that. Take 10 days off for the allowed lateness and we have 42; round down to the nearest multiple of 10 and we're at 40 days, or 40%.

All in all, I think two modules would have been within the letter of the agreement, and three or four would have been closer to the spirit of the original dates and marketing tone.

This calculation will never hold on court - shipping date was 3rd of Dezember... don`t be stupid and accept that fraud!

Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:27:42 PM

Just FYI Smiley

e

how many bonus modules?

Looks like one, so 20%?  

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thanks

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
[/quote]

So they are shipping you 1200 GH/s, what did you order?

I'm trying to work out how much % bonus you got under the CPP.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
prelom

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:28:43 PM

ARE U PAYED FOR SCAMING giorgiotheclown?Huh??
Min€r

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:29:32 PM

20% he got  Huh

E

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:30:30 PM

I ordered 1TH/s Desk unit.
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:32:15 PM

no i lost many bitcoins and swiss francs but here you can send me money -> BTC = 1NW7Ro7GYn6mU4UdQR8EETCypnD3rTakni

thank you bitmine a happy customer!!!

Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:36:16 PM

I ordered 1TH/s Desk unit.

and you get 2 desk -> 1 with 1 th and 1 with 200 gh ?

prelom

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:38:11 PM

no i lost many bitcoins and swiss francs but here you can send me money -> BTC = 1NW7Ro7GYn6mU4UdQR8EETCypnD3rTakni

thank you bitmine a happy customer!!!

Who did tell u to buy miner a bitmine, buy it from knc? or place money on cex.io. nobody forced you to ordered here. is that right?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: