Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
Min€r

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:27:38 AM

Hi,

everybody read the blog-news?

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=25

They will deliever again in 2Weeks_TM... unbelieveable  Roll Eyes .
Giorgio you scammer - do you think anybody buy your fucking overpriced miners in future from you idiot again?

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jegersmart

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:49:21 AM

next great post... not...

good job sockpuppet...

Well, why don't you tell people then what you really do in Bern? That you originally come from Germany and work now for Finma, the Financial Market Authority? Why don't you tell people that you are trying to identify Swiss Bitcoin users by setting up a blog and posting some textes in this forum? Why don't you tell people who read your posts that, at the end of the day, you will deliver them to courts if legislation in Switzerland changes - and it will change. Why don't you tell people in here that you are attending Bitcoin-meetings and make your notes which you deliver to your employer?

Why do you play "Winkelried" in this forum, while you sell out people to authorities?

C'mon, tell me...

1. wow you know 0 about me

2. stop using heroine

3. you need profesionell help

give us some evidence sockpuppet... tell us my name or something

Your response is typical for government employees who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. So tell us why you moved to Bern. Tell us where you work. Give us evidence. Even if I were a sockpuppet, I'd prefer to be one instead of a rat working for the government like you do.

ok ok you got me, i work for the cia and i search aliens like you, i need your adresse sherlock holmes. you are the best troll that i ever met. thanks...

you eat your lunch at "gassechuchi"? i think i know who you are lol...

You show the normal escape strategy for a rat that got caught. You are definitively not working for the CIA, but for Finma in Bern. By trying to make it look ridiculous, you also try to evade the uncomfortable answers you owe us. Next time you attend a Bitcoin-meetup, you better don't talk with your buddies from the office on your way home on your mobile phone in the train while others can listen...

I'd call it a big fail....
"you also try to evade the uncomfortable answers you owe us"

i owe you nothing child, fuck off

and i call you a really sick person who need help... 0 evidence... only accusation... you only talk sensless shit, go drink more alcohol and type more nonsense... you hear voices in your head when you use the train.. ok nice, but if you make accusations then please give us some evidence... you are very funny, really i like your sickness, makes me laugh after all that shit with bitmine...

thank you so much but now i have no time to talk with people who only accuste without give us some evidence...

please get some profesionall help, you really need it...

"What I, frankly, do not want to see is that the company goes bankrupt before I got my miner." you will see this very soon, your cheap accusation are not enough, nice try troll...

tbh, "Inzli" makes a hell of a lot more sense than you do......whatever it is you guys do or don't actually do.

I guess you get paid per word you post? that is why you spend so much time on here on something that simply doesn't matter.

imho
J
Min€r

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:31:41 AM

CoinCraft-based units temporarly sold out, new products coming soon

facepalm

Guys be prepared for upgrades to pay and no miner till 2015 - fraud getting bigger  Wink
Just saw that twice here at bitmine... still no miner in hand.

110nm Avalon -> 55nm Bitfury
55nm Bitfury -> 28nm Innonsilicon A1
28nm Innonsilicon A1 -> 0,88nm Bitmine-Scam-Chip  Huh

@noobs - In general you should buy at trustable company like BITMAIN. There you will get real miners what produce BTC for you & not Giorgio. Bitmine was even not able to produce boards by their own... simply they are never getting a own device incl. chip without help from 3rd party who is real the owner of the chip than. Bitmain 1TH (desk) miner for half of the price of Giorgio-Scam - even with 30% less power:

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201403150259438234hgMrx380699

They will simply overflood the market with cheap hardware (on stock) & your hard-earned money is just a double-priced piece of shit sucking 30% more power.
Awesome for being ripped-off by Giorgio with his Ferrari who delievered Petahash our miners on a project we funded.

@Giorgio you asshole will be upgraded into jail for that... people can even fight their BTC loss!

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:37:29 AM

It would be interesting if Bitmine could give some figures to back up their statement about catching up with the queue.

The announcement / news was long overdue, but let's hope Bitmine delivers at least a better product than, say, the Bitmain Antminer S2 Roll Eyes
Min€r

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:54:58 AM

..., but let's hope Bitmine delivers at least a better product than, say, the Bitmain Antminer S2 Roll Eyes

Do you really think?
Can`t imagine as the whole running board design isn`t their own - look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.msg5662415#msg5662415

All was a big fraud & scam finally when look in the past... alone the ilegal change of TOS, limited 50% CCP what was never written anywhere, wrong numbers, wrong dates, wrong statement of IP ownership, funding IP what is actually not theirs, ... I could find again 100 things to follow this list. Definately there will be a lot of old clients what will sue them to hell - then you will never ever get a hardware.

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:11:06 AM

If I would like to buy a car, I'd do my due diligence. This includes to get information about the company which sells the car or which intends to sell the car. Furthermore, I'd get some information about the market. And frankly: For the money I spent for the Bitmine-Rigs is as much as I would have to pay for a car. So I DID do my DD. And I _did know_ that there is a risk that Bitmine may be late in delivery. That does not come as a surprise.

Yes but what came as a surprise is that

0. they started shipping equipment to PETA which ordered a lot later than most of us
1. they then capped the CPP at 50%

If they would have shipped the equipment they owe us before they shipped to PETA, there would not have been any need for more
than 50% CPP and we would not have noticed the 50% cap

They can't have it both ways, moving a large customer in front of the queue and not compensating us

Nothing to do with DD, but with really poor business ethics

My order has not shipped because they lack power supplies. They could have shipped it 3 weeks ago but prefered to ship it to PETA (that is where all those parts went). And now they will only ship me 50% CPP while they should ship me 80% or more
Min€r

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:15:26 AM

If I would like to buy a car, I'd do my due diligence. This includes to get information about the company which sells the car or which intends to sell the car. Furthermore, I'd get some information about the market. And frankly: For the money I spent for the Bitmine-Rigs is as much as I would have to pay for a car. So I DID do my DD. And I _did know_ that there is a risk that Bitmine may be late in delivery. That does not come as a surprise.

Yes but what came as a surprise is that

0. they started shipping equipment to PETA which ordered a lot later than most of us

If they would have shipped the equipment they owe us before they shipped to PETA, there would not have been any need for more

They can't have it both ways, moving a large customer in front of the queue and not compensating us

My order has not shipped because they lack power supplies. They could have shipped it 3 weeks ago but prefered to ship it to PETA (that is where all those parts went). And now they will only ship me 50% CPP while they should ship me 80% or more

+1 - Exactely... so Giorgio don`t need to wonder when people will fight hard for their right without looking at him personally & his company. Talked with some lawyer and he said 1 minute later one simple word: FRAUD

atta2k15

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:44:35 AM

3 news updates @ http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=25  Cool
inzli

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:55:44 AM

From a legal point of view, this would only be of interest for us if we can prove that there was no pre-contract (even a verbal one). This may become very hard. However, if the case goes to court, it could be relevant for giving some colour to the case.

This definitively is an issue which a lawyer should look at. This issue has been widely discussed (see here: http://zeitschrift.schulthess.com/szw/index.php?id=38). Now as a matter of facts, the homepage of Bitmine as I see it on archive.org stated in the terms of sales: "1.9 Bitmine may change these Terms without notice to you in relation to future sales." So this is bad news if we read the before quoted story.

I agree that this is a point which can make one angry - me too. But still it may be practically irrelevant in front of a court.

Poor business ethics may be a bad argument at court, although I fully agree with you.

In my honest opinion, it would make sense to get a calculation sheet (anybody who's better in math than me could probably help...).

At court, every single client would have to prove the losses. So, for example: If I can show that I would have made like 20 Bitcoin in the time from the expected order until delivery, but now only make 10 Bitcoin with additional hashing power, I could probably file a claim in the value of those 10 Bitcoins.

However, Swiss courts are known to be pretty much friendly regarding the companies and not the customers, and furthermore, it would be a hell of a lot of work to convince the court that this is not about the risk of Bitcoins but of mining Bitcoins.

So having said this, I believe that there are chances to file a lawsuit. There are some slight chances to win this lawsuit or to get an agreement outside of the court.

But we all need to be realistic: The chances are slim and we should calculate them based on (legal) facts and not on anger and trolling.

Now several people here have posted that they are in contact with lawyers. What I would like to read then is: What exactly do these lawyers say, also regarding the terms of sale as quoted above?

Most lawyers I know tend to tell that we should file a lawsuit - I'd like to hear what kind of a lawsuit? Civil? Criminal? And what would the lawyers charge if several persons group together. Or would it make more sense if every person files a separate lawsuit? This could make more sense, for every case may differ. If the court decides in a group-lawsuit that Bitmine is right, all cases would be lost at once. If everybody files a separate lawsuit, this may not be the case, i.e. every single client would have the possibility to go to the next higher court.

Additionally, the court may ask for a higher fee when there is a group (higher jurisdictional amount).

So I just try to keep the whole thing on a realistic level.

Me, personally, will make a decision once my rigs are delivered (which may be in many, many months). This decision will be based on several facts. If the difficulty is by then so high that I basically can't make any money out of it, I most probably will file a civil claim against the company and - if I can find more evidence - against some of the representatives of the company.

Base of this lawsuit will be figures I already have and figures I will have in the future. These figures will then be compared to calculate a possible claim.

So yes, maybe we should leave this forum for trolling and open a legal thread regarding Bitmine :-)
Mork

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:57:20 PM

Still waiting for my miner, still pissed.

Meanwhile that clown is heavily annoying me, so I made myself a small Greasemonkey script to remove his (and potentially others) posts from the threads I'm reading. If someone is interested: http://pastebin.com/04ZGEsqN
Much better know. ;p
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:14:25 PM

CoinCraft Rig status updates

Revision 3 of the prototype hashing units for the CoinCraft Rig is now hashing at the expected speed. Production to be started in very short times.

After two past major revision of the rig hashing unit, revision 3 was completely re-engineered in order to address the engineering challenged posed by the very high mining density and the 24V power distribution system. The newest prototype board, to be seen below, is now successfully working at the expected speed. We are speeding up the production as much as possible in order to reduce the delays and shoot a video of a fully populated CoinCraft Rig unit as soon as possible.

am i missing something? There are 12 Chips on the Board. Spec says 25 GH/s in nominal mode. Thats roughly 300 GH/s per Board.

Have this been already discussed between all the FUD and trolling?

dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:28:56 PM

Has been discussed, more than a month ago.
It's 12 chips, at lower speed, for greater efficiency (power) and stability.

Thank you.
hopefully they leave the amount of boards per rig.
I was upgrading two rigs with respectively 6 boards per rig. In sum thats 8 boards per rig.
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:29:50 PM

Has been discussed, more then a month ago
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5108467#msg5108467
and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5115284#msg5115284 )
It's 12 chips for rigs (per board), for better efficiency and stability.
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:59:21 PM

some news ? shipping dates or did somebody get the miner ?

jegersmart

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:26:47 PM

Petamine got ours, we are still waiting to hear about even more others get theirs before we get our refunds that we have already requested.

J

Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:13:01 PM

I'll go to visit Bitmine next Monday.

Did you visit them? Anything you can share with us? Thanks in advance.  Smiley
prelom

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:09:48 PM

hello i have miner 1000ghs and 50%.  so I got two miners each 800ghs and power supply to 1000wat. I'm working through the CEX and mine every day 0:18 bitcoin. this macine is not profitability for bitcoin any more. electricity power cost 220 eur per month. once you get the miners you must mine all other coins.

here is some pics
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2nqd5ar.jpg

http://oi57.tinypic.com/dpcvth.jpg
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:14:51 PM

hello i have miner 1000ghs and 50%.  so I got two miners each 800ghs and power supply to 1000wat. I'm working through the CEX and mine every day 0:18 bitcoin. this macine is not profitability for bitcoin any more. electricity power cost 220 eur per month. once you get the miners you must mine all other coins.

here is some pics

Thank you for your photos.

Can you tell me when you made the order?

prelom

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:20:23 PM

september 14 2013, i was #105 qu. I got it 03/11/2014

my ghs first cex ghs second and third is machine
http://i58.tinypic.com/33p32c6.jpg
jpass022

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:57:15 PM

here is some pics

I don't understand why they are not profitable?

From Bitcoinx:

Results for 3 month time frame:

Difficulty                                                       4,250,217,920.00
Mining Factor 100                                           0.01 USD/24h@100MHash/s as in these charts
Average generation time for a block (solo)          132 days, 1 hour (can vary greatly depending on your luck)
Hardware break even                                      47 days
Net profit first time frame                                4508.29 USD
Coins per 24h at these conditions                      0.1893 BTC
Power cost per 24h                                        7.20 USD
Revenue per day                                            118.35 USD
Less power costs                                           111.15 USD
System efficiency                                           800.00 MH/s/W
Mining Factor 100 at the end of the time frame    0.01 USD/24h@100MHash/s
Average Mining Factor 100                               0.01 USD/24h@100MHash/s
Power cost per time frame                               657.45 USD
Revenue per time frame                                  10165.74 USD
Less power costs                                          9508.29 USD
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: