Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:57:18 AM

Bitmine is very small company - they have a staff of 20-30 employees, sort of garage company. They just are not able to produce/ship on time. Addition, it appears that there is a problem with supplies /not enough PSUs/ which means bad management. Support is terrible - can't provide any useful information about the estimated time of delivery. There are eligible customers /PETA-MINE/...I really sorry that I trusted this company.

You mean more like 2-3 employees.  Grin
Everything else is absolutely right except - you forgot that they change their only protection contract for late shipping as they wish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapanec

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:26:50 PM

Bitmine is very small company - they have a staff of 20-30 employees, sort of garage company. They just are not able to produce/ship on time. Addition, it appears that there is a problem with supplies /not enough PSUs/ which means bad management. Support is terrible - can't provide any useful information about the estimated time of delivery. There are eligible customers /PETA-MINE/...I really sorry that I trusted this company.

You mean more like 2-3 employees.  Grin
Everything else is absolutely right except - you forgot that they change their only protection contract for late shipping as they wish.

Protection plan is another funny thing here: they can't deliver regular orders, but promised extra hashing power - a trap for suckers Smiley.  Maybe I'll get my miner when I grow old, and delay extra in another life.

I suspect that the PETA-MINE and Bitmine are related companies. This is something that needs to be investigated and I think about signal to the legal authorities in Switzerland to do this.   
tranquille

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:32:48 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 12:47:25 PM by tranquille

You mean more like 2-3 employees.  Grin

Protection plan is another funny thing here: they can't deliver regular orders, but promised extra hashing power - a trap for suckers Smiley.  Maybe I'll get my miner when I grow old, and delay extra in another life.

I suspect that the PETA-MINE and Bitmine are related companies. This is something that needs to be investigated and I think about signal to the legal authorities in Switzerland to do this.  
It´s all public information. PETA-MINE/cryptx confirmed the date of the order/contract in November.
And yes - bitmine delivered to them first because they would´ve to pay a huge(??) contractual fine if they hadn´t.

So they screwed regular customers instead - who are still waiting 1 month after the delivery - by lying to everyone that they had setup two separate production lines and normal deliveries would not be affected.

But what good is a separate production line if you are missing several parts for all the other miners?

So after that they capped the CPP deliberately to still make enough profit for themselves  to buy some fancy Ferrari or sh*t.

This will end up in court of course.

tranquille

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:37:39 PM

So they screwed regular customers instead - who are still waiting 1 month after the delivery - by lying to them that they had setup two separate production lines.

But what good is a separate production line if you are missing several parts for all the other miners?

So after that they capped the CPP deliberately to still make enough profit for themselves  to buy some fancy Ferrari or sh*t.

This will end up in court of course.

1 month? more like 3...
yes - right ... all together more than 3 months.. but 1 month after they delivered to PETAMINE while happily delivering miners on their other production line?!
well of course NOT.

Don´t believe one single word out of this company - they are full of it!
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:43:35 PM

It's probably best to ignore the queue list structure. I have queue 143.144 and 145 and paid back on the 30th September (confirmed Fiat transfer 3 days later) and still don't have my miners. People lower than me in the queue do have their miners though so the queue list is a bit of a joke at this point. Last contact I had from them was this

"We understand your concern about your orders but at the moment, due to the very large of orders we have, it is still impossible to estimate a date in which your orders will be processed. Please be aware that having a higher position in queue doesn't automatically mean your order will be processed sooner, as some orders may need different pieces from other but be assured that your order has the same priority as everyone else. As for your Customer Protection Plan compensation you are currently eligible for the maximum +50% bonus hashing power. We thank you for your patience and hope you can understand the situation we are facing."

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:51:59 PM

It's probably best to ignore the queue list structure. I have queue 143.144 and 145 and paid back on the 30th September (confirmed Fiat transfer 3 days later) and still don't have my miners. People lower than me in the queue do have their miners though so the queue list is a bit of a joke at this point. Last contact I had from them was this

"We understand your concern about your orders but at the moment, due to the very large of orders we have, it is still impossible to estimate a date in which your orders will be processed. Please be aware that having a higher position in queue doesn't automatically mean your order will be processed sooner, as some orders may need different pieces from other but be assured that your order has the same priority as everyone else. As for your Customer Protection Plan compensation you are currently eligible for the maximum +50% bonus hashing power. We thank you for your patience and hope you can understand the situation we are facing."

I'm curious, why aren't you asking for a refund?

(I'd also like to hear reports from people who successfully got refunded if there any).
tranquille

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:53:34 PM

Same situation here.
They really don´t give a sh*t about the queue.

If you visit them you can likely pick up your miners on a first to come first to be served basis - because that´s how they do business. They just don´t care and only act on their own intentions.
tranquille

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:55:17 PM

(I'd also like to hear reports from people who successfully got refunded if there any).
Because it still can be profitable over time - especially if you ordered more than one miner.
But the highly profitable timespan - which was so important for early customers is over - the damage is done.
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:05:21 PM

Because it still can be profitable over time - especially if you ordered more than one miner.
But the highly profitable timespan - which was so important for early customers is over - the damage is done.

Exactly this. Plus, I haven't seen anyone prove they have had a refund. Would I like the cash now? probably, I'd just buy some LTC and dump it into a wallet for 6 months. But until refunds actually happen, I'm not going to risk getting burnt again. Plus, they could turn up any day now! Well, if Bitmine are to be believed anyway...

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:27:44 PM

shipping orders where more CoinCraft Desk600 GH / s!!

Orders CoinCraft Desks 200-400 GH / s will deliver the latest!  Sad

CoinCraft Desks 200GH / s +100% bonus hashing  Grin Grin   Wink

clear?

P.s. Bitmine AG - scammers  Wink
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 04:03:19 PM

Ok guys take your popcorn:

Just received the answer of my request of an REAL shipping date, not a "MAYBE early April or later April or Whatever" A REAL Shipping date. Since they are a dealing with an astronomic amount of money it should be possible to have a plan for at least the next few weeks.
However:

Dear Mr. YYYY,

Since you don't want any apologize nor an estimated shipping date I won't give you any, but unfortunately I cannot tell you a final delivery date on your order since we still have production issues which make it impossible for us to give accurate shipping date. (...) Hope this can help.

Regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

It's just unbelievable how incompetent you can be and run a company.
yeah the production issues are, beacause they sent all units to petamine...

ridiculous company...

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:28:11 PM

Did anybody get his money back??

I saw the form, what you need to fullfill and how... And there is a lot of bulshit like they charge 30$ for administration costs and usd/eur page converter they are using rate is like 1.497!! That is cca 7% higher than normal... And they charge you all bank cost they have... So even if they give 10% bonus... I still get less money back (if I get it at all) then I pay for the coincraft desk...

So it is a win win situation for bitmine.ch!!
some said there get a refund, but still 0 evidence...

yes you see it right, its always giorgio win situation... you know a new ferrari is very expensiv... until the swiss laws stop him...

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:04:04 PM

Some-one interested in a Pre-Order for a 400GH CCD ?

I have one in pre-order, with original delivery date Week 2 March. (Ordernumber 46xx)

Expected delivery, late April / begin may I guess. (so it will be 600 GH delivered)

PM me if you are interested.

Hang on two months so its Week 2 Mai (estimated realistic)
rmb2u

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:48:06 PM

Some-one interested in a Pre-Order for a 400GH CCD ?

I have one in pre-order, with original delivery date Week 2 March. (Ordernumber 46xx)

Expected delivery, late April / begin may I guess. (so it will be 600 GH delivered)

PM me if you are interested.

Hang on two months so its Week 2 Mai (estimated realistic)

Maybe i will if nobody is interested.
No problem for me, or i will just wait and refund.
Pug

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:49:40 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 08:23:22 PM by Pug

-
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:15:04 AM

Ok shit that is money which is lost but now comes the best part.
If you go to their site, check the dates which are written there.
If you order now then the hardware will be shipped on the second week of April?!

Unfortunately, yes you are right the money is lost at least for everyone who paid with BTC (compared to abstaining and holding the BTC), possibly even for those who paid with fiat (if a rise in BTC price doesn't come soon enough like last year).

However, about new orders and timing: (source)

Production is going on steadily these last weeks and delays are being recovered, despite this and as a further sign of our commitment in resolving these past issues, we decided to temporarily suspend the sale of the CoinCraft Rig and CoinCraft Desk units until the delays are recovered.
baltaruiz

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:43:13 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 03:35:36 PM by baltaruiz

Guys,

I am selling my PRE-ORDER  if you are interested: http://r.ebay.com/AD5QDd

Black_ice666

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:32:34 AM

Did anybody get his money back??

I saw the form, what you need to fullfill and how... And there is a lot of bulshit like they charge 30$ for administration costs and usd/eur page converter they are using rate is like 1.497!! That is cca 7% higher than normal... And they charge you all bank cost they have... So even if they give 10% bonus... I still get less money back (if I get it at all) then I pay for the coincraft desk...

So it is a win win situation for bitmine.ch!!
some said there get a refund, but still 0 evidence...

yes you see it right, its always giorgio win situation... you know a new ferrari is very expensiv... until the swiss laws stop him...

hey

i filled for refund the +10 % (or my brother did) to day our own way, il let you all know how that's gonna go down....

im probably getting the finger as always whit bitmine.ch or they just don't answer... but lets see...

(But its a dream i know)

(Ps. bitmine.ch is officially a scam by now... just saying... Read the hole tread;))
derico5

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:35:26 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 07:33:25 AM by derico5

Guys,

I am selling my PRE-ORDER  if you are interested: http://r.ebay.com/EaKPZu

Shipping: $1,251.30

Why not sell it for $1 with $4k shipping?...
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:41:25 AM

at the moment i see a small chance -> ebay.... there are so many trols who pay much money for miners...

did anybody get their miner ?

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: