Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
prelom

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:21:35 PM

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

every day I get 0.18btc x 30 days = 5.4 btc to next difficulty,
but Difficulty goes up by 30% every month.

Today difficulty

http://blockr.io/
Next difficulty (estimate)
about 9 days
11.08% change to current
1244 blocks until difficulty changes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:22:11 PM

every day I get 0.18btc x 30 days = 5.4 btc, but Difficulty goes up on average by 30% on average every month....

http://blockr.io/

Next difficulty (estimate)

11.08% change to current
1244 blocks until difficulty changes

Date   Difficulty   Revenue   Profit   Return
2014            -9.716
3-18 – 3-31 (13 days)   4250 M   2.999   2.939   -6.777
4-1 – 4-30 (43 days)   5100 M   4.724   4.63   -2.147
5-1 – 5-31 (74 days)   7344 M   3.095   3.033   0.8862
6-1 – 6-30 (104 days)   12691 M   1.886   1.848   2.734
7-1 – 7-31 (135 days)   18275 M   1.225   1.2   3.934
8-1 – 8-31 (166 days)   31579 M   0.7188   0.7045   4.639
9-1 – 9-30 (196 days)   45474 M   0.407   0.3988   5.038
10-1 – 10-31 (228 days)   65483 M   0.22   0.2156   5.253
11-1 – 11-30 (258 days)   113 G   0.08616   0.08443   5.338
12-1 – 12-31 (289 days)   162 G   0.00742   0.007272   5.345
1-1 – 1-31 (320 days)   234 G   -0.04945   -0.04846   5.297
giorgiomassa can you only write something with a intention to sell more scamware? this is fucking ridiculous. what i need to do next? lawyer? policestation? or sit in my car and drive down for a "meeting"?

sorry people for this swiss scam, its a fucking shame for the whole country! fucking scammer company!

ARE U PAYED FOR SCAMING giorgiotheclown?Huh??

ARE U PAid FOR SCAMmING prelom?Huh??

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
JCoveiro

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:13:39 AM

What options should I use to overclock Coincraft Desk?

Thanks,
Jorge.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:22:21 AM

some news ? shipping dates or did somebody get the miner ?
hello i have miner 1000ghs and 50%.  so I got two miners each 800ghs and power supply to 1000wat. I'm working through the CEX and mine every day 0:18 bitcoin. this macine is not profitability for bitcoin any more. electricity power cost 220 eur per month. once you get the miners you must mine all other coins.

Thank you for your photos.

Can you tell me when you made the order?

september 14 2013, i was #105 qu. I got it 03/11/2014

my ghs first cex ghs second and third is machine

Bitmine list of orders - December 2013 delivery (batch 1) thread updated.  

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:52:52 AM

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

every day I get 0.18btc x 30 days = 5.4 btc to next difficulty,
but Difficulty goes up by 30% every month.

That also assumes "Value" is steady...

What "value" will you be selling at? You need to ignore the calculators estimates, unless you are just mining and dumping. (Then you are one of the ones destroying your own value.)

If you are going to sell at $6,000/BTC, then what will your reward be after a year of mining? (All you are interested in is the QTY of BTC it produces in its life-time. Which is about two years for mining BTC directly. Then another two years mining alt-coins.)

P.S. With that power, you can manipulate the alt-coin markets. You have no chance in hell at manipulating BTC market, except by contributing to the decline of value, by cashing-out as you earn, on the exchanges. (Buy things with the BTC, or sell off-exchange, or actually hold for investment. That is how you get exchange prices to rise. That, and buying on the exchange, to sell off-line or to hold and invest.)

For all you know, the big guys mining may leave tomorrow, finding it unworthy to mine. Half the miners mining with old GHs miners, may retire their power-hungry devices soon too, or move to alt-coins. That is partly what is stalling the difficulty from racing off into oblivion. That, and the fact that we have reached a technical limit to consumption of power and affordable die-sizes.
Black_ice666

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:51:47 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 06:19:38 AM by Black_ice666

Hey all...

So i am back from weekend... can see their have bin some fights and stuff... gonna put what i have to say to that and what eels i missed out on, her....

but first to quot my self:

Georgio, could you please give us some numbers over how many delayed Coincraft Desks you have at the moment? How many units are your company is producing per day and when do you expect to catch up the delays (when each batch will be shipped approximately)?

Most of the customers are furious about the enormous delays already, so there are no reasons why this info shouldn't be made public any more.
You must have a plan to deal with the delays, don't you?

Are you guys blind and deaf at the same time?

Bitmine.ch is a SCAM.

EVERY day i reaped this EVERY - Order is going to be delayed as much as possible until they ship them. It's a shame people still think georgio has got just some trouble that are causing the delay. In fact everything he said/is saying is a LIE. Bitmine are scamming every customer.

Again EVERY ORDER MADE is going to be DELAYED to the MAXIMUM of time before you can refund.

I call't it and said so already in dec on first delay.....

I bin saying so ever sins back then... (my delivery date was 3 dec... not shipping date)

The scam is still running nicely for them...

(So fare approx 50 K $ pr 200 ghz unit paid for (and that's just on mining alone + that to most of your cash and + it to what ever they got out of the petamine deal and + the back door sale of "stolen chips" in china) and then you begin to see the hole picture )

Some one ask some one to post the link to the REAL official tread (they close/lock this on on will):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486808.0

Keep it alive to warn others.....

To these posts :
Band of ignorant! Don't you think am I not upset with BITMINE as everybody else who are waiting for their pre-order? but try to put things in the right prospective: when it come to deliver in time, who really has kept his word so far? Not many company if none... So why are you trying to tarnish the reputation of a small startup like BITMINE?

Instead of trowing insult at them, try to focus on something constructive and wait patiently.

I went to visit their premises because yes I thought they were gangster as I got mislead by a bunch of stupid guys like giorgiotheclown who tries everything to denigrate BITMINE and I can tel you that my visit was worth every penny. they are not a scam and by no means unprofessional but try hard to conquer a market that is new to everyone. So stop mocking them and don't think that I'm related to BITMINE as I'm not.

And

Hi Giorgio, don't listen to all those stupid time waster! Not sure if you remember but I visited your office in Feb. 2014 and I must say I was impress by the politeness and friendliness of your staff and yourself who toke the time to show me around the office and answer all my questions. I was particularly impressed by the cleanness and order of the production line. I sincerely wish you all the best in your adventure and hope to see you soon again.

And

You have just been sent a personal message by giorgiotheclown on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

niemand nimmt dich ernst idiot! zieh leine du verdammter betrüger!

Which translate "no one takes you seriously idiot! pulling leash you fucking cheater!"

Have the courage to insult me publicly COWARD!

visit me frogeater! you are the coward! are you zefir? which cames at the same time online or what?

You are really becoming annoying. Please stop.

And there's way too much noise in this thread. Bitmine.ch you should lock it again with a pointer to a new self-moderated thread, where everyone is welcome to talk about progress and useful things. Haters are welcome to create another thread to collect their hate. Then everyone is fine and people like me don't have to scroll through all the troll stuff to find useful info about shipping progress. Thanks.

And

Band of ignorant! Don't you think am I not upset with BITMINE as everybody else who are waiting for their pre-order? but try to put things in the right prospective: when it come to deliver in time, who really has kept his word so far? Not many company if none... So why are you trying to tarnish the reputation of a small startup like BITMINE?

Instead of trowing insult at them, try to focus on something constructive and wait patiently.

I went to visit their premises because yes I thought they were gangster as I got mislead by a bunch of stupid guys like giorgiotheclown who tries everything to denigrate BITMINE and I can tel you that my visit was worth every penny. they are not a scam and by no means unprofessional but try hard to conquer a market that is new to everyone. So stop mocking them and don't think that I'm related to BITMINE as I'm not.

Nothing to do whit "tries everything to denigrate BITMINE " its about them NOT upholding business contracts and agreement

I only have 1 ting to say to this....

(To toughs ho call for a "moderator" forum tread (in theory, their shut be no users, as no one would or should deal whit them if they ever come her OR in the real official tread... but a nice way to try mislead more customer and suppress free speech, woulden surprise if i saw you on bitmine.ch employe list... but what ever)

Please go back to page 1 and read the hole got damn tread please....

Or are you a dec delivery, on last day 3rd (not shipping) and got a miner? = you have to have proof. (i have order on 1 at that, but have no miner)

No?

Then shut the fuck up... and move on ....

We don't need fan-boy/puppets her (LOL Moderate on, all of them, please, LOL , suppress the free word before others from finding out the scam;))

You got that it is a scam right?Huh
(this is a confirmed, proven and OFFICIAL scam)

LOL i was falling down my chair from laughing, when reading this, when i came home from weekend LOLOLOLOLOL

Ps the "hate" mswg's her from me and other's also is a big red warning for others not to trust any thing they say, becurse it is a lie ... this is a proven scam, the tread speaks for its self, get it through you tick skull.... (

If we/you had your miner their would be no post from me or you...their would be nothing to post----> you get the point yet???)

So why not flame them? you don't get the true the other way around ....
(that would be like in Muslim world/country where you are all most kill'd for saying something bad about it aka or = bitmine.ch)....

Their is just 1 more little thing Roll Eyes

The only few ones, that gets miner are the few's ho goes on visit bitmine.ch (whits (bitmine.ch) by their own words, consider a new (different then your current) delivery contract if you go their in person...

And thoughts that made a fuse about it as foreseeable retrogamer, ho i believe got half, of what, he order. (and he ended up going their for that half part he got)

oh yea, if you peta mine you probably get more...

my count is still only under 7 confirms delivery her out of fare beyond 1000's....

and it has bin ALL bad reviews ... BIG BAD ONES... read both HOLE treads please...

and til this:

And there's way too much noise in this thread. Bitmine.ch you should lock it again with a pointer to a new self-moderated thread, where everyone is welcome to talk about progress and useful things. Haters are welcome to create another thread to collect their hate. Then everyone is fine and people like me don't have to scroll through all the troll stuff to find useful info about shipping progress. Thanks.

+1000

Ignore button has its limits.

This is the noise of scam'd (their for disappointed and angry and frustrated) customers nothing eels...

You got it right?Huh That it is a scam?
(Bitmine.ch is a confirmed and proven OFFICIAL a SCAM)

No problem are = no noise....

This is just the BIGGEST JOKE EVER...

if they produce more than 50 units a day -> why i have to wait to the end of march begin of april ?
my que is under 400... Angry

The current estimations given by our support team are set by purpose on an extremely conservative way, most probably you will get it earlier.

Earlier? really`? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Its just a fact: This will never happen

and:
So the answer is no, after the 61st day we are not giving more than 50% of compensation because that would result in a plain loss for us, you can either wait for the 50% compensated order to be shipped or cancel the order as per above.
Well you have deceived a lot of us, this is clearly not how we read it.

When is my order shipping? I paid the 12th of December, it's converted now to Desks and I'm going to have to wait until
difficulty doubles again to get it?
I'm not aware of any other Bitcoin mining equipment manufacturer in the world that offers such a good customer protection. Our primary goal is customer's satisfaction and we are working hard to achieve this.
Avalon refunded their Batch #3 units and chip sales after screwing up. And they did it for the full BTC paid. You should know as you were one of the customers
Just claim the refund and stop posting here pls?

Thanks
J

How about you don´t interrupt a discussion, stop posting and get out?

Thanks
T
+1000

Did anyone (order from December 2013, batch #2) received a Coincraft Desk yet ?

Allmost no one from the number 1 did so... no m8..... go back to page 1 and read the hole tread.... tsk... Wink

Not that I'm aware off, most are September orders

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364155.0

And it seems they ran out of power supplies

How is that even possible?

They knew how many orders were queue up. I can understand there is a delay in the custom PCB that needs a new revision or that the ASICs are delayed, but power supplies? What's next, no screws for the cases?

I'm guessing they used the power supplies in the Petamine units first. Along with the screws, so watch out Grin
+1

They knew how many orders were queue up. I can understand there is a delay in the custom PCB that needs a new revision or that the ASICs are delayed, but power supplies? What's next, no screws for the cases?

I am a batch 2 avalon customer converted to coincraft products and I still have no miner yet  Embarrassed
I've a queue position# 76

lol position 76 and no miner?Huh

the fuck, they produce 2 miners per day for the early dumb customers and 20 for petamine...

epic giorgio!!!

White this you can se all most all i say is backd up by other customer or prof...
and +1 to this one also...

And by the way, "giorgiotheclown" is just a goofy brainless asinine! Only coward use childish pseudonym such as "giorgiotheclown"....

Keep up the good work BITMINE.CH!!!

which kind of drugs you use? i need some of this stuff!

Same her....

Must be very potent, my costumers gona LOVE it....

CCC.OI seriously what planet are you from?

More then "drug" you may need some serious treatment mate!  Grin

No offence but come on "giorgiotheclown" is the most childish pseudonym I ever heard! How old are you? 11, 12? A little boy frustrated against BITMINE because you spent all you BTC on a pre-order and still waiting?

Try to do something more constructive with your life instead of spending all your days insulting who's behind BITMINE. At least, Giorgio tried and will succeed!

But you are realizing that he is only responding to a horrible customer service by bitmine?

So I am asking you to not distract from the still unanswered requests and questions.
+100000

You have just been sent a personal message by giorgiotheclown on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

niemand nimmt dich ernst idiot! zieh leine du verdammter betrüger!

Which translate "no one takes you seriously idiot! pulling leash you fucking cheater!"

Have the courage to insult me publicly COWARD!
I do,

But your both childish in some of the last post and please stop that....

But i still whona her what all both god and bad form any on but spam/no-reason discussion like your last few fighting mails are just tire some... come one we are not 4 years old her..

Their is the side point of CCV.OI don't have anything to back up his claims and if he has, then he is now number 8 confirmed 3 mounts late devilry... no one (minus the 7) has becurese
they have NOT delivered any thing...

Not even proff. of any thing or any numbers leaving the workshop have bin seen yet...

Only way to get one before they "have to send it whit biggest delay time"

Is to be a big a buyer and trash talk them her til they do (like retrogame, and he is stil waiting on units) and even then in most case they don't have miner to show for it (like retrogame he had to go to them in car to collect those he already got (half delivery))

open you eyes and look who starts lol.....

or use the ignore button... first time in a forum?

and please tell your wife what she had to do, not me lol... mein führer

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem.

Also, please kindly refrain from trolling further, as 2 people have already shown support for my statement. Thank you.

PS: I didn't even think I'd get a Godwin with this one, OMG Roll Eyes

2 out of 1000's WOW...

If you can get 100 to do it ill send you 10.000 doge coins... and now please stop suppressing free speech, thx
(don't be a thought manipulator/terrorist like that)

Or did you have proff for of anything? no? ok keep trolling your self also then please---> thx

CCV.IO which planet are you living on??

In this thread everybody sent 100 % of the asked money for Bitmine and they told Me even in the phone with the word "promise" that when they will ship the units and if not how can they compensate us. We simply pre-financed their factory costs. I have trusted in bitmine as others here!

Now at 14th March 2014:

-no update for one month at bitmine.ch about the units

-no clear issue about the ccp nor they want to discuss this with the clients that they modified the contracts with us. I didnt agree on this also.

-uncertain refunds

-last time I waited 22 mins till they picked up the phone then the guy simply said Me a maybe shipping date and a general bla bla with no info. After like 50 usd phone call I was not smarter with my order.

-even if I ask MY!! money back I have to wait 61 days +30 days...

...and you simply s**k Giorgio's c**k???

You either belong to this company as an employee or you simply dont know that money has a value thing and thats why you will never succeed in business life otherwise you wouldnt write these stupid things.

You just insult the ppl here.
And by the way, "giorgiotheclown" is just a goofy brainless asinine! Only coward use childish pseudonym such as "giorgiotheclown"....

Keep up the good work BITMINE.CH!!!

This has gotta be a joke ... "Keep up the good work BITMINE.CH", come on, this CCV.IO, has gotta be Giorgio in disguise. How anyone can think that BITMINE are doing a good job, then sorry, but you must have some form of mental disorder.

Please enlighten me and give me 1, just one thing that BITMINE has done well. I am sat here waiting to hear how in hell you can think they have been doin a "Good Job"  !!!

I dare you...  Tongue

It is simple, they took a leaf out of the BFL's excuse book, I seem to remember that BFL also "ran out of power supplies".  If you want to delay delivery to your customers, so you can ship to petamine, then you need lots of excuses.  Bitmine have obviously ran out of excuses. so they are now using the BFL excuses.

Giorgio, Josh, Giorgio, Josh, Girogio, Josh, no real difference both con men.
Here they are together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q5ECkaHiM

+10000

Matt, if this thread was only filled with shipping progress from Giorgio, then it'd be a very very small thread, and what was in here would be 100% lies.  I'd rather read the honest frustrations of BITMINE customers, than listen to a single word from Giorgio the (Insert your own insult here).  

Exactly.

I don't mind delays and problems, as long as they are openly communicated and justified.
That's when problems are admitted, confronted and solved.

But bitmine seems like a bunch of amateurs who won't admit mistakes, so they don't have to confront them... but rather they hide behind this nebulous facade of undetermined unscheduled Agenda.
That's why they run continuously into new problems...

Promising everything and delivering nothing is an offense, because it adds insult to injury.

Imagine you are on the bar of the sinking titanic and the waiter keeps reassuring you: "everything is fine, sir, do you want more wine? No sir, the floor isn't tilting, the wine is getting to your head."  
+10000

Name:   gotah
Activity:   59
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   May 07, 2013, 03:46:52 AM
Last Active:   Today at 03:34:43 AM

Translated: Go fuck yourselves!

what are you doing here anyway?? did you order from bitmine?? no? then GTFOMF

I think you got that wrong psycho-pass.
Gota is a bitmine employee.

Phinnaeus only showed that they are of course reading the thread but simply not giving a fuck.
+10000

sorry my friend, but they started to insult someone!
I can confirm that a christian is very nice and the office space and production facility cleaned up that's right
but they fail to recognize the situation
they should all thread from the first read through to the lezten page to understand why the customers are mega pissed!
here it goes starting from delayed delivery continues to promise that were not kept lack of info ect poor support.
have lost many people here BTC
that would probably not happen with better planning and should not have happened
I have nothing against new user but then they should read everything before you sign anything
please all do go read it all from both tread from page 1 please, this was and still is a confirmed SCAM (you have to have evidence that its wrong at this point or its simply fake!!!!! so if you have not, shut the fuck up and move along.... )

To be honest, I made a mistake when I posted gotah's stats. I swear I thought I read March, 7, and was falsely assuming the year was still 2013. If I would have been thinking, in no way I would have quoted them stats because they are not relevant. Ergo, my comment was not relevant as it relates to the stats, but may (not sure) be relevant for some other reason.

And what is relevant exactly? Posting forum stats of people who come here to show...that they come mostly to post here? Incredibly clever indeed.
Yes most of my posts are on this thread because I'm a Bitmine customer and I'm worried about my purchase, and yes I joined maybe 3 weeks ago, so what? Show my stats and point at me, like you like to point hypothetical Jews and Freemasons on the other thread? What are you? Some internet dark knight? The finger pointer ninja? Don't bother answering, I won't read you.

Indeed this thread is a clusterfuck, and more I read it more I feel pushed to be on Bitmine's side. That's the effect such behavior have on me, even If I'm worried and disappointed by the delay and the way Bitmine is (not) communicating about that mess, the level of some posters here is so painfully low I just can't bark along with them. Being angry as a client is fine (I am too or I wouldn't be there) but vomiting everywhere, insulting and attacking every single poster who might not completely hate Bitmine at 100% capacity is so childish I don't even know how to call it. "Gorgiotheclown"? Seriously? And now a witch-hunt with Mr.jewhunter. My ignore-list is overflowed.

When I finally get my desk, the best part wont be the desk itself but the fact I won't have to read thought all that trollish shitty thread to find meaningful informations.

+1

Me too I'm waiting for my miner, I'm worried, I'm disappointed, I'm angry, but some users are totally childish.
said the guy with his josh avatar... really big boy, how much daddy gave you for orders?

My child , takes out your balls and goes find Bitmine as I'll do the next week , easy to hide behind a keyboard.
Sadly this is not an option for all (im guessing but think its most of us her in forum,that why we are her and don't go kick the door in at their place) of us, would cost way to much and take too long...

I would love to go their my self and kick the door in, white a gun in my hand, and not leaving before i had, my payed for, miner, in running condition...

But i cant...

Any one for hire?
I would pay god money for you just to go their, stay til they give you my miner, (not letting them go home before my miner is done) and then post/send it to me???

dont feed the trolls

edit:  i wouldnt be surprised if our threadtrolls are getting their devices extra delayed ;-)
how can you put more delay on something not delivered at all (or createt yet) yet... ?

but yes that would be sad....

but actually its the other way around, toughs ho are big enorf to mean something and complains a lot "suddenly get his miners out of the blue" (and sorry for using you so much) but just like the customer Retrogamer....

They did everything they are doing now to all avalon clones customers on 2013. Hell.. they even started selling these before they could deliver batch#1 of avalon clones.

Loads of warnings were posted on their topic.. even on this one. Go back to check it. Everyone just seemed to choose to ignore those warnings and accusations and just gave them the money.

So.. now what do you expect? You guys have exactly what you paid for.. you just don't want to admit it. Every problem you guys face now was well known before you bought the pre-orders.

Don't get me mistaken. I do believe they will give you your machines...

My advice? Keep buying pre-orders... that'll show them!!
yeaa shut have done more research and the rest is sadly so true...

face-palm to me ;P

This is from their news page http://bitmine.ch/?p=4192

As of now, the January and later batches should NOT be affected by the delay because our production capability is enough to recover the delays.

my orders was "delivery last week february"

They promised on news page that those would not be affected. But still they are...
please again and again WARNING THIS IS A CONFIRMED SCAM !!!! dont fall for it... go do swom realy good research in to bitmine.ch or bitmine AG, before you buy/place orders....

If I would like to buy a car, I'd do my due diligence. This includes to get information about the company which sells the car or which intends to sell the car. Furthermore, I'd get some information about the market. And frankly: For the money I spent for the Bitmine-Rigs is as much as I would have to pay for a car. So I DID do my DD. And I _did know_ that there is a risk that Bitmine may be late in delivery. That does not come as a surprise.

Yes but what came as a surprise is that

0. they started shipping equipment to PETA which ordered a lot later than most of us
1. they then capped the CPP at 50%

If they would have shipped the equipment they owe us before they shipped to PETA, there would not have been any need for more
than 50% CPP and we would not have noticed the 50% cap

They can't have it both ways, moving a large customer in front of the queue and not compensating us

Nothing to do with DD, but with really poor business ethics

My order has not shipped because they lack power supplies. They could have shipped it 3 weeks ago but prefered to ship it to PETA (that is where all those parts went). And now they will only ship me 50% CPP while they should ship me 80% or more

+1 - Exactely... so Giorgio don`t need to wonder when people will fight hard for their right without looking at him personally & his company. Talked with some lawyer and he said 1 minute later one simple word: FRAUD
+1

Black_ice666

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:02:04 AM

Georgio, could you please give us some numbers over how many delayed Coincraft Desks you have at the moment? How many units are your company is producing per day and when do you expect to catch up the delays (when each batch will be shipped approximately)?

Most of the customers are furious about the enormous delays already, so there are no reasons why this info shouldn't be made public any more.
You must have a plan to deal with the delays, don't you?

Are you guys blind and deaf at the same time?

Bitmine.ch is a SCAM.

EVERY. I repead. EVERY - Order is going to be delayed as much as possible until they ship them. It's a shame people still think georgio has got just some trouble that are causing the delay. In fact everything he said/is saying is a LIE. Bitmine are scamming every customer.

Again EVERY ORDER MADE is going to be DELAYED to the MAXIMUM of time before you can refund.

i call't it and said so already in dec on first delay.....

i bin saying so ever sins back then... (my delivery date was 3 dec... not shipping date)

the scam is still running nicely for them...

(so fare aprox 50 K $ pr 200 ghz unit paid for (and that's just on mining alone + that to most of your cash and + it to what ever they got out of the petamine deal and + the back door sall of "stolen chips" in china) and then you begin to see the hole picture )

some on ask some one to post the link to the REAL official tread (they close/lock this on on will):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486808.0

keep it alive to warn others.....
atta2k15

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:11:56 AM

Hey all...

So i am back from weekend...

please stay away a bit longer (forever?) Smiley
Black_ice666

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:23:13 AM

Hey all...

thx for crap/nothing/no contribution

and..

right back at you...
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:31:38 AM

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:43:17 AM

Hey all...

only useless posts, better you stay away...

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
comp006

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:17:31 PM

I have the order number #31** (1st week of February Batch). I called them on monday and they told me that I would recieve my miner in last Week of March or if I'm lucky even faster.

Hey all...

We have freedom of speech, so you can post this, but in my oppinion this isn't really usefull. Nobody of us knows the absolute truth. We only can guess whats going on inside Bitmine. So you can't claim that Bitmine is a scam, did you asked a lawyer? We all accepted that there may be delays. Maybe a lawyer can find a vulnerability in the ToS, without a break of the ToS you can't call them scammers. The law only rarely corresponds to the general sense of justice. I think if they really would be scammers they wouldn't deliver even the first device, they would sit on their small and beautifull island.

In my oppinion it would be the best to only gather information in this thread and don't repeat things we can't proof 100% (scam or not scam, from my point of view it's a bit like religious war, everyone thinks he owns the truth, but nobody can proof Cheesy ). I'm no fan of Bitmine and their practices, but I'm not driven by rage, so let's all calm down and watch this objectively.

I hope the best and expect the worst.
Sincerely comp006
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:44:06 PM

I have the order number #31** (1st week of February Batch). I called them on monday and they told me that I would recieve my miner in last Week of March or if I'm lucky even faster.

Hey all...

We have freedom of speech, so you can post this, but in my oppinion this isn't really usefull. Nobody of us knows the absolute truth. We only can guess whats going on inside Bitmine. So you can't claim that Bitmine is a scam, did you asked a lawyer? We all accepted that there may be delays. Maybe a lawyer can find a vulnerability in the ToS, without a break of the ToS you can't call them scammers. The law only rarely corresponds to the general sense of justice. I think if they really would be scammers they wouldn't deliver even the first device, they would sit on their small and beautifull island.

In my oppinion it would be the best to only gather information in this thread and don't repeat things we can't proof 100% (scam or not scam, from my point of view it's a bit like religious war, everyone thinks he owns the truth, but nobody can proof Cheesy ). I'm no fan of Bitmine and their practices, but I'm not driven by rage, so let's all calm down and watch this objectively.

I hope the best and expect the worst.
Sincerely comp006
wait,

changeing the tos, scam check
since 3 months talk about delivering many miners, scam check
only send many miner to petamine, scam check
only giving a real compensation to people who visit bitmine, scam check
to incompetent for a board design, needed help from outside, scam check
never tell customers the truth, scam check
animate people buy more modules, scam check
selling new generations of miner many time without delivering the other orders, scam check

excuses like we have no PSU, but write things like

We strive to provide only realistic and accurate release dates by careful planning and stocking of all the required components, an excellent users support and an over-expectations build quality of our miners, especially concerning the overall system’s stability and cooling. This can be done only because we manufacture our products here and not overseas, so we can keep under very strict control all the stages of the production.

scam check

you need more?

Scheffler66719

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:58:53 PM

Schaut Petamine
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PETAmNrgdzx3FwzJPNuhx18JVKdGtwWt6
The last week petamine 40 TH/s
Small customers  HuhHuh
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:12:53 PM

Schaut Petamine
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PETAmNrgdzx3FwzJPNuhx18JVKdGtwWt6
The last week petamine 40 TH/s
Small customers  HuhHuh
petamine threat giorgio with a lawyer, thats the reason why petamine get their miner.

giorgio ignore you, only if your lawyer make trouble, he will hear you and do something...

rmb2u

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:20:41 PM

Some-one interested in a Pre-Order for a 400GH CCD ?

I have one in pre-order, with original delivery date Week 2 March. (Ordernumber 46xx)

Expected delivery, late April / begin may I guess. (so it will be 600 GH delivered)

PM me if you are interested.

Finnminer

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:22:39 PM

TBH I kinda hope that's not true. I'm in front of you in the queue and my 60 days will be up on friday next week. I'm hoping to get a refund instead of the miner..
FCTaiChi

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:31:54 PM

Just selling Rig and Desk at this point right?

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:33:26 PM

Some-one interested in a Pre-Order for a 400GH CCD ?

I have one in pre-order, with original delivery date Week 2 March. (Ordernumber 46xx)

Expected delivery, late April / begin may I guess. (so it will be 600 GH delivered)

PM me if you are interested.

I have a "Last week February" order and they estimated delivery to be third week in April
kapanec

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:48:13 AM

Bitmine is very small company - they have a staff of 20-30 employees, sort of garage company. They just are not able to produce/ship on time. Addition, it appears that there is a problem with supplies /not enough PSUs/ which means bad management. Support is terrible - can't provide any useful information about the estimated time of delivery. There are eligible customers /PETA-MINE/...I really sorry that I trusted this company.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: