Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:03:43 AM

As someone else waiting for my refund (20 days in so far) please keep us informed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manicminer5

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:19:10 AM

As someone else waiting for my refund (20 days in so far) please keep us informed.
I'm waiting for my refund more than 20 days too... and this week I'm trying to cancel my second order but support  seems to be dead or still on easter vacations....  Sad
Schinder75

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:27:54 PM

We are quite confident that within the end of the week it will be released

As I know bitmine is not working on weekend and I'm sure on friday not working longer than 17:00 - 18:00. I would be surprised if the new update will be for download today.

Giorgiomassa should be carefully with his announced timeframes, but hopefully he got it right this time!
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:41:10 PM

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

We are finishing to test the latest firmware internally, this took longer than expected because it will allow users to overclock/overvolt their systems and as such we had to make sure this won't affect the systems even on prolonged use.

We are quite confident that within the end of the week it will be released, this is the preliminary list of changes that have been done:

*) Fixed OpenSSL heartbleed vulnerability

*) Fixed web interface issues with Apple iOS-based safari browser

*) Fixed an issue with recent generations of One-Wire temperature sensors

*) Added thermal shutdown and automatic recovery

*) Added over/down-voltage ability both with basic preset settings and advanced settings, leading to an increased hashing rate.

*) Updated cgminer to latest version 4.3.0

*) Optimized cgminer's driver with up to 20% less CPU usage on Raspberry Pi system

*) Stepped back to diff-1 jobs so that HW errors will be detected earlier and the displayed hashing rate will be more consistent with the effective hashing rate

When it will be released, the new firmware will be linked here and also announced on our newsletter.

nice -> end of this week mean tomorrow 25.4. or sunday 26.4. ?

easy question,hello ?

giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:19:53 PM

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

We are finishing to test the latest firmware internally, this took longer than expected because it will allow users to overclock/overvolt their systems and as such we had to make sure this won't affect the systems even on prolonged use.

We are quite confident that within the end of the week it will be released, this is the preliminary list of changes that have been done:

*) Added over/down-voltage ability both with basic preset settings and advanced settings, leading to an increased hashing rate.

*) Optimized cgminer's driver with up to 20% less CPU usage on Raspberry Pi system

*) Stepped back to diff-1 jobs so that HW errors will be detected earlier and the displayed hashing rate will be more consistent with the effective hashing rate

When it will be released, the new firmware will be linked here and also announced on our newsletter.

easy question,hello ?

Sunday.
Schinder75

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:24:49 PM

@giorgiomassa

what are your experiences with the update? What hashrate increase in percent could we expect under good conditions (18° Celsius room temperature for example)?

Are we after the update far away from the goal of 50% additional?
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:44:08 PM

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

easy question,hello ?

Sunday.

Hi Giorgio,

its nice to see you back on the forum. how are the rigs coming along?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:59:18 PM

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

easy question,hello ?

Sunday.

Does this firmware upgrade work with AMT devices?   Where can we access this so that we can fix our broken AMT units?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
foobar31

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:34:48 PM

Hi Giorgio,

Also very concerned by this question, an answer would be much appreciated... Looks like we are getting more and more closed to a 2 months delay on that one.

@Bitmine : at first and as a professional involved in the Bitcoin ecosystem, I thought that ordering professional-class (basically rackable...) devices would have help in getting them in due date..
Well, I was (so so) wrong and my initial willing to be a futur reseller or partner has just vanished...
giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:44:09 PM

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

easy question,hello ?

Sunday.

Hi Giorgio,

We're working hardly on it, the power density is so high that it makes engineering very challenging and we want it to hit 3TH/s. Next week we'll get the final run of the rig's mainboard (had to be re-engineered 3 times) and we should be announcing the mass production by then. I would like to point out that the rig's hashing unit's are working and are being already produced, the issue is only related to the mainboard which is a much simpler board and as such can be produced very quickly once the prototype is fixed.
MasterX

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:03:53 PM

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

easy question,hello ?

Sunday.

Hi Giorgio,

We're working hardly on it, the power density is so high that it makes engineering very challenging and we want it to hit 3TH/s. Next week we'll get the final run of the rig's mainboard (had to be re-engineered 3 times) and we should be announcing the mass production by then. I would like to point out that the rig's hashing unit's are working and are being already produced, the issue is only related to the mainboard which is a much simpler board and as such can be produced very quickly once the prototype is fixed.

just work harder on refunding people, i don 't care anymore about your for ever promised miners.
36 days ago i send in my refund request documents.
It was supposed to be refunded in 30 days.

| Donations: 1MegaXG1bd6mTEQCdAMjVzGexcYrF5LJKv |
stevebrowne

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:43:01 PM

just work harder on refunding people, i don 't care anymore about your for ever promised miners.

Very interested in the answer to this.  I mentioned in an earlier message about the crossing of the line from bad luck/ineptitude to plain fraud.  This now sounds like it's crossing that line.  We might need to start getting numbers of people and owed funds / devices together in order to get it into the press.

What they haven't grasped is that if they refund people in a timely fashion, then we'll go elsewhere as we have better things to do than monitor this thread.  Once I get my refund I'll unsubscribe this thread and leave Bitmine alone forever more. The longer they leave it, the longer we'll hang around here making sure new "investors" know the full story.

Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:52:01 PM

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

easy question,hello ?

Sunday.

Hi Giorgio,

wow -> 3 th at the rig's sound good.... respect...

what did you think is possible for the desk with the new firme- / software ?

comp006

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:34:54 PM

I got my miner today and it is mining very well.
But one thing isn't ok: I can't access the web interface, I ran nmap and it said that no port is open. My workaround is simple and not really comfortable: I take the SD card and alter the SQLite databese with the configuration (Note: the database design is very very poor, has anybody else looked into it and saw how the cgminer configuration is saved?).

@Giorgio: I really hope that Bitmine will give us a full image of the OS and not only a tar-ball with the files to replace.

https://photos-6.dropbox.com/t/0/AAB-KGAYWg29GTrFMqO_dAxjkK632Ut9hRSwYPSM1WbLSQ/12/170994831/jpeg/1024x768/3/1398459600/0/2/IMG_20140425_191000.jpg/YIAzTrwBa-_885pT3ruIW3ZWKyptlRFQvjdMaE5mCeI
Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:56:57 PM

But one thing isn't ok: I can't access the web interface, I ran nmap and it said that no port is open. My workaround is simple and not really comfortable: I take the SD card and alter the SQLite databese with the configuration (Note: the database design is very very poor, has anybody else looked into it and saw how the cgminer configuration is saved?).

@Giorgio: I really hope that Bitmine will give us a full image of the OS and not only a tar-ball with the files to replace.

i think they will give us data that we must add in the webinterface...

login... -> settings.. -> upgrade -> New Firmware Image to upload  ...

Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:28:05 PM

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

easy question,hello ?

Sunday.

Hi Giorgio,

Thanks for the update Giorgio, 3 TH/s would be a most welcome surprise!  Look forward to more updates as soon as they become available.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:15:09 PM

Thanks for the update Giorgio, 3 TH/s would be a most welcome surprise!  Look forward to more updates as soon as they become available.

What are they talking about here?  3 TH/s using the same 1 TH/s or is this an entirely new system?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:29:45 PM

What are they talking about here?  3 TH/s using the same 1 TH/s or is this an entirely new system?
I believe they mean that the 2 TH/s Rig will he capable of 3 TH/s in turbo mode. If it is 3 TH/s in nominal mode then I'm excited!

But remember, the 2 TH/s Rig was meant to hit 2.8 TH/s in turbo mode, so 3 TH/s in turbo would be a nice little bonus.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
MasterX

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:13:15 PM

Very interested in the answer to this.  I mentioned in an earlier message about the crossing of the line from bad luck/ineptitude to plain fraud.  This now sounds like it's crossing that line.  We might need to start getting numbers of people and owed funds / devices together in order to get it into the press.

What they haven't grasped is that if they refund people in a timely fashion, then we'll go elsewhere as we have better things to do than monitor this thread.  Once I get my refund I'll unsubscribe this thread and leave Bitmine alone forever more. The longer they leave it, the longer we'll hang around here making sure new "investors" know the full story.

Indeed, i feel round about the same, this is crossing the line.
I've send them another email tonight.
They have until Monday morning to send ma a payment proof, if not; I'll forward all documents/mails to my lawyer.

| Donations: 1MegaXG1bd6mTEQCdAMjVzGexcYrF5LJKv |
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:41:42 AM

Did you determine where the cgminer configuration was saved?

~nh

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: