Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565030 times)
gpufreak

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:51:03 AM

bitching for money.

Christian explained:
we had a tremendous amount of problems, starting from the chip manufacturer till to fake chinese components,
problem during production, problem during SMD, problem during shipping, chip failure rate (40% in the last batch), mtgox failure with a lot of our bitcoins,

what you think ? we are happy to do business in this way ? this dream become a nightmare for everyone of us.
we started this adventure because we was sure to be better than BFL and all the other competitors, but the fact is that doing these miners is not easy.

and now we are flooded by refund request and we are selling all our assets for give back the money to our customers, seems be difficoult for the waiting customers to understand we had paid upfront our suppliers too.
we are working 14h day, 7 day at week for finish all the outstanding.

Start being a man not a chicken from today on.

With ~ 1850 BTC in their wallet ( https://blockchain.info/address/1Cz1pTK8GxsJqdHQrFLWh77WwYsyqyDX3k ) which is currently about ~ 842,900 USD it should not be too hard to start fulfilling refunds, is it?

Check www.bitminerefund.com and you will understand why people chase their money, every day more and more refunds are added on that website. In less then two weeks already more then $ 200,000 in refunds are added.

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:22:58 PM

It is bitmine´s fault if they are unable to keep money in cold storage.

Who the hell trusts anyone with their private keys?

There is two ways this can go down:

1 They refund everyone they owe money to, deliver the rest of the units in a timely fashion (before the ppl are able to claim refunds)

2 They get buried in lawsuits, both civil and criminal
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:39:08 PM

1 They refund everyone they owe money to, deliver the rest of the units in a timely fashion (before the ppl are able to claim refunds)

Wrong answer

2 They get buried in lawsuits, both civil and criminal

Correct answer
100 Points
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:11:13 PM

I think the real choice will be:

1. Refund everyone and lose the $800k retirement fund

2. Carry on and get sued, lose business assets, cars, houses and the ability to legally start any other company.

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:22:13 PM

bitching for money.

we had a tremendous amount of problems, starting from the chip manufacturer till to fake chinese components,
problem during production, problem during SMD, problem during shipping, chip failure rate (40% in the last batch), mtgox failure with a lot of our bitcoins

Why Mt Gox ?
Bitmine lost the BTC received from the customers ?
Even so, can they provide some evidence, like some TXID which will show they deposited on Mt Gox ?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:59:13 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 05:10:25 PM by BitCoin Operated Boy

bitching for money.

Christian explained:
problem during production, problem during SMD, problem during shipping, chip failure rate (40% in the last batch), mtgox failure with a lot of our bitcoins,

what you think ? we are happy to do business in this way ? this dream become a nightmare for everyone of us.
we started this adventure because we was sure to be better than BFL and all the other competitors, but the fact is that doing these miners is not easy.

and now we are flooded by refund request and we are selling all our assets for give back the money to our customers, seems be difficoult for the waiting customers to understand we had paid upfront our suppliers too.

With ~ 1850 BTC in their wallet ( https://blockchain.info/address/1Cz1pTK8GxsJqdHQrFLWh77WwYsyqyDX3k ) which is currently about ~ 842,900 USD it should not be too hard to start fulfilling refunds, is it?

Check www.bitminerefund.com and you will understand why people chase their money, every day more and more refunds are added on that website. In less then two weeks already more then $ 200,000 in refunds are added.

Remember that 800,000 usd is not very much money. Just 10-20 refunds, each for 1-3 full moduled rigs and half of this money is gone. It's not that easy...

It seems to me that they do the best they can. They actually process all refunds within 4-6 weeks after request. It's not like BFL or HashFast. Make sure you are properly registered by sending scans of your money transfer and scan of your ID altogether with your refund form if you don't want to get delayed. Also, guys who keep posting here about not receiving the refund and response to their mails - obviously as mentioned before there is some problem on their side with receiving our e-mails. They seem to get stuck somwhere so it is better to call. If you really want to receive your refund why won't just call them then and ask what is going on. I have been calling them and speaking personally and have never had any problems. They always picked up the phone and kept me up to date.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:27:24 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 05:43:35 PM by Collider

I think the real choice will be:

1. Refund everyone and lose the $800k retirement fund

2. Carry on and get sued, lose business assets, cars, houses and the ability to legally start any other company.

Personal assets aren´t safe if you go into liquidation, especially if you are found guilty of bad business practice, consumer fraud etc. (or if you payed yourself extraorbitant "wages" before the company went bankrupt)
jseppeli

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:00:43 PM

bitching for money.

Christian explained:

Remember that 800,000 usd is not very much money. Just 10-20 refunds, each for 1-3 full moduled rigs and half of this money is gone. It's not that easy...

It seems to me that they do the best they can. They actually process all refunds within 4-6 weeks after request. It's not like BFL or HashFast. Make sure you are properly registered by sending scans of your money transfer and scan of your ID altogether with your refund form if you don't want to get delayed. Also, guys who keep posting here about not receiving the refund and response to their mails - obviously as mentioned before there is some problem on their side with receiving our e-mails. They seem to get stuck somwhere so it is better to call. If you really want to receive your refund why won't just call them then and ask what is going on. I have been calling them and speaking personally and have never had any problems. They always picked up the phone and kept me up to date.

read some former pages of this thread and check out this site and you'll notice that they don not refund in 4-6 weeks!
http://www.bitminerefund.com/
RoboRob67

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:59:44 PM

I attempted to upgrade my desks with version 20140425170710 as advertised on the support page but I notice on the desk I have 201404251907 (even after the upgrade).  I'm not sure if the version on the desk is actually newer because the file name seems to indicate a date and timestamp and the version on the desk should then be of 19:07 and the version on their site of 07:10 (both from 25/05/2014)?

I'm a bit puzzled...
RoboRob67

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:11:07 PM

Some figures: currently, with 3x 1 TH/s desks we are producing approx. 1.33 Bitcoin/week, (€438/week based on 1 Bitcoin = €330) costing in NL €110 euro per week on electricity (paying €0.20/kwh).

So per desk that is (with the current difficulty) approx. € 109 / week profit (to pay of the initial investment of approx € 3000 / desk including pickup cost and additional received CCP), with increasing difficulty level it will be difficult (or impossible?) to gain back the initial costs but it is an interesting adventure... Unless the bitcoin price is going up (substantially), then their would be a chance to gain some profit...

Wink
nhminer

Activity: 473

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:29:26 PM

Some figures: currently, with 3x 1 TH/s desks we are producing approx. 1.33 Bitcoin/week, (€438/week based on 1 Bitcoin = €330) costing in NL €110 euro per week on electricity (paying €0.20/kwh).

So per desk that is (with the current difficulty) approx. € 109 / week profit (to pay of the initial investment of approx € 3000 / desk including pickup cost and additional received CCP), with increasing difficulty level it will be difficult (or impossible?) to gain back the initial costs but it is an interesting adventure... Unless the bitcoin price is going up (substantially), then their would be a chance to gain some profit...

Wink

Just curious ... where are you mining?

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:16:27 PM

bitching for money.

Christian explained:

read some former pages of this thread and check out this site and you'll notice that they don not refund in 4-6 weeks!

Oh yes they do. Most of people just tend to abandon this thread once they get their refunds.
As I said, if you want your refund then CALL THEM not send some messages.
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:41:11 PM

bitching for money.

Christian explained:

Oh yes they do. Most of people just tend to abandon this thread once they get their refunds.

I can not state this. i have called them maybe 10 times in the last 2 weeks.
two weeks ago they said i should recieve it within a few days.
a few days goes along, no refund called them again. they yes we send it. and so on and so on. this goes for days.

on monday support recognized me on the phone. oh mr. blabla, i have your file in front of me. you should recieve the transmission proof within an hour per mail. no mail, no refund.
they lie without pretending to do not so. they do not help you. they just tells so what you want to hear.
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:50:49 PM

bitching for money.

Christian explained:

a few days goes along, no refund called them again. they yes we send it. and so on and so on. this goes for days.

on monday support recognized me on the phone. oh mr. blabla, i have your file in front of me. you should recieve the transmission proof within an hour per mail. no mail, no refund.
they lie without pretending to do not so. they do not help you. they just tells so what you want to hear.

If it is so then I'm sorry to hear that. I will call tomorrow and see what they have to say about my request.
jseppeli

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:33:46 AM

bitching for money.

Christian explained:

If it is so then I'm sorry to hear that. I will call tomorrow and see what they have to say about my request.

Most likely they'll say that you will receive your refund within a couple of days, then you wait a couple of days and nothing happens...
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 02:57:25 AM

uff, it has been two months since I last posted in this psychotic thread.

Just wanted to say... my two 800 GHs coindesks have been running for 2 months now in turbomode 24/7 without problems.

I post now since I now mined the 7 BTC back that those two devices cost me... (300$ per month power costs)

So next month should start showing some actual profit.  Cheesy

...lol what a whicked game.

I hope everyone gets his machines eventually... I am glad I got mine early enough.

Cheers.

RoboRob67

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:55:06 AM

Wink

Just curious ... where are you mining?
BTC Guild
kapanec

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:40:00 AM

Guys, I think we need a separate thread for the discussion of technical issues. Is it possible someone to create such
nhminer

Activity: 473

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:43:02 AM

Guys, I think we need a separate thread for the discussion of technical issues. Is it possible someone to create such

Already exists...

bitmine CoinCraft Series Users Thread - Troubleshooting, Efficiency, O/C
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495357.0

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
jseppeli

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:28:30 AM

Something really strange just happened..

I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM BITMINE!!
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: